Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 pm

"I should have known better than to listen to you!" Tristina hissed in a low whisper "hehe whoops, can you go back?" she asked "i dont see how.. you got me so lost in here..." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Masago was now storming through the corridors. The guards on duty and off duty quickly got out of her way. They all wondered what had gotten her so worked up.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:12 pm

'I'm so getting my ass kicked for this...' Triston thought as he kept trying to find his way out of the labrynth of halls
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm

'He's so getting his ass kicked for this!!' Masago silently declared. She continued to hunt for her stupid lost shadow sage and the idioit former shadow sage. "He should know better than to listen to her." Masago growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Triston ran into some guards "what are you doing in here?" one asked "um i got lost..." Tristina said his voice cracked a little in its fake falsetto, 'shit what now?!' he thought
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

"You don't look like on of us..." She seemed to be in thought. "How did you get here? No one knows where this island is unless you're a gerudo." She ordered. 'What's a gerudo?' Triston asked Trin. He was smart enought to ask in his head and not out loud.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

'oh um its a race that lives in the desert!" Trin said proud she knew that. 'ok thanks..' Triston said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm

"Come with us." She ordered. "Where are you taking me?" He asked trying to sound timid. "To our matriarch."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Triston was frantically thinking 'Trin any ideas?" he asked in his head 'nope your on your own hehe good luck' she said and she was quiet 'damn you!' he cursed
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:48 pm

They took him to a large room. It had a fire pit in the middle. A tall woman with dark bronze like skin was sitting behind a desk. She was examining some gems. She looked up from her work to see them.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm

"what is it?" she asked "we found this girl wandering in the halls she said she was lost." one of the guards said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 pm

"An outsider would not be able to find this island without help or dumb luck..." The woman said to herself. "Leave." She ordered the guards. The two women guards bowed and left.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 pm

"umm I'm sure I could come up with a good explanation.." he started to say with his disguise voice
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

The woman walked over and stared down at him. She was much taller than him. He wondered how come Masago was so small.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm

"your awfully flat for a girl." she said "huh?" he said he was getting nervous 'Masago where are you!?" he thought
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Masago got tired of being mad. She walked the corridors now. "Maybe he was caught and taken to aunie's room..."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

"where are you from?" the woman asked "well.....I don't know.." he said 'yes fake amnesia!' he thought
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Masago now hurried to her auntie's room in a frenzy. She knew her aunt would figure out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 pm

"uh huh.." the woman said she didnt seem convinced she felt his chest, "I know I'm under developed!" he said she leaned in close "is that stubble on your chin?" she asked "shit! i forgot!" Triston said in his usual voice feeling his chin but then realized she had just tricked him, there wasnt anything there...he just gave himself away. "hehe..." he said before taking off running.

(lol that seemed more appropiate he would accidently let his guard down XD)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Triston ditched his dress. He was wearing his normal clothes under it. Masago was eventually able to get to her aunt's room. "Oh Masago." She was greeted. "Did you bring that boy here?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 pm

"why me!?" Triston yelled as he was being chased by some guards he passed the two young guards from before "hey isnt that that girl from before?" one of them asked "yeah but she's a he!" the other one replied
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

She blushed. "He's kinda cute."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm

The two girls giggled as they also joined the chase.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Triston found himself being chased by two different kinds of groups.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:22 pm

One group was trying to capture him probably throw him in jail, and the other he couldnt figure out why they were chasing him.

"hehe What boy? auntie?" Masago said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next