Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Precursor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 pm

"Ranulf, Jarras the boss is getting very impatient with you two." one of the men said "apologies Giro even though they've been enemies for a long time neither leader is willing to go head on." Ranulf said "well you will have to come up with something soon, or he'll have all of our heads." Giro said crossing his arms "tell the boss to wait a little while longer it won't be long before one of them cracks and then they will destroy each other." Jarras said "fine i'll tell him he may not be happy about it but i will." Just then Donia shifted causing a small noise "who's there!?" Ranulf shouted Donia pulled out her pistol from her leg holster and jumped from her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Sig and Jak were now in the throne room. "So still in a stalemate with the icelanders, huh." Daxter said anxious. Sig nodded, tired and frustrated.
"They keep wanting me to attack the icelanders base, but I'm not sure." Sig explained. "I don't think they're the reason for the increased numbers of metal heads. Those icelander would never work with metal heads even in desperate times." Sig sat down. "Jak, what do you think I shoud do?" Jak thought, but couldn't come up with anything. He shook his head.
"Sig, I have no idea." The three sighed.
"Hey? Where's the annoying brate?" Daxter asked. Jak and Sig looked at Daxter and then around the room at see that Kana was gone. "Oh great, she wandered off." Daxter jumped onto Jak's shoulder. "Guess we better look for her." Daxter said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:30 am

'well well Donia this is a surprise." Ranulf said She said nothing just pointing her gun at the trio "i suppose you heard all of that, and now you're going to go report what you've heard to her majesty now aren't you." he said "I knew there was something going on under neath all this......neither side trust the metal heads why would they make a deal with them." she said "I don't know whether or not to congratulate you or not but either way you know our secret we can't let you live." Jarras said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 am

"Make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Sig told them before he had to go to another meeting. Jak and Daxter went to the central area after their three hour seach didn't get any results.
"Damn. Where could she be?" Jak asked more to himself. Daxter jumped off Jak's shoulder after seeing a fimilar looking monk.
"Hey buddy!" Daxter called out. "Have you seen a weird looking girl by chance?" The monk turned around.
"The girl with the dark soul? Yes, I have but that was hours ago."
"Oh great." Jak walked over.
"What do you mean dark soul?" Jak asked taking intrest.
"Her soul is filled with darkness. I sense a great power within, power of a other being." The monk answered before walking away.
"Of a other being?" Jak asked puzzled.
"Don't let it get to you Jak." Daxter said, nugging Jak's face. "That guy was always weird, let's check out the garage." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:57 am

Donia lay unconcious after fighting the three, Giro had snuck up behind her and hit her head with the end of his weapon. "lets get out of here." he said the other two nodded. "wait I have a better idea." Ranulf said "wouldn't it be unfortunate if the neice of the queens had been captured by the enemy?" he said "ah i see where your going with this." Jarras said "destroy her vehicle and bring her along we'll dump her off somewhere near Spargas they're sure to pick her up there." Ranulf said, so after blowing up Donias speeder they drove off into the desert when they found a place they stopped and making sure noone was watching they left Donia and went their seperate ways "you'll have to keep out of sight in Spargas she will recognize you." Ranulf said "yeah i know if she is found." he said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 am

Kana was wandering around the desert, making sure that she kept close to the city. "Hey. Is that a person?" She asked herself for once. She became to run over to where she thought she saw a person. "Wait!" Her thunderbird stopped her. "Get someone first." She told her.
"But...no I'll see that's actually a person first, don't want them to get angry at me for wasting their time." Kana ran over to see a pale girl that looked as though she didn't belong in the desert. "Hey?" Kana nugged the girl. Kana stood up. "She's not waking up...what should we do?"
"Kana!" Kana heard Jak's voice. She waved he ran to her not noticing the unconsious girl lying behid Kana.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:08 am

"There you are geez you were hard to find." daxter said "whatcha lookin at" he added looking behind Kana.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:09 am

Kana pointed at the unconsious girl. "Bring her to the city?" Kana asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:10 am

jak looked at Donia "whats an icelander doing way out here?" he said to himself "yeah lets take her to the city." he said picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:12 am

Kana tilted her head to the side slightly like a puppy. "Icelander?" She questioned quietly, confused. Kana followed Jak and Daxter back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Donia's sense slowly came back to her as she gained consciouness."she opened her eyes slightly and she caught movement to her left instinct and reflex had her hand going to the gun holster on her leg but the weapon was not there.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Kana was able to wander away from Jak again. She decided to check up on the girl she found earlier. She opened to the door and saw the pale girl looking franticly for something.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 pm

She discovered her knife was gone to when she saw kana she took a fighting stance "where am I?" she asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 pm

"I dunno." Kana said with a shrug. She sat down at the table that was in the middle of the room, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Donia relaxed a little and looked around the room and went to the window "shit." she muttered after she realised where she was.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:43 pm

"Eh? So you know where we are?" Kana asked, still with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Donia just nodded 'I have to get out of here, i have to warn Breya.' she thought as she went to the door.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Kana watched Donia. "Where you going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Before Donia could open the door It opened and in walked Sig and Jak. Donia and Sig's eyes met and the tension grew in the room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Kana sat down again. She could sense the tension in the room rise. 'They know each other?' Kana asked one of her spirits in her head. "Just watch out if anything happens." Her fire serpent said. "Worry not. We'll protect you." The water serpent corrected. Kana couldn't help but giggle.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"Sig" she said "Donia" he replied "you know each other?" Daxter asked "hey baby hows it goin?" he added Donia ignored him "she's Breya's neice Donia, i had the 'pleasure' of meeting her back when Damas was king of Spargas." he said "a peace negotiation gone wrong because of your wastlander pig headedness." she said "thats not very nice since we did save you from the desert which i would like to know why you were out there in the first place." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Kana got bored of the conversion fast. She walked over to Jak and tugged on his sleeve. "Can we go somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:46 pm

"huh?" Jak said looking at Kana "um yeah sure." he said walking away as the two continued to argue. "wait this isn't the problem now, the problem is, is that i'm afraid we are all being made fools of and this war is a set up." Donia said "what are you talking about?" he asked "i followed one of Breya's counselmen to the desert he was meeting with two other people, and they were saying something about how they needed to quickly persuade Breya to attack, this whole thing is a ploy i fear." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Jak ended up taking Kana to watch the arena.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

"so wait your saying that there's a third party?" Sig asked Donia nodded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Precursor
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next