Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Precursor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:06 pm

"She will be ok right?" Donia asked looking back at the dissappearing figure of Kana.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Amon grunted a yes..then a maybe. Meanwhile with Kana, Kana was wandering the desert being scolded by her other demons and spirits. "Yeah, yeah. I hear you!" She yelled at nothing. "I don't like the cold."
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 am

Amon had gotten Donia to the Icelands "hey thanks, tell Kana i said thanks too and that she should come to the icelands if she ever feels up to it." she said before walking away to the city.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am

Amon nodded watching her leave to make sure she got home safely. Amon faded away going back to Kana.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am

Donia had ran the rest of the way to the castle and burst into Breya's private room. "Donia what?" Breya asked shocked to see her "hold off on that first off wheres Ranulf?" Donia asked.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 am

Kana was now riding on the back of Sig's vehicle pouting. She got a lecture of a lifetime from him and Jak.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 am

"Ranulf? i don't know where he is Donia whats going on how did you get here? he told me you were.." Breya started "kidnapped by the wastelanders? please i would never get myself kidnapped by them, no it was Ranulf and two other guys they knocked me out and left me in the desert, Breya this was is a set up!" Donia said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 am

"Why'd you guys come looking for me anyway?" Kana asked casual, resting her head on her hand.
"Like I'm going to leave a kid alone in the desert." Sig stated, a little mad. Jak agreed. Kana smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" Daxter asked in the same tone as Sig.
"No reason." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:51 pm

"so Donia took off for home...and she stole my sand shark... damn woman.." Sig muttered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Kana tuned Jak out while he was giving her a lecture. They were back in the palace. Daxter rolled his eyes knowing that Kana wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Breya slowly sat in her throne "all this time right under my nose.." she muttered "he fooled all of us buts not important right now." Donia said "we need to gather the counsel." Breya said "with any luck Sig believed what i told him and is doing the same if not taking action." Donia said as they went their seperate ways.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Jak and Sig told Kana to stay in her room. Sig did what Donia predicted. He gathered his counsel. Jak and Daxter took a transporter back to Haven City to tell a man named Torn about what was going on. Kana sat bored kicking her feet and whistlening. "Why should I even be listening to them." She sighed. She looked out the window seeing the quiet city. "This place sure gets quite at night."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

Donia decided she was going to leave everything to Breya, she was tired so she headed back to her own room. She flopped onto her bed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 am

Kana peaked outside of her door. She quickly closed it when she heard some footsteps. "I want to know why they're being so nice to me." Kana said outloud out of habit. She looked out the window and saw that she could get on the roof, safely. She opened the glass window and quietly went outside. She looked down to see that she was indeed very high up. "Oh be quiet." She said to one of her demons. "I'm making this up as I go."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Donia was up the next morning fairly early, she got dressed and left her room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Kana ended up sleeping on one of the roofs of the houses that was near the outskirts of the city. She woke up at dawn. She sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Where am I?" She asked half asleep. "Oh yeah I'm in another world..." She said calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Precursor   Shadow Precursor - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Precursor
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6