Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 pm

title will be thought up later, this is a collab story between me and teresa, we will elaborate later >_>
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 am

Character Bios

Name: Carter
hair: light brown (yeah I changed it) short and messy
eyes: steel grey
race: human
other: an inventor living in the slums of the city, Carter works in a repair shop with his uncle, he is a quick thinker and a bit of a clutz, unlike Alex his mannerism is a bit poor but he is nonetheless respectful and polite to an extent, he hates being judged by others, he tends to let his anger build and rarely will show what he is truly feeling, (personaity developes more later lol) His parents were both executed along with several others, when he was 15 for "conspiring" against the Order (this is what i'm calling the central power)

Name: Alexander
Hair: Dark red
eyes: black (change colors)
race: vampire
pther: Alex come from a Noble family living in the lap of luxury, he starts off as a spoiled arrogant boy, , he used to getting his way and usually gets pissed when he doesn't, he tends to be a flirt, and is usually sarcastic, but inside he is a classic gentleman, he doesn't always agree with the views of the nobles, he has a good heart and truly cares about his friends.

Minor characters

Uncle Arlen- Carter's uncle runs the repair shop, he has a rough exterior but is a good man, cares about his nephew and is always looking out for him in his own way, he has a mechanical arm due to losing it in a war.

Lord Damion and Lady Scarlet- Alex's parents they love their nobility, they think money is the answer to anything, they love their son and wish to keep him out of harms way whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:09 am

Name: Nasira Fa
hair: black
eyes: lavander
ethnic background: arabic/chinese
family: qingshan fa (adopted father)
race: human
other: Nasira is a stubborn girl who is very independent. She doesn't like to owe anyone anything. She tends to have a foul mouth but has made of a habit to speak it in dead languages like arabic. She is a witch in secret who can understand the language of dogs, birds, and cats. She works and lives in a tea shop with her adopted father. Although she looks very weak she gets into a lot of fights about her eye color due to teasing and had become very short tempered. Nasira doesn't like her own kind of the vampires. The only non-animal she gets along with is her father. (for the time being) She considers Noir her only friend.

minor characters

Noir- Nasira's black cat. He is very sarcastic and is small enough to ride on her shoulder. He and Nasira tend to have screaming fits randomly.

Qingshan Fa- Nasira's adopted father. All around nice guy and is honest to a fault. He has a bad habit of treating Nasira like a little kid. He is the only one at first who knows that Nasira can use magic.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 am

~The sun rose high over the ocean, shining on the city that floated on the water. the quiet atmosphere was interrupted by the sudden hissing sound of steam bursting from a pipe line, that almost seemed to trigger life into the city, as people started milling around. mothers sending children off to school, fathers going to work, steam powered motor cars clunked on down the street. This is what the world has come too, a vast puddle with floating cities. It was about 300 years ago since the great flood. Thanks to the great mind of Archimedies Hayden the cities were built, he designed the structure and the dream became reality, now everything is powered by steam, the whole city depends on the generator underneath it that keeps it from sinking to the depths of the ocean. along with a new way of living came The Order, heads of the Noble families that formed together the new central power of the city.

(yeah its what i got so far.....)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 am

~"Get out of the way!" A teenage girl shouted pushing people out of her way as she ran through the crowds. "Damn it! I said out of the way! I'm late!" She screamed. She climbed onto the roof of a nearby building using a ladder that was conviently set up. She ran across the rooftops. "Aw! *Fuck!*" She screamed, hearing the school bell. "There's still two bells left!" She said deermined to make it in time. The second be rang as she jumped down from a roof using some clothes lines to break her fall. Her uniform now had smuges of dirt on it. The third bell rang as some students were closing the gate. "Hey! Wait!" She almost pleaded. The two boys snickered and pushed the gate closed. "You *fucking bastards!*" She cused but they didn't understand her.
~"To bad for you Nasira." One of them sneered. "Why don't you just go home." The other one said arrogantly. "No one at this school wants a freak like you here." They snickered as they left her there. She clenched the gate bars tightly making her knuckles white. "Hehe. Is that so." She said to herself, reaching her breaking point. She walked away from the gate and then ran at the wall and was able to run up it for a bit. She managed to jump the rest. "Hey!" She called out to the boys. They stoped and got a look of dread from seeing her on their side of the gate. She had a evil grin on her face as she cracked her knuckles.
(*means it's in arabic or another dead language)
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 am

Meanwhile a boy with messy brown hair had stepped out of the building and was watching some boys about to get the crap beat out of them by the violent girl. He shook his head and went to class his name was Carter O'neil, 4th year, he wore an old hand me down school uniform that was a tad too small for him, unfortunately the other students saw this and some tended to give him a hard time about it. He sat down at a desk and pulled out an old worn notebook that was stuffed with papers of sketches and other information,

In another part of town, a part that was much nicer, another boy walked casually to school. The city was seperated into three parts, the nobility, the middle class, and the lower class. Alexander Dimitri belong in the nobility, he was also a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

Nasira was caught by a teacher and that earned her a ticket to the princial's office. She waited outside of his office for two hours before she had enough and walked out. "Two hours that's a record." Nasira muttered. She knew they he had no intention of seeing her. Nasira knew her even more foul mood would get her into more trouble so she decided to go home. She walked through the bustling streets this time not shoving people out of her way.
"I'm home." She said entering a tea shop. A few costumers looked at her and then looked away. She didn't pay any mind to them. She went into the kitchen and saw her father making dumplings.
"Oh Nasira! Welcome home!" He said cheerfully. "Why aren't you in school!?" He demanded when the realization dawned on him that she was early. Nasira sighed. "They pissed me off so I decided to ditch." She explained, started to wash some of the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

His thoughts were interrupted as the teacher called his name "I'm sorry Carter but is what your doing more important right now that you can't pay attention to the lesson?" she asked "no sorry" he said putting the notebook away. The rest of the day was boring as usual, after the last bell rang Carter started his walk home.

Alex got through his day also bored out of his mind, he was sitting in his room after awhile looking out the window 'you know I've never really been outside the Noble's district by myself before...' he thought as he got up and look down at the lower districts, he then decided that he wanted to go see it so he quietly snuck out of the house knowing his mother and father would have a heart attack if he even asked for their permission.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Nasira left the tea shop with a weaved basket. "Damn old man. Making me go on errands." She muttered heading into the shopping district. 'Just ignore them and get the shopping done.' She kept repeating in her head. She stop at one of the fish stalls and started to browse.
Alex somehow managed to sneak out of the mansion grounds and out of the nobles district. "I should have stolen some servent clothes." He muttered looking at his clothes and then at some people from a distance. He shrugged and started to walk not knowing where he was going.
Nasira was almost done with her errands. A group of older boys from her school appeared in front of her, in an alley she took as a short cut back to her house. "So what's this?" She said cocky, she guessed it was revenge for the two that she beat up earlier at school. "Shut it bitch." The one who looked like the leader said with an even more cocky attitude, which pissed off Nasira. "You know what this is about. You beat up two of my good friends earlier today." He snickered. "Although I don't know how they could have gotten beat up by such a weak looking girl." Nasira was able to somehow keep her anger in until that last comment.
"Weak looking huh." She snapped. "I'll show you weak!" She screamed charging in for the kill. She dodged his punch with a jump and kicked him in the face which ended in a K.O. The other boys ran away seeing their boss get knocked out so easily. "Hmph. Dumbasses." Nasira looked in her basket and sighed out of relief, she didn't lose anything in the fight.
Alex saw some boys running in a cowardly manner. "What's up with them?" He muttered but paying no mind to it. "This place looks very...busy." He said to himself watching the bustlying streets of people shopping for food. Alex didn't want to have to push his way through the crowds. He found a alley and thought that it would be okay to take it, thinking it would take him around the crowd. He saw a small looking girl desperatly searching for something. She dropped her basket making some of the fish fall out and a bag of flour. "What are you doing!" He paniced when she looked like she was going to take her shirt off. She jumped back suprised noticing him watching her.
"What's a noble doing all the way out here." She said more than asked, rudely in Alex's opinon. She straighten out her shirt and started to pick out the fish and flour bag. "Damn almost all of it fell out." She muttered seeing the flour on the ground.
"What were you looking for?" He asked curious. She didn't look at him, she completly ignored him. "I asked you a question." He stated through his teeth trying to remain calm. Nasira ignored him again. He grabbed her arm and forced her up. "Listen to me you commoner!" He yelled. "When I ask you a question you must answer!" Nasira glared at him unfazed. She yanked her arm back.
"You didn't answer me first." She stated. Alex got a look of disbelief. He was about to yell at her but then the same group of boys from earlier showed up but with more. "Bitch you're in for it now." They said cocky. "Oh great. The idiots are back." 'Shit I can't take on that many.' Nasira started to stragize in her head but wasn't able to come up with any kind of plan. She looked at the noble and didn't believe he would help her or would be anykind of help. She grabbed his hand and started to run forgetting her basket.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm

After they had gotten away Alex pulled his hand away "what was that all about!?" he asked "gee your welcome....." she said putting her hands on her hips "and thanks to you I had to leave my basket behind!" she added "well its your stupid clumsy self that you had dropped it in the first place." he said back "and i repeat what the hell is a noble doing in this district?" she asked "I can walk wherever I please" he said arrogantly which set her off "listen bud!" she said grabbing the front of his shirt "I don't need you waltzing in here acting all high and mighty like you own the place i don't care if your a noble or not" she said threateningly 'ooo I'm scared, now let go" he demanded

Meanwhile in the slums Carter finally made it home "Uncle Arlen?" he called walking into the rugged looking shop "ah your home, how was school?' his Uncle said coming from the back room "it was fine" Carter replied "in other words it was boring?" Arlen asked Carter nodded "oh I see.." he said shrugging "well no time to talk we have some work to do." he said clapping him on the back
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm

"Why you *fucking bastard*!" She went to punch him but stopped knowing that it would end bad. She pushed him away. "Just go home!" She then realized that she was looking for something before the noble showed up. "What are you still doing here?" She saw that the noble was still there. "Shoo! shoo! Go home. Go home back you your mansion." She said like he was a small animal.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm

"you can't tell me what to do commoner." he said crossing his arms "besides i still want to know what your looking for." he added she resisted the urge to punch him yet again, "none of your business Noble" she said through gritted teeth as she pushed past him.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Nasira looked around to make sure no one could see her. She thought that the noble wouldn't chase after her. She took out a crystal that was tied to a string out from her bra. She breathed on it making it glow a faint green and then the glow faded away. Alex watched suprised. He has heard about witches from his studies but they were said to be extict. "This way huh." She said to herself outloud, thinking that there was no one there. She walked casually in the alleys not noticing that she was being followed. Alex followed her wanting to know what she was and more importantly what she was looking for. 'Wait a minute....' Alext remebered where she took out the crystal in the first place when Nasira stopped and started searching. 'Doest she always keep that crystal in her bra?!' "Yes!" Nasira snapped Alex out of his blew fused memory. "I found you." Nasira said happily. She squeezed a finely decorated chinese comb to her chest. Nasira tired to put the comb in her hair but her hair had become to messy. "Jezz." She took down her hair and started to brush it. Alex then noticed Nasira's lavander colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Alex knew that magic was outlawed in the city, he knew the rule all to well. He then got an idea he stepped out from his hiding place 'so thats what you were looking for huh?" he said she spun around surprised "you followed me!?" she asked 'yup" he said "I also happened to notice your little magic." he said in a half whisper
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Nasira glared at him. "What are you talking about." She demanded. "Don't take me as a fool little girl." He said smug. The last part pissed her off. "I don't have time for this noble. I suggest you go home before you give your parents a heart attack." Nasira said coldly as she walked away. 'Shit! I didn't think he would follow me and even know what I was doing. That's a very discret spell.' She paniced in her head but didn't show it outside.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm

"it'd be a shame if anyone found out about it" he said loudly she stopped "you wouldn't.." she glared "I just might but then again.." he said as he started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 pm

She ran after him. She stopped him by running in front of him. She grabbed his shirt again and pulled him down to her level. "What the fuck do you want from me you noble." She gritted through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm

'well i'm glad you asked" he said pulling away straightening his jacket "what i would really like is a servant, the ones my parents pick out aren't any good in my opinion, and consider this payback for treating me like someone of your level." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

"My level!" Nasira held back her urge to punch him again for the third time since he met him. "Request declined." She said with her arms crossed. "I can't leave my father. The only way for me to work for you is if your here in my level." She added. 'There's no fucking way that damn noble will ever want to come here again.' She thought believing she got the victory.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 pm

'well thats my point i need a servant that is down here at your level" he said she gave a 'why?' look "because my parents never allow me down here, and the servants at home would only tell on me." he explained. 'he is fucking out of his mind..' she thought "but if you decline I'm sure the The order would love to hear about illegal magic using in the city." he said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Nasira sighed in defeat. "Damn you noble. You're all the same." She muttered. "What do you want me to do?" She asked as polietly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

It was about a week later, and school was out for vacation. Nasira had been Alex's servant and now that they were on break. the week before during school carter had seen the 'violent girl' a couple times and each time he always thought she looked tired. Now it was vacation time Carter was enjoying having the time off he was usually in his workshop builiding something, yet he still was thinking something was up with the girl, he didn't know her but still.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 pm

"Damn it!" Nasira punched a hole in her wall again. "Now that school's temporarly over. I have to be his servent almost 24/7." She felt like crying. A small black cat waltzed over. "You should just beat the crap out of him." The cat meowed. "You don't get it Noir. You can't hurt the nobles. I'm not afraid to die but they may blame the old man." Nasira explained. "Whatever you say." Noir meowed walking away. "You're so supportive!" She yelled at him. She saw the time on her clock. "Damn it. I'm gonna be late." She said getting up. "Screw him. I'll just be late." She felt the shop taking her time. Her father didn't seem to mind her leaving more than usual, he actually seemed happy. 'He probably thinks that I found a boyfriend.' Nasira chuckled at that thought. "Like any guy would like me." She muttered to herself.
She saw Alex waiting for her in the usual spot. "Hello noble one." She greeted in her usual tone.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 pm

"i've told you before my name is Alex." he said frowning, "now what i want to do today, i heard you work at a tea shop." he said his mood changing "yeah..." she said not sure why he was bringing that up "I've decided that today I want to go there, and try tea dumplings or whatever it is you serve there." he said she looked at him in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 pm

"Whatever." Nasira led the noble to her tea shop. Luckly no one was there and her father decided to close early because the stove broke. "Hey old man! I'm home." Nasira told Alex to take a seat where he wanted. In a lightning flash Qingshan, Nasira's father came out running. "Welcome back sweetie!" He tried to hug her but Nasira kicked his face away. "How many times have I told you not to treat me like a little kid, old man!" She screamed at her father. "That hurts." He whined getting up. He then noticed a noble sitting at one of the tables. "Old man we have a special guest today." Nasira decided that was a good enough introduction for her "master". "Oh ho! Is he the reason why you've been leaving early?" Qingshan asked with a catlike grin. "Don't make that face old man. It's creepy." Nasira was about to go into the kitchen but her father told her to take his order. She told him that he's never had dumplings before so she was just going to give him something random.
"Since this is your first time. It's on the house today." Qingshan said polietly. Nasira kicked her father down on his back. "Fuck no!" She yelled still standing on Qingshan's back. "He's a costumer so he has to pay. I don't care if he's a noble." Alex snickered at her. She glared at him. "Then the bill will just come out of your pay. Since I'm a noble and all." 'I'll get my revenge one of these days!' She thought determined, aura ablazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

title goes here Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next