Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm tired of the whole set up thing. It's a private rp so get lost...no you can read it if you want.
The plot follows the manga or episodes whatever and the only original charries is well us tori.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Tori gave a sigh as she absentmindedly drew on a page in her sketchbook on the plane. She looked out the window but there was still nothing but ocean underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Teresa was listening to her music, she clenched her messager bag. She looked out of the window and saw nothing but ocean. She sighed and scratched her head, looking at the other passagers. She noticed one was very figity. "That could be trouble...or he could be nervous about flying." She thought as she took out her sketchbook ans started to draw some of her old friends.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Tori gave a yawn as she closed her book and decided to catch a few z's.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

"Damn them." Teresa mummbled. "Making me go on a leave." The man who Teresa noticed went into the restroom. A few minutes later the back of the plane blew up. "Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

The explosion caused Tori to awake with a start, "what the?" she muttered as there were shreiks and the sounds of the engine failing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Teresa unfasen her seatbelt. The cabin was being depressurized, the air was being sucked out.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:06 pm

The plane went down fast and hit the water nose first, everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Teresa passed out after the water rushed in. "Hey! Luffy!" A green haired man called out. "I found something!" A boy with a straw hat rushed over asking, "is it something that we can eat?!"
"No, only if your a cannabal." He answered with his arms crossed. Luffy kneeled down and poked the girl. She groaned and slowly got up.
"Where am I?" She said clenching her head.
"Hi. I'm Luffy." Luffy introduced, ignoring her question, not seeing it important. "Who are you?" She looked up at him and then went into a sitting postition. She looked like she was thinking. They both looked at her in question.
"Don't know." She said bluntly.
"What!!!!!!????" Luffy screamed, the girl covered her ears.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Tori gained consciousness slowly. she opened her eyes then shut them after being blinded by the sun, she rolled over on her side and sat up "oi so you are alive." she heard a voice say she looked over and saw a man with an orange hat on eating some food, she blinked a couple times "lucky i found you." he added offering her some meat which she took and ate when she realized she was hungry "where am I?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

"Where am I?" She asked again.
"How can you not be worried about not knowing who you are?!" Zoro and Luffy screamed at her. She covered her ears again and glared at them like they are idiots.
"No use panicing." She answered. She got up then stumbled down. Her leg throbbed with pain. She got up again, but this time didn't stumble.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:55 pm

"on an island in the grand line." he explained "ok that doesn't help me any..." she said "oh sorry, I'm Ace by the way." he said "i'm....." she began to say but then realized she didn't know who she was.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Luffy grabbed her good leg making her fall. "What the hell?!" She yelled at him, her anger rising.
"You shouldn't be walking on that leg." Luffy said like it was obvious.
"That's no reason to make her fall, Luffy!" Zoro yelled at him, hitting Luffy's head.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 pm

"can't remember what your name is?" Ace asked her "thats funny, i can't remember at all, i can't even remember how i got here.." she said "well don't stress yourself over it." he said seeing her get a worried look "maybe you'll remember someday." he said "yeah guess your right..." she said "well for now your nameless, so i guess i'll just call you Oki." he said "oki?" she asked "yup, is that ok?" he asked "yeah its fine." she said with a smile "good cause...zzzzz" he went to say when he suddenly fell backwards snoring "AHHHH!!!" Tori yelled panicking a little when she then saw he was just asleep.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Teresa went to get up again, but Luffy pinned her down. "You shouldn't be on that leg, why won't you listen to me?" Teresa puched his head making it bounce back.
"Will you get off of me!?" Teresa yelled, not fazed at what had happend.
"What are you guys doing?" A girl with orange hair asked from behind.
"Hey, Nami." Luffy greeted with his usual grin.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Ace woke up a few seconds later "did i fall asleep?" he asked Oki nodded "does that happen a lot?" she asked "yeah." he said "oh i see." she said with a sweat mark.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:04 am

"Luffy get off of her!" Zoro yelled at him. Luffy got up rubbing his head.
"But she won't stay down. She shouldn't be standing on that leg." He complained. Zoro helped the girl up and was suprised when she didn't show any pain standing on her hurt leg.
"Who is she?" Nami asked them.
"Don't know. Zoro found her and she doesn't know who she is." Luffy explained.
"So she has amnesia." Nami said more to herself.
"Guess I'll be going then." The girl said walking away. She didn't get far. Luffy stretched his arm and grabbed her, knocking her down again. "What is your problem?!" She yelled at him, getting off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:10 am

"well i thank you for your help but i should probably go..." she said standing up a bit wobbly then regaining balance and looking around "umm which way?" she asked herself "maybe being on your own wouldn't be a good idea." Ace said "no no i'll be fine." she said with a smile before wandering off, Ace just sat where he was, and a couple hours later Oki came back with a bunch of leaves and sticks in her hair like she got lost in the woods "ok i need your help.." she said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 am

"You won't listen to me?!" Luffy said getting into her face. She tried to push his face away while trying to get up.
"Luffy does this mean you want her to come with us?" Zoro asked pulling him away. The girl got up and dusted herself off.
"Yeah, sure." Luffy said with a grin. Nami sighed and started to head back to where their boat was.
"There isn't much room on the boat though." Zoro stated. Luffy still had his smile.
"Doesn't matter. She's small." Luffy stated as well. Zoro headed back to the boats.
"They're not even including me in this decision." The girl thought before she got lifted on Luffy's back. "Hey!" She said startled.
"Hang on." He said before running back to the boats.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 am

Ace had this I told you so grin on his face "its not like i got lost...i tripped..." she claimed "on what?" he asked "a very... big.....rock...thing..." she said "hahaha sure that had to be it." he said laughing "ok fine i got lost." she said crossing her arms Ace finished laughing and he stood up 'well lets get going." he said Oki stood up as well and followed him to a small boat like thing "umm not to appear ungrateful or anything but we both can't ride this.." she said "you can just ride behind me." he said getting on she stepped on to "though you might not want to keep your feet there." he said "why?" she asked but to late flames came from his feet "ahhhh!" she yelled jumping onto his back "told yah!" he said as the boat sped forward "i didn't think your feet would burst into flame what the hell are you anyway!?" she shouted, he just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 am

"Why am I coming with you people?" The girl asked unamused sitting at the back of the boat. She was on the same boat as Luffy, Zoro ended up on Nami's boat.
"Cuz I felt like it." Luffy said laughing. The girl wanted to punch him but she knew it wouldn't have any effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 am

"so you ate a devil fruit?" she asked as the two of them continued their travels, "yeah the mera mera fruit, i'm guessing you have no idea what a devil fruit is do you?" he asked "no" she said "its a fruit that when eaten it bestows the person who ate it with a power of the devil, there are many types of fruit but they are still a mystery to the world, and the only bad thing is, is that the person who eats it won't be able to swim, they sink like a rock." he explained "i see." Oki said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 am

"A island!!" Luffy yelled in excitement waking the girl up. She sat up seeing the island. "Food!!!!!" Luffy yelled leaving them behind.
"Does he always do that?" She asked Zoro. He nodded. Luffy came back suddenly and before the girl could do anything he grabbed her and headed back to the village in a dash.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 pm

"captain Ussop! captain Ussop!" Carrot Onion and Pepper all shouted running to a young man what a long nose "what!? whats going on!?" he asked "its pirates!" they all shouted "AHHH! pirates are here!!!?? i mean ahha! so pirates are here eh? well this town doesn't have to worry cause I captain ussop will defeat them!" he shouted "yeah captain your so cool!" Onion shouted "but first we should check out these pirates." ussop added his knees quaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Teresa was able to get Luffy to put her down. They were now sitting with a man called usopp. Teresa didn't pay much attention to Usopp's tales, she could see through the lies. Instead she was trying to come up with a plan on escaping Luffy. She didn't understand why he wanted her part of his crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: