Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

title goes here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

title goes here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

Nasira wasn't able to finish the doll since everytime her father saw her making it he would get rid of it. "I think the old man suspects me." Nasira said to Noir, who was cleaning himself. "Of course he knows you pretty well." Noir snickered. Nasira threw Noir off the bed. "At this rate I'll never get my revenge."
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:27 am

Carter opened the door to the tea shop "ah Carter welcome" Qingsha said, Carter thought he saw him throw away a raggedy old doll, "hi is Nasira home?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 am

"Yes she is. She's in her room." Qingshan said. "Try not to get hit by a chair." He added before going into the kitchen.
"You going to make another one?" Noir asked jumping onto the bed. "Hell yeah! I'll just have to be more carefull. Damn old man!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 am

Carter took Qingshan's word to heart the door was slightly opened he cautiously knocked and pushed the door open and sure enough a chair went flying through the now open doorway, "hold your fire" he said waving his hands "oh its you thought it was the old man" Nasira said sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Noir hissed at Carter. Nasira flicked Noir's head. "What do you want?" Nasira asked bored.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

"just wantd to see how you were doing, haven't seen you in a couple days." Carter said putting his hands in his pocket, "what was your dad throwing out?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 am

"What he believes is my only means of revenge." Nasira answered. Carter got a okay then look but didn't go into the subject.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 am

"well I'm glad to see that you seem to be doing alright." he said "well i better get going.... I have to be somewhere..." he said looking down at the floor like he was lost in thought, he shook his head and waved bye and left the tea shop. He made his way down to the edge of the city, It was quiet except for the sound of the water lapping against the city he crossed onto some docks and sat down on them and looked over at the water where buoy like structures floated "its been 4 years..." he said like he was talking to somebody.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Nasira was cutting out fabric once Carter left. "Going to try again?" Noir asked in a purr. Nasira nodded. "Just be more careful." He added. Nasira nodded again. She cut out the design and was starting to sew it together. "We're going to be entering the winter ocean soon." Noir randomly brought up. Nasira nodded. "Will you please just answer istead of nodding!" Noir hissed. Nasira flipped him off.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 am

After sitting for about half an hour Carter finally stood up and left the dock, a chilly wind blew by rustling some of the wilting flowers on the buoys of the floating graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Nasira smiled evily after putting the finishing touches on the doll. "Now to test it." Nasira said still having her evil grin. Nasira quickly hid the doll after her door was knocked. "Will you just go away!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title goes here   title goes here - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

title goes here
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7