Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Kairah lost conciousness after the avalanch. She woke up warm. She sat up rubbing her head after a sudden jolt of pain.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

Ace had finally caught Oki he had picked her up and thrown her over his shoulder "not fair!" she laughed "you started it" he said "to shay." she said he grinned in victory as he set her down. they laughed, then he looked at her in a way that made her blush, they looked into each others eyes and she didn't know what it was but Oki was certain.....she was in love with him..... "I've been thinking about that almost kiss." he said "what almost kiss?" she asked confused, his answer was one that completely caught her by surprise he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, he held her for a couple seconds then pulled away "that one." he said with a wink as he then suggested they move on, she was still in shock 'wooowww...' she thought before snapping out of it and following him.

(sorry! XP i am hopelessly romantic and i hope i am not moving it to fast! but they needed a first kiss!)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:37 am

"Don't move little missy." A old but fit woman said getting Kairah's attention. "You need to rest. You're friends are in the room next door." She added.
"Friends?...friends..." Kairah said softly, a sudden wave of sorrow and anger washed over her. She clenched the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 am

(now to present day caught up with luffy time) Oki was sitting by a river with her feet in the water feeling at peace, which was cut short by a feeling in her mind that someone close to her was feeling sorrow she felt a pang in her heart like she was worried about that person, she clutched her chest breathing slowly to make it go away, it subsided but she couldnt help but worry about someone she couldnt even remember.

(imagine they are on some small island b4 alabasta lol)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Kairah laid back down. The old woman left the room to the one next door. A few minutes later Kairah heard screaming and thought she heard Luffy yelling about meat and Sanji about some kind of stew.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:54 pm

"This place is hot!" Oki said trying to fan herself off from the desert heat. After leaving drum island two days later they had finally arrived in Alabasta, the weather wasnt the only thing that had changed Ace and Oki's relationship had changed ever since the kiss the two flirted more openly with each other now that it was apparant they both liked each other.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Kairah managed to go to the room where the old woman went to. She was now sitting at the table where, who she now knows as Doctorine, and Nami was in a bed next to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 pm

They had to hike through the desert bit of the way but stopped in a small village.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 am

Kairah's head perked up. "What's the matter little girl?" Doctorine asked, drinking.
"I thought I heard some kind of commotion from outside." Kairah said.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

It wasn't log until the two of them had reached the city of Nanohana, Ace said that they would wait and see if his brother would show up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Something happened to make Doctorine go chasing out of the room leaving Nami and Kairah alone. Nami soon left, Kairah was to tired to do anything and didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

The Straw hats were sailin away from drum island with a new crew member, Tony Tony Chopper, the smal blue nosed reigndeer was now the ships doctor, While they were on the island, Nami and kya had recovered from their illness, Luffy had pummled King Wapol and pece was restored to the land, now they set off for alabasta.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 am

Kairah was drinking some tea while sitting on the railing thinking about what Chopper had told her privetly when he became the crew's doctor. 'So my lungs are fataly scared, huh?" She though while take a sip. "Why doesn't that scare me?" She asked herself outloud my accident.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

After the first two days, Ace and Oki had been staying at an inn. She had slept in while Ace went out quietly he wandered around the market.

(yeah i suck...)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

On their way to Alabasta they encountered a nekofish. Zoro and Luffy tired to kill it for food but Vivi stopped them saying that they're sacred to Alabasta. She told them that seeing a nekofish means that they're close to getting to Alabasta.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Ace had been wandering the marketplace until her found what he was lookig for, he stood looking for a bit when he finally picked up a small silver ring that had a moonstone set in it. The shop keeper came over and upon seeing who it was he started freaking out, "Take whatever you want just don't hurt me!" he said ducking behind the counter "eh? I'm going to pay for it, heh she'd probably get mad at me if I didn't" Ace said putting some money on thcounter and leaving, other people who were in the shop stood in shock at what they just witnessed, a pirate walkig into a jewelry store and paying.

(yeah XD)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 pm

Kairah went back inside to avoid having to hear Luffy's constant complaining about being hungry.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 am

Later that evening the sun was begining to set and Ace and Oki were taking a walk along the outskirts of Nanohana. "you're awefully quiet today" she said "oh just ben thinking, abut something I want to ask you." he said stopping she also stopped "you want to ask me something?" she asked tilitng her head to the side, he got down on one knee "I may not know who you really are, but that doesn't change how I feel about you, which is why I'm asking you..." as he said this he pulled the ring from his pocket "Oki will you marry me?" he asked "oh my god...." she said shocked "I'd lo...wait did you steal that?" she asked "no I paid for it"he laughed "oh good" she said sighing "so is that a yes?" he asked "oh...yes I would love to!" she said after realizing she didn't give an answer he put the ring on her finger, they were about to embrace when the ring shone and suddenly changed into a very large man this surprised Oki she nearly fell over "what the hell!?" they both yelled "who are you!?" she added.

(haha! humor to continue n next post feel free to continue the humor if you want its like i'm rping with myself since our characters are no interacting yet lol)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 am

The man didn't look to happy once he saw the engagement ring on Oki's finger. He pointed at the ring, then oki and then Ace. He shook his head like he didn't approve. He picked up Oki and threw her over his shoulder and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am

"hey hey! put me down!" she said hitting him but it wasn't any help, "hey put her down!" Ace said about to move to help her but the guy gave him a menacing look "what is your problem I don't even know you!" Oki said that seemed to get his attention her took her off his shoulder and it was like he was talking to her "wait how do I know what your saying!?" she asked "no i honetly don't know you" she said "but you know me?" she asked Ace stood next to her watching him warily the big guy didn't seem to like this he looked like he was about to grab Oki again "no!" she said swatting his hand away he listened but went to a depression corner "oh i'm sorry!" she said feeling bad
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 am

Kairah found some bread and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am

After the initial introduction they found out the guys name was Titus, Him and Oki sat in the inn room Ace had gone out again. It was quiet, "no he isn't a bad guy..." she said answering question he had asked "he's a pirate." she answered another "what!? what do you mean you don't approve who are you my mother?" she asked. Ace came into the room "where'd you go?" she asked "went to get this" said pulling out a bottle "to celebrate" he explained "you know i said i didn't want to drink agin." she said "well last time you went a bit crazy with your drinking but we'll be responsible" he said "alright bu one drink" she said with a laugh she looked at Titus "give us a moment?" she asked he shook his head crossing his arms "leave...please" she said, he looked at her then sulked out the door but giving Ace a 'I don't like you look' "he reay hates my guts...." Ace said after the door closed "he'll get over it" she said he opened the bottle and poured it in two glasses "here's to us then" she said picking one up he smiled and picked up the other one, and they drank "holy crap what is this stuff?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 am

They reached Alabasta the next day. The ended up docking away from the city in order to keep themselves unnoticed. Sanji and Chopper went to get clothes for them and food.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am

The next morning was nothing but a big headache and Oki had freaked wondering why she was in the same bed as Ace but her clothes were on the floor then remembered last night, after getting dressed they both stood at the table "that one bottle was enough to get both of us drunk.....just the fact I got drunk is weird!" Ace said looking at the bottle "hehe yeah...and last night did we?......" Oki said laughing nervously "umm...yup" he said, following was silence "want to go eat?" he asked "yes lets" she said they both left the room.

(once again i suck XD)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Luffy ran off somewhere saying something about food. Kairah waited for Sanji and chopper to come back. When Sanji and Chopper came back with food and clothes. Nami dragged Kairah with her to get changed while Kairah just wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: