Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Zone (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 am

'She would go to a place where we wouldn't expect her to go...' Trin thought. Kaori could tell Trin was thinking hard. 'A place we wouldn't expect...' Then it struck her. 'Water! She said she wasn't fond of getting wet. Lake Hylia!'
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

"you think she would be here at the lake?" kaori asked "yeah she knows i'd never think of her coming here, plus she might of been relying on my idiocy" Trin said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

'Trin just called herself a idiot...' Kaori thought with a sweatdrop. They walked on the bridge connceting the islands. They thought they saw a woman's figure in the distance. Standing on the water's surface.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 am

"Mika?" Kaori said "Mika!" she called out as they hurried to where she was.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 am

Mika turned to see them. They were standing on one of the small islands. She smiled at them. It was the same smile from the desert. "So you figured it out." She said, refering to Trin.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 am

"yeah i did.." trin said looking at her "Mika you could have told us" Kaori said sadly
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 am

"Tell you...that I am to fade away..." Mika said looking at the water. The sun was rising over the horizon. Mika slide her cloak off. "This is good-bye." She said still looking down. She stepped back a few steps so Trin couldn't reach out to her. "Thank you...and I'm sorry." She said as parts of her body was turing to a pale blue dust. Her ruby ribbon fell out of her hair and sank under the water's surface. Sinking further down to the bottom. 'Thank you for protecting me until now.' She thought as she faded completly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 am

"Mika!" Trin yelled she reached out her hand but she was too far "you put up with me all this time yet i didnt know the pain you were in! I'm sorry!" she said as the tears welled up in her eyes a couple fell down her face. but Mika was gone, she sank to her knees. Kaori stood silently crying.

(sorry if thats cheesy >_>)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 am

"We'll be able to see her again after it's our time right?" Kaori asked between sobs. Trin nodded. "Yeah. We will." Trin said confident. The two stayed there all day. Thinking back on their adventures together as the ruby ribbon continued to sink to the bottom of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 am

Unfortunately the two new sages lost their memory of their friend after the next sunrise. Kaori returned to the forest where she spent her days taking care of the temple and fulfilling her duty as the forest sage.
Trin never returned to Kakariko, she never returned her fathers map to him, she continued traveling and hunting poes, but would spend a lot of her nights in a bar at the Hyrule Castle Town, she could never put her finger on it but she had a bitterness inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Zone (finished)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11