Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Empty
PostSubject: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am

This is a wind waker rp that is going to be made into a sequel for the twilight zone rp that's being done. Two centuries after the events of twilight zone hyrule flooded from the return of ganondorf, the hero from the time of twilight zone is long dead when ganondorf returned and no new hero had been born with the power of the triforce (saying that the power does skip generations but i will be putting in link's desendent)
One thousand years after the flooding is where the story takes place.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Triston quietly opened the front door to his house and poked his head outside, the morning sun was coming up and everything was quiet. He double checked to make sure that everyone in his house was still asleep before he snuck out the front door and quickly walked along the path.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 pm

A young man ended up going to a forsaken fortress in order to rescue his sister. His sister had been kidnapped by a giant bird that mistook her for another blond girl who happen to be the captain of a pirate ship.
Meanwhile at the fortress a young woman creeped pass the guards. She had orange eyes with a lining of red around the iris. She brushed her long flowing red hair out of her face. "Masago, you out did yourself once again." She said quietly to herself with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm

He kept walking until he made it to the shore he found a stick and swung it like a sword a few times, he looked over the ocean 'i'm getting out of here someday.' he thought when he heard a voice calling his name. with a slight jump he looked back towards the village and threw the stick he held in his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Masago soon noticed a big ship come close to the fortress. She jumped off the wall that she was sitting on and saw the flag. "A pirate ship huh?" She said to herself. "I just may have found my way out of this place." She laughed sheepishly remembering about how her small boat had sunck. She then heard a scream. "Oh, that had to hurt." She was the boy get flung through the air, hitting the wall and then fall into the water. "Damn he's lucky."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Triston now sat bored at the kitchen table his head resting on one of his hands. "Triston get your elbows off the table." his adoptive mother said "sorry ma'am" he apologized, his sisters and brother sat around him being very noisy. Triston was adopted and it was easy to tell compared to the rest of his family with their light brown hair and blue eyes his hair was black and his eyes violet. He lived on an island known for its large lighthouse, and the people that lived on the island were peaceful people they despised fighting. He always felt he didn't belong there, he always asked his mother if he could leave the island since he was old enough she would just give a small laugh and tell him no "your place is here." she would say before walking off to do more housework.

(whoot go me -_- )
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

"I wonder what he's doing here anyway?" She asked no one. She easily knocker a monster over the stone wall while pondering if she should follow the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Triston was given the task of sweeping the deck of the house, he did so, waving to people that went by. He then suddenly gave a sneeze, he looked around to see the neighbors horse staring at him 'gah he must have gotten loose again.' he though as he started to distance himself from the animal.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 pm

"I wonder how Shizu is doing?" Masago wondered as she slipped pass the guards. She was heading to where a flock of seagulls were perching, which caught her intrest.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 pm

"gahhh!!!" Triston yelled as the horse chased after him "why do you hate me so much!?" he yelled after a few more sneezes
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Masago was able to climb in through the window. She kept close to the wall so not to draw attention from the bird. She saw three girls being kept in a wooden cage. "Great. I wonder what they're being kept here for?" She accidently said outloud. She covered her mouth realizing her mistake. "Damn it!" She screamed in her head. "I hate this bad habit of mine!" She hoped that she didn't get noticed by the girls but much to her fortune she was.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Triston managed to climb a tree to safety the horse winnied like it was snickering at him "thats right laugh it off!" he said down to it some of the villagers stood nearby shaking their heads at the sight "thats the 4th time that horse has sent that boy up a tree" one of them muttered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 pm

The littlest girl waved to her. "Damn, now I can't ignore them." She thought quietly walking over to the wooden cage.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 pm

"Triston! what are you doing up there stop fooling around!?" his mother called up to him "it was the horse i swear! it breaks out of the stable just to torment me!" he claimed pointing at the offender the horse gave a snort as if it was admitting to it "don't be ridiculous its just a horse now get down here." she said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 pm

"Hiya. How are you going?" Masago said cheerfully, knowing that it was a stupid question. The girl with brown hair ignored her and the rich looking one glared at her.
"I'm doing fine. But I don't know about the other two. They've been here longer than me." The littlest one said.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Triston had no choice but to come down he stood nervously as the horse was led away, and he sneezed a few more times. "Now stop playing and finish your chores" his mother said "yes ma'am" he replyed. he was once again performing the monotonous task of sweeping the deck when one of his sisters came up to him "heard you got in trouble again, why do you get in trouble?" she asked "do you think i plan these things to happen lily?" he asked she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:58 am

"Not to sure if you'll be here longer." Magaso said casually. The other two girl's snapped toward her. Magaso smirked. "Yeah. I saw some guy fighting his way up here not to long ago. I think he's trying to rescue someone."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Later that evening Triston was eating dinner quietly 'same routine everyday....' he thought moodily. "so mom do you think i can leave the island?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Masago scowled at the boy's carelessness. She was hiding outside near the window. She saw him get grabbed by the giant bird. 'I should help him but I can't show my powers in front of Ganon.' Masago thought watching him get throw out into the sky. 'I'll at least find the kid.'
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:41 pm

"Triston you are such a silly boy." his mother laughed, his sisters laughed too he scowled "of course you can't leave." she added "why not?" he asked "what would you do out there anyway?" she asked "go on adventures fight monsters...become a swordsman maybe.." he said "Now thats enough i did not raise you to want such foolish things violence is a horrible thing." she said clearing the table at that point Triston knew it was time to give up the argument...
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Masago let go of the window rail and landed on the ridge of a lower wall. She looked back up to where the imprisioned girls were. "Sorry kids. Can't get noticed yet." She apologized before making a warp.
Little did she know her very presense got her noticed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Triston tried to lay in bed and sleep after having to chase his sisters out earlier because they heard about the horse incident and thought it would be funny to prance around like horses and jump on him. He stared at his ceiling "same ceiling same room, same island.....ehhh i'm bored..." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm

A few seconds after. A girl with a odd hairstyle appeared out of thin air and landed on him, making the books on the shelf over his desk fall.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:02 pm

"ahhh!" triston yelled as a girl fell on him. a few seconds later he heard footsteps "triston?" he heard his mother call
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:05 pm

"Damn. I should have know that tweleve warps in one day was too much." She scolded her self completly oblivious to the fact she landed on a person. After he cleared him throat and she heard a woman call some boy's name, she noticed. "Oh shit!" Masago paniced. Triston told her to hide under his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: