Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Masago acted innocent about it. Her aunt knew better.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm

"you are guilty as charged i see through your little innocent act." her aunt replied as she raised one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm

"Oh he's no threat. He's more of a useless idiot." Masago giggled.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

"finally caught you!" one of the guards said they had Triston backed into a corner before they knew it Triston had scrambled up the wall miraculously and was standing on the roof of one of the buildings "ha i've had tons of climbing practice!" he said down to them.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Triston didn't know that they were guards on some of the roofs. Since the roofs were flat. You could walk across on them.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 pm

"oh shit!" he said 'hahahahaha nice one genius!" Trin said in his head "shut up!" he yelled back
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm

The women eyed him for his sudden ouburst. They chased after him again.

Masago and her aunt were having a talk.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm

"ahhhh!!!" he yelled 'i can see it now! shadow sage killed by tribe of female warriors!' he thought seeing an obituary in his mind
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:42 pm

'Oh don't worry.' Trin said outloud. "They hardly ever kill. They'll just lock you up or the rest of your life. May even use you to have kids." Trin laughed at that. "A lot of them like you."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"your not helping!!!" Triston yelled at her "whoops did i say that out loud?" Trin snickered Triston groaned "and this is a frikken island!.....no escaoe...dammit wheres Masago!?" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Masago sneezed. "He must be talking about me." She giggled. Her aunt shook her head. "He has to be confined now." Her aunt said. "Oh that's fine." Masago grinned.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Triston had finally been caught he was flat on his face with about 5 spears pointed at his back "ok i surrender just dont run me through!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

The women started chatting while they still had their spears pointed at Triston.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Triston had a ... look on his face 'what are they doing?' he asked in his head
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 pm

'Looks like they're talking to each other.' Trin answered like it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

'thank you captain obvious' he thought with a sweat drop, triston was taken to a cell.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 am

A guard came by and whisper something to her aunt.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 am

triston sat in the cell 'well look at the mess you got yourself into' Trin said 'your stuck here to...' he said back 'yeah but i can leave when i want..' she replied back "screw you!!" he said out loud accidently then clapped a hand over his mouth
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 am

"We caught the boy." Auntie said to Masago. Masago still had her smile on but she was nervous about Triston's safety.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 am

Trin started with one of her "comfort" talks Triston went over to the bars of the cell "do me a favor just run me through with that spear please!" he begged
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"What would you say if I told you he is special." Masago asked. She had her mischevious grin on. Her aunt sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

'meh wheres Masago!? she could at least help me out!' he thought as he paced around
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 pm

"How is he special." Her aunte challenged. Masago's smile widen.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Triston was doing his best not appear like a Insane person as he kept his temper in check and tried not to yell at Trin out loud.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 pm

"He's my finacee." Masago said with a smile. Her aunte fell down. "What!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next