Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Sims Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Page 5

Teresa thought she heard some shouting from outside. Looking out of the kitchen window she saw Tori trying to keep Luffy from attacking someone. She couldn't get a good look at the new neighbor from where she was at. "I probably should help her..." Teresa started. She looked down at her work. She put all the papers in the folder and then headed to next door.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Tori now had luffy in a head lock and he continued to flail around "I'm sorry about him" she said to Crocodile "i don't know the full history between you two but I apologize anyway!" she said, "Oi whats all the racket?" Sanji asked stepping out of the house looking over at the house next door. seeing Tori restraining Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Page 7

Teresa saw Sanji going over. Thinking he would be enough to help Tori she went back to the house. She picked up her folder and went to her room to work more.
Luffy was still flailing while in a headlock. He didn't seem to notice Sanji. "Sanji, please help." Tori was close to pleading. She was having a very hard time keeping Luffy in the headlock.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Sanji immediately kicked Luffy sening him flying "Don't make a lady have to hold you back like that baka! you could have hurt her!" Sanji said in his ever so chivalrious self "thank you Sanji" tori said then Sanji noticed Crocodile "ahh its you!" he shouted then he wanted to fight him now Tori was holding both guys back "who was it that said don't make a lady hold you back!!??" she shouted when she finally crashed both their heads together "lovely meeting you!" she called as she dragged both guys away from the house Crocodile meanwhile had a 'wtf?' look on his face, Tori was just coming up the porch when Ace also came up home early from work "hey" he said not sure if she was going to give him the cold shoulder "hi she replied with her usual self like nothing was wrong,"whats with them?" he asked "they weren't playing nice with the neighbors" she said letting go of them.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Page 9

"Did you go see the new neighbors?" Teresa asked from behind Ace, scaring all four of them.
"Y-yeah." Tori said trying to recover from her near heart attack. 'I wish she would stop doing that!' Tori wanted to yell but kept quiet. Teresa had an idea of that Tori was thinking.
"Is there anything any of you need from the store?" Teresa asked. They eyed her suspiously. "I'm going to my editor to drop off some work." Teresa explain, they then went back to normal. 'Dumbasses.' Teresa thought.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 pm

"um It would be great if you could pick up a box of tea...we're all out..." Tori said Teresa nodded seeing as she drank tea as well, "well I' m going now.." she said her folder of papers in hand Tori waved bye to her friend. Her Luffy and Sanji and Ace entered the house "I'll make some Lunch!" Sanji said going to the kitchen "oh Sanji what we having??!" Luffy ahouted following "dumbass stay out of the kitchen!!" they heard Sanji yell "ohhh Sanji you're making lunch?" they heard Cj's voice as well 'of course Cj chan!! is there anything you would like??" Tori and Ace just stood listening to the conversation with a "..." look on their faces he was about to say something to her when the General came swooping in "jack ass alert whoo whooo!" he screeched sounding like a alarm. "Ah! dumb bird!!" Ace yelled being chased off
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Page 11

Teresa had dropped off her work at her editors and was now at the grocery store. "She never told me what kind of tea she wanted." Teresa said to herself. Someone reached above her which pissed Teresa off. She glared at the man next to her. He glared back. "What's up with the pigeon?" Was the first thing that popped into her head when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Tori was reading the newspaper eating her lunch, Cj was hanging upside down once again on the couch listening to her music, Tori was just glossing over the paper when a ad caught her eye, "oh my gosh!" she said excited jumping up and leaving the room. Cj confused took out her ear phones and heard the start of a car engine, she just shrugged and put the ear buds back in.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 am

Page 13

The man ignored her which pissed her off even more. She somehow kept calm not wanting to go through the hassle of getting arrested again. She found some new tea that she thought Tori would like but it was to high up. 'I hate being short.' Teresa thought glaring at the tea box.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Cj got off the couch after awhile and went into the kitchen, to get some more food.
Teresa was ticked about not being able to reach the box when the same guy from before took the box and set in on a lower shelf that she could reach, she shot him a look "his name his hatori" he said "what?" she replied "the pidgeon.." he replied "whatever" Teresa said in her usual tone as she grabbed the tea and went to the check out.

(yeah maybe a little OC...I'm sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 am

Page 15

Teresa felt that someone was standing close behind her. She tried to ignore the feeling, since she was in a public grocery store. The cashier smiled which confused Teresa. "What's your problem?" Teresa demanded, having a hard time containing her anger. "Oh nothing." The cashier said with a giggle. She got to know Teresa over the months that Teresa had moved in. Teresa ignored her and took her leave back home. On the way home she felt that somone was following her. 'Damn it. I'm not in the mood for this!' Teresa's rage was starting to boil. She looked back to see the pigeon guy. 'What is he doing? Following me?' Teresa glared. He got closer.
"I live this way." He said. They ended up walking together the whole way.
When they got to Teresa's house she found out that he was one of the new neighbors. Cj saw through a window and quickly assumed that Teresa was walked home. "OH MY GOD! Teresa got a boyfriend!!" Cj screamed so loud Teresa was able to hear from outside. Teresa quickly came in and punched Cj's head. Before Teresa could do any more damage Sanji sped in and bambared her with questions about him and how she met him, in tears. "So he is your boyfriend!" Cj said excited.
"What?! Teresa got a boyfriend!" Luffy spazed. Teresa covered her ears trying to stay calm from all the questions coming from everyone at once. When she was about to lose her temper Tori came in through the front door holding something furry and small. They all looked at her, Teresa wanted to thank Tori for saving her. "Oh a puppy!" CJ got excited, seeming to forget about previous event. "So that's what you got all excited about earlier?" Sanji asked back to normal. For once Luffy didn't get sidetracked and Teresa could tell even though she didn't know why he would want to know. Cj was already over to Tori, petting the puppy. "Aw! He's so cute. What's his name?" Cj asked still excited. "I can't think of a name for him." Tori said with a sad face. "He's nameless!" Teresa sighed. "I thought you would give him a strange name like waffles." Teresa said. Tori's eyes lit up. "That's it! I'll name you waffles!" Tori got excited. She lifted the puppy. The puppy barked. "Who cares! Who cares!" The General sqwacked flying down from the stairs. He landed on Teresa's shoulder. "Superior officer! Who brainwashed you!" The General sqwacked in demand. "Brainwashed?" Tori asked confused. "Brainwashed! Brainwashed! Superior officer has been brainwashed!" The General kept sqwacking. Tori thought for a few mintues then she was able to translated what the parrot was saying. "OH MY GOD! Teresa you got a boyfriend!!" Tori screamed shocked. Teresa did a face palm.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 am

Issue 5:

The next day Tori was playing with Waffles trying to teach him some basic dog things. Cj was eating breakfast and teresa was at the table writing. "you know you shouldn't be such a workaholic.." Cj said with her mouthful. Tori could see where this was going so thinking quickly to diffuse an argument before it happened she jumped in "hey so whats everyone up to today?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 am

Page 2

Tori got a nervous look when she saw Teresa glare at her way. Teresa picked up her fork and threw it. It bearly missed Tori's cheek. Tori nervously looked behind her and saw that the fork was stuck in the wall right in front of Ace's face. 'At least she's not angry at me.' Tori and Cj thought at the same time.
Luffy came running into the kitchen not noticing the heavy atmosphere. "Hey Ace. Why is there a fork stuck in the wall?" Luffy asked puzzled.
'I-I can't believe she actually tried to hurt me...' Ace thought a little nervous. 'She really hates me!'
Teresa seemed to gotten a new fork when everyone was stunned by the sudden act of violence. "If I ment to hurt you. I wouldn't have missed." Teresa said before taking a bit of her pancak piece.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:00 am

It was quiet in the room until Luffy popped up right next to Teresa "so what are you working on now?" he asked "none of your business." she replied "ehhhh come on let me see" he whined "gah thats it!" she said after throwing the chair next to her at him "I'm going to the library..." she said getting her stuff "um I'm coming too.." Tori said following Luffy was about to follow but Tori turned on him "No! stay!" she said like she was commanding a dog, he sulked. Once they left Cj turned to Ace "man i'd sleep with one eye open at night." she laughed
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 am

Page 4

Teresa and Tori were sitting at a table in the middle of the library. "So is this a new story or are you still working on that other one?" Tori asked a little bored. Teresa didn't hear her. Tori blew some hair out of her face. She thought she saw a medical book on one of the upper shelves. "Hm..." She looked around and couldn't see any librarians. "Don't even think about it." Teresa spoke up. "You'll only cause a mess and hurt yourself." She added.
"Don't worry so much." Tori reassured. Teresa wasn't convinced though. "Fine do what you want. I'm not going to help you afterwards." Tori huffed away. "Why does she act like there's gonna be some kind of accident." Tori foud a ladder and brought it over to where she saw the book. "Hm...Teresa hasn't been wrong before though...maybe I should consult the magic eraser..." Tori said to herself. "Oh dang. I left that at home. Oh well. I'll show her." Tori said determinded.
About half way up the ladder though Tori missed her footing. She was able to balance the ladder like a pair of stilts but now the ladder wasn't resting against the bookshelf. 'oh no!' Tori wanted to yell but she was in a library.
Meanwhile where Teresa was. "I told you so." She said outloud. A couple of people who were walking by looked at her strange thinking she was talking to them. Teresa flipped them off while a glare.
Tori was having trouble keeping her balance. She tried to gentley rest the ladder back on the shelf but leaned in to much and fell against it. The bookself fell down on the next one making that one fall on another. Soon a domino effect took place. The people close by looked on stunned by the event that just took place. While Teresa stayed writing like nothing even happened.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 am

"i am so sorry!" Tori said in a yelled whisper "miss this is the third time you have caused some kind of accident around here!" the librarian said "it was an accident!" Tori said "they were all accidents!!" the librarian actually yelled causing a few looks, "now please just go sit outside or somewhere that isn't here!" they added "eh fine, I'll meet you outside teresa..." Tori said leaving the library. She sat on the steps "am I a magnet for chaos or something?!" tori said accidently aloud.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 am

Page 6

Teresa looked at the mess Tori caused. She looked down at her work and remembered what Cj had said. "So what I'm a workaholic." Teresa said to herself and started writing again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 am

"maybe i am just a tall awkward clutz!" Tori said as she leaned on her hands "oh so you caused the mess in the library?" a voice said satrtling her "gah!! where'd you come from don't sneak up behind me!" she said nearly falling down the stairs "my apologies." the man that had spoken to her said he has brown wavy hair (i think its wavy) and was wearing black frame glasses "well thanks for reminding me why i fail at life..." she said sulking again "i assure you i didn't mean anything like that." he said sitting next to her "I'm Aizen" he said holding out his hand "Tori" she said shaking it. "well now that we are properly introduced how about some lunch?" he asked standing back up "huh?" she asked "i'll treat you to lunch if it will make you feel any better." he said "but i hardly know you.." she said "no matter it has to be better than sitting on the steps of the library." he said "hmm to shay." she said getting up

(muwahahahaha his glasses wearing "i'm a good guy" disguise! lol)

Meanwhile in the library Teresa was still working when she heard someone sit across from her "your friend makes a big mess..." he said, it was the same guy from the store last night.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 am

"Are you following me?" Teresa asked in monotone. "That's the first thing you say to me after I just said something about your friend." He remarked. "Is that comment suppose to make me angry. I agree with you. She causes accidents where every she goes. She's a clutz." Meanwhile with Tori. Tori sneezed when Teresa said about Tori being a clutz.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 am

"i've just been insulted..." tori said "pardon?' Aizen asked "oh nothing" Tori said as they continued to eat lunch "well that was good thank you very much" she said after they ate "not a problem." he said smiling "well i should get going" she said "if you wouldn't mind how about dinner tommorrow?" he asked "you mean like a date?" she asked skeptical "yes you can call it that." he said "you going to stand me up?" she asked "no why would you think that?" he asked "oh no reason, fine dinner sounds great." she said he gave her the necessary information and they said their good byes and went their seperate ways.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:17 am

Page 10

Teresa and the pigeon man left the library together. "Where's Hatori?" Teresa asked, they where walking on the street where their houses where on. "He stayed home today." He answered.

(damn it! stupid fucking computer restarted on me for updates that i didn't even set up!)
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Once again cj and the others were at the window after seeing Teresa walking with the same guy from before. "I knew it! they have to be going out!" Cj said really loud "Cj he lives next door so its natural they'd be walking the same way..." Tori said knowing better "why is teresa chan walking with Lucci??!!" Sanji said from a little depression corner "do you really think teresa would date anybody?" Tori asked but it was mostly to herself since she wasn't getting anywhere Luffy and Cj continued to watch through the window "but how was Tori chans day?" Sanji asked back to his usual self "it was fine knocked over the shelves in the library...made a big mess....ate lunch with a guy...and got a dinner date..." tori said not looking up from her book "what!!?? you have a date!?" Sanji asked "yeah same guy who treated me to lunch today." Tori said cheerfully Ace who had been watching something on tv looked up at what Tori had said "so who is this guy" Teresa suddenly said from behind them "holy crap!!" Tori yelled "his name is Aizen" she said after her heart slowed down,
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 am

Page 12

"Where did you meet him?" Teresa questioned. "Outside the library after I got kicked out." Tori answered. Teresa held out her hand. "Where are you two going?" Teresa demanded. 'Gezz Teresa you're acting like a female version of a over-protective big brother.' Tori though handing Teresa the paper that Aizen gave her. Teresa read it. "This place is expensive." Teresa said. "I'm going." She said suddenly. "NO! NO! You can't go!" Tori whined franticly. "Besides it's formal! Like you would where a formal dress willingly!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am

'and why are you going!?" she added "so she can decide whether or not he is worthy to live" Cj jumped into the conversation with a laugh "Cj!" tori said "face it Tor any guy wanting to go out with you will forever feel the wrath of teresa" Cj shrugged Ace looked like he had a flash back of the flying fork incident.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:33 am

Page 14

"Teresa, do you even have a formal kind of dress. All of yours are either lolita or goth." Tori looked like a scolding mother. "Lolita!" Sanji's eyes turned into hearts. "I want to see Teresa chan dressed in lolita!" Teresa punched Sanji's head. "I'll find something." Teresa said, arms folded. "But, don't get mad at me, you'll be a third wheel..." Tori said a bit timidly. "So the conditions are!" Cj jumped into the converstion again. "You need to buy a dress that you'd where to a fancy resturant and you need a date!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Sims Life
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next