Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm

"So what if I'm not like those sterotyped zombie girls!" She yelled at him. 'What's he getting at?!' Nasira thought as she tried to control her anger.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm

"so what are you like then, if not one of those "zombie girls" " he asked he knew he had made her angry which was what he was intending.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 pm

"I love to fight!" She said. She had a expression Alex had never seen before. "I can take care of myself. I'm not like those girls who hide behind a man to protect them." She laughed proudly. "There hasn't been an oppent that has beaten me in strength yet. But a pamper boy like you, I wonder what would happen if you got into a seemingly no-win situatioin." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

"oh I'm sure i can take care of myself...but if all you like to do is fight that must make you a boring person you have no favorite hobbies? or anything?" he asked 'she's just confirmed that she's violent not that i needed her to confirm it...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm

"Hmm." Nasira looked like she was trying hard to think how to answer him. "What's it to you?" She asked suspious when she realized that the conversation was about her. "What about you?" "Just answer my question." Alex demaned. "Then how about this." Nasira grinned. "I'll answer you questions if you answer my questions." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:02 pm

"alright fair enough" he agreed

carter was sitting on the curb 'this is harder than it sounds...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"Well." Nasira found a clean box to sit on. "Since you asked first I guess I have to answer first." Nasira thought again. "I guess my hobby is...fighting."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 pm

"but you've already said fighting." he said "but you did answer so now its your turn." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

"Hmm...didn't really think of a question...." Alex for once wanted to hit Nasira. "Okay then. What about you?" He looked at her weird. "Hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"well i like music i enjoy playing the piano and violin, go ahead and laugh if you want" he said crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Nasira laughed sincerly. "You're lucky." She said which suprised Alex. "I always wanted to learn how to play the violen."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 pm

'well this is a different side.' he thought "ok now my turn.." he said thinking "If you could be anything you wanted to be what would it be?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

"Hmm?" Nasira starting to think again. She seemed to have gotten into this question for question. "Never really thought of something like that before." She said still thinking. 'I really would like to be able to use my magic without fear.' Nasira thought. "I have no idea." She said with a smile instead. "What rank are you?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm

"I'm a Duke" he answered plainly shrugging thinking about his next question.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

'A duke huh.' Nasira thought. 'I wonder if it would be okay if he had an accident.' She thought looking at Alex. She started hitting her head for considering Noir's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 pm

"well thats all I can come up with for now" he said finally "I better get home parents are getting suspicious so can't be losing my freedom yet" he said "see you later" he said walking off

(doesn't he sound like Midna?? lol)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

"Don't see you late me!" She yelled at him from where she was sitting. "Don't ever come back!" She added and kicked the box she was sitting on. "What was that all about?" She pondered.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 pm

later that night at dinner Alex sat absentmindedly listening to his parents talk about politics and other business, when his father suddenly asked him "so where do you disappear to nowadays son?" Alex looked up surprised "I mean we hardly ever see you." his father added "um I've been taking walks and visiting with friends now that we are on vacation...." he said "well thats fine and all but dear you really should be home once in awhile you need to start learning your responsibilities." his mother said 'right my "responsibiliies..' he thought not really thrilled by the idea

carter sat face down at his workbench in front of him was a little watch that he had been trying to fix but didn't have the right parts for it, he usually worked on it when he was bored or thinking really hard.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Nasira made it home late at night. She didn't bother annoceing her arrival. She went straight to her room and thank Noir that school starts again. "You being happy that school is starting again." Noir said jumping on to Nasira's bed. "That's unusal." He added. "Shut up." She told him, her voice muffled being face down on her pillow. "Nasira you need to do something about having to be that spoiled noble's slave. Or you're going to end up getting sick and die from it." He warned. She rolled over and stared at her ceiling. "Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it." She said more to herself. "And what's that?" He asked now sitting on her chest. She didn't answer him. "Don't get any ideas." He warned. "Your father's life revoles around you." She sighed and rolled over on her side making Noir fall.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm

vacation came to its end and they were all back in school, Carter was running a little late, his Uncle had decided to sneak attack him while he was getting ready for school. he ran into Nasira who was also running late "Hi" he said seeing who it was
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

"O'Neil." Nasira said tired. "I hate life." She whined before went into overdrive leaving Carter behind. "Wow she fast." Was all that he could say.
Carter was panting by the time he got to the school gate. He saw Nasira hitting her head against the gate bars. She slumped to the ground. He thought she was crying until she jumped up and kicked the gate. "Damn those bastards!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 am

"did they lock us out?" he asked "yes I'm going to *fucking* kill them all..." she muttered "hang on" he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a thin lock pick looking tool he fiddled around with the lock until it finally unlocked he opened the gate "I started carrying that around after i've been locked out a few times." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 am

"Cool." Nasira said impressed. "I usual just skip or jump the wall." She added, her thumb pointing to the high wall that surrounded the school.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

"you actually jump that?" he asked she nodded proudly when they heard the 2nd bell "shit come on!" he said as they both ran into the building.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

Nasira thanked him before going to her class. While sitting in class not paying attention to the teacher Nasira was trying to think of a way to thank Carter for opening the gate. She hurt her leg a few days ago because to the noble so she wouldn't have been able to jump it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next