Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Empty
PostSubject: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

start over of tzop rp. AKA twilight zone X one piece
Charries,
Midna: Trin, Kaori
TeTeChan: Mika

with that title, was the only thing i could come with at this time. i can change it later
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 pm

It was a quiet night in the lost woods. Mika, Trin and Kaori were in their usual hideout/campsite in the meadow of the temple of time. Mika was making dinner, Kaori was playing with Lyra and Trin decided, against all of Mika's warnings, to look through Mika's books.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm

"Ok looking through the big book of all the things trin is not suppose to look at.." trin muttered as she flipped through an old musty one.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Mika suddendly got a feeling of impending doom. She looked around to see where Trin is. "Oh she better not be!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am

"ok random spell number 1!" trin said after flipping to a random page she started saying the spell.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 am

"No! That idiot!" Mika screamed after hearing the spell. She ran to her tent, but they then it was to late. Trin took a gulp of water when she went to breath. She quickly swam to the surface only to be almost hit in the head. "Oh! A fight!" She said exicted. It took her a few minutes to realize she didn't know where she was. "Where the hell am I!" She screamed. "Where the hell is Mika and Kaori!" She screamed again realizing they weren't there.
Mika woke up in a forest. 'I can smell the ocean...' Mika thought while getting up from being on the ground. "Wait! Ocean?!" She ran to where the smell came from. "I haven't seen the ocean in such a long time." Mika took in the scent and view.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:27 pm

trin swam over to piece of wood floating in the water and climbed up onto it shaking the water out of her black hair.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Mika heard screaming in the distance. She stood there listening, she sensed two beings approuch her. Bewildered she decided to stay and meet them. They gave off the presence of the zora but at the same time their energy was completley different.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm

She didn't know who was fighting who but before she knew it there was a shadow over her as some guy with a sword attacked her She immediately pulled out her scythe and stopped the blade "now thats not very nice" she tsked as she kneed him in the stomach causing him to double over "alright who's next!?" she said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 pm

"What are you doing here little girl." Mika heard. The two looked completly differnt from the zoras. Mika thought it was safe to assume that they are aquatic being like the zoras. "I've never seen her before." One said to the other. "Pft. They all look alike to me."
'Damn. I'm to tired to fight.' Mika thought. She knew the first thing she's going to do to Trin when she meets up with her is throw Trin into her hell.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Trin didn't know whos fight she was putting herself into but she was taking them out left and right, she came up to a guy wearing a tall chefs hat "so whats going on??" she asked causally
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Mika started to walk away after the two started to have their own converstion. "Hey! Get back here!" They yelled angry after realizing she left.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm

"what are you doing here girl? you didn't jump ship with the rest?" he asked "well actually i just got on the ship if thats what this is." she said "its just some pirates trying to take my resteraunt now get out of here." he said "sheesh grouchy aren't yah, so who's winning?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Mika was somehow taken to a place called Arlong Park. She was sitting in a random room waiting to be interrogated. "I should just bust out of here." Mika said tired. "Trin had better not be getting herself into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 pm

"so you're losing?" Trin said "you're getting annoying..." the man, who's name was Zeff said "pshh fine guess I'll just join the fray." she said leaving scythe swinging. she took down a couple pirates.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Mika got a menecing look on her face. "I have a feeling that Trin is getting herself into a shit load of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Trin had accidently landed a green haired guy "what the hell?!!" he shouted "oh whoops i miscalculated.." she said getting off him "who are you!?" he asked jumping up "me? i'm Trin you wanna fight or something!?" she asked when she heard someone behind her she turned and saw it was another one of those pirates, she took him out "who's side are you on!?" green head asked "my side." she said "are you pirate by the way?" she asked "yeah why?" he asked when she attacked him "cause right now I'm fighting pirates!" she said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm

After waiting for a hour in that room, Mika started to get impatient. She slamed her fists on the table, standing up. "Damn you bastards! How long are you going to make me wait!? I don't have time for this!!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"how can you be fighting both sides!?" he shouted parrying attacks "how can you talk with a sword in your mouth!?" she shouted back, but at the same time they were fighting pirates from Don Kreigs crew "don't change the subject!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Mika was able to hear some of the converstions outside. From what she heard she was able to learn about the fishmen, and merfolk. "What do they want with me anyway?" Mika was sitting again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 pm

They had been interupted when suddenly Don Krieg's ship was split in half and a man on a boat carrying a large sword on his back approached.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Kaori woke up in what looked like an alley. She sat up rubbing her head. "Oh! Trin ba-chan is going to get it when I find her!" Kaori huffed, Lyra floated close to her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm

"where are we anyway?" Kaori asked looking around

Trin was left by herself as the green haired man ran off to fight the new comer "coward!!" she shouted shaking her fist at him. now bored she sat and watched the fight between the new comer and her so called "rival" it was a few minutes later the green haired guy who's name she found out was Zoro after hearing it shouted to him was sliced up pretty bad 'he put up a good fight but it wasn't good enough...' she thought. After he was rescued from the ocean and the two guys in the boat being told to sail on by a kid wearing a straw hat, trin proceeded to watch a fight between the straw hat kid and the guy wearing lots of armor

(yeah a bit of fast forward)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Lyra fluttered around saying that she doesn't know where they are. Kaori got up and walked out to the street. She looked in awe at the buildings. "This place doesn't look like anything that would be in Hyrule."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Trin stood amid the wreakage of the ships "well that was cool!" she said to herself putting her hands behind her head. "straw hat kid is stronger than he looks." she added. when she noticed a boat 'maybe I can stow away??' she thought getting on it and hiding. it was a while after she felt the boat rocking and people talking 'now is time to make the surprise haha i'm here and you can't anything about it move!!' she thought jumping up "whew glad that mess is over" she said "ahhh who are you?!!!" straw hat and another guy shouted the blond guy that was smoking had a much different reaction "oh mellorine!!!!!! to think that a beautiiful lady would be stowed away on this dingy old boat!!" he shouted "ehhhhh....anyway I'm trin." she said answering the other two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next