Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Sims Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

A week later Tori came home with Candace. Teresa wouldn't go near Candace just like how she wouldn't with Bastet. She also didn't call Candace by her name.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

(hope you dont mind the timeskip)

About 4 years later, Candace was 4 years old, Bastet was 7, and Candace now had a little brother named Makoto he was 3.

At the bus station a pale woman stepped off of the bus with her 4 year old daughter, she looked around. (lol guess who)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Bastet was heading to the water park again for the fifth time that week. She had a meeting with Arlong.
Teresa didn't see much of Lucci anymore. She finally was able to see that he liked her which made her a bit nervous around him. A year ago she told him they could never be together even as boyfriend and girlfriend. She still hangs out with Stark, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Tori decided to stop working for awhile while her kids were still young, she decided to continue with art and see where that went, Luffy actually started seeing someone which was a little shocking to everyone since he was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Beverly finally left two years ago. She is still seeing Gin as far as they know. They got a feeling they'll be seeing her again soon.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Izumi was checking into an apartment she was renting out for awhile, she kept an eye on her daughter who was playing with her doll on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Teresa quite being a writer. She said the deadlines where to troublesome. Tori remarked saying she thinks Teresa had been hanging around Stark to much.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Waffles came into the kitchen, he was full grown, and was quite used to the kids running around, not that he didnt mind much.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Teresa was working on some paperwork. Even though Luffy was seeing someone that didn't mean he didn't stop bothering Teresa.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Izumi had been out walking with Lanni in the park, the townsquare where the police station and other shops were. Izumi had stopped to look at some paperwork she had brought, she didnt see Lanni wander off.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 pm

"I thought you quite being a writer?" Luffy said trying to see what Teresa was writing.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm

The four year old, walked down the sidewalk, she had asked where the police station was, and was pointed in the direction but the man who gave her directions had a very confused look as to why a 4 year was wandering by herself.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Meanwhile Smoker was at his desk stuck doing some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Lanni walked into the station and stood on her tip toes to look over the desk "excuse me" she said the officer at the desk looked up from his book and peered down at her "well hello there are you lost?" he asked she shook her head "i'm looking for captain smoker" she said "umm he's busy right now, are you sure i cant help you? wheres your mother?" he asked 'how old is this kid?' he thought

Izumi then noticed Lanni was gone, she looked around frantically
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Smoker finally finished the last of his paperwork. He stretched and groaned remembering that he needed to speak to Teresa about the last bar brawl she was in. He hated having to deal with her. And he had to since none of the other officers would. He went to drink some coffee but it was empty. Cursing he left his office.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Lanni saw the white haired man come out of an office down the hall, in her 4 year old logic, he had white hair like her, and seemed to fit the description she always heard her mom talk about, without warning she dashed down the hall before the other officer could keep her from doing so "Daddy!!!" she yelled hugging his leg.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 pm

It took a few minutes for Smoker's brain to process what the little girl had just said. "Daddy??!!!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

and all the other officers in ear shot heard what the little girl had said "daddy!?" they all shouted, Smoker gave them all a glare and they went back to work he bent down and pried the little girls arms from around his leg. Just then Izumi burst into the station "Lanni!?" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Back at the house. Teresa finally was able to get some peace when Boa came to get Luffy. Teresa and Boa were suprisingly on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am

Izumi saw Lanni and rushed over to her and gathering her in her arms "lanni dont you ever wander away from me again!" she said "sorry mama, but i found daddy!" Lanni Izumi didnt have an answer to that she tucked Lanni's white hair behind her ear "Izumi?" Smoker said "yes glad to see you remember me" Izumi said with a bit of sarcasm "my office now" Smoker said "well look at that only been here 2 seconds and already i'm in trouble" Izumi said following him.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 am

Teresa was able to finish her paperwork. She then remembered she needed to talk with Smoker. She groaned inwardly at that thought. She hated dealing with that man.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am

"so she is my daughter?" Smoker asked Izumi nodded, "what you cant tell just by looking at her?" she asked "well it could be anyones kid...i mean this is you we're talking abo...." he started saying but she threw a ash tray at him "are you calling me a whore!?" she yelled the two got into an argument, the other officers could hear them outside.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

The phone in at the front desk rang. "Hello?" The officer answered. Teresa was on the line. They knew her by first name and vis versa. "He's a bit busy right now...No! Don't com-" The other line hung up.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

Izumi sat with her arms crossed "so why didnt you tell me?" he asked "because i knew what your reaction would be" she replied "but 4 years?" he asked "i finally got enough courage to come out here and tell you is that not enough? give me a break" she said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:31 am

Teresa borrowed Tori's jeep. She went to the police station. She didn't stop at the front desk and ignored their protests. She went into Smoker's office. She saw a woman and a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Sims Life
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next