Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

title goes here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 pm

There was another sweat drop moment as they helped him up "are you alright?" Alex asked "oh yes I'm fine he said like it happened on a regular daily basis "would it be ok for us to go up and talk to her?" Alex added
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm

"um..." Qingshan started sheepishly. "I'm not so sure about that. Normally this is the day that she's not violent at all but for some reason she's overly violent today." Qingshan laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"I'm going up.." Alex said heading up the stairs, Carter followed. They knocked on her door "go away" they heard but Alex walked in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 pm

A chair crashed on the wall right next to Alex's head. "I told you to go away!" Nasira said with a menecing aura around her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm

"yeah yeah I heard you" he said ignoring the chair "now stop being a big baby and quit throwing your tantrum" he addd 'does he want to die?' Carter thought. as he stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:27 pm

"What did you call me?!" Nasira screamed.
Meanwhile Qingshan was sitting downstairs able to hear Nasira and Alex screaming at each other. "I'm so glad they're her friends." He said cheerfully drinking tea.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"you heard what I said." Alex sad crossing his arms "I'm just saying sure it sucks your parents left you but shouldn't you feel at least a bit grateful that you have someone like Qingshan who took you in? you could have ended up in worst places like grunge boy here" Alex said jerking his thumb in Carter's direction, Carter's eyebrow twitched "do you even know anything about me?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Noir hissed at at Alex. Tears welded up in Nasira's eyes. "Like you know anything about pain. I know I was lucky! But people like you make me believe that I deserve to be shunned and unwanted!" Nasira screamed. A clay vase shattered. The stove in the kitchen caught on fire. Qingshan was able to put out the fire quickly. "Damn I should have took into account that this could happen." He said after putting the fire out. Qingsha, in a dash went upstairs and shoved the boys outside of Nasira's room. "Sorry but you to have to leave." He said with a sad smile. Nasira was still crying, loudly. Qingshan hugged her, trying to comfort her. "Nasira you need to calm down." Noir said sitting next to them. "Or they'll find out. Your powers go out of control when you let your emotions loose like this." Noir added. "Let them." Nasira said sobbing. "If they find out they'll blame your father." Noir stated. Nasira continued to sob but was somehow able to calm down. "Alright." She said quietly. "I really wish I knew what Noir says." Qingshan said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Alex was about to say something but carter grabbed the back of his jacket "thanks for having us over anyway." he said to Qngshan with a worried expression to Nasira as he pulled Alex along with him once they were outside he let go "for a noble you have no tact" He said to Alex "look I say things as they are..." Alex said trying to jutify himself but he realized he may have made a wrong decision in his choice of words. "you make her miserable why can't you see that?" Carter said "Do you even know what the story is?" ALex asked "No but I'm not stupid" Carter answered "yeah all you nobles are the same, you ha no care for other peoples feelings other than your own." he added "do you know that for a fact?" Alex asked "forget it" Carter said walking off, Alex went his way.

The next day or so Alex didn't appear to his normal spot Nasira and Carter didn't show up to school, but then after almost being a week, Qingshan had Nasira go to school, and Carter needed to escape his Uncle's consant attacks.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Nasira was walking on her way to school. About halfway she changed direction deciding she didn't want to take a chance of facing Carter. "I wonder if I should have opened their presents." Nasira muttered. "Alex's was probably a mock present." Nasira went to the outskirts of the main part of the middle district. It decended down to the same level of the slums but you couldn't reach the slums from the part of the district. She sat down where she was abandoned, near the ocean. She watched the waves asking herself why she was there and way she was abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

"So Alex where have you been dissappearing off to these days?" a boy named Raphael said taking Alex out of his thoughts "oh well been busy at home you know..." Alex said "riiiightttt, I know you too well you hate spending time at home." he said "I've just been busy come one Raph just drop it" ALex said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 am

"Gah! It's that late already?!" Nasira spazed seeing the sun setting. "I have to hurry home!" She started running but then remember that she never got her shopping basket back from that one alley. "Hm...I'll go get it anway." She muttered going to that alley.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

"well you should hang out with us more your missing a lot of great parties" Raphael said "whh I hope you'll be attending mine" a voice said behind them "your having a party Elizabeth?" Rapahel asked "yes and I have invited both of you" the girl replied as she sat on the other side of Alex "not really in the mood for parties" ALex said "awww why no?" Elizabeth whined.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 am

Nasira found her basket. It was muddy from all the rain. "Oh right." She said picking it up. "I need to find out if he now plans to tell my secret. He doesn't have any proof, but they'll believe him over me." She shook her head violently. "I need to stop this bad habit of talking to myself!" She smacked her forehead. "I did it again!"
Nasira headed home. She quickly ran to her room without greeting her father. "Nasira sweetie are you okay?" He dad asked lightly knocking on the door. "Go away! I'm busy and don't call me sweetie!" Nasira yelled at him after opening the door. She shut the door in his face. "It's good to see you back to normal." He cheered going back downstairs. Nasira sat in the middle of her bed, trying to concentrate. She had to shoo Noir too many time before she had enough and threw a book at him. Noir hissed at her before jumping out of the window. "Hehe, gahcha." Nasira thought evily. 'O'Noble one." Nasira thought still in a evil tone. Alex was able to hear Nasira's thoughts. "I need to speak with you. This is a one-way connection so don't even try to talk you'll only appear crazy and yes you are the only one who can hear me and no I can't read your mind. Meet me in our usual spot or else." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 am

Alex jumped a bit at hearing Nasira's voice "whats wrong Alex?" Elizabeth asked "nothing! um I have to be somewhere..." he said getting up and leaving. "I think Alex's finally gone off the deep end" Raphael laughed Elizabeth slapped his arm. Alex walked down to the middle district where he met Nasira "Ok before you say anything...I....want to apologize..." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

"Eh?!" Nasira was caught off guard. 'I was going to see if he was still intending to keep my secret safe and I was going to apologize....but I'll hear his apology first.' Nasira thought with a evil smile. She had to hold back her laughter on the thought of a noble apologizing to a commoner.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 am

"It was rude what I had said to you, your right I don't know anything, and I realized that I don't want to be an asshole and I'm sorry I made you miserable, and you don't have to be my servant anymore, but i'll keep your secret safe...." he said looking away expecting her to rant and rage like she usually did.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am

"Pft! Like I can trust you." Nasira said, she couldn't help but laugh with a open heart. "Damn it, you just had to be a strange one huh Alex. I have to apologize too. I did lose it but it's also strange. I have never before lost my temper or ever cried on that day. Usually I'm so depressed that I don't even fight back in fights. There was even a time where I was almost beaten to death...after that time the old man wouldn't let me outside on my birthday. I remember that he tied to up a couple of times to keep my from going outside." Nasira said like it was a long-lost memory. 'Her father can be forceful, huh.' Alex thought after hearing the last part.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am

"well if you don't trust me why do you tell me things that you don't seem to tell other people" he said leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am

"I do?" Nasira tried to think of what she could have told Alex.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 am

"well least to say is that your more open..." he said "well now that I've apologized....why did you threaten me out here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am

"I need to make sure you wouldn't revel my secret." Nasira said with a evil look in her eyes. Nasira walked up to him cut his finger and wipped some of the blood of a wash rag she got from the kitchen. "Insurence." She said hiding the rag.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 am

"ow..." Alex said sarcastically "I won't reveal it but if that makes you feel better then do what you like." he said sucking on his finger stopping the bleeding. "So I guess this is goodbye" he added putting his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 am

"Oh it does." Nasira said errily. "You have no idea how much." She added. 'It's payback time!' She thought victoriously.
Later that night Nasira was happily making a plain rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 am

It was the weekend and Carter was making his way to the middle district, he hadn't seen Nasira and wanted to know how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next