Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 am

"What the fuck are you two doing here?!" She screamed at them when it was only the three of them. "I never needed your help!"
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 am

"no need to be so bloody proud." carter said wiping blood away from the corner of his mouth "yeah you were about to get the crap beat out of you." Alex commented both carter and Nasira gave him a look that said 'shut up'
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am

"You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Carter!" She yelled at him. She limped over to Alex and grabbed his shirt. "I can sorta understand why O'Neil is here but why the fuck did you come, noble!" She screamed in his face. "Why did you call him by his name and not me?" Alex asked unfazed by Nasira's scream.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 am

"just answer the fucking question!" she said "I came cause I felt those guys presence and you can't honestly think that I'd be so heartless as to just keep walking and not help." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 am

Nasira let go of Alex's shirt not sure of what to think. "I'm going home." She muttered limping away. 'He is such a weird noble!' Nasira thought, thinking that they wouldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 am

Alex looked like he was about to follow Carter put his hand out "you've done enough just go home.." he said "what gives you the right to tell me what to do?" Alex "just get out of here." Carter said walking away. Carter caught up to Nasira
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 am

"What do you want?" Nasira demanded when she noticed Carter. She had to stop because of the pain. "Did that noble leave?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 am

"one I also have to go home which is this way, and two I think he left.." he answered "how'd you hurt your leg?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am

"Pft. To long and stupid to explain." She said. Nasira and Carter had to go seperate ways at the district divide. Nasira somehow managed to get home in one piece. "Dad is there any hot water?" She asked tired. "I want to take a bath." Qingshan quickly came out of the kitchen. "W-w-w-w-w-what!?" He said franticly. "Y-you called me dad! Are you okay?! Are you sick?!" He felt her forehead. She slaped his hand away. "I'm not sick. I'm not feeling well though. If that's your answer then I'm taking a bath." She said going to the bath. "Alright sweetie." Qingshan said worried.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Carter got home surprisingly his Uncle wasn't there instead there was a mote saying he had gone out and would be back later. So carter just went into his workshop and started pulling out some stuff.

Alex had to come up with some kind of story as to why he looked like he had been in a fight, his mother wouldn't quit making a fuss about it as much as he tried to tell her it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 pm

The next morning Carter was running late again. He ran rubbing his back where his uncle landed on him. "Great, I got locked out." He said to himself. He went to pick the lock then noticed a bento box. chained up with a lock. He picked up the bento box, a small folded up note fell on the ground. He picked up the note and read it. "For O'Neil-kun..." He read to himself. 'I guess she chained it so ony I could open it...' Carter thought, picking the lock on the bento.
Nasira was still in bed. "Noir." She whined. "Please just kill me!" Noir jumped on her back, Nasira was laying on her stomach. "Quite your whinning." Noir scolded.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am

After gettting the bento box and getting inside the gate, he hurried to class he wondered how Nasira was, he had already finished her present after spending all night working on it.

Alex sat in his class with his head leaning on his hand, he wasn't even listening to his history teacher who always sounded like a a street sweeper with rusty gears.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:05 am

"You're so cruel!" Nasira whined again. "It's your fault for making a habit of standing outside in the rain when your sad, pissed off, or confused!!" Noir yelled.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 am

The week went on and it was the day of Nasira's birthday, Carter and Alex had arrived at the tea shop at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 am

That whole week Nasira didn't go to school. She had been sick in bed. Nasira was laying in bed. "Oh my you still have a fever." Her father said after feeling her forehead. "Whatever I hate this day anyway so it's good for today." Nasira said unusually depressed. 'She's always like this on her birthday.' Her father and Noir thought at the same time. There was a knock on the door. Noir jumped on Nasira's stomach and curled up while her father went to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am

The two boys stoode awkwardly as they waited for the door to be answered Qingshan opened the door "I'm glad you both came" he said in his usual cheery voice, he let them in. "Nasira is still upstairs she's been sick unfortunately "Is she alright?" both of them asked at once Alex shot a look at Carter he just frowned back.

(haha!)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:34 am

"Please come in." Qingshan said getting out of the way for them. "She still has a fever." He added shutting the door. "Nasira has a very strong consitution but once she gets sick it can sometimes be fatal." He said while laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 am

Carter and Alex sweat dropped "are you sure its a good idea to have a party then?" Alex asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 am

"Yes yes of course it is." Qingshan said cheery. "It's only a fever." Alex and Carter sweat dropped again. Nasira depressingly came downstairs. "Old man what's all the noise?" She asked tired and depressed. She then saw Alex and Carter "What the fuck are they doing here!!?" She screamed and then almost fainted from overstressing herself.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 am

"now Nasira lets stay calm don't over do it" Qingshan said going to her but she swatted his hand away "you still didn't answer my question!!" she yelled "um well, you see" he stuttered over how he was going to word his answer "we're here because its your birthday..." Alex said non chalantly.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 am

Qingshan gave him a look saying 'you idiot!' "Whatever I'm going to my room." Nasira said sulking away. "I'll go get the refreshments." Qingshan said back to his cheery self. 'But that's something. Nasira actually got mad. Usually no matter what happened on this day she would only sulk.' Qingshan thought happiliy.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:57 am

"take it she diesn't care for her birthday." Carter said "well this is reall the day I found her.." Qingshan said "she's always like this on this day, the day she felt like she had been abandoned." he added they sat quietly for a moment then his mood suddenly took a turn "but I made some good stuff for the day so please enjoy yourselves!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 am

Nasira was laying on her bed again, on her stomach. She sneezed in Noir's face. "Sorry Noir." She apologized. Noir shook his head to get the spit off of him. "Jezz, old man why did you bring them here on this day. You know I hate this day the most out of the year." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

"um where I put this?" Carter said realizing he was still hodng her present it was shoddily wrapped Alex held back a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

"Oh you brought presents!" Qingshan said starry-eyed. "I'll bring them to her!" He added before taking Carter's present and racing up the stairs. There was a knock on the door. Then it sounded like the door opened. Soon afterwards there was a slam and Qingshan came tombling down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next