Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

title goes here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 am

Carter sat half listening to the teacher, his stomach gave a low growl 'dammit shut up' he thought funds at home were low because of the need to pay bills, there wasn't an enormous amount of food in the place, the first few classes went by and it was time for lunch, he walked into the courtyard where his classmates were gathering. he found a spot to sit at on a low wall.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 am

Nasira decided that the only thing she could do to repay him is start making lunches for him. "Fighting and cooking are the only things that I'm good at." She depressed going to the courtyard. She saw Carter and waved. He didn't wave back and she just said to herself that he didn't see her. "Hey O'Neil." She greeted.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am

she startled him out of his thoughts "oh hi Nasira!" he said with a sheepish laugh "mind if I sit here?" she asked "not at all" he said she sat down. His stomach growled again "hehe sorry..." he said she had her lunch box out "here" she said giving him some "oh you don't have to.." he started to say "just shut up and eat it" she said "ok" he said taking some and eating it "this is good" he said "oh I forgot, thank you for the dumplings I had to beat my Uncle off of them to be able to get one." he laughed
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 am

"Good." She said before eating one. "I've decided that I'm going to make you lunch every school day for now on as a thank you for earlier."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 am

He was about to protest but she gave him a look that said 'don't argue with me' he kept quiet "It probably isn't my business but I couldn't help but notice the noble at the tea shop the other day..." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 am

"You're right it isn't any of your business!" She yelled but not loud enough to draw attention to them. "But I want to complain anyway!" She ate a dumpling. "That bastard needs to go die! Just die!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 am

"don't they all.." he muttered more to himself eating another dumpling "anything i can help with?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 am

"There's nothing you can do." She sighed. "It's not because he's a noble that I'm stuck with him. I don't care that he's noblilty. I'd still bust up that pretty face of his." She said making a fist. "But he knows a secret of mine."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 am

"and he's blackmailing you with it.." carter finished for her she nodded "rotten bastard..." he said then the bell rang signaling lunch was over "well got to go see you around." he said getting up
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 am

"Okay." She said with a smile. "I don't mind seeing you, but I wish I didn't ever have to see that bastard." She got up and dusted herself off. "I wonder if I should skip for the rest of the day. I do need to get to the meeting spot and since that bastard caused my leg to get hurt it's gonna take time..." Nasira decided to skip school. She was on her way tot he meeting spot. "That bastard. All he does is ask questions." She muttered. "More like demands them."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 am

When it was time to meet up with him she had managed to get there on time for once, "wow this is a surprise." he commented she glared "now today I leave all the question asking to you" he said before she could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 am

"What the fuck!" She wanted to kick something but her leg wouldn't let her. "What do you want me to ask?" She asked sitting down on the ground not caring if she gets dirty.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 am

"anything" he replied sitting down on some crates.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 am

"Anything?" Nasira started tapping her finger on her chin very to come up with a question. "What style of clothes do you like better, chinese or victorian?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 am

"Victorian, though i prefer more casual, than the stuff my mother wants me to wear." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am

"What's wrong with chinese clothes?" She huffed. "They look better on girls." She added. "Those victorian clothes that the girls wear look so ridged and uncomfortable. Looks really hard to move in." She laughed. "I wouldn't be able to run if I wore a dress like them."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 am

'i didn't say that there was anything wrong with chinese clothes." Alex said "and your right they look painful too, the corsets i mean" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

"Why do they wear those?" Nasira asked. "Aren't they thin enough already. "I wouldn't know." Alex said. "oh. I have a secret that I have to tell you." Nasira said with a smile that she seem to develope only for Alex. "What is it?" He asked her not sure if he wanted to know. "You know those dumplings that I served you when you went to the tea house?" Alex nodded. "Those were leftovers!" She started laughing hard. "You gave me leftovers!" He demanded to know. She nodded still laughing hard. 'Why does that not suprise me.' He thought. "And the tea was the cheapest we had." She was bearly able to add.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 am

"oh haha you think you're so clever.." he muttered leaning on his hand she continued to laugh "I'm not surprised though after I left I was sure you had jinxed them or something." he added
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 am

Alex's comment broke Nasira's laughter. "Hey! I don't use my magic like that." She huffed. "I bearly even use it. I was just desperate to find my comb." She rubbed her leg subconciously. "I just don't understand what's the big deal about magic. Or is it that you guys are so afraid to lose you ownership of us."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am

"don't look at me like I make the laws can't help what your born into.." he said "so that comb important to you?" he asked breaking the short period of silence
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 am

"What's it to you?!" Nasira yelled in anger. "And the same goes for you guys." She said still angry. "Like you guys can choose what class your born into. You shouldn't act so high and mighty. You would be singing a different tune if you had to struggle." She smashed some crates that were next to her. "I hate this city." She muttered. 'I hate living!" She screamed in her head. 'But I have to live for my old man.' She sighed. "What's your favorite food?" She asked realizing that they had gotten off topic.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 am

When she had turned and asked her question Alex was gone. He was now walking quickly back home, he knew she was right the nobles did act stuck up maybe he didn't want to truly believe that since he was roped in with the rest of them.... just another noble. he knew he acted like a jerk but thats how everyone expected him to behave like.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 am

Nasira struggled to get up. She fliched in pain. "I hate this." She muttered. She quickly turned to the side, she could sense that she was being surrounded. 'Damn it! If only-wait what am I thing!? Like he would help me!' "Oh great the idiots have arrived." She said in a cocky attitude. "You shouldn't be acting so cocky bitch. That noble is gone now and you can't even protect yourself now." The leader gloated. "Ha! You think you guys can take me?! I've beat the shit out of you before and I sure as hell can do it as many times as it takes for you to go home crying." She gloated, but she knew she was in trouble. She now could bearly stand, sitting on the ground seemed to have aggervated her leg. She tried to run but was caught. They slamed her to the ground and one kicked her in the stomach. She started coughing violently.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 am

After catching her breath after having the wind knocked out of her Nasira fought back she she swung her fist and caught one of them under his chin, she palm heeled striked another guy when her bad leg gave way underneath her they were about to move in when suddenly one of the guys was grabbed from behind and thrown against the wall, their attention diverted to the newcomer they started attacking at them one of the guys stayed and was about to kick her again, when he was also grabbed and thrown away. Alex helped her "are you ok?" he asked she jerked her arm away "I'm fine!" she said Alex rushed away to help the other boy who Nasira saw was Carter 'did he follow me?' she thought the previous guy before had gotten up and was about to punch her but she back fisted his face. it wasn't long until the gang retreated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next