Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:04 am

"Really?" The girl spoke up scaring Zoro and Nami. "What would he gain from doing this?" She asked calmly.
"How can you be so calm about it?!" Zoro, Nami and Usopp screamed at her.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 am

"part of the plan was they're going to make her write a will leaving everything to Kuro, she does have a large fortune her parents left her." Usopp said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 am

"So there going to make it look like an accident..." The girl said like she's seen before.
"Stop saying it so calmly!" They screamed at her again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:36 am

Luffy had agreed to help usopp and they had devised a plan but it turns out that Usopp had the wrong hill so now Luffy was running in the wrong direction...again, Nami and Zoro were stuck on the hill, and Usopp was currently arriving just in time to see Kuro's crew.

Somewhere on a random island Oki and Ace had been wandering around asking about the whereabouts of Blackbeard and Oki was trying to find her misplaced identity, "no luck.." she said as they walked down the street when they ran into some marines they had their guns pointed at them as they said "Portgas D Ace your under arrest." they said, Ace just laughed "you'll have to catch me first." he said as he started running assuming Oki would follow, unfortunatley she didn't, the two remaining marines turned to her "are you with him?" they indicated "me? yes." she said "arrest her to." Oki gave a yell as she took off running following Ace "Why the hell are they chasing us!!?" she shouted once she caught up to him.

(yeah long post XP)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 am

"North harbor.." The girl said, walking to it after Luffy and Usopp bolted for it. She saw Nami get Zoro stuck down the hill. When she got there she saw that only Nami and Usopp was there. "What the hell?" She still had her calm voice. "Where's the idiot?"
"Why are you always so calm?!!" They screamed at her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 am

"cause thats what Marines do they chase pirates!" Ace said laughing they were able to lose them, and they stopped on the outskirts of town "well he hasn't been through here we should just keep going." he said Oki was laying on the ground trying to catch her breath "you going to be ok?" he asked "i'll be fine." she said with a thumbs up "does that happen a lot?" she asked "hanging around with a pirate, then yes it does." he said smiling "oh geez." she said "you'll be fine, come on lets go." he said helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 am

"She's right though." Nami said calming down. "Luffy left before us. Why isn't he here yet?"
"He must have gotten lost." The girl assumed.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:01 am

Luffy now knew he was lost and was very pissed at Usopp for giving him the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:14 am

"So we're stuck with the underlings." The girl said in a bored tone as the pirates charged at them.
"Stop being so calm!!!" They screamed at her again.
"They're coming." Was all she said before running to the charging pirates. They started to fall like flys. Nami and Usopp watched amazed by how fast she was taking the pirates down. They couldn't see how she was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 am

The next couple days were unsuccessful as well, they had been on the ocean when they came upon a ship, it had a pirates flag on its mast, a skull with three slash marks on one eye. "i know this guy, lets pop in." Ace said bringing his boat up to the ship "oi Ace! long time no see!" they heard a voice yell. Oki looked up and saw a red haired man with 3 scar marks across his eye, they climbed the latter that had been lowered down to them. "what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?" the man asked "i'm on a mission." Ace explained "i see, who's this?" he asked when he saw Oki "oh this is Oki, new friend of mine." he said "Oki this is Shanks." he added Shanks put his arm around Ace "nice to see you found a girlfriend Ace." he said with a wink "oh no we're not like that." Ace said as both him and Oki sweatdropped.

(forshadowment? muwahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 am

"Finally, it starts to get intresting." The girl said after seeing one of the pirates break part of the cliff after they were hynostized them, she still had a bored tone.
"You're too much like Zoro!" Nami screamed at her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Zoro had finally managed to get up the hill as he now ran to the location of the fight "damn that woman!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 pm

The dark haired girl was now breathing heavily. "Damn it." She muttered. "My lungs feel like there's a burning liquid filling them." She looked back to see Usopp bearly able to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 pm

one of the black cat pirates was about to finish Usopp off when there was a clashing of swords and there was zoro all three swords drawn.
(wooh i am so creative...)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:25 pm

"Where's Luffy?" Zoro asked Nami after he saved Usopp.
"I don't know. She thinks he got lost." Nami said pointinig to the girl. He looked at her and noticed her heavy breathing.
"Did she take them out?" He asked amazed, noticing that there were pirates who were either unconcious or dead.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 am

"yes! and she's perfectly calm about the situation!" Nami said then muttered something about how the girl and zoro were alike

Oki sat between Ace and Shanks as they talked, Ace had explained what had happened back on Whitebeard ship and had also explained oki's predicament "So you can't remember anything about yourself?" Shanks asked "no not really." she replied "thats a shame," he said "eh not to worry though.." he said as he took another drink of rum
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am

"You guys take over." She said calmly. "I'm taking a break." She walked over to the other side of the cliff and sat down.
"You can't take a break!!!" Nami screamed at her. The girl ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm

The fight went on for awhile when Luffy ended up joining the fray as well.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Luffy shook the girl trying to wake her up. "What do you want?" She asked, rubbing her eye.
"Fights over." He said, grinning.
"Already?" She looked to see all the pirates were unconcious and so was kuro. "Guess so." She got up. "Can I leave now?"
"No." He answered, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Ace and Oki left Shanks ship and traveled to the next island, where they camped out, Oki was able to get some new clothes from the village since hers were ruined from being in the sea and they were getting uncomfortable for travel. She was now in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt she was walking back into their little camp when Ace noticed a scar running down one of her calves, Oki saw he was looking at something and looked down "wonder how that happened?" she muttered when she saw the scar when suddenly little flits of images came to her mind, there were people running everywhere and there was shouting, she could recognize where she was, a hospital. was she a nurse? what was happening? she appeared to be listening to instruction from somebody, and she started running to another room when an explosion hit somewhere and she was knocked unconscious, the flashback ended and Ace stared at her in concern "are you ok?" he asked touching her arm causing her to jump slightly "i think i just had a flash back..." she said holding her head.

(yeah long post i know >_> )
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Luffy ended up getting a ship from Kaya. Before they left she could hear something about Usopp joining the crew.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:34 pm

She had described to Ace what she saw in her flashback, "i think thats where i got this...." she said touching the scar "i think there was some kind of accident." she added "and you said you saw a hospital?" he asked she nodded "maybe i was a nurse?" she suggested "well either way you remembered something, all we have to do is ask around at hospitals in towns and see if anyone recognizes you." he said "yeah..." she said still thinking.,
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

The girl was now in Nami's room changing her clothes she got from Nami. She was able to get her clothes on excpet for her shirt before Luffy barged in. He saw a cresent moon wrapped in thorns on her right shoulder blade and a large scar that went down the left side of her back. She had a couple of scars that looked like they were from bullet holes on the right side of her back and a small scar on the left side of her waist. "You going to stand there watching me?" She said putting on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am

Oki had fallen asleep, and woke up early the next day, Ace wasn't awake yet so she got up quietly and crept away from the camp to stretch her legs. She had wandered a little ways when she was suddenly grabbed from behind.

(yeah vague and non descriptive.....)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am

"Hey." Luffy said walking up to the girl. "How'd you get those scars?" The girl sighed in frustration.
"Not this again." She didn't look at him. "I don't remember anything. How many times did I have to tell you this?!" Luffy thought for a moment. She thought he left or at least gave up.
"This thirdy so far." He answerd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: