Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Sims Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Tori had run into the station too fast and had tried skidding to a halt but had run into the front desk "ahh! I'm sorry!" she said as she regained composure "I'm here to bail out Teresa Dolan." she said "umm alright but she's crazy are you sure you want to..." he said "oh she's fine just pissed off she's always like that..." Tori said like it was no big deal the cop sweat dropped as he took her to the cell "teresa I know people piss you off but what'd you do!!?" Tori asked.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Page 11

Smoker was still standing infront of Teresa's cell and sweatdroped about Tori's sudden remark to the girl in the cell and to the fact she didn't notice him. "I slamed a cops head on the table when he touched my shoulder." Teresa said like it was nothing. Smoker sweatdropped about that since he didn't hear about that. He only heard stupid rumors on how the girl was crazy. "They accused me since I already have a record and because of my father." Teresa added.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

"well thats just stupid, so you didn't actually do anything?" Tori asked Teresa just shook her head "so why'd they arrest you!?" she asked "they think I did it..." teresa said "ok I'm just glad you didn't actually do anything" tori said when she saw Smoker "and you are?" she asked "Captain Smoker." he replied "first of all you don't need that many cigars in your mouth thats disgusting, and second of all how much to bail her out?" she said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Page 13

A cop came by overhearing the converstion. "You can't bail her out." He said. "But why not!" Tori was now starting to get pissed off. "She assulted a officer so she needs to go to court." He explained. Tori turned to Teresa wanting a explamation. Teresa just started at her saying it was his own fault. "You can bail her out." Smoker said, suprising the cop and Tori. "He really did deserve it. Just pay five hundred." Smoker said to Tori. Teresa was a bit miffed she now felt like she owned his a favour now.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

'There goes all my savings....' Tori thought as she worked out the transaction, afterwards Teresa was released "thank you." Tori said as they both left the station. "i need a job.." tori said "me too..." teresa said they carried on a conversation like the previous incident hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Page 15

Teresa and Tori decided to go out to eat since Teresa will have to go grocery shopping again. Teresa told Tori what happened at the store to where Tori knew, while they waited for their food. "Jezz. You got pissed off because he broke the eggs." Tori laughed then taking a sip of her soda. Teresa was drinking her soda. She had already gone through three cups and was on her fourth. "I was going to make cookies later tonight. You know the loves that everyone seems to love. My dad used to pester me about making them...actually he still does." Tori laughed again. "You should try to get a job as a nurse at the hospital near by or at the school. Both need nurses." Teresa suggested. Tori looked like she was thinking about it. "That sounds like a good idea." Tori said. "I guess I can go there tomorrow and see. What about you?" Teresa finished her fourth cup. Tori sweatdropped. "I think I'll just write. I have a bunch of stories that I just scraped." Teresa said getting the pissed off waitress to get her another soda. "I only wrote them for fun anyway, but hey you never know."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Issue 3: Bad Dates and Jackasses

The three girls had been living in the house for two months. They all got used to things really quick. Tori was able to find a job working in the nearby hospital while Teresa was working on her writing, Cj couldn't decide what she wanted to do, Luckily Sanji was also able to find a job as a chef in a resteraunt. So now they were bringing in more income and so there was more food in the kitchen, and a lock on the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Page 2

Teresa was sitting at the kitchen table working on her new story. Luffy was kicked out by her three times for looking over her shoulder. Luffy sneaked back in. He was able to read a page, one that he stole. "Teresa this is no good!" Luffy said putting the page back. Sanji threw a pan hitting Luffy's head. "Don't say that! Her writing is the best!" Teresa ignored them both. Sanji went back to his cooking as quick as he threw that pan at Luffy. "Teresa, really." Luffy sulked sitting next to her with his head on the table. "You need to add adventures." Teresa put the page she had just finished writing. "It's not a action based novel, Luffy." Teresa said, he whined. "It's a tragedy."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 pm

page 3

Tori had finished getting dressed and was headed out of her room she was a bit busy messing with a string on her shirt she nearly ran into Ace "Oh I'm sorry" she said with a laugh "don't be its ok." he said with a laugh they both stood, Tori felt it was a bit awkward neither of them said anything, it didn't help she had developed a crush on him so she was feeling shy, "well i need to get down stairs." she said as "oh ok" he said but she tried to go around him but he tried going the same way then the same thing on the opposite side Tori laughed again as she stopped him and went around, "oh wait Tori before I forget." he said "yes?" she asked "want to go out? on a date tonight?" he asked "um, sure!" Tori said a bit surprised "cool, but I have work today so meet me at the movie theater?" he said "yeah I'll meet you there." she said "great well I'll see you later!" he said. Ace had left for work a few minutes later and Tori came into the kitchen "morning Tori chan!" Sanji said serving her a nice breakfast "thanks Sanji" Tori said "Ok whats up with you??" Cj asked "what?" Tori asked confused "your face is bright pink..." Cj said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Page 4

"Ace finally ask you out." Teresa stated punching Luffy away from her space. "How'd you know!" Tori jumped suprised. Teresa threw a chair at Luffy who ran away out of the kitchen. Soon Luffy could be heard screaming at the General. Luffy ran by while the General was pecking Luffy's head. Teresa sat down and reorganized her papers. "He's been wanting to ask you out for awhile now." Teresa said. "Don't do it. He's going to break your heart." Teresa added before leaving with her work.
"Don't listen to her." Cj said cheering Tori up. "Teresa's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 pm

"I really like him, i hope she's wrong..." tori said "I know lets consult the magic eraser!!" Cj said "ok!" Tori agreed as she pulled out a white traingle shaped eraser one side was blank the other had a black X on it "ok X means yes blank means no." Tori said as she flipped it it landed blank side up. both girls looked at it concerned then Tori in her ever optimistic self "well it's been known to be wrong!" she said as she ate her breakfast 'this worries me.....' Cj thought but didn't want to squash Tori's moment.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Page 6

"So what's up with the eraser?" Sanji asked washing the dishes. "When we can't decide something we consult the magic eraser." Cj explained. Sanji looked at her with a weird expression. "So...does it work?" He asked not sure if he should have. "Yep...I mean not always." Cj switched noticing Tori's mood.
Teresa was on her way to her editor's house to give her the latest chapter. A cop car went by. She could tell that some one glared at her. She flipped off the car, not letting them get the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Page 7

After Tori left the kitchen Cj looked at Sanji "The Eraser is never wrong!!" she squeaked so Tori wouldn't hear her "if that bastard hurts Tori chan I'll kick his ass!" Sanji said Cj had a sweat drop "not so loud" she said "can i have some more waffles?!" she asked "absolutely Cj chan!" Sanji said his mood quickly changing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Page 8

Teresa got her work to her editor. She was walking home. "What do you want Luffy?" Luffy jumped next to her from the roof of some building. "How'd you know I was there?" He asked. Teresa ignored him and walked faster. He stayed at her pace. "What do you want?" She was starting to get pissed off. Which seemed happen a lot with him around. This time he didn't answer. After a hour of walking Teresa broke the silence. "If your brother makes Tori cry. I swear on her god. I'll make that man feel the wrath of the seven levels of hell." Teresa threaten in a dead calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Page 9

Luffy was scared by the venomous look in her eyes "h..he wouldn't do anything like that!" he said 'she's scary.....' he thought as he continued to follow her. Tori had to go into the hospital to fill in for someone, it kept her busy for the rest of the day so when evening rolled around she was at home getting ready."How about this?" She asked Cj holding up a shirt "nah not that one." cj said as she was hanging upside down on Tori's bed "aw man thats another fail..." Tori said tossing the shirt. "Ok being random I pick this skirt and this white shirt." Tori said pulling them out of the closet then going into the bathroom to change she came out wearing the denim skirt with the white u necked short sleeved shirt. "I like it!" cj said "really?" tori asked "yup now put some shoes on and go!" Cj said trying to sound as encouraging as she could, the magic eraser still bugged her.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Page 10

Teresa walked in when Tori and Cj were picking out shoes. "I heard from that cook, the magic eraser agreed with me." Teresa said leaning on the doorway. "There's a first time for everything." Tori said trying to be optimistic. "Yeah, yeah." Cj agreed. "You could go out with a guy without putting him in a hospital!" Cj added which got her a book thrown at her. She dodged it but fell off the bed in the process. "So you like him that much." Teresa sat on the bed while Tori tried to find some shoes.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

"well I think so, yes." Tori said as she tossed shoes out trying to find her sandals "I mean its just the first date....." she added finally finding them and sitting on the floor and putting them on "but does he seriously like me too?" she asked 'yup she's lovestruck....' cj thought with a sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Page 12

"I don't see what's the big deal about that love crap." Teresa said leaving. She found Luffy in her room. She had just enough of him. For the first time in months she screamed at someone. "Luffy! Get out! Now!!" Teresa screamed shaking the house. This woke up the general. The parrot came swooping in a charge and started pecking Luffy's head, chasing him around the house. "That's a good parrot." Teresa said calm again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

After another 'watch the General attack Luffy' episode Tori looked at her watch "well I'm going now, see yah later." she said waving bye. "good luck Tori" Cj said after she left "she's going to need it!" she thought as she went to the kitchen for some food. Tori drove her jeep wrangler to the movie theater where she waited. Ace was walking along heading for the theater when all of a sudden Smoker appeared "fire fist.." he said "ehh this isn't a good time, I'm running a little late..." Ace said annoyed Smoker was in his way "I can't let you just walk away your under arrest." he replied "how many times have we gone over this?" Ace asked as he started being chased by Smoker.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Page 14

Teresa evenutally let Luffy stay in her room as long as he stayed quiet. Teresa was on her computer typing her approved chapter. Luffy was exploreing Teresa's room like it was exotic. Luffy found her world globe, that looks like it belongs in a museum. He turned it, finding it amusing he did it again but this time with more force. He turned it too hard making it break off. Teresa stopped her work. Luffy quickly stopped and started whistleing. "Luffy don't even try to fix it." She ordered. Luffy stopped himself from picking up the globe. 'Wonder how Tori is doing...' Teresa wondered.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Ace soon got caught up in fighting Smoker he forgot all about his date, Tori meanwhile had been waiting for a loooonnnngggg time After the movie theater finally closed Tori sighed 'Teresa was right...' she thought as she put her seat belt on and started the car, it just then decided to start raining "Perfect!" Tori said angry as she drove home. She came into the house wet "Tori chan!! how was your date?! and why are you wet?" Sanji asked "he didn't show, and it started raining..." Tori said pointing out the window. "What! that shitty...." Sanji was about to say "dont worry about it..." Tori said going up the stairs she knocked quietly on Teresa's door and opened it "guess you can say I told you so..' she said before leaving. Luffy was confused "eh what happened??" he asked "squawk dead meat dead meat!" The General said from his perch. Tori went to her room and shut the door. After awhile Ace came in the door "Sanji is Tori here I saw her jeep in the driveway!" he said "yeah she's here, you better have a good excuse for what you did!" Sanji said "no it was an accident!" Ace said "squawk! your done for! write your will! pack your bags!!" General said flying by and pecking his head "jackass!" the bird added before flying back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Issue 4: The choas grows, New Neighours arrive

Page 1

Teresa woke up earlier than usual. She went down tot he kitchen and saw that no one was there. She guessed that Tori already went for her jog. Teresa wanted to know if Tori got over from being stood up on her date, but she didn't push it far. Two months have already pass and fall was coming fast. Teresa made herself a bowl of cerel. A few minutes later she heard a truck outside. "Hey someone's moving next door!" Luffy said excited to Teresa. Teresa didn't seem fazed, she continued to eat her cerel. "Teresa!" Luffy whined. Teresa pushed him away by shoving his face away from her.
"You can to by yourself." Teresa finally said. Luffy left depressed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Tori was just finishing her jog when she saw the truck 'oh new neighbors??' she thought to herself as she decided to go introduce herself and say hello. She jogged over to the house and knocked on the door. The door was opened by a man with a scar across his face and was smoking cigar, she also noticed the big gold hook he had for a hand "umm hello, I'm Tori and I live next door." she said in her friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 am

Page 3

Teresa was still working by the time went to greet the new neighbours. Teresa stretched exhausted after setting down her pencil that was now a quarter of the size it started as earlier in the morning. "I wonder if that idiot went over?" Teresa wondered. Teresa shook her head for thinking about him.
Luffy was cheerfully walking over to the house next door. He finally got over his episode of depression. He thought he saw Tori go over to so he hurried, not wanting to be left out of the so called fun.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Luffy made it over just as tori had introduced herself, when he saw who it was he immediately nearly knocked Tori over "You!" he shouted pointing at their neighbor "what are you doing here Crocodile!?" he asked "tch Strawhat never thought I'd see you here..." Crocodile said back Tori saw Luffy was about to attack "hold on a minute!" she said getting between them keeping them from Fighting "let go Tori so i can kick his ass!" Luffy said "the hell is wrong with you?" Tori asked "you know each other?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Sims Life
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next