Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Zone (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Zone (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 am

name: Trin
race: Hylian
eyes: violet
hair: black, uneven lengths
career: poe ghost hunter
weapon: Giant scythe
dislikes: horses, poe ghost dealer
Trin is often looked at as crazy because of her obsession with hunting ghosts, she loves money, and Ordon goat cheese, She is allergic to horses explaining why she doesn't like them, she travels around and lives where she feels like and where there are poes.

name: Mika (new moon)
race: Gerudo
eyes: red
hair: red
carrer: thief & treasure hunter
weapon: shadow magic & curved saber
dislikes: water, cheese, redeads

Yeah she hates redeads. Mika has a fairy that follows her around, named Bo-Bae which means precious treasure. The fairy is a girl. Mika like Trin lives where she wants. Only difference is that Mika goes around stealing and looking for treasure.

(the story takes place five years after the events of the game)

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:37 am

The field was quiet, wind rustled through the trees and grass. The day was nearing its end and through the dimming light a poe could be seen, it floated silently along its lantern casting a soft glow on the ground. It stopped thinking it heard something but everything was silent "HAHA! HEEAHHH!" erupted a voice from a nearby bush, as young woman carryig a giant scythe leaped from it before the poe could react the deadly blade similar to its own sliced through it with a shriek the poe dissintegrated into a shapeless ball of spectrum "Now i got ya!" the woman said laughing while stuffing the poe spirit into a clear glass bottle. She closed the bottle up tight and looked in it shaking it with satisfaction. "the suns not even down and i already caught one!" she said excitedly. "No poe can escape Trin the Ghost Hunter!" she added triumphantly the poe shook angrily in the bottle. She stuffed the bottle into her bag and pulled out some goat cheese, she took a bite and sat down while lighting her lantern.
Mika held a map in the sky trying to figure out where she should go next. Mika looked away from her map when she thought she heard a warcry. She saw that the sun was setting. "I should find somewhere to stay. Redeads show up at night around here." She shuttered at the thought of the nasty decomposing bodies. She looked at the horizen. She rolled up her map when she thought she saw a dim light in the distance. Wondering if it could be a poe she could catch to sell or someone who doesn't know about this land. She started walking to the light.
Trin was still enjoying herself as the sun continued to set "once all the light's gone it will be easier to see the poes." she said to herself with a smile.
Mika told Bo-Bae to hide so her light wouldn't give them away. Mika unsheathed her saber and lunged at Trin who Mika believed to be a poe. At the last minute Mika relized that the sorce of the light was from the lateren from a person and not a poe. She move her saber so it would fall right next to Trin. Mika jumped away with her saber. "Sorry! Sorry!" Mika apologized franticly. "I thought you were a poe." Mika laughed sheepishly.
"ahhhhhh!!" Trin yelled seeing a figure lunge at her lethal weapon and all. She jumped up with her scythe and the stranger looked equally surprised and aimed her sword elsewhere, after hitting the ground she jumoed and apologized over and over. Trin's heart finally settled down and she lowered her scythe and she started laughing "Oh thats alright I have near death experiences everyday." she said then held out her hand "Hi lovely evening out isn't it?" she said with a grin.
"Yeah for now." A fairy came out from a bush and started to fly around Mika. "Soon there's going to be redeads roaming around this area." Mika started to shutter at the thought. The fairy started to laugh. Mika glared at her and flicked her away.
"I don't blame you redeads are freaky." Trin said looking interested in the fairy that appeared, "interesting.....a fairy...so who are you?" she asked talking to Mika.
Mika put her hands on her hips. "I'm Mika." She pointed to Bo-Bae. "This is Bo-Bae. As you can see. She's a fairy. You don't see to many of them anymore." Bo-Bae hid in the bush again thinking that Mika decided to sell her...again. Mika laughed in her head since she knew why her fairy hid herself. "Anyway. We should leave this area before the redeads come out. It isn't just a few like five that come out around here. It's more like twenty or so." Mika started to walk away. She told Bo-Bae to come out of the bush. Bo-Bae decided to hide in Mika's bag. Mika turned her head to Trin. "I know a place where the redeads don't come. Follow me unless you want to fight them all night."
"sure don't want to wait around for the nasty buggers to come out." Trin said grabbing her large back pack and putting it on hooking the lantern to it. "onward!" she said pointing in a random direction.
Mika pointed east. "You mean this way." Bo-Bae started laughing until Mika flicked her again.
"right......onward!" Trin said with a grin turning around and walking east. "by the way i'm Trin nice to meet you Mika." she said suddenly turning around.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:41 am

"Same." Bo-Bae flew to where Mika and Trin were walking. "I'm not." She mummbled to herself. Mika glared at her making Bo-Bae fly into Mika's bag.
"so do you always attack people when you meet them?" Trin asked as they walked.
"I thought you were a poe!" Mika cried.
"I was just messing with ya." Trin said laughing "ironic i was just hunting poes." she added.
"I only hunt poes when I need money." Mika said. Mika led them to a forest that had mist covering the ground. There was howling in the background. "Here we are." Mika said smiling, as bats flew above them. "The redeads never come here."
"Yeah." Bo-Bae said flying above Mika's head to the forest. "That's cuz even their afraid of this place."
"what is this place?" she asked looking aound through the mist bringing her lantern off her bag.
"The forest of the dead!" Mika said throwing her arms into the air cheerfully, smiling.
"coool!!" Trin said putting on a devilish grin 'and where there are dead, there are poes' she thought to herself looking around again.
Mika laughed sheepishly. "Actually...there's no poes. I caught them all, as far as I know." Mika led Trin to a old loghouse. "Well, here we are. This is where I stay most of the time." She led her in the house. "There's three bedrooms you can pick anyone. I sleep on the roof." She said, dropping her bag on the floor on the table in the middle of the room.
"ok thanks" Trin said dropping her bag with a thud and setting her scythe down and sitting down opening her bag. "oh almost forgot about you." She said taking out the bottled poe and setting it down on the floor "now where is it?" she muttered going through the rest of the bag throwing out random things.
Mika and Bo-Bae watched Trin.
"aha! found it." she said finally pulling out a blanket that looked like it had seen better days, she folded it up and layed it on the ground. "Thats better." she said stuffing things back into the bag, and laying down on the improvised pillow. "night" she said closing her eyes.
Mika kneeled down and poked Trin. "Ya know. I did say you can use one of the bedrooms. They have beds.."
Trin opened her eyes and gave Mika a wierd look "a bed? oh right one of those things haven't slept in one in long time." Trin said sitting up and looking into one of the bedrooms she dragged her bag into the room and layed on the bed she tossed around for a bit "nah floor's comfier" she said more to herself, moving onto the floor again "well good night again." she said.
Mika put her hands on her hips. "Well...okay." Mika went to the roof and lyed down, looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:44 am

Trin had woken up at an ungodly hour in the morning and was now outside the forest "take that you redeads!" she shouted swinigng the scythe back and forward laughing as she went. She had already snagged another ghost and the redeads had appeared and she had started fighting them. Now she stood in the middle of a few dead redeads "haha!" she laughed again.
Mika could hear Trin from her spot on the roof. She shook her head. "That girl is crazy." Mika said to Bo-Bae.
"Remind you of anyone?" Bo-Bae asked Mika.
"Who?" Bo-Bae hit Mika on her head and flew through a open window into the house.
Trin had come back upon the house and she spotted Mika on the roof "good morning!" she called up "nothing like hunting ghosts and killing monsters in the morning!" she added waving two bottles with poes in them.
Mika laughed. "I think I'm going to like this girl." She said to Bo-Bae. "Want to stay a couple of days?" She asked Trin. "There's a lot of poes around that area, since hardly anyone comes around here because of the redeads."
"Sure" Trin said climbing up onto the roof " As long as i don't run out of glass bottles to keep the ghosts in." She added "wait you don't have any secret horses nearby do you?" she asked.
Mika scratched her head. "No. Why?"
"good" Trin said sitting down "allergic to them yah see, and i'm not fond of them either......and they aren't fond of me." she added.
"Hey, I got a question." Mika jumped off the roof, in front of Trin. "Would you be intrested in some treasure hunting with me?" Trin had a unsure look. "Have you ever heard of the story about the hero of time? Originaly there were eight temples." Mika took out a map from her bag hanging on her hip. She unrolled the map and showed it to Trin. Mika pointed to lake Hylia. You know the Zora Temple? Well it's actually the Water Temple from 1000 years ago. The actuall temple is deep within the Zora Temple. I have the locations of all but one temple." Mika put the map away. "So, intrested?"
"sure.........as long as i can kill all the poes i want and keep some of the rupees. Then you got yourself a partner....comrade..... person." Trin said.
"Great!!!" Mika jumped back on the roof. "Hey Bo-Bae. I got someone suckered...er...I mean I got to help me get into the old temples."
"Really?" Bo-Bae openly shared her concern if Trin was reliable.
Mika pouted. "Sure she is! I need someone to help me. I can't go into town that easily."
"Fine, fine."
Trin sat cross legged on the floor cleaning her scythe. "there Phantom Reaper, all cleaned up." she said speaking to her weapon and setting it down.
Mika slapped Trin's back in a friendly manner, scaring Trin half to death. "Hey! Want to go treasure hunting!!?"
Trin grinned "alright now your speaking my language, what kind of treasure are we after?" she asked standing up.
Mika grinned. "Just some stuff. I know you would want to get some poes. I want to get into the Earth Temple and I know where it is. How about we have a visit to Ordon?" Mika giggled. "I want to visit a old friend anyway."
"mmmm Ordon, i need some more goat cheese anyway." Trin said putting her bag on her back.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Mika was looking at her map, humming on their way to Ordon.
Trin laughed to herself at Mika's humming "So where are you from?" she asked.
"Uhhhhh." Mika shifted her eyes sheepishly. "Ummm....where are you from?"
"kakariko." Trin said noticing how Mika avoided the question then decided it was her business and kept it at that.
"Yeah! We're here!!" She said jumping. She ran to the village outskirts to a house that looked like it was carved out of a tree. Mika climbed to the house's balcony. "Hey, Link!" She yelled knocking on the door, hard. "Get your butt out here!" After pounding on the door for thirty minutes she saw Link with Epona coming from the village. "Hey Link!"
Trin watched Mika bang on the door and say hello to a boy she called Link, she then saw the horse and watched it warily like it was going to bite her.
Link and Mika started talking while Epona getting figety.
It was hard to decide who was more finicky Trin or Epona. It was a stare down between the two. when suddenly Epona reared up on her hindlegs and made a lunge at Trin who shot straight up into the nearest tree "I told you they don't like me!" she said hugging onto the branch she was on with a sneeze "dammit." she mumbled.
Mika couldn't stop laughing, even Link was laughing but not as hard as Mika. Bo-Bae was fuming at the two.
"Mika! i'm not coming down until thats gone." Trin shouted down pointing at Epona she gave another sneeze while Epona gave a neigh like she was snickering at her.
"Okay! Okay!" Mika said still laughing, she had tears whelded up in her eyes from laughing.
"Oh by the way Hi I'm Trin!" Trin said waving at Link forgetting for a second she was hanging in a tree to escape a horse.
Link laughed while waving back. "Okay Link. You need to take Epona somewhere else, at least until we get into the village." Link nodded and took Epona into the forest.
"glad thats over." Trin said dropping out of the tree landing on her feet nimbly as she gave one last sneeze "dam and i didn't even do anything to the horse!" she added.
"Just get down!" Bo-Bae yelled, still angery.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 pm

"I'm already down what are you talking about?" Trin said "So Mika was that your friend you were talking about?" she asked.
"Yeah. He has the cutest little girl too!"
"aww i love kids!" Trin said happily recovering from allergies.
"Well anyway, we should be heading to the temple now. But first I need to stop by the mayor's house and the general store. You can do what you want. Just meet me at Links house at sundown. Okay?" Mika walked off with Bo-Bae.
"ok" Trin said putting her hands in her pockets and strolling to the village. She occupied herself talking to the villagers and made sure she got some goat cheese while she was there and even got a pumpkin just because. The children thought she was funny and were in awe of her poe collection. "See its fun to shake them." she said lauging while shaking a poe in its bottle.
Mika was talking with Ilia and Bo-Bae was shopping at the general store.
Trin had gotten her stuff back together and was heading back to Link's house "sucessful day" she said satisfyed she had gotten there and sat at the top of the latter at the house.
Mika was lying on Link's sofa and Bo-Bae was at the window. She flew to Mika. "Hey! Trin is back!" Mika got up and went outside, hitting Trin with the door. "Oh sorry." Mika said calmly.
"Ow!" Trin said rubbing where the door hit her. "Its ok" she replied calmly as well "so where's this temple?" she asked.
"The real forest temple is deep within the tree temple." Mika jumped down. "Don't worry. I know how to get there." Mika and her fairy started for the forest.
Trin followed Mika and Bo-Bae unstrapping the scythe to be prepared.
"Well that's the tree temple." They were in front of a huge dead-looking tree.
'wow that is a huge tree!" Trin exclaimed throwing her arms wide. "clever place to put a temple." she added going to the entrance.
"Actually the temple was there before the tree. The deku tree had a sprout grow in front of the temple and eventually the deku tree consumed the temple. And once the tree died they carved a temple within the tree." Mika explained as they went into the temple.
"hmm neat." Trin said dodging a spider web as she followed Mika.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Mika lead them to a room that had what looked like a tree surrounded by water. Mika went into the water and started searching for something on the tree. "Now where is it...aha there it is." Mika pulled something then water stopped flowing from one of the water tunnels. "Okay, the way's open." Mika said to them and started climbing to the water tunnel.
Trin decided to unhook her lantern and lit it, it cast it strange blue fire in the tunnel.
"Thanks. We're going to need that for now on. I was originally going to use Bo-Bae's light." Mika laughed as her fairy started to get mad. Mika led them down the tunnel until they reached a wide open room. "Looks like we're finally here."
Trin looked around the room "have any idea where the treasure is?"
Mika didn't hear Trin. She looked at another map she had with her and started to walk to like she knew where she was going. Bo-Bae flew up to Mika. "Hey. Where should I go?" Bo-Bae asked.
"Umm...how about you go search the courtyards." Bo-Bae nodded and flew to one of the courtyards. "And I'll start searching for the sage's room." Mika said to herself, forgeting Trin was with them.
Trin looked over at Mika "sages?" she asked something clicking in her mind like a lost memory.
Mika jumped. "Oh. I forgot you were here." Mika laughed sheepishly. "Yeah I'm looking for somthing sespific." Mika headed to a random door. "You can do what you want. I'm sure there's a lot of poes wandering around here." She went into that room. "Damn it!" Iron bars barred the door from both sides. "Hey Trin! You still there!?"
"yeah you ok!?" Trin asked running up to where she saw Mika disapear into.
"Yeah. I'm okay. But I'm stuck in here." Mika was leaning against the door, frustrated at herself. " I'm going to try to find a way out of here. Could you try to find a way to open this door?" Mika asked hopeful.
"sure" Trin said back looking around the room for something that could open the door.
Mika decided to explore the room she was stuck in. She looked but couldn't find any way out. The room was huge and looked like it went up three floors, but it was also empty. "I wonder what this room was used for?" She asked herself, thinking.
Trin went into another room where she thought smething to open the door would be "if i were a switch i'd be........hey!" she suddenly shouted distracted when she saw four poes in the room. "quick sisters take the flames." the purple one said. They then proceeded to take the flames on the torches, "hey!" Trin shouted again chasing them but they dissapeared in seperate directions."AHHA! you won't get away from me that easily!" she shouted running after one of them which led her to a seperate room.
Mika was now lying down wondering how long it's been since she's been stuck. "Damn. What's taking her so long?" Mika was begining to get agitated. She sat up and took out her orcarina. "What song should I play?" Mika held the orcarina to her mouth and started to play a song passed down in her family, saria's song.
Trin had come out at the complete opposite of where she had entered and held a green bottled poe in her hand. She then noticed one of the torches was lit again. "Now where'd the rest of you go" she said "........oh wait what am i thinking?!" she said suddenly remembering Mika ".....i'll look along the way!" she decided proceeding to find the next poes.
The next room led h up some stairs where she snuck up on the yellow poe, she bottled it and took a step which sent her through the floor. Trin fell until she landed on a surface covered in vines. There was a hole in it and she peered through "Oh hey Mika!" she said when she could see Mika in the room.
Mika couldn't hear Trin over the music she was playing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Trin sighed seeing she wasn't heard she then started throwing small rocks and twigs in the hole.
A rock hit Mika's head. "OW!" She stopped playing to rub her head. She traced where the rocks and twigs came from. "Trin? Is that you?" She asked annoyed about the rock.
"sorry but your still stuck!?" trin asked peering down again.
"Yes. I can see that. Will you hurry up with getting me out of here!"
"oh thats right cause i was suppose to do that in the first place, sorry see there were these poes.." Trin stopped at seeing the look aon Mika's face "which i'll tell you about later." she said laughing nervously Trin looked for a way to get down when she saw a crystal switch "hey theres a switch!" she said down to Mika. Picking up a rock she aimed and hit it square on the crystal rung as it was struck and glowed yellow "did it work?" she asked.
"Thank you." Mika said not annoyed and walked out of the room. "Now where was I?" She asked herself, she took out her map again. "I need to get to this room." Mika then saw a strange device. She went up to it and stood underneath it. The device didn't work. She then noticed that there was four torches and only two were lit. "Maybe if the fire returned..."
Trin scrambled from where she was following the blue poe down the corridors "heehee catch me if you can." she taunted swinging the lantern. "enough of this" Trin said throwing her scythe which the poe sister was not expecting it sliced through her and with a screech she dissapeared into the little clooud of ghost aura the flame was gone which could only mean the third torch was lit. with the a bottle she scooped the poe up and put it in her bag.
Mika jumped when she saw a blue flame light one of the torches. "This must have to do with the sister poes." Mika laughed. "Guess Trin is taking care of this problem."
"now wheres the fourth one?" Trin wondered sneaking along. She made her way back to the room with the torches finding the fourth purple poe sister there. "got ya" she said quietly. "don't think you can capture me so easily hunter." the poe said multiplying in four poes exactly alike. "thats new" trin said "doesn't matter how many there are of you, can't escape the Phantom Reaper." she said swinging the weapon through all four of the poes hitting the real one but she only spun away multiplying again dissapearing and reapearing.
Mika noticed that Trin and the poe sister didn't notice that she was there. Mika saw the real one appear then took out her dagger and stabed the poe's soul. "Get her now while you can." She said putting away her dagger.
"got it!" trin said finishing the poe and scooping her up "dam my last bottle." she muttered "you haven't seen the last of the poe sisters!" the purple on shrieked "oh please " Trin shook the bottle before stashing it. She observed the flames were back.
"Good now I can get to the Sage's room." Mika took out a green gem. Bo-Bae came flying back to Mika.
"You found the way?!"
"Yep!" Mika and Bo-Bae went to the basement floor. Then into a room surrounded by paintings, spider webs were all over the walls and ceiling. "Now how do I summon her?"
Trin ran her hands along the wall of the room. "weird paintings" she said to herself. Just then there was a rumble and a gate appeared blocking their exit 'it wasn't me! i swear!" Trin said when they heard the heavy breathing of a horse and turned to find a black horse clad in armor with a rider upon it. 'what the' was Trin's thought.
"Damn it!" Mika shouted at herself. "I should of know!" Mika took out her dagger. "Prepeare yourself, Trin."
She nodded holding her scythe ready.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm

"Okay. Okay." Mika said calmly. "Remember how to fight him..." Mika started to concentrate forming a ball of dark energy in her hand. "Trin, take care of his horse. I'll finish him off." Mika's voice had a very serious tone.
Trin groaned inwardly but got serious at Mika's tone. She worked at fighting the horse everytime he went throught the painting she tried to strike him in time she managed a few hits in.
"Trin, I need that horse dead! I can't hit him unless the horse is dead!" Mika shouted, stressing the word dead.
"I'm trying!" Trin shouted back then Trin leaped at the horse bringing the blade down as hard as she could on it successfully hitting it as the horse dropped dead. "there now your turn!" she said.
Mika flung here dark energy ball at phantom gannon. The dark energy killed him. Trin looked pissed at Mika on how she killed him so easily. "Darkness destroys darkness." Mika simply stated as the phantom melted away.
Trin was fuming at how easily Mika beat the Phantom "stupid horse ghost." she mumbled.
Mika ingorned Trin's anger and stood at the middle of the room. The room went white then a wooden orcarina showed up at Mika's feet. Mika picked it up and put it away in her bag. "Okay, we're done here. Now to the next temple." She said heading back to the way to the tree temple. Again forgeting Trin is there.
Trin had forgotten she was angry when they got out of the temple "man my bottles are all full." she observed "gotta pay a visit to that creep now." she shuddred with a frown.
Mika had a dot dot dot moment when Trin talked about someone who she called a creep. "So are we going seperate ways? Or should we meet up somewhere?"
"hmm oh yeah, if you still want me around i'll meet up with you." trin said with a grin.
"Okay, meet me at Death Mountain." Mika left with her fairy.
when Mika left Trin's face had a look of unpleasantness "death mountain means i have to go through kakariko." she said uner her breath but she was going to meet Mika there anyway. She walked to Hyrule townsquare.
"Do you think she'll come?" Bo-Bae asked unsure.
"I pretty sure she will." Mika said with confindence.
Trin made her way to castle town where she slipped into a dark alley and entered through a old door that was hanging off its hinges. "hey where are you!?" she shouted "your back again Trin?" she heard a voice call "unfortunatly yes" she answered "what do you have for me today?" the voice said again and she saw the hooded and cloaked little poe ghost dealer "what do you think i'd have for yoyuu, you dried up rip off artist." she said "just show me." he said she pulled out her poes there was 8 total, he seemed particularly interested in the colored ones "where did you get these?" he asked picking one up greedily "none of your business." she snapped smacking his hand "just an innocent question." he said "we're not that friendly, so why would i share my secrets" she said "no indeed and its a shame." he said which made Trin gag, "anyway i'll give you 50 for those colored poes and 20 for the regualr ones." he said "no i want 100 for these and 40 for the other ones." she said her eyes narrowing. "you'll take what i offer seeing i'm the only one who buys them." he threatened "and i'm the best there is for hunting them and finding the rare ones. so your business is nothing without me" she answered "fine." he said glaring giving her the ruppees, "thank you" she said taking the bag of ruppees. "oh and i want the bottles back." she added the poe keeper took the poes into a back room and came back with the empty bottles "come back when you have more." he said with a snicker "bite me" she said over her shoulder while walking out. "now that, that is over with on to death mountain!" she said pointing then realizing it was the other way....
Mika had to sneak into the village. Mika made her way into the ruins of the Goron City. "Hey!" Bo-Bae called out to Mika, who ran ahead. "Mika! Wait!" Mika stoped running and waited to her fairy.
"It's sad how I'm faster than you even though you're the one who can fly." Bo-Bae pouted. Mika laughed. They headed to the old chiefs room.
"What are you looking for?" Bo-Bae asked looking at a statue at the back of the room.
"Don't know really." Mika answered. Mika was looking at the rusted spears at the side of a wall. She touched the spear and it fell apart.
"Be carefull!"
"Yeah. Yeah." Mika's attention shifted to the statue Bo-Bae was looking at earlier. "I wonder..." She said looking closely at the statue.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Trin finally made it to kakariko "Live here for most of my life and i still can't remember how to find it." she said going to the graveyard and going to her secret place and stashing her bag and walking out of it with her scythe. "just hope noone decides to recognize me today." she said inwardly she passed the cheifs house and heard voices inside.
"I need to find a way into the fire temple..." Mika started to wonder how she could get in.
"Isn't there a way from the goron mines?" Bo-Bae asked.
"Yeah. There is. But they don't let anyone in, ya know."
Trin kept going up to the mountain thinking Mika was already there. she climbed up the wall only to find a goron looking like he was ready to smash her head in "wait! hold on i come in peace!!" she shouted holding onto the wall "Trin? oh sorry thought you were a stranger." he said lifting her up the rest of the way "thanks for not crushing me" she said "sure thing you have business up here or just visiting, "business i guess you could call it anyway thanks again and see ya." she replied waving and continuing up the path. "see you Trin." he said waving back.
Mika was strating to get frustrated. She took out a small blue stone that seemed to glow. "Hey!" She yelled into it.
"Ahh!" Trin yelled as something vibrated in her pocket and someone yelled hey she pulled out a little blue stone looking thing she stared at it as it suddenly shouted hey again startled she dropped it she peered down at it. "ummm hello?" she said 'now i'm talking to rocks.' she said in her head.
Mika laughed at Trin's reaction. "It's me Mika. Trin where are you?"
"me? i'm on death mountain where are you?" Trin asked.
"I'm at the ruins of the Goron City. Try to find it would you." Mika demanded.
"i'll find it." Trin shouted at the stone and putting it in her pocket and running the rest of the way.
Mika pulled her finger out of her ear. "You don't have to shout." She said rubbing her ear. She put her gossip stone back into her bag and headed for the entrence of the city.
Trin actually had remembered how to get to the city and she got there without any trouble. "here i am" she said going into the entrance.
"Okay. The next temple is the fire temple. But-" Mika tried to explain to Trin but was cut off by Bo-Bae.
"The only problem we have is finding a way in." Bo-Bae cutted in.
" why would we have any problems getting in?" Trin asked.
"There's two way that I know of." Mika said pushing away Bo-Bae. "The easy and also not so easy way is through the goron mines. The other way is by the crater. I would prefer the way through the goron mines."
"But there's also another problem. You guys can't survive the heat from the volcano. In the mines you guys will be fine, but the temple is in the heart of the volcano. You guys will die."
"I'll be fine, Bo-Bae. I can stand being in there for at least four hours." She said to her fairy. "What about you?" Mika asked Trin.
"yeah i'll be fine i can even get you through the mines." she said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika laughed nervously. "Me and the gorons aren't exactly on good terms..."
"oh well that will be a problem." Trin said "i'm pretty sure i could get through but if what you say is true then we're stuck." she added with a laugh.
"Then how about I go through the crater and you go through the goron mines?" Mika stated. "I don't want to go that way, but I will if I have to."
"ok sounds good, unless splitting up could be a bad idea if one of us gets into trouble...." Trin said.
"Then just make sure you don't get into trouble." Mika ran off with Bo-Bae, to the crater.
Trin laughed as she went to the mines "hope my memory doesn't fail me." she said with another laugh.
Mika carefully climbed down the crater. Bo-Bae just flew down to the entrence of the temple. "Damn fairy." Mika muttered.
"found it!" trin said in the entrance and Bo-bae flew in "what took you so long?" she asked.
"We. Had. To. Climb."
"oh right sorry." Trin said sheepishly.
Mika jumped to where Bo-Bae and Trin was. "Damn. I hate climbing down that thing." She said like it was nothing.
"oh well we're here lets find what your looking for." trin said going in.
"Okay." The three of them walked into the temple. There were flaming bats and flames bursting from the ground.
Trin walked carefully through dodging the fire and bats.
They continued on until they reached an area where there were two doors. "Looks like we have to split up again. This okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

"no problem, right or left?" she asked.
Mika went through the right door with Bo-Bae.
"left it is then" she said entering the left.
Mika found her way to the sage's room quite easily. She entered the room. The room went white and then everything was black and white for a second. "Oh great. I hate it when this happens."
"can't expect to find poes here." she said wandering around when to lizardfols (whatever they are called) jumped in front of her "oh here we go" she said fighting them.
A huge dragon rose from the lava pit. "Great. I was right."
"well that was boring" Trin said sitting cross legged in between the dead lizards when she felt a rumble "uh oh" she said jumping up.
The dragon swooped down trying to knock Mika into the lava. Mika jumped out of the way almost falling into one of the lava pits. "Holy hell that was close!" Mika jumped out of the way again. She formed a ball of dark energy and threw it at the jewel on the dragon's head, but the dragon dodge the attack. "Damn it!"
Trin went through a few doors before arriving into a large lava room she saw Mika and the dragon "woah!" she shouted jumping out of the way of the fire breathing menace.
"Smash the gem on the dragon's forhead!!" Mika manage to say before getting part of her arm burned from the dragon's fire. "Damn." She said trying to touch her burn. Mika ignored the pain, she tryed to gather another ball of dark energy but the pain was too intense for her to concentrate.
"gem gem" Trin muttered finally seeing it taking out a small pod looking thing she aimed and threw it at the dragons face there was a crack and a flash and the dragon gave a roar of confusion as spots burst before its eyes blurring its vison giving Trin a chance to swing the scythe piercing the gem on its forhead.
Mika saw Trin kill the dragon. The dragon's flesh decayed to bones leaving the shattered gem pieces on the ground. Mika walked over to Trin with her burnt arm limp. "Nice work." She said to Trin.
"Thanks" Trin said "are you alright?" she asked seeing Mika's arm.
"What? This?" Mika pointed to her burnt arm. "I had worse." She said not truly answering Trin's question. "Anyway we should leave." Mika opened a portal. "You go first."
"ok if you say so" trin said going into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Mika walked over to the portal after Trin already went through. A gental glowing grabbed Mika's attention. "Oh. Almost forgot." She said to herself, walking over to the glowing gem. It was an acient gem, the goron's ruby. Mika sighed. "I knew this was going to be tough, but this is just-" She stopped herself before she got discouraged. She walked back to the portal tired. They were at the top of the moutain. It was already getting dark. "Hey Trin?" Mika said in a very tired voice. "Do you think you could convice the gorons...nevermind. I'm going to the city." Mika started to head to the ruined city.
"hey wait, convince the gorons what?" trin asked mika looked uncertain "come on let me help we're friends aren't we?" she said with a grin.
"Don't worry about it. I don't want to deal with them anyway." Mika said tired. "They're way too over protective." She said quietly.
"oh alright." Trin said with a yawn "i'm exhausted." she said with a stretch.
Mika layed on a bed she found in a room at the ruined city. She let out a heavy sigh. "Soooo tired." She said drifting off to sleep, unknowing she wasn't alone.
Trin was asleep on the ground muttering things in her sleep like she was telling someone off.
Mika woke up to find her arm was bandaged and she wasn't in the room she fell alseep in. "Damn." She muttered. She knew where she was without having to look around.
Trin woke up on a strange fluffy surface "geez what did i sleep on?!" she groaned.
Mika layed back down, knowing she couldn't escape. She had a better time escaping Gannondorf than the gorons.
"damn it i tell you guys everytime i'm fine on the ground!" trin said jumping up after taking in her surroundings "still as loud and obnoxious as ever" a goron said sighing.
A elder goron entered the room. Mika's head was hanging off the head. She saw him come in. "Hi." She said annyoed. The elder sighed. "Mika, what in Hyrule have you been doing to get yourself burned by dragon's breath?" He demanded more than asked. Mika looked away, she was going to make this painfully difficult for them.
"anyway have you seen my friend she's about this tall." Trin started saying but the goron interupted her "she's in there." he said like he couldn't wait for her to leave.
"Mika! Why do you always do this!" The elder was now getting frustrated with her. Mika didn't answer him. "Fine, don't tell. But you can't leave." Mika didn't flinch or argue, she knew he would say that. She got up once he left.
"Now to get out of here." She said to herself. "Bo-Bae, get over here." Her fairy left Mika's bag.
"What do you want?" She asked with a yawn.
"We're leaving. Now." Bo-Bae snapped out of her dazed and nodded.
Trin came running into the room "hey Mika! ooof!" she said running into Mika in her mad dash into the room knocking them both over.
Mika cused in Twili. She got up slowly and glared at Trin.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"hehe sorry" she said sheepishly rubbing her head.
"Lets just get out of here." Mika grabbed her bag, Bo-Bae rested on Mika's good shoulder.
"ok" Trin said getting her stuff and following Mika.
Much to Mika's suprised they were able to escape very easy. "Heh, must be getting good at this." She said to herself.
"Which temple is next?" Bo-Bae asked. She knew the burn would make Mika stop, but she wish it would.
"The next one is bit of a challenge, since it's underwater...I don't know how we're going to get in..." Mika started thinking of a way. "Nope, I got nothing." She said after a few minutes. Bo-Bae sighed and asked if they were going to skip this temple. "No. We need to find a way in..." The two forgot Trin was there...again.
"you know Mika, i'm begining to wonder about this "Treasure" your looking for, i mean its all unrelated stuff." Trin said.
Mika jumped. "Oh. I forgot you were there." Mika said scratching her head. "It's not unrelated, besides I thought you were intrested in the poes." Mika headed for the lake with Bo-Bae.
"well i am, doesn't mean i don't like knowing what i get myself into." Trin shrugged.
"Do you really want to know?"
"yeah sure why not." Trin said
"I guess is different to other people. What I'm after doesn't seem to be treasure to people who don't know the legend of the hero of time." Mika tired to explain without telling Trin everything. Mika wanted Trin to piece the puzzled by herself.
"wait hero of time?" Trin asked 'i know that story' she said in her head.
Trin and Mika were at one of the islands in the middle of the lake. Bo-Bae went to the Zora's village. "Hey, Trin? Do you have a way to breath underwater?"
"hmmm oh you mean a scale?" she asked "yeah i have one." she added pulling out a scale from her pack.
"What you have one of those?!" Mika asked suprised. "How did you get one? Those are ancient and very hard to find."
"lets just say my family is ancient and likes to pass things on." Trin said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 pm

"Works for me." Mika walked over to the water's edge. "I really don't like water." Mika whined. Mika formed a invisable bubble around her. She jumped in and started swimming to the temple at the bottom of the lake.
with the scale Trin followed Mika to the bottom of the lake where the temple was.
After going through a tunnel and avoiding the giant jellyfish they got to the real entrence to the Zora Temple. Mika's spell wore off as she got out of the water. "Now we have to find the entrence to the real water ancient."
"ok and where is that exactly." Trin asked.
"I don't know really." Mika took out an ancient looking map. "It should be here somewhere..."
Trin was looking around for something that resembled a entrance but had no luck.
The two roamed around the temple. Mika could tell Trin was starting to get annoyed. "Why don't you go look for poes?" Mika suggested. "Knowing your luck you'll find the entrence." Mika didn't give Trin time to answer, she was already gone.
"I don't think poes are going to be down here but ok." Trin said going off. "hmmm" she said to herself as she searched and sure enough by accident there was a entrance "uh Mika i think i found it!" she called looking in.
Mika found her own way in. She was walking on water avoiding the water spiders. She found a crest engraved on a wall. "This song looks familiar..."
Trin had ventured into the entrance and was in a large room. "woah" Trin said hearing her echo.
"Sounds like Trin found a way in." Mika said to herself after hearing Trin's echo.
"I guess only way to go is up, but how is the question." she said looking up.
"I think I know this song..." Mika took out her orcarina and started to play a ancient lullaby. When she finished the water level raised. "Hmmmm....this could be useful.."
"HOLY CRAP!!" Trin shouted as she was suddenly swept up by water and she went up another level.
Mika jumped to a door at the main buidling in the middle of the room. She went in, not noticing Trin.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Trin was wandering around on the second level when she found a carving "thats interesting." she said running her fingers over it.
"What?" Mika went back to where the door was, confused. When she got there she found that the door was gone. "What!!?" Mika was ready to pull out her hair. She headed to the illusion. The illusion was a sandy island in the middle of the room. When she got to the island she could no longer see the walls. The water that surrounded the island seemed to be endless.
Trin was getting tired of wandering around lost not really paying attention when she slipped off the platform and fell into rushing water. the current swept her off down the temple as she sputtered and tried to grab for a ledge.
"Oh damn. How am I going to get out of this?" Mika sat down on the sand. "I could just try to break the illusion...but I might destroy this room..." Mika sighed frustrated. "This might take awhile."
The waterway continued for a while then suddenly Trin dropped through a drain, and she fell into a pool of water "they mean it when they say this place is a water temple." she said after she had surfaced and gasped for air. She then got an eerie feeling that she wasn't alone in the room.
Mika was still sitting. "I hope Trin doesn't get into trouble." Mika said concerned, thinking back about Trin's attitude.
then without warning something wrapped around Trin's waist and lifted her high in the air shaking her back and forward before proceeding to slam her against a wall. Trin fell to a floor slightly stunned before refocusing her vision to see a large tentacle mad of water rising from the pool in the center of the room. inside the tentacle was a good sized eye moving around. Trin jumped to her feet with her scythe ready to fight.
Mika got up. "I need to figure a way out." She brushed some sand off. "Knowing Trin, she already got herself into trouble."
The water creature lunged at her and she dodged away swinging her scythe cutting the water all it did was shudder and reformed 'damn i'm in trouble.' she thought to herself while continuing to dodge and looking for a way out.
Mika took out her stone. "Hey Trin where are you?"
trin felt the vibration which distracted her for the second it took the water blob to knock her over "kinda busy!" she shouted.
"What are you doing?!" Mika shouted. Mika thought for a moment. "What are you fighting?" Mika wanted to smack herself for not noticing earlier.
"Some kind of monster!" Trin shouted in response jumping out of the way again slashing with her scythe.
"That doesn't tell me much." She growled. "Describe it."
"it's like a tentacle!" Trin shouted dodging again "with an eye!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"Wait, I think I know what this monster is." Mika said to herself. "Trin try hitting the eye."
"what?!" trin said when she was yanked up again this time she was hanging upside down and the monster had her by her foot.
"Hit the damn eye!!" Mika screamed.
Trin saw the eye floating around "got it" Trin said slashing the tentacle it released her and as he fell she pulled out a knife and threw it at the eye the blade peirced the center as it gave a shreik before exploding, the tentacle it was in dispersed and fell hitting Trin with a shower of water.
"I heard a shriek. Did you kill it?"
"yeah" Trin said shaking the water out of her hair.
"You okay?" Mika asked sitting down again.
"i'm fine, now how do i get out?" Trin asked standing up.
"Don't know. I don't know what the room looks like. Just wait there, I need to find something there anyway." Mika put the stone away. "Know to brake this illusion." Mika craked her knuckles then snap her fingers. The illusion dissapated. She went to the door on the far end of the room and quickly found her way to the room where Trin fought the monster.
Trin just sat drumming her fingers on the floor.
"Hey." Mika tapped Trin's shoulder.
"oh hey" Trin said with a smile "geez teaming up with you, has been a handful" she said standing up.
"Regreting it?" Mika asked, her hands were on her hips.
"are you kidding!? its great!" Trin said throwing her hands up.
"Okay then. Now where did the monster die?" Mika asked looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

"There" Trin said pointing to the spot.
Mika walked over to where Trin pointed. She found a jewel on the ground. Mika picked it up showing it to Trin. "The zora's sapphire."
"I still have no idea where all this is going to but maybe it will fall together." Trin said shrugging.
"You'll find out soon enough." Mika made a portal to take them out of the temple.
"where are we going next?" Trin asked as they walked on.
Mika took a deep breath. "There is four temples left." Mika took out her map and pointed to three spots. "I know where the Spirit Temple, the Temple of Time and the Shadow Temple is. But I don't know where the Light Temple is."
"wait we're going to be going to the shadow temple?" Trin asked stopping and putting her hands on her hips.
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that." Mika didn't give Trin enough time to answer, she warped them to the graveyard.
"I don;t have a problem with the temple i just have a problem with the location." Trin muttered.
"We're just in the graveyard. Now do you know a way in from here. The entrence is now hidden by the earth from time."
"yeah its this way" Trin said going over to a large headstone she looked at it for a minute before sliding it back revealing stairs leading down.
This time Trin was the one leading. "Have you ever been in the temple?" Mika asked, walking down the tunnel.
"I've been in here a couple times with my grandfather years ago." Trin said pulling out her lantern.
"The only thing I hate about this place is the redeads." Mika shuttered at the thought of them. "Aw damn! There was another way in here."
"There shouldn't be redeads here, my family doesn't tolerate them being in their burial site." Trin said biting her lip after she realized what she said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Mika patted Trin's shoulder. "Don't worry. I've know for awhile." Mika started leding. They found their way to what looked like a ship floating on nothing.
"wait how did you know." Trin asked getting on the ship.
"I just know things." Mika got on the boat. She saw a symbol that she saw in the temple from before. She took out her orcarina and played the same song she played in the Water Temple. The boat rocked and started moving. "Um...should I have done that..."
"I don't know but i think we should abandon ship!" Trin said pointing at the wall that was coming up.
"Good idea for once!" Mika jumped off with Trin. "Well what know." She asked once she saw they were in a dead end.
"we get to the other side." trin said pointing across the smokey abyss the ship had sank in.
"And how do we do that?" Mika crossed her arms. She knew she could be she didn't want to use her powers too much.
"we make a bridge!" Trin said grinning while pulling out a small nut looking thing, and throwing it at a pillar on the other side when it made contact with the stone there was an explosion and the pillar came toppling over landing perfectly across the abyss.
"Well that works...I guess." Mika said concerned about the stability of the bridge and the temple. "Don't do that too much. I don't want the temple to fall on us." She said crossing.
Trin just shrugged going across the bridge following Mika.
"I wonder what Bo-Bae is doing? She should be here by now."
"yeah I thought it was quiet in here where is that floating ball of light?" Trin asked.
"She had some errands to run. She should of came back by now though."
"ah she'll be fine" Trin said walking up to a door.
Mika followed Trin. "I don't know..." Mika looked at the door. She could sense a dark force coming from behid the door. "Ugh. I think I know which monster we're going to have to fight."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Trin looked at Mika wondering how she seemed to know all these things before opening the door.
Mika could feel Trin's stare. "What?"
"oh nothing nothing." Trin said going through the door.
"No. You've been staring at me at times. Tell me what do you want?" Mika demanded. She already had a feeling she knew what Trin is wants to know.
"No I think the question should be what do you want?" Trin said simply.
"What?" Mika asked confused and startled. She had thought Trin was thinking, how Mika could know so much and why she had shadow magic. The second part even she didn't know.
"hey i think i found what i was looking for!" trin said distracted by the chest in the room. She ran over to it and opened it up.
"Wait. Don't you think that was a bit too convenient?" Mika was a bit annoyed about how Trin got easily distracted. "Whatever." Mika said in defeat as Trin opened the chest. Mika left Trin before anything could happen. She went through a door that had a carving of the symbol of the sheiks. Not wanting to deal with Trin, Mika jumped down a hole and landed on what looked like a giant drum. "Oh great." Mika said frustrated. "I'm in trouble." On that note. A giant floating eyeball appeared. "Yep. In trouble." Mika jumped out of the way, avoiding the invinsable hand. "How come you guys keep coming back to life?!"
"haha! found the eye of truth." Trin said pulling out the mirror looking object "that was easy." she remarked. "hey mika....Mika?" Trin began to say when she realized she wasn't there. she wandered out of the room.
Mika got whacked by the hand. "Whoa!" She manged to keep herself from falling into the acid. "Damn. What a time to forget that spell!"
Not paying attention to where she was going, Trin took another step and she fell into the mist she gave a yell and was able to land on the ground unhurt, cursing she looked up "stupid doom mist!" she shouted.
After Mika dodged another attack, she remember what was needed to fight this monster. "I'm sooo stupid at times!" She screamed at herself. She took out her gossip stone. "Trin where the hell are you?!" She screamed into it.
"i'm at the bottom of the flippin temple!" she shouted at the stone as she ran to find a set of stairs or some form of getting back to the top.
"How the hell did you get to the bottom of the temple!" Mika screamed back, continueing to dodge the attacks.
"hehe i fell." Trin said to the stone stopping her search for a way out laughing sheepishly at her own clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Mika nearly fell over when Trin told her that she fell to the bottom. "I thought you've been in here before." Mika's patience was wearing very thin.
"I was distracted!!" Trin said going through a door then running back out "stupid redeads!!" she shrieked going to another door.
"You were DISTRACTED!!! By what!" Mika screamed.
"because i found the eye of truth and i was going to show you." trin said.
"Even if you did get distracted...you fell into the pit, didn't you." Mika knew she hit the nail on the head.
"i'm almost back up i swear!!" she shouted after recovering her pride from Mika's discovery of the truth.
Mika got fed up with waiting for Trin. She threw a dark energy ball at where she thought the eye was and by luck hit it. The monster screamed and crashed to the drum melting away. Mika sat down breathing heavy. "Having her team up with me was suppose to make things easier for me."
"I made it! and i.....oh looks like you killed it already." Trin said bursting through the door but when she looked down the hole the monster was dead.
Mika glared at Trin, clenching her fist. She ready to kill Trin.
Trin could see Mika pick up the item left behind and she glared at her "uh oh." Trin said as Mika chased her shouting unmentionable words at her "gyahhhh! i'm sorry i'm sorry!!" trin screamed as she was chased out of the temple.
Mika picked up a black opal amulet before chasing Trin out of the temple.
"ow ow ow! i said i was sorry!" Trin said as Mika sat on her pulling her hair (Mika had successfully tackled Trin to the ground and proceeded to pull her hair and shout)
Mika stopped pulling Trin's hair and started to punch her head instead.
Trin somehow had got Mika off her and she slammed her face in the ground and the girls continued to fight as the sun went down

1 hour later

"hey Mika i'm sorry i kicked your face." Trin apologized as they walked into kakariko supporting each other up
"Pft. Whatever." Mika replyed walking into the town.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 pm

"noooo! i mean it!" Trin whined as they got to the village "waiiit oh crap!" trin said as if remembering something and ducking into a bush.
"What's your deal anyway?" Mika asked to the bush Trin hid in.
"the villagers and i don't exactly get along." trin said poking her head out of the bush.
"Why? Oh wait is it because you choose a different way of life from your grandparents?" Mika sighed and crossed her arms. "Why dont we head to a different village. I can still use a warp."
"not just my grandparents my entire family." trin said "and yes lets just go." she added.
"Where should we go?" Mika asked, being back in the graveyard.
"I dunno your the one with the directions." Trin shrugged.
"Well, I want to wait a couple of days before going to the spirit temple. I want to rest." Mika tiredly made a portal. "We're going to temple of time."
kaori gave a giggle as she chased after the skull kid through the lost woods, a fairy followed her with the same merriment "try and catch me!" the skull kid teased.
Mika's portal took them the lost woods right outside of the area of the temple. Mika could sense a skull child's presence as well as another, but she didn't pay much attention to it. She was too tired. "You can explore the temple if you want but don't go into the woods or you'll get lost and I don't feel like having to look for you." Mika said exhuasted.
"don't go into the lost woods got it." Trin said as mika went to go rest. a few mintues passed when Trin got really bored, she drummed her fingers and looked towards the woods entrance, "it can't be to bad..." she muttered going into the woods. "i'll just retrace my steps like this" she said turning around only to come out in a different location "crap..." she said. Kaori sat on a tree limb "your not that bright are you?" she asked Trin looked around "up here silly." came the voice trin looked up to see a little girl in the tree she had black unruly hair and bright green eyes, her garb was also in various shades of green "are you talking to me?" Trin asked Kaori giggled "your lost aren't you?" she said.
Mika got the tea ready and called for Trin. "She went into the woods." Mika said not suprised. She yawned and layed down on a blanket under her tent. "Oh well she can find her own way back. I told her I wouldn't go looking for her if she got lost."
"i'm not lost!" trin defended "it's ok everyone gets lost, but i'd find your way out soon or else you'll be stuck here forever." kaori said relaxing on the limb "so your saying your lost to?" Trin asked "oh no i don't get lost in fact i do know the way out." kaori said mischeiviously as she climbed down. "i can show you the way but you have to play a game with me first." she said "i don't have time for games kid." trin said getting annoyed "then i guess you'll never get out, you'll be stuck going in circles until your mind goes insane, or i'm guessing your just weak so you can't play my games." she said shrugging "fine what game?" trin asked getting to kaori's level and looking her in the eye "heehee you have to chase me!" she said giggling "chase you?!" Trin said "uh huh now hurry up slow poke!" she said running off her fairy following her it made a noise like it was sticking its tongue out at trin "come back here!!" trin shouted chasing the girl. It went on for at least 20 minutes trin kept taking a wrong turn only to be found by kaori, insulted, and the chase continued until finally trin tripped through the next tunnel passage way and fell on her face "heehee i win and it looks like your out." kaori said skipping around Trin in victory. Trin groaned before rolling over on her back to see kaori looking down at her smiling.
Mika was woken up by what sounded like a child's laughter. "What?" Mika got up to see what was going on. She was Trin laying on her back glaring at a little girl, skipping around her laughing saying something about winning a game.
"are you going to be alright Ba chan?" Kaori said squatting down and patting Trin's head "I'll Ba chan you, you twerp!!" Trin said jumping up and chasing Kaori again. kaori only laughed as she ran like it was her game all over again.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Mika stood between Trin and Kaori. She tripped Trin, making her fall flat on her face. "Be nice. She's just a child." Mika wasn't in the mood to deal with Trin's childish behavior.
"she started it though!" Trin said looking up at Mika "and youu heard what she called me!" she added.
"So what." Mika's tone was that of a scolding mother. "That doesnt mean you can chase the poor girl. You need to start acting your age. How old are you anyway? Twenty?"
"yes i'm twenty." Trin grumbled crossing her arms and sitting crosslegged. Kaori hid behind Mika suppressing a smile as she watched Trin get scolded.
"You're an adult and yet you still act as though you are a five year old. Like now. You're just sulking like a child." Mika scolded.
Trin had a dejected look as she hung her head in shame "I'm sorry Mika." she said Mika shot her a look and Trin looked at Kaori "Sorry kid." she said "its ok it was fun." Kaori said stepping out from behind Mika.
"Okay now that, that's over with." Mika got to eye level with Kaori. "Who are you? Are you a forest child?"
"my name's Kaori and i am a forest child." Kaori said doing a little twirl "and this is my fairy Lyra." she said as the little fairy came out "she doesn't talk much." Kaori whispered.
Mika giggled. "I have a fairy too. But she's not with me right now. She should be coming back pretty soon."
"So who are you?" Kaori asked sitting on a stump looking curiously at Mika with a cute tilt of her head.
"I'm Mika." Mika said with a smile. "And she's Trin." Mika said addressing Trin. Trin groaned but shut up when Mika had her fingers ready to snap.
"so what are you doing in the lost woods, noone comes to the woods." Kaori said.
"Actually I stay at the temple a lot." Mika got up. "You want to come with us?" Mika's question to the girl was about to set Trin over the edge.
"sure! i'd love to how about it Lyra?" she asked the fairy gave a little jingle and bounced around excitedly "Lyra likes adventures." Kaori said with a laugh.
Mika led both Kaori and Trin back to the camp site. "Well I'm still tired." Mika said with a yawn. "The tea is still a bit fresh. Trin you behave." Mika went to sleep under her tent.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Trin and kaori sat staring at each other Trin was suspicious becuase the little girl sat with a grin on her face "gyah! stop looking at me like that!" Trin hissed "like what Ba chan?" Kaori asked "in that evil little smirk, and don't call me ba chan i may be old enough to be your mother but i'm not that old." Trin said "you sure run like a grandma." Kaori said with a giggle. It was taking every ounce of her being not to strangle Kaori so trin continued the staring contest when she blinked "you blinked i win!" Kaori said pointing at her "wait i got dust in my eye!" she cried out. so the two continued to have a staring contest.
"Eh?" Bo-Bae was floating above the campsite. She saw a forest child annoying Trin.
Lyra saw Bo-bae and gave a little ringing sound Kaori looked up "is that Mika's fairy?" she asked Trin looked up "bo-bae where've you been?" she asked.
"I had a few errands to run at the zora's palce." Bo-Bae flew down to Trin. "Is Mika sleeping?"
"yeah she is and i'm stuck playing babysitter." Trin said poiting at Kaori "who's babysitting who?" kaori stifled a giggle Trin gave her a glare.
"It's about time Mika got some rest." Bo-Bae said ignoring Trin. Bo-Bae went into the tent to wake Mika.
"What is it?" Mika asked half asleep. Bo-Bae started talking in a low voice so Trin and Kaori couldn't hear them.
"I bet i can hold my breath longer." kaori said "you wanna bet?" trin challenged so the two held their breath and kaori stood up and poked trins sides causing her to gasp "i win!" kaori said "you cheated!" Trin said grabbing Kaori's ear "ow ow stop that!" kaori whined.
A dark energy ball flew passed Trin, grazing the side of her face. "I said to behave!" Mika yelled from inside the tent.
Trin let go of kaori's ear "i despise you." she said laying down and turning her back to kaori, the girl just stuck her tongue out.
After Mika and Bo-Bae were done with their disscusion both left the tent. Bo-Bae flew off somewhere and Mika walked over to Trin and Kaori.
Trin turned over and looked up at Mika "whats up?" she asked. Kaori slept on the stump Lyra resting next to her.
"We're going to the spirit temple now." She said before making a portal to the desert.
"great do we have to bring half pint over there?" she asked grudgingly "i said i'd go with you" kaori said suddenly awake and looking at the two.
"Not sure. I don't want her to get hurt." But before they could do anything Kaori went into the portal. "Guess that's decided."
Trin went into the portal and came out into the desert "wow! is huge!!" she exclaimed when she saw the familiar glow of a lantern to her right "poe ghost!!" she shouted running off "does she always do that?" Kaori asked Mika.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Mika sighed a yes. She walked with Kaori trying to find Trin. "I don't know why I even bother. Hey! Trin! Get back here, you cant get lost in the desert or you'll die!"
"but i killed it!" trin said excited bottling the ghost "whew its hot." she said with a pant.
"That's fine just get back here. Don't run off. I mean it. The desert is very dangerous...why do I even bother." Trin wasn't paying attention to Mika.
Trin wasn't even paying attention "why is it so hot? how do people live out here? this is torture!!" she rambled as she made her way back.
"Well for one, you're wearing dark skin tight clothes. Not to mention you're not used to this heat. It's not that bad."
"for you maybe but i'm going to fry because my skin is so pale!" Trin stated.
"Just change into these." Mika snapped her finger and some desert clothes appeared. Mika handed them to Trin and a pair to Kaori. She took a cloak and put it on.
when the girls had changed trin had stopped complaining kaori let Lyra into her small bag she had around her shoulder.
"It'll take us about three days to get to the spirit temple. So we need to conserve our water and food. There are no towns in this desert." Mika gave them each a water goard.
"its going to take three days to get there?" Kaori asked in disbelief "i really don't like this place there aren't any plants anywhere." she said sadly.
"Don't worry. There is some." Mika reasured Kaori patting her head.
Kaori's expression became happier at Mika's words "ba chan will you carry me when i get tired?" kaori asked as Trin walked by "shut it" Trin said but kaori continued to pester her following close behind so she wouldn't fall behind.
After a few hours of walking the set started to set. "Okay guys. Once we get to that mushroom rock we'll rest for the night."
Trin was trying to shake the last bits of water out of her gourd, "meh!? theres none left." she whined looking inside the gourd.
"I thought I told you to conserve your water!" Mika sighed in frustration. "Look, I'll collect some water tonight but whatever you do. Do not drink any of the juice from any plants." Mika went to set up camp with Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Zone (finished)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next