Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Precursor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Description: A fanfic based on the Jak games and my Twilight Zone rp.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Chapter 1: The Thief, The Forest Child, And The...Idiot
Page 1

___A gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the giant trees. "What was that!?" A tall hylain woman shouted in alarm. The latern clanked against her scyth as she pulled it out, she went to her fighting stance. A few strands of her ebony hair fell on her face, tickling her cheek. She tood guard waiting for an enemy to appear, trying to ignore her hair that is now making her face itch. "Arg!" She growled, dropping her scyth. "Stupid hair!" She scratched her cheek feriously.
___"Trin, if you keep that up, there won't be any skin left." A young woman said to her from behind. Trin stopped forgeting the itch, she put on her usual goofy grin.
___"Hi Mika." Trin greeted. "When did you get back?" Mika sighed, pushed back some of her crimson red hair behind her ear.
___"Just got back." Mika answered like it was the most obvious answer. Mika sat down on a tree stump. Trin followed. Mika took out some cheese from her bag and tossed it to Trin. Trin smiled and started eating it. "I still don't know how you can stand that stuff." Trin bit a huge bite before looking at her.
___"Cuf if's goof." She tried saying with her mouth full of cheese. Mika punched Trin's head. "Owf!" Trin clenched her throbbing head. She swollowed her food. "Ow! What was that for!?" Mika gave her a look that told Trin to shut up. Trin went back to eating. She gave a satisfied sigh once she finished off the last of the wheel of cheese.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Page 2 (the underscore is there so you can tell when there's a new paragraph)

___"Where's Kaori?" Mika got up, her voice was filled with conern for the forest child. Mika snapped her fingers, a map appeared. It floated in front of her. Trin got up and looked at the map, over Mika's shoulder.
___"Where'd you get that?" She asked taking the map. She held it up high as though she was trying to see something. Mika kicked Trin's leg making Trin kneel down. Mika snatched the map back.
___"I aquirred it." Mika stated. She put the map away the same say she brought it out.
___"Meaning you stole it." Trin muttered. Mika glared at her, Trin started whistleing. "Ahhhhh!" Trin suddenly screamed. Mika jumped.
___"What!!?" Mika ran over to Trin. A look of dread loomed over Trin.
___"I lost my scyth!!!!" She screamed again. Mika sighed.
___"Again." She said. "How many times does this make?" Mika started scanning the area for Trin's beloved missing scyth, from where she was standing. "It's over there." She pointed at where Trin dropped her scyth to scratch her face. Trin ran over to where Mika pointed. She hugged her scyth like it had been missing for years.
___"Thank you Mika!!" Trin hugged her scyth harder and kissed it. "I'll never lose you agan." Trin promised.
___"That's what you said last time." Mika reminded. Trin laughed sheepishly, putting her scyth away. "Looks like you're going to need to get a new latern." Mika stated. Trin looked up to see her latern shattered. The look of dread came back. Mika sighed then laughed softly. "I'm pretty sure you can get one in Ordon." Trin's cheer came back. She threw her old latern in the grass.
___"I'll meet you back at the temple!" Trin said, running to Ordon. Mika sighed again, heading to the temple deep within the woods.

____________________~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~________________________

___Trin walked happily in the village. She waved at the kids heading to the general store. "Good day, Trin." The storekeeper greeted while putting some jugs of milk on the shelf. Trin smiled and greeted her back.
___"Do you have any laterns?" Trin asked, leaing against the counter.
___"I'm sorry dear." The shopkeeper frowned. "We havn't had any delivered in quite some time. I don't know when we're going to get any." She added knowing Trin was going to ask.
___"Oh well..." Trin's cheerfulness disapeared. Trin opened the door, hearing a thump. "Eh?"
___"Ow!" A little girl dressed in green was rubbing her forehead. "That hurt."
___"Hey squirt." Trin snickered. "What are you doing here?" Trin asked helping the girl up. The girl pouted then kicked Trin's leg. "Ow! Why you little-"
___"Eh? You going to hit me? Mika wouldn't like that." The girl taunted. Trin clenched her fist. Trin sighed in defeat. Seeing Trin amited defeat the girl went on to anwer Trin. "I'm here because I thought Mika would come through here. She's suppose to come back today."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Page 3

___Trin grinned, knowing something somone else didn't know for once. "She's already here, Kaori." Trin said laughing. Kaori got bright eyed then kicked Trin's shin again. "OW!" Trin rubbed her knee. "What was that for?!"
___"For sneering at me!" Kaori scowled. She skipped to the outskirts of the village, Trin was walking at little behind. "When did she get back?" Kaori asked with cheer.
___"She just got back." Trin answered flatly. "Why'd she leave anyway?" Kaori looked at Trin as though she was a idiot. Trin stuck her tounge at Kaori with a glare. Kaori copied.
___"Onee-Chan left because she said she wanted to check something out." Kaori stated. Trin laughed at her. "What's so funny?!"
___"You don't know!" Beads of tears rolled down Trin's face as she laughed, Kaori pouted muttering that she did know why Mika left.
___"You guys heading back to the temple of time?" A young man voice said from above. Kaori looked up and saw the owner of the house of one of the workers of the ranch. Kaori smiled and waved at him. He jumped down from his balcony. "Mika come back yet?" He asked.
___"Yeah, Link." Kaori giggled. Link patted her head. "She just got back. Well from what Trin told me. So I don't know if the iformation is vaild." Trin glared at her.
___"Now, now." Link laughed. "Trin, why did Mika leave in the first place?" He asked her. He knew that it was likely that Trin and Kaori didn't know. Trin shook her head saying she didn't know. Kaori kept silent. "Mika never was one to let people in." Link said with a heavy sigh. Trin looked at him in suspsion. He looked at Trin and smiled sadly. "Yeah, I know." They both sighed heavly. Kaori looked at them both, confused.
___"But she did promise me!" Trin had hope in her eyes. Link gave her a look.
___"You mean you browbeated her until she agreed." He corrected. Trin smiled, he laughed. "Trin, there's no way out of this, Mika isn't going to be able to escape this fate." Trin scowled. "But there is always hope." He said before Trin could. Trin scowled again. "Trin, there is such as a thing called false hope. Which does more damage then good." Kaori got bored of the conversation. She looked around to see if there was anything she could play with until the grownups finished their talk. A mischivious thought dawned on Kaori when she spotted Link's horse. She giggled as she crepted to Epona. She hushed the horse leading her to Trin.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Page 4

___Trin sneezed, and her eyes started to get watery. "Trin, are you okay?" Link asked, not noticing his horse. Trin rubbed her eyes and nodded a yes. Epon whined and bucked when she got a few feet within where Trin was. Trin shrieked, running behind Link for cover. Kaori started to laugh hard. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she clenche her sides from laughing. "Kaori, you shouldn't do things like that." Link scowled.
___"But it was funny." Kaori giggled. Link scowled again. Kaori stopped giggling and looked away in shame. Link took his horse, putting her back to her stable. Trin glared at Kaori, Kaori stuck her tounge out at Trin.
___"Would you two give it a rest." Mika scowled. She waved with a smile at Link, he waved back. Kaori ran up to her, hugging Mika.
___"I missed you!" Kaori cried. Mika laughed, Trin pouted.
___"I missed you too." Mika said, getting up. "Trin, where you able to get a new latern?" Trin shook her head no. "Oh well. Guess I'll just have to use my magic."
___"Or we could just put Lyra in a bottle." Trin suggested. Kaori glared at Trin.
___"That could work." Mika agreed. "Let's head back to the temple. I have to show you guys something." Mika suggested. The two agreed. Mika made a portal, the Kaori was the first to go, then Trin and Mika last.
___It was sunset by the time the three got to the temple. Trin slumped to the floor exhausted. Kaori looked in awe at the boat that was in the middle of the field. "What's that?!" Kaori asked, excited.
___"A boat. That's what were going to use to go out to sea." Mika explained. Kaori looked at her in awe, then in confusion.
___"What's a sea?" Kaori and Trin asked. Mika sighed then giggled. "What's a sea!!" They asked again louder.
___"Well more like ocean. I want to leave this island." Mika explained. They looked at her confused then looked at her like she was nuts. "Yeah, you two wouldn't know would you." Mika sat down. Trin and Kaori sat near her. "Hyrule is just an island. There's a whole ocean that surrounds this place. You just don't know because you're taught that Hyurle is the whole world." Trin and Kaori looked at her in awe. "If Hyrule is the world then I'd say the world is a very small place." Mika laughed. She stood up and looked at the boat she constructed. "I'm going. You don't have to go if you don't want to."
___"I want to go!" Kaori cried excited. "Me too!" Trin cried in the same tone. Mika laughed at the two on how childish they were.
___"You should think more on this." Mika warned. "We may not be able to come back. I don't know what's out there or how to come back." Kaori and Trin looked at each other worried.
___"Wait! What about getting to the Twilight Realm?!" Trin cried uneasy. "We still need to get you there." Mika glared at her, Trin shrank back.
___"Don't worry about that. I can't get there anyway. Link told me that Midna destroyed the Twilight Mirror, so there's no way I can get there and there's no way anyone from the Twilight Realm can get here."
___"But he told me that someone of royal blood can make the mirror!" Trin argued. Mika glared at her gain.
___"Too bad there isn't anyone of royal blood here." Mika sneered in anger. "Just forget about it. I'm at peace with it and I am fighting. I'm not letting it win." She said quietly. Kaori tugged on Mika's pants. Mika smiled at her in reassurence.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Page 5

"Well, I have to get supplies. I'm giving you two a week to decide." Mika teleported away. Trin and Kaori looked at each other unsure of what to do. Trin sat there pulling grass out of the ground, Kaori was sitting on the stump that Mika was sitting on before.
___"Hey Trin?" Trin looked at her. "Are you going? With Mika-Chan?" Trin shrugged. "I want to to...but I also want to be able to come back." Trin sighed.
___"I'm going. Mika isn't going to escape us again." Trin said with determination. "Remember the last time she tried to get rid of us?" Kaori looked at her. She nodded yes. "This is probably an other plan of hers."
___"But why does Mika-Chan keep trying to get rid of us?" Kaori asked, tearing welding up. Trin sighed.
___"You wouldn't understand." A acron hit Trin's head. "Hey!" She yelled at Kaori.
___"Oh you understand and I wouldn't!" Kaori yelled back. "I'm smarter than you!"
___"Why you little!" Trin screamed. Kaori yiped as Trin started to chase her through the lost woods.

_____________________~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________

___Mika was in a large dome room. Light shined softly into the room through the stained glass windows. A beam of light shined down to the middle of the room, an old man in old fashion robes appeared in front of Mika. "Do you always have to make a flashy entrence." Mika said with a yawn. The man laughed.
___"What are you here for Mika?" The man asked approuching her. Mika tossed her ruby ribbon to him. "What is this about, child." He questioned sternly.
___"Just what it looks like." She snickered at his expression. "I'm leaving. So you're gonna have to find a new spirit sage, Rauru." She yawned again. Rauru sighed, he tossed the ruby ribbon back to Mika. "What's this about?" She questioned in the same tone he had. "Let me guess you're not going to let me leave." She knew she was right. "I'm not going to fulfill my duties soon anyway. Why can't I just live my life the way I want to. At least give me that." She pleaded.
___"You're not going to give me a choice in the matter." He said heavly. Mika smiled, knowing she won. She tied her hair up with her ribbon. "Will you come back?"
___"I might. It'll probably just be Trin and Kaori who'll come back. I scared them thinking that I didn't have a plan to get them back home." Mika laughed, Rauru smiled. "I'll see you around, Rauru." Mika made a portal. "I'm going to tell the other old sages and the new sages of what I'm going to do." She said before leaving.
___"That girl will never change." He said before disspearing in a ray of light. The light dimmed away leaving a lonely darkness within the room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Page 6

__________________~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~____________________

___Trin ducked her head in the pond, drinking in a gallon of water. "By the goddesses, I forgot how fast that twirp can run." Trin slicked back her now wet hair. She shot up in alarm. "Oh no!!" She shouted. "I don't know where I am now..." Trin slumped back to the ground and started to pull the grass out. "Mika's gonna kill me." She said in dispair. Kaori watched Trin's sulking. kaori had a sly grin. She giggled softly so Trin wouldn't hear her. Kaori picked a few acorns, she threw one, hitting Trin's head. Trin shotted up, taking her scyth out ready for a fight. Trin scanned the area but didn't find anything. An other acron hit her head. She quickly turned to find nothing again. "Show yourself!" She shouted at nothing. Kaori held in her laughter as best as she could. Trin turned in a circle slowly, trying to see the enemy. Kaori climbed to the next tree over. She took one of the acrons she picked earlier and threw it at Trin. Trin sliced the acorn in half. "Aha! Found you!" Trin shouted in triumph, pointing her scyth at where Kaori was. "Squirt! Get back here!" Kaori shieked and started to runaway with Trin coming fast on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 am

Page 7
_________________~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~_____________________

___The stars shined bright. Mika gazed at them lying close to her campfire. "Where are those two?" She asked herself, exhausted. "Trin probably got lost again..." She sat up knowing if Trin did get lost, there wouldn't be any possiblilty for her to find her way back to the temple.
___Mika walked out of the temple area to be greeted by a skull child. She waved at him, he waved back. "Wait!" She called out to him. "Have you seen a forest child with brown hair or a tall hylain woman. The woman should have a scyth on her back." The skull kid shook his head no. Mika sighed about the fact now she would have to spend the whole night looking for Trin and Kaori...well looking for Trin, Kaori would be able to find her way back. Mika thanked the skull child before heading deeper into the woods.

_______________~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~____________________

___Trin and Kaori were on the ground breathing heavly. Trin and Kaori had bumps on their heads. Trin's were from the acorns and Kaori's were from Trin's fist. "You're gonna get it when Mika finds out." Kaori warned.
___Trin laughed. "Ha! Well worth it!" Trin fell to her back. "Mika better find us soon. I'm hungry." Trin's stomach growled. Kaori giggled, poking Trin's face.
___"I could get us back to the temple you know." Kaori teased. "I don't think Mika will be back anytime soon. She said she'd give us a week to decided. I think she'll show up when the that time comes. Trin groanded, Kaori giggled. "You want me to show you the way out?" She teased again. Trin stayed silent, deciding whether it was worth it.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Page 8

___Kaori was skipping around Trin who was covered in acrons. Kaori ended up taking Trin back to the temple by having Trin chase her while she threw acorns at her. Trin caught a acorn, she threw it back at Kaori. Kaori yelled at Trin, rubbing her head where the acron hit her. Trin sighed, sitting on a tree stump as Kaori gathered more acrons.
___"Where is she!" Trin chuckled as a squirrle started to chase Kaori. Kaori threw some acorns at Trin making the squirrle chase Trin instead of her. Kaori laughed as Trin tried to get away from the squirrle.
___"Should I even ask?" Mika asked while watching Trin being chased by a squirrle. Kaori ran over to Mika, giving her a huge. Mika hugged her back, still watching Trin being chased. Mika couldn't help but chuckle on how the mighty warrior shadow sage was being chased around by a little squirrle. Trin was now flailing her arm around, the squirrle's teeth were tightly fastened into Trin's finger.
___"Help me!!!" Trin pleaded, not noticing that Mika was back. Mika walked over to Trin, pulling the squirrle off. The squirrle squirmed out of Mika's hand and ranaway. "Hey! How come he didn't try to bite you?!" She yelled angry.
___"I don't smell." Mika stated with a smirk. Trin glared at her, then looked suprised.
___"Mika! When did you get back!?" Mika punched Trin's head calling her a idiot. Trin rubbed her head muttering that she wasn't a idiot.
___"I'm just checking up on you guys." Mika sat down on her tree stump. "I'm coming back in a week, so try not to get into trouble...Trin." Trin stuck her tounge out at Mika, Mika laughed.
___"Why do you have to go?" Kaori asked, sadly. She tightly hugghed Mika pleading for her to stay.
___"I'm only going to be gone for a week, Kaori. In that time you should decide if you're going with me." Kaori let go and headed back to her village saying she would come back in a week too. "Trin you going back to your village?" Mika asked unsure what Trin would do with her gone. Trin shrugged saying she might. "Okay." Mika made a portal. "I'll be back in a week then, at this spot we'll leave together or say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 am

Chapter 2: Farewell Hyrule!!
Page 1

___The brisk mornning air carested Mika's cheeks as she stood in front of the temple waiting for Trin and Kaori. The deeply inhaled the air then exhaled the last of the hyrule air she will breath in for a long time for worse the last time. "I guess this is farewell Hyrule." Mika said softly her voice held no regrets. "I can't say that I'll miss you and I can't say that I'm happy to leave. I only hope that from leaving this place, I can find a home."
___By midday Kaori and Trin walked into the grove together, finding Mika sitting on her stump reading a book. "Hey, Mika!" Trin shouted, Mika looked up from her book. She waved at them, putting her book away.
___"Have you guys decided?" Mika asked, she was sure that they would come with her. Trin and Kaori each dropped a huge bag, grinning. "I'll take that as a yes." Mika said looking at the bags. "Alright. How about we leave now." She teleported them and the ship to a beach on the otherside of a mountain. Kaori and Trin looked at the vast open water in amazement. Mika released a latter for Trin and Kaori to get on the ship while she transported all the supplies on to the cargo hold of the ship. The waves crashed against the ship as hyrule shrank into the horizen. Trin and Kaori were waving good-bye to Hyrule as though there were people on the shore to see them off. "Farewell Hyrule." Mika said softly once Hyrule was out-of sight.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Page 2

___One the secondy day our the voyage distaster struck. "Trin! Tie the sails!" Mika yelled over the roar of the wind and rain beating down on them. "Kaori get back inside!" She yelled at Kaori who peeked from the door. She quickly went back inside. Trin jumped from the mast after completing her job.
___"What are we going to do, Mika!?" Trin had to raise her voice over the roar of the storm. "Mika?!" She yelled again. Mika was smiling.
___"We're going to ride it out." Trin looked at Mika like she was crazy. Mika was still smiling. "Don't worry. We're not going to die in this storm. Not here, not now." Trin still thought Mika had gone insane. "Regretting?" Mika asked. Trin didn't answer she went inside to check on Kaori, a job that Mika usually does.
___Inside Kaori was huddled up in the corner of the cabin, with her hear buried in her knees.
___"Hey kid." Trin said walking over to her. Kaori looked up. Tears drenched her face. Trin sighed. "Don't worry. Mika won't let anything happen to us." Trin reasured. Kaori smiled, wipping the the tears away. One cue the sound of raging waves crashing against the bow ceased. Trin and Kaori walked outside to see what was going on. They both shield her eyes as the sun beated down on their faces. "See? What'd I tell ya." Kaori giggled.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Page 3

___A few hours after the sudden storm the sky was alit with swirls of orange and red. The sun slowly shrunk into the horizen. Mika leaned against the railing looking at the sunset. "The sunset the time when the world of light in connected with the world of darkness." Mika whispered to herself. She smiled taking in the last rays of light.
___Trin and kaori where in the cabin. Kaori whispered something to Lyra, Trin tried to act as though she wasn't trying to listen. She crossed her arms looking away at the table where she was sitting. Kaori giggled and smirked, knowing better. Lyra jiggingled asking Kaori where they were going. "Squirt, you didn't tell her?" It was Trin's turn to have a smirk. Kaori frowned, pouting. Lyra's glow softened and dimmed.
___"It's okay, Lyra. I'm not mad at you or sad." Kaori reassured. Lyra's glowed, glowed to it's normal brightness. Trin sighed out of boredom. She left the cabin, finding Mika at the railing of the ship.
____"Mika." Trin called out, snapping Mika out of her thoughts. "Where are we going?" She asked, knowing the answer for once. Mika gave her the usual look. "Okay, so you told me before..." Trin started to try to see if she couold remember. Mika sighed and shook her head. She gazed back at the ocean. The sun was now complely gone, only a dim light remained. "Mika." Trin walked up to her giving up on her previous quest. "Are you trying to find a place t-to..." Trin couldn't finish her question. Mika didn't say anything. Trin sighed and looked at the ocean. "It's beautiful." She said, Mika nodded in agreement. "That dim light is the only thing that remains to say that there was a sun here." Trin said, Mika still didn't look at her.
____"Memories remain." She said, looking at the first star in the sky. Trin lookeed at the star. "Memories remain..." She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: The Hymn of souls   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

Page 4

___The ship had been sailing for a week as far as Mika kept count. As dusk approched she went to the deck. Kaori was asleep in her room while Trin was cleaning her scyth in her own room. Mika went to the bow of the ship. She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes. "I e yu I no bo me no ren me ri yo ju no go." She sang with her eyes closed. Balls of light flew around the ship. They faded away as the sun set along with Mika's voice. Mika stumbled to the side a little, she caught herself on the railing. She slowly sat down, unable to stand.
___"Huh?" Trin questioned. She thought she had heard singing. She put her scyth down and went to go outside. The singing faded before she opened the cabin door to the deck. When she went onto the deck she saw Mika sitting at the bow of the ship. "Mika?" She called out concerned. Mika didn't look at Trin. Mika's eyes were still closed. Trin walked over to Mika and shook her lightly, thinking that Mika was alseep. "Mika?" She repeated. Mika slowly opened her eyes. "Mika you're eyes are bleeding!?" Trin screamed. A trail of crimson went down her left eye.
___"It's alright." Mika said weakly. "Everything is going to be alright." She repeated before slipping into unconciouness.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Page 5

___Trin put Mika in Mika's room. "What's wrong with Mika?" Kaori asked when Trin came out.
___"She's tired, squirt." Trin answered. Kaori frowned not believing. Trin flicked Kaori's forehead then left to the deck. Kaori followed. "Squirt go to bed." Kaori jumped, she didn't think that Trin noticed her. Kaori stuck her tounge out at Trin. She yelped and ran to her room when Trin acted like she was going after her. "Mika's starting to get pale." Trin said quietly to herself. Kaori stunck out. She peered behind a corner to listen in. "She's tired." Her voice drifted. Kaori pounted not being able to hear. She went back to her room, sulking. Trin smirked when she heard a door slam.
___The stars shined brighly over the ship. "No wonder Mika likes the night so much." Trin gazed at ther stars. Mika quietly walked behind her.
___"The night calms the soul." Mika said from behind. Trin jumped.
___"Feeling any better?" She asked. Mika nodded, Trin didn't believe her but kept silent. "Mika, why the suddent urge to leave Hyrule?" Mika didn't look at Trin. She closed her eyes.
___"Looking for a home." She opened her eyes, looking at the stars. "One day I'll be with them." She said quietly. Trin looked at her confused.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Page 6

___The sun quietly and slowly appeared over the horizen. Mika closed her eyes shielding them against the rays of light. With one hand over her eyes, the other gentley pulled the end of the ribbon that held up her hair. The ruby ribbon made a clank against the wood. Her crimson hair flowed with the breeze.
___Dark clouds covered the sky as she opened her eyes. She walked up to the railing. In a trance-like state she stepped on to the railing without looking at the rageing waves beating against the ship. "Mika!" Trin screamed. "What in the name of the goddesses are you doing!!?" Trin ran to her. Mika stepped off, Trin's hand tore off the sleeve of Mika's shirt revealing her arm. In that brief second Trin saw dark spots of Mika's arm, that looked like bruises. "Mika!" She screamed again, she despreatly looked for her.
___Kaori screamed and held the door knob tightly. A wave soaked her to the bone after crashing against the deck. Trin quickly looked to see if Kaori was still on board. "Kaori get back inside!" She ordered.
___"Where's Mika!" Kaori despreatly looked to see her. "Where is she?!" Kaori cried, she couldn't see her anywhere.
___"Just get back inside!" Trin yelled over the roaring waves. Kaori jumped at the authority in Trin's voice. She quickly went back in. The wind tore the sail apart. "Damn." Trin was knocked over by a wave. Trin flinched after her finger got cut by something that was laying on the deck. She saw the ruby ribbon. "Mika, why?" Trin said picking the ribbon up. The next wave slammed her against the railing on the other side of the ship. She gasp seeing the next one. She despreatly ran to the cabin door. The wave came crashing down knocking her off the ship.
___Trin watched the ruby ribbon drift from her hand, sinking into the depths as she slipped into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Chapter 3: Alone, Once Again
Page 1

___The roar of a enginee echoed across the shore. "What the hell?" A young man voice could hardly be heard over the enginee. The vehicle was stopped at what looked like to be a wrekage.
___"Looks like a ship crashed, Jak." A orange ferret-like creature said from ontop of the man's shoulder.
___"A wooden ship..." Jak said more to himself. "Daxter, do you know if there's any place that still builds ships out of wood?" Daxter thought for a moment then shrugged. He quickly hide after hearing a moan from the wrekage. Jak shook his head before looking around the debrie. He heard the moan again. A little girl with long brown hair stood up, rubbing her head. She franticlly looked around for something.
___"Lyra! Lyra!" She cried out. A faint glow appeared under a piece of wood. The girl quickly tried to move it. She struggled to lift it. She gasp when she saw someone else's hands help her. Lyra flew out from under the wood once the wood was moved only a inch. She jinggled mad. The girl giggled. "Don't worry. We'll get Trin for this." She said determinded.
___"Are you okay?" Jak asked, noticing that she looked very different but didn't say anything about it. Daxter went on Jak's shoulder again seeing it was only a little girl.
___"Who the hell are you?" Daxter asked rudely before the girl could answer Jak. Jak glared at him. "What?"
___"I'm Kaori." Kaori said politely. "And this is Lyra." She introduced. Lyra jinggled. "And I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Kaori's mood cheered up, finding that she wasn't alone.
___"Well, I'm glad." Jak said leading Kaori away from the wreakage. "What happened?" They were now in the landshark.
___"I don't really know." Kaori tried to remember. "All I remember is a storm...and Trin telling me to go back inside!" Kaori's voice raised in anger. "Oooooo! She telling me to go back inside then leaving me alone!" Kaori pouted. "Mika is going to let her have it when she finds out."
___"Alright, so there may be more people wandering around." He said to Daxter, starting the landshark.
___"What are we going to do with her?" Daxter asked, pointing at Kaori. She didn't notice or hear them. She was busy talking with Lyra about Trin.
___"I'm going to take her to Spargas for now." Jak said driving to the city.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Page 2

___Kaori looked in awe at the buildings. Jak smiled at the little girl's amazement. "You havn't been to a city before have you?" He asked patting her head.
___"Not one like this before. I've only been to a desert once...excluding this time of course." Jak smiled. "But the desert Mika took me to was so quiet, like a graveyard and there were ruins that she said peopled lived at once before and there was once a thriving civilzation who had the desert as there home."
___"Was?" Jak questioned, he had a feeling what the past tense ment. Kaori looked like she was thinking hard. She shrugged. Jak sighed, watching her care-free attitude about the question. He showed her around the city before taking her to the palace. She clung to the back of his shirt, hiding behind him as they walked to the throne room. "Wait here." Jak said to her, patting her head. He went over to Sig who was talking with another man.
___She kicked an imaginary rock as Jak talked with Sig. Daxter went over to Kaori, jumping on her shoulder. "Don't worry kid. Sig may look scary, but he's a nice guy." Kaori smiled at his reasurance.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Page 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___"What the hell?" A red head man with long pointed ears walked up to a body half submerge in water. He picked up the hand that looked like it was clenching something for dear life. He droped the hand, it fell making a thump. "I guess she's dead then." The hand shotted up and grabbed him before he moved when he looked away. The girl moaned, getting up. "Are you alright?" He asked, helping her up. She shook her head with her hand brushing sand off of her hair, she didn't hear him. He took the shake as a no. "I'll take you to where you can rest." Trin pulled her hand away out of his grip. "Hey!" He saw her going back to the water. She knelled down, searching for something. He kneeled down next to her. "What are you looking for?" He asked, seeing how frantic she was. Tears started to weld up in her eyes, but didn't fall. She closed her eyes, pressing her hands on them.
___"Why..." She pleaded quietly. He looked at her.
___"Come on." He said, pulling her up by her arm. This time she didn't struggle. She silently walked with him, clenching the fist where the ruby ribbon once layed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Page 4

___Trin was now laying on a bed, faceing the wall. The man who found her introduced himself as Torn. She kept silent keeping herself nameless. She stared off into space.
___"Ashelin, I'm worried about her." He said whispered to a tall woman with tattoes on her face like his. She pushed back her red dreadlocks.
___"Who is she?" She asked in a unconcern manner. Torn glared at Ashelin.
___"I don't know. She wouldn't say anything." Ashelin crossed her arms. "Look, she seems depressed about something. I found her just outside of the city near port." He explained, his voice rising. "I only heard one word out of her."
___"And what was that?" Torn stepped took a step back.
___"Why." He said, Ashelin glared at him. "No, that's what she said." Ashelin gave him a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Page 5

___"We have got to do something about her." Ashelin said to Torn. He looked up from his paperwork. "She's been laying there for the pass three days."
___"I know." He said going back to the paperwork. "Nothing we can do about it. She's stressed over something." He added. Asheling sat on his desk and snatched the papers away.
___"She's not stressed. She's depressed. She hasn't moved from that bed at all. Not even to eat." Torn looked at Ashelin like he wanted the paperwork back.
___"And what do you want me to do about it?" He asked annoyed. "She won't eat any of the food we give her and she won't talk to anyone. I havn't heard her say a single word since that day!" A knock on the door broke off the tention between the two. "What is it?!" Ashelin got off the desk.
___"Um...the guest wants to speak to you." A man said from behind the door. Ashelin and Torn looked at eachother suprised. Torn told him to let her in. Trin walked in slowly. She didn't get close to the desk.
___"I want to leave the city." Trin said before Torn could ask her what she wanted.
___"Out of the question!" Both Torn and Ashelin commanded. Trin's expression didn't change from her determined look. "It's dangerous out there. Why would you want to leave!?" Ashelin demanded.
___"See Mika? Asking never works." Trin said exaperated, like how Mika used to be. "I knew I should have just left." Trin said to herself, quietly so the two couldn't hear her.
___"Just give me the reason. And I'll see what I can do." Torn ignored Ashelin's intense glare.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Page 6

___Trin looked out the window of the transporter. She could see shifting sands below. "This remainds me of the gerudo desert, but this one seems more..." Trin said quietly. She looked around, from where she was sitting, the emptiness. "To be alone again." She said louder, not enough to draw attention. "I hope Kaori is okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___Kaori was running through the streets of spargas, laughing. Daxter, panting trying to catch up with her. "H-hey!! Kid, wait up!" He tried calling out but it came out dry. Kaori giggled at her Trin replacement. She quicken her pace while looking behind her, seeing the look of annoyence on Daxter's face. kaori turned into an alley in order to lose her babysitter. Kaori giggled with Lyra at their success.
___"Now that he's gone. How about we have some real fun?" Kaori suggested. Lyra disagreed. "Aw!" She whined. "Why not?" Lyra told Kaori about how she is worried about Mika and Trin. "Yeah you're right." Lyra rested on Kaori's shoulder. "Then how about we look for them." She winked at Lyra and Lyra flew off Kaori's shoulder, flying high into the sky above the city.
___After a hour of waiting Kaori was sitting on a barrel in the same alley. Just was resting her head on her hands. "What's taking her so long!!?" She whined again with a sigh. "Lyra is soooo late!"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Page 7

Soon enough after Kaori's outburst of anger, Lyra came floating down to her. "So did you find Mika or Trin?" She asked excited. Her hopes rised only to be shot down with one word. "Oh come on!" Lyra hid behind a barrel. "Oh I'm sorry Lyra." Lyra timidly came out. She fluttered around Kaori like she was scolding her.
___"There you are you twirp!" Daxter screamed running after Kaori. Kaori stuck her tounge out at him. Daxter was still panting. "I'm. Gonna. Get. You. For. That." He tried to say in between pants. "Esh. It's not being furry, ya know." Kaori pouted and turned away from him. "Oh come on! You're just trying to get me annoyed." Daxter knew what Kaori was up to and even though he knew that fact he couldn't help but fall into her cluches. The next thing he knew, he was running away from Kaori trying to find Jak.
___The sky slowly turned to a mix of orange and pink. "Oh wow. Sun set already." Daxter said, he was being held by his tail, by Kaori. "Okay kid. How about we go back to the palace now?" Daxter suggested hopeing that Kaori would take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Page 8

Kaori thought about it and nodded saying that she was hungry anyway. On the way back to the palace she saw, to her very weird looking people, gathering around the plaza square. She picked Daxter up by his tail. "What are they doing?" She asked very innocently. Daxter glared at her and demanded her to put him down. Kaori dropped him and pouted. "I want Trin back..." She muttered, annoyed. Daxter rolled his eyes, heading back with Kaori slowly following from behind. She looked on last time before running to catch up with Daxter.
___Trin was escorted to the front entry of Sparges City. She looked up at the high walls and it reminded her of Hyrule castle. "You guys didn't have to go that far." Trin said a bit miffed, she felt like she was being babysat. Her escorts looked at eachother and walked away. Trin fliped them off without them knowing. She entered the city. "It looks like how that one city would have been like." Trin commented to herself. She had been through half the city, forgetting that she had to go directly to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Page 9

__Trin wandered the back alleys thinking about Mika and Kaori. When she turned a corner to bumped into a man her height. "Sorry." She, out of character, apologized. He apologized back. He had short blond hair and there was a weird animal standing on his shoulder. "That's a very weird looking rat." Trin said outloud. The man chuckled while the rat looked ferious.
__"I'm not a rat! I"m a ottsel!" The ottsel yelled. Trin jumped slightly at how the animal could talk. "Sure you are." Trin remarked back with a glare. "Hi I'm Trin." She said to the man, ignoring the ottsel. "I'm Jak." The man introduced. "And the ottsel's name is Daxter." Daxter grumbled about Jak being to friendly. "Nice meeting you." Trin said, she walked further down the alley, but stopped when she heard them start talking.
__"Daxter, how's the kid doing?" Jak asked, leaning against the wall. Daxter sighed. "She's a pain in the butt." Daxter complained. "But she's doing alright I guess. She seems to be trying to act cheerful, but sometimes I see her staring at the ocean, sadly." Trin didn't think much of the conversation. She had deticated herself to only be thinking of finding Kaori for now one. Trin found a cliff at the end of the city. She stared at the ocean. "I'm sorry Mika but for now on. You're dead to me." There was determination in her voice. She looked solemly at the ocean one last time before walking away. "Alone, once again."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 am

page 10

filler page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Precursor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Precursor   Twilight Precursor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Precursor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next