Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Oki happened to run past Ace who was confused then he saw the two guys chasing her "uh oh' he said to himself as he went to help her, Oki had dashed around a corner and found a shovel instinct or something told her to grab it so, she swung blindly in defense there was a loud bang as it made contact with the guys face, he fell to the ground with a shovel imprint on his face. She was about to swing again "wait Oki dont swing!" she heard she looked to see Ace had taken out the other guy she dropped the shovel "you ok?" he asked walking over to her 'what happened?" he asked "I just tripped and drinks went flying and they got mad, i apologized but they drew their swords and i ran!" she said Ace looked at the guy she had hit with a shovel "quick thinking with the shovel..and you knocked him out!" He said sounding impressed "hehe i dont know what came over me" Oki laughed
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Luffy was saved by a man wearing a cloak. Luffy and Kairah got carried away by a huge gush of wind. With Luffy's help Kairah managed to get back to the ship. Nami said that the wind was perfect to getting to reverse mountain. They saw the water go upstream on the mountain. They rode up it then down. Luffy punched a whale to keep the ship from crashing.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Ace smiled at her, she blushed and smiled back their moment was interupted by the groans of the two pirates, "hehe lets find somewhere else to eat." he said "good idea" she agreed and the two hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Luffy went to attack the whale and the whale ate the ship with everyone else onboard. Inside the whale the crew met an old man who is taking care of the whale. Luffy found a way in the whale and met two weird people who are trying to kill the whale for it's meat. The ship was able to get out of the whale, they heard Laboon's story. Luffy picked one last fight with Laboon telling him to wait for a rematch. They got a log pose from the old man and ended up taking mr. 9 and miss wedsday to whiskey peek. The two jumped ship when they got close to the town.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 am

Oki and Ace sat at a table, she had some tea which she had put a ridiculous amount of sugar in, "soo tell me more about the marines." she asked "well like i said before they are the main law enforcement, my grandpa is a vice admiral which is about two places down from the head guy the Fleet Admiral Sengoku, then below him are the three Admirals, these are some of the most powerful people in the Marines." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 am

At first the townspeople seemed friendly, but later that night they turned out to be bounty hunters working for a certain orgnzation. Zoro was able to take them out. Miss wedsday is the princess of a kingdom that is in a state of civil war. While Luffy and Zoro fought Nami made a deal to get the princess to her kingdom for a large amount of momey. Luffy and Zoro took out two other agents, only because they got in the way of their fight. Usopp and Sanji were still asleep durning the whole time. Nami explained to Luffy what was going on and Vivi explained what was happening to her kingdom. Luffy got exicted about kicking Crocodile's ass and dragged Sanji and Usopp back to the ship. Kairah was on the ship the whole time. Her excuse was that she didn't like parties.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

"wait your grandpas a marine? and your a pirate?" she asked "yup" he said "wow thats got to bring up some family issues." she said with a laugh "only sometimes, the only member of my family i have an issue with is my Father." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 am

Kairah, Sanji, and Usopp heard the whole story in the morning. A woman called miss allsunday appeared warning them about the island they were heading to. They also learned how Vivi was able to learn the boss's real name.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

"why?" she asked he didnt say anything "i'm sorry i.." she went to say "no dont be sorry its ok, i just don't like him." he said she nodded saying she understood.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

They got to little garden. Luffy and Vivi decided to look around taking Carue with them. A hunting contest sparked after Sanji asked Zoro to get food. Nami and Usopp despaired about being left behind with noone to protect them forgetting that Kairah was there. Kairah on the hand didn't care. She was inside trying to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 am

Later that evening they had set up camp. Oki had unrolled her bed roll Ace was leaning against a rock drinking some sake "whats that?" she asked "hmm? oh sake want some?" he asked "umm i dont know" she said going over to him "maybe one sip." she said taking the bottle, then about three bottles later Oki was completely wasted "so then i'm thinking what is this guys problem? all i did was trip!" she said her words slurring together Ace held back a laugh "honestly its not the first time something like thats happened i'm like a bad luck magnet, this one time i was crawling around in a vent trying to get out of someplace i cant remember where and just my luck the entire thing broke and dropped me in a room full of security guards!" she said "Is that so?" he asked "yeah and the whole shovel thing, it was pure habit and instinct i used to get attacked all the time by people i helped!" she ranted on and on about certain incidents "I may not know exactly who I am or may have the worst luck but I am really lucky that I met you, cuz I am very attracted to you, i like you a lot." she said sitting next to him slipping her arm around his shoulder "really?" he asked not sure if it was just the alcohol talking "I am almost certain, in fact i could kiss you right now and not have one hint of regret for doing so." she said and she did in fact lean in to kiss him when she suddenly just konked right out on his shoulder. Ace blinked a couple times and patted her back 'aw damn you inconvenience!' he thought

(*ok maybe its a bit out of character....oh well)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 am

Kairah had almost managed to fall asleep but woke up from hearing screams outside. She was about to go outside but decided that it was to much of a hassle. She clenched her chest. "Damn. Why do my lungs hurt this much." Kairah sighed annoyed. She laid back down and tried to sleep again. She woke up from stamped of footsteps. She heard Luffy shout. And soon after she heard screams outside. "What is with them." She didn't even bother getting off the sofa. Then the it felt like the ship was flying. Later on Zoro filled Kairah in on what happened on little garden. He almost fell down after she told him she was sleeping at that time.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm

The next morning Oki woke up with a headache she groaned "how much of that stuff did i drink?" she asked "three bottles" Ace laughed she groaned again but suddenly jumped up and threw up in the bushes "I'm not drinking that much ever again!" she said Ace gave another quiet laugh "We can rest here again till your feeling better." he said "thanks" she said "Do you remember anything you said last night?" he asked "somewhat why?" she asked "Oh no reason." he said with a grin "oh my god what did i say!?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Kairah was breathing heavy, laying on the sofa. She heard a commotion on deck. Soon Nami was rushed in. She looked like she was in pain. Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp were going crazy when Vivi said that Nami could die. Kairah wanted to hit them and tell them to shut up but was to tired. Vivi went outside and requested that they hurry to Arabasta as soon as they get Nami to a doctor. They manage to get to a winter island. Kairah shivered from inside the ship. "Why is it so cold?" She rubbed her arms trying to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Ace found Oki's reactions pretty comical, and her face was about as red as a tomato's 'ahh i'm telling my secrets!' she thought to herself "relax you didn't say anything embarrassing." he said, he meant it truthfully that seemed to calm her down some. "ok well hehe thats good to hear...ow my head" she said sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 am

Above Vivi had Luffy plead to be taken ashore to find a doctor. The plead seem to work. A man called Dalton let them come ashore. Kairah coughed harshly into her hand. "Blood?" She started at the small amount of blood on her hand, to preoccupied to notice Luffy and Vivi behind her.
"Did you cough up blood?!" Vivi became frantic.
"Yes." Kairah answered calmly. Usopp, Vivi and Sanji yelled at her for being calm about it. "What's the use panicing over it. Nami is the one who needs to see a doctor." Kairah laid back down.
"Love cook, pick up Kairah we're taking her to see a doctor too." Zoro order while Luffy helped Vivi put a coat on Nami.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 am

Oki slept for most of the day, her headaches finally went away and she was feeling better, The next day the headed out for the next island "I found this article in the newspaper." Ace showing her She took it and read it, "Is this your brother?" she asked looking at the goofy looking guy in the picture "yeah thats him" Ace laughed "it says he took out Arlong, and they've got a bounty on his head, which is pretty high for a knuckle head like him." he joked "you must be so proud..." Oki said with a sweat drop "I'm hoping we meet up with him sometime its been awhile." he said "i'd love to meet him" she said.
they had made it to a snow covered island. "gah cccold!" Oki shivered as she stood in the snow Ace got a sweat drop "oh wow I'm sorry bout that should have planned ahead!" he said "oh its fine" she said blowing on her hands to wam up "unless theres a village around then that would be helpful" she added "come on walk close to me" he laughed as they headed towards the village

(convenient? coincidence? or just a clever thought out plan of Ace's XD the world may never know)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 am

"Maybe you should, marimo head." Sanji got a sweetdrop and backed away from Kairah's glare.
"What are you afraid of-." Zoro became to say but then saw Kairah's glare. "Oh." He got a sweetdrop. Luffy dropped a black coat on Kairah's head. She took it off glaring at him.
"Is coughing up blood bad?" Luffy asked picking up Kairah, throwing her over his shoulder.
"Of course it is you idiot!" They all yelled.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 am

Oki and Ace got to the village where Oki was able to get a coat and some shoes that actually covered her feet. "thats better." she said stepping outside. She found Ace who had finished talking to someone about Blackbeard 'So he was here?" he asked "yeah he was." the man replied Ace thanked him and saw Oki and walked over to her "Ok so we have a lead of sorts, I'm sure Luffy will be through here so i'm going to leave a message for him, but lets get something to eat I'm starving" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:19 am

Kairah punched Luffy's head telling him to put her down. Evenutally she got to do what she wanted. They went to Dalton's house. Dalton told them that the only doctor they had on the island was a witch that lives in the castle on the drum mountain.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

They had finished eating and Ace had just walked out the door, Oki just followed. He had found some guys to relay his message for him "hey if a guy wearing a straw hat happens to come here tell him to meet me in Alabasta in 10 days." he said "who are you?" one of the guys asked Ace just grinned "They call me Ace." he said when all of a sudden the owner of the resteraunt appeared "somebody grab that guy he's an eat an' run!" he shouted "eh!" Ace said as he started running Oki not to far behind 'I leave it with you!" he yelled back to them as they bolted.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Luffy decided on his own to climb the mountain for Nami to see a doctor. Outside, Vivi tied Nami to Luffy, Nami being on Luffy's back. She was going to do the same to Kairah with Sanji but Kairah refused. Vivi gave Sanji a rope as a precaution if Kariah needed to be carried.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm

When they were sure they weren't being followed Oki turned to Ace "you didnt even pay him!?" she said "hehe not really" Ace said "what do you mean not really?!" Oki said "that was wrong!" she added ""I'm a pirate it happens" he said "it happens...?' Oki said as she went into a depression corner almost like a habit "you're really uptight you know that?" he asked "what? I am not.." she said coming out of the corner "see yes you are" he said she was about to go back to the corner "no dont do that, you just need to relax and expect things like that its what pirates do, plus cant help it...." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm

The three of them were running to the mountain, Luffy and Sanji were talking while dodging attacks from Lapins. Kairah was somehow managing to keep up with the two. The Lapins changed their stragety. They started jumping on the hill above. Sanji and Kairah realized what they were doing. Sanji told Luffy and Kairah to run and find a place where they wouldn't get caught by the avalanch.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 pm

"well it still nags in the back of my mind that it isnt right..." Oki said turning her back to him crossing her arms "maybe you just need to be a little more adventurous." he said close to her ear as he started walking away, Oki scowled as she bent over grabbed some snow and packed it as she threw it at him it hit him in the back of the head she gasp not believing she actually hit him but then started giggiling Ace turned as he felt the snow on his head and saw her laughing "two can play at that" he said with a devilish grin as he grabbed some snow and chased her with it "no no! i'm sorry!" she laughed trying to keep herself from getting bombarded by the snowball.

(aww cute play/bonding time yeah i'mma loser...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: