Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

title goes here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Earlier before Nasira had gotten back to the tea shop the repair shop had gotten a call from her father, Uncle Arlen had told Carter to go take care of it since he was busy at the shop. Carter had grabbed his tool belt and made his way to the middle class district. He found the tea shop and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Qingshan answered the door making Nasira stuck with giving the noble his dumplings and tea. "Hello! Are you from the repair shop?"
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm

"yes sir I am" carter said "good good" Qingshan said letting him in "the blasted stove just stopped working I hope you can fix it" he said leading him to the kitchen "I'm sure I can sir" he replied "excellent well here it is i'll leave you too it." Qingshan said carter started inspecting the stove but when he had entered the kitchen he couldn't help but notice the noble sitting at a table in the main room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Alex ate some of the dumplings. "So how are they?" Nasira asked with a smile which Alex never saw before. "They're....actually...good." Alex didn't want to admit it. "Good cuz I made them." Nasira said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 pm

"for a commoners dish" he added nasira wanted to hit him "excuse me...i'll get you some more tea." she said as politely as she could but you could tell the annoyance in her voice. she walked into the kitchen Carter meanwhile had found the problem and was reaching for a tool he had set on the floor when Nasira stepped right on his hand
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm

"Ow!" Nasira quickly steped of Carter's hand. "Sorry." She apologized giving him the tool. She went back to getting the tea. "Here's your tea O'noble one." She said saracsticly. Carter was able to hear her from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

He had gotten up and was flexing his hand to regain the feeling in it he couldn't help but peer out and look at the odd scene still confused as to why a noble was having tea in a middle district tea house while it was closed, and he recognized the girl from school.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 am

Noir walked up to Nasira and rubbed his head on her leg. "Alright what's up with you." Nasira said to Noir. "You did something didn't you." She said picking him up. Noir told her to put him on the table. She dropped him on the floor. He hissed at her and jumped on the table and stared at Alex. "Oh great a noble. What are you doing here you stupid arrogant spoiled brat." Noir hissed. "Oh wow..." Nasira almost felt sorry for Alex. 'I think that Noir may hate him more than me.' She laughed sheepishly at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

"what are you smiling about?" Alex asked "nothing" she said after realizing she had laughed aloud. carter had went back to work and had the stove fixed in no time.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Noir hissed at Alex one last time before going into the kitchen. He came back out dragging a knife by a thick string. "Noir what are you doing?!" Nasira took the knife away. "What?" He asked. "We should get rid of that noble." Nasira looked at him in disbelief. "You're really twisted you know that." "Oh I'm getting scolded by the crazy violent girl." Noir remarked. "Crazy?!" Nasira screamed. "I'm not crazy you damn cat!" Noir looked like he had a smirk on his face. "Yeah you're not crazy." He sneared. "You're just yelling at a cat." He added. Noir jumped out of the way, dodging a flying knife. "Just get rid of the noble and you can get back you your semi-happy life, Nasira." Nasira squwated down. "I can't get rid of him so easily." She whistpered. "He knows." Noir got a small shiver down his spine. "Damn you screwed up." Nasira got depressed and then enraged.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Nasira started yelling at the cat which was very strange to both the boys watching her yell at the cat like knew what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Qingshan came out randomly. "So how was everything?" He asked Alex. Not bothered at all by his daughter screaming at their cat, as though he's used to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

"it was edible" Alex said in his haughty tone Nasira silently fumed, Carter came out of the kitchen "I fixed the problem sir" he said to Qingshan "oh good!" he replied "oh by the way have you met my daughter Nasira?" he asked "no sir I've only seen her at school." carter replied "oh you go to the same school?" Qingshan asked "what did you say your name was?" he added "Carter O'neil" he replied.

(omg i finally thought of something to type)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

"Nasira, sweetie would you please get O'neil-sans payment?" Qingshan asked in his dotting father voice. Nasira sighed and went into the kitchen. "Oh she didn't yell at me for calling her sweetie." Qingshan said more to himself realizing he didn't get yelled at. "Don't call me sweetie! Old man!" She yelled from in the kitchen. "It was good while it lasted." He chuckled. "Anyway you two." Qingshan started, he lowered his voice so Nasira wouldn't be alble to hear in. "Nasira's birthday is next friday. I would really like for you two to come. It's great that she finally-" Nasira came busting through with an envelope. She handed it to Carter. "Here's your money." She also had a small basket. "And here's some dumplings and some tea bags." She added.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

"thank you" carter said taking the money and the basket, "i'll see you at school.." he added as Qingshan led him out 'so you will come?" he asked Carter wasn't sure he hardly knew Nasira "sure I'll come" he said anyway. "excellent take care now" Qingshan said as carter walked out of the tea shop. Alex stood up "well i think thats enought for one day i'll be going as well." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thank you very much for visting our tea shop, noble-sama." Qingshan said polietly. 'Noble again!' Alex thought angry, because of Nasira always calling him noble instead of his name, Alex seemed have gotten a habit of getting angry when being called noble. Nasira saw that he was getting angry. She lightly taped Alex's head with a try. "Don't get pissed, noble." Nasira whispered to him. "You never told him your name." She added. "Nasira, sweetie it's rude to hit someone with a tray." Her father scolded with his usual cheerful tone, which pissed off Nasira. "Don't call me sweetie!" She screamed. "Damn it old man! You really do see no evil!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Alex realized she had a point "Please sir call me Alex." he said which caught Nasira off guard since that almost sounded like he was being a friendly human being, "oh I couldn't possibly!" Qingshan said "no its fine" Alex said "well alright then, please come again Alex sama?" he said "I'm sure I will" Alex said "see you later Nasira" he said leaving. "you never told me you had such nice friends" Qingshan said going into the kitchen Noir just snickered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 pm

"He's up to something Noir!" Nasira's eyes ablaze, thing of ways to get revenge, going to her room. Noir was left alone in the main room. "Her father may see no evil, but that girl always sees no good." Noir said after she left.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:46 pm

"I'm hom..." carter called out as he stepped into the shop but he didn't get a chance to finsih his sentence when he was kicked and sent flying across the room "ha got you this time boy!" his uncle laughed victoriously "dammit what was that for?!" Carter yelled jumping up "got to keep you on your toes" Arlen said as carter launched himself at his Uncle "keep me on my toes whats that suppose to mean!?" he yelled the two fought back and forward until finally after 2 minutes they both were sitting on the floor "heres the money i made." carter said tossing him the bag of coins, Arlen caught it then tossed it back "you keep it" he said "what? no this is to pay the bills, the steam bill needs to get payed off" carter said "you work hard and deserve it just keep it or I'll knock some of your teeth out if you argue about it anymore." Arlen said "and are those dumplings?" he asked seeing the basket.

Alex was in his room pacing around 'just go to the party' he thought 'no if you do it makes it seem like you care!' as he argued back and forward with himself.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 pm

The crisp morning air blew through Nasira's hair as she ran through the streets, trying to get to her meeting spot. 'Damn him!' She cursed him. She had enough and climb on top of a roof. She ran across the rooftops. She saw Alex waiting for her. She heard him muttering about her making him wait again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm

carter was out on his day off he was wandering the middle district with the money he had made yesterday 'what the hell do you give a girl you hardly know?' he thought seeing he would get Nasira a present while he had the time thinking about giving a girl a present made him remember what his uncle said last night "oh so a girl gave you those?" he had teased 'stop it its not even close to what your thinking and dont look at me like that!" he had yelled back his uncle continued to tease him the rest of the night.

"you have a habit of being late" Alex said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm

"So what!" Nasira jumped down from the roof. "What do you want from me this time O'noble one?" Nasira crossed her arms and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 pm

"I think today we are just going to walk and have a nice "civilized" conversation." Alex said "why?" she asked looking at him like he had lost his mind "are you incapable of carrying out something like this?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:13 pm

"Do you want that pretty face of yours busted up." Nasira answered back with a glare. They started walking down the alley. "What is this conversation going to be?"Nasira asked very suspious. 'I knew he was up to something!' Nasira thought as they walked in no destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm

"like a normal one" he answered hands behind his back "which something that bugs me the most, your not like most girls i know." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next