Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 am

Oki had been kidnapped by some marines and was taken back to their base on the island, Oki was in a cell with a pair of handcuffs on two marines sat outside the cell talking "this is that girl Fire fist is traveling with." one said "So, think he'll show up?" the other replied "captain seems to think so, thats what he said the plan was, i mean we have his girl friend he's bound to turn himself in..." the first marine said, Oki heard their conversation "i am not his girl friend! i barely know him! and are these necessary!?" she said holding up her cuffed hands

(yeah making it up as i go lol)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:00 am

After ten punches to the head Luffy decided not to bother her anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 am

Oki sat bored listening to the two marines who apparantly seemed to not be the two smartest guys in the world argue back and forward, she began to think that maybe Ace wouldn't come for her, she got up and leaned against the cell door "excuse me gentlemen, would you mind taking these off?" she said holding her hands through the bars, they had been in the middle of the argument and were clearly not thinking cause the one with the ring of keys walked over and went to unlock the handcuffs, Oki grabbed the guys shirt and yanked him forward into the bars of the cell knocking him out she grabbed the key ring the other guy was about to jump up when there was a blast that sent him flying and in walked Ace Oki was staring open mouth in disbelief that he actually came, "geez Oki there you are." he said walking over to the cell and taking the keys from her "saw you were gone and went looking for you." he said opening the door letting her out.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 pm

She now could hear Usopp telling some lie after firing the cannon. She went inside to get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:44 am

'wow he did come..' Oki thought to herself as she stepped out of the cell and held up her shackled hands for him to unlock "umm problem, none of these keys fit..." he said "ahh! are you kidding me!?" she yelled "wy did the guy act like he could unlock them before!?" she said mostly to herself, "guess we'll have to find a key elsewhere." he said as he pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 am

"What are you doing?" Nami asked.
"Thirsty." She answered going to the frig. She took out a bottle of sake.
"Hey! That's mine!" Zoro yelled getting up. She poured a glass and drank it looking at him in her usual unemotional look. Zoro was about to say something but was interupted by a ruckess from outside.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 am

It was a few minutes later Oki and Ace had run into some other marines whom Ace dealt with speedily he had their ring of keys and started trying them on the cuff luckily one of them did work 'that was way to easy...' Oki thought as they exited the headquarters. "well now that the marines are ontp us we should leave." Ace said after they had gotten to their camp and he grabbed his bag "i'm sorry." Oki said like it was out of habit "you don't have to apologize." he said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 am

"Your idiot captain is in a fight." She said looking out through the window.
"How many is he fighting?" Zoro asked sitting down. "Just one." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Zoro had gone to inspect what the commotion was about, he immediately recognized who it was Luffy was fighting "well i'll be, its Johnny." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

They talked about what happened to Johnny's friend. Nami yelled at them about scurvy and told Luffy to make juice out of the limes.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Ussop and Luffy had been stuffing limes in Yosakus mouth, while zoro talked to Johnny
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:01 am

The girl didn't want to mingle with the newcomers. She stayed inside drinking the rest of Zoro's sake.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Apparantly Yosaku thought he was intantly cured by the limes and he and johnny started dancing in a circle when he collapsed again, after awhile the crew and learned about the restauarant in the middle of the ocean and, Luffy was hoping to find a possible chef there.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

From inside the girl thought she heard them talk something about a marine ship.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm

"I can't believe Luffy's got us into trouble already." Zoro muttered as they looked at the damaged building from where the cannon ball had hit, Luffy stared with a shocked look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 pm

"What happened?" The girl came out eating a slice of a lime.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:07 pm

they all pointed at the busted walls of the restaurant, "now Luffy's gone to apologize." Zoro said with a face palm.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm

She just stood there eating.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 pm

"we better go in i guess." Zoro said getting off the ship, the rest followed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm

"I'm staying here." She said sitting down. Zoro grabbed her and dragged her with them.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Oki had never seen anyone eat so much in her life, she watched as Ace ate another plateful of food. "where does it all go!?" she asked he gave her a funny look

(yeah i try)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm

The girl with no name sat at her table druming her fingers. "I'm not even hungry." She muttered to herself. "Even though I don't know when was the last time I ate." She said in her head.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 pm

The two had finished eating and Ace was asking the owner if he had seen Blackbeard, the answer was yet again a no, "oh well we can still ask around and we can go see if there's a nearby hospital, see if its familiar." he said getting up (he had a little money so he paid for their meal) Oki followed him out "but i mean this town isn't even familiar." she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

She yawned which got the attention of one of the waiters.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm

they did find a hospital and Oki stood at the front desk "hi yeah weird question do you recognize me at all?" she asked the receptionist. "umm no...should i?" the lady asked "well if ever worked here then maybe?" Oki said "sorry never seen you before." she replied "oh alright...thanks anyway..." Oki said walking out "this is frustrating.." she said "hey don't worry about it." Ace said putting his hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze, she gave a small smile and blushed a bit

(zomg bonding??!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: