Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow of the seas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Description: I was thinking since i made a twilight jak fanfic why not a shadow hearts one piece fanfic ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 am

Chapter 1: The Girl That Fell From The Sky
Page 1

___"Of course just my luck." A young girl thought as she was flying in the sky. Her wings were heavy drenched from the pouring rain. She struggled to stay in the sky as the rain continued to beat down on her. Water dripped onto her eye from her silver hair. She gasped before a bolt of lightning stuck her sending her down to the ocean depths. She struggled to stay concious as the pressure of the water started to crush her. All went black even though she had yet to lose conciouness. "Eh?" The next thing she knew she was now falling to the ocean again from the sky. She transformed back to her human form before she hit the ocean surface.
___"Captain!" A man shouted. "A large bird just fell into the ocean!" His head was hit by another man who was next to him.
___"No! It was a human!" He argued. "No!" The man who was hit argued back. "I saw wings!"
___"Well, we'll just have to go and see." Their captain stated ending the arguement. The ship went over to where the girl fell. The captain could see her decending deeper into the ocean. "It's a girl!" He shouted in alarm. Diving into to the water after her.
___"Captain, no!" His crew members shouted after him. "You'll drown from the storm!" He didn't hear them, he was already swimming after the girl.
___"Eh?" She question thinking she saw someone coming for her. She saw a man swimming to her before she slipped into unconiousness.
___The next thing she knew she was dry in a soft bed. "Eh?" She coughed. She looked around from where she was lying, too tired to get up. "Ah. You're awake." A man said from the desk that was next to the bed. He sounded relieved. "Feeling any better?" He asked with a smile. She reconized him from when she was drowning in the ocean after falling from the sky. "Where am I?" She asked, her voice strained from swollowing too much water.
___"Don't worry about that. You're safe." He tired to reasure her. "I'm Shanks. What's your name?" He still had his smile. She was about to answer him but was interupted when one of his members came crashing in, out of breath.
___"Captain!" He yelled, not noticing the girl. "We're under attack by the marines!"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Page 2

___Shanks let out a small laugh. "It's been awhile." He said more to himself. He looked to the girl. He patted her head. "Just stay here, you'll be safe. We'll finish the this introduction later." The girl did as she was told, staying in the bed. She felt an unusual feeling of security from his voice. She felt safe despite the cannons that could be heard from inside the room. She sat up, clenching her head from pain. "Lay back down." A voice told her from inside her head. "You need rest." Another voice said. The girl sighed and layed down, falling back asleep.
___"Oh. She fell back asleep." Shanks said after opening the door. He walked in grabbing a cloth to wipe away the blood from his forehead. "What are we going to do with her?" He asked himself, sitting back at the desk. Unknowing to him, the voices inside the girl's head could hear him despite the girl being asleep.
___"What should we do about him?" A gruff voice asked. "Leave him be for now." A metalic female voice replied. "Wait until he shows his true colors."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Page 3

___Kana shielded her eyes from the sun as the light pirced through the window. She got up sitting on the bed, cross legged. She saw Shanks asleep on the couch at the other side of the room. "Is this his room?" She asked the voices in her head, but outloud. A bad habit of hers. Shanks groanded in his sleep and turned over. Kana froze up thinking she woke him but relaxed after she heard him snore softly. She quietly got out of the bed. She saw that she was wearing a white cotton nightgown. She thought about looking for her clothes but decided against it. Wanting to get away as quick as possible. She crept to the door, slowly opening it. She peeked out to see if there was anyone around. Once the coast was clear she quietly left the room, unknowing to her Shanks was awake by then. "Stairs, stairs..." She quietly said to herself. After looking for what seemed like hours she finally was able to find some stairs. She quietly walked up them trying to not make any noise, not knowing that she was being followed. She went by some rooms, hearing snoring. "I guess everyone's asleep.." Kana said quietly.
___The light beamed down on her face, she shielded her eyes again from the rays of light. "Finally." She said a bit louder now that she was outside. She stretched, seeing that she could try to escape into the forest. Shanks crepted behind her.
___"Hey." He said in a normal tone, putting his hand on her shoulder. Her scream shook the ship. "Shh! Shh!" He tried to quiet her down. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you that much." He said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. Kana was now breathing heavly, her throat became horse again from her scream. "That's it!" The gruff voice shouted in her head. "Kana summon me! I'm gonna kick his ass for that!" Kana was still trying to catch her breath.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Page 4

"Calm down, Qingshan." The female metalic voice warned. "Kana must not show her powers to these people. We still do not know their true selves." Qingshan growled at her. "She is right, Qingshan." Another female voice agreed with the metalic voice. "You stay out of this, Aislinn!" Qingshan growled at Aislinn. "This doesn't concern you!" Kana ignored them, she was sulking on the ground. Repeating about the escape being an epic failure and how she's been having a lot of epic failures. Shanks kneeled down next to her.
___"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing her back. She didn't him, deep in her depression, the spirits didn't notice Kana's sulking. They coninued their arguements.
___"This concerns everyone!" A new male voice hissed. "It concerns us all." A new female voice hissed along with the male voice. "You are far too rash, Qingshan." The female metalic voice scolded. "I do not need a lecture from you, Qiuyue." Qingshan growled again. Kana held her head, a headach was starting to form. Making her realize the arguement between her fusions. A deep low growl made all the spirits stop. Kana sighed in relief after her fusions had stopped their arguement.
___"Are you okay?" Shanks asked again, helping her up. "Y-yeah." She answered, her head was still in pain. She sulked to the ground again once the realization of her epic failure came back. "What!? Again?! Shanks' shocked face made Kana giggle. She stood up on her own feeling better. "We never got to finish our introduction from last night." He said with a chuckle. He had the same smile from last nigt. Kana smiled feeling more securied again. The spirits settled down seeing no threat at the moment. "I'm Shanks." He introduced again. "What's your name?"
___"Kana." She said with her calm smooth voice. "Where am I?" She asked after realizing that she didn't reconize the area at all.
___"Kana." Shanks repeated. "That's a pretty name. Oh you're somewhere on the grandline." He said laughing. Kana looked at him, confused. She had never heard of a place of that name before. It didn't take long for her to realize that she was in a different world. She decided to pretend that she knew what he was talking about in order to keep the fact she didn't know anything about this world a secret.
___"What are you going to do with me?" She asked, the feeling of security left once she saw the pirate symbol on the main sail on the mast.
___"Don't know yet." He answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Page 5

___"You must escape from here!" The serpent voice hissed. "Huojin is right Kana, escape." The other serpent voice agreed. "No! Fight and kill him!" Qingshan objected to Huojin's and Hai's order. "Remember the last time we got by pirates." Qingshan groaned at the memory. "Kana, listen to Huojin and Hai. Runaway, you do not want to risk exposing your power. It is better to be chased by one man than the whole world. I believe this world is the key to your salvation." Qiuyue ordered. Kana got started to twidle her thumbs unsure of what to do.
___"Kana? Are you okay?" Shanks asked for the third time. Kana looked at him then looked away.
___"What to do? What to do?" She kept asking herself, panicing. "It's hard to believe his nice man is bad...but..." Kana thought, she saw a forest close by. Remembering that the ship was beached on the beach she saw a escape route. "Oh, I'll just runaway!" She shouted to her spirits, mistakingly saying it outloud.
___"Do not say it outloud!!!" All five of them screamed at her. She jumped off the ship. She safely landed, the sand cushened her fall. The waves gently brushed against her bare feet. She ran as fast as she could, kicking sand up as she ran.
___"Hey!" Shanks called out. "Don't go into that forest!" He warned. "Kana!" He jumped off the ship, running after her.
___"Is is actually chasing after me?!" Kana paniced. "That is why I said you should kill him!" Qingshan scolded. "Do not listen to him." Aislinn reasured. "You are doing the right thing. Keeping your power from being exposoded is the your upmost objective." Kana was unsure about listening to her spirits. She didn't want to kill but they, in the past, have presuaded her to do so. "I'm not sure if I should listen to you guys!" Kana was now resting, sitting next to a large oak tree. "Are you still mad about killing those vatican scum!" Qingshan growled. "They were going to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Page 6

"B-but still..." Kana started to pull the grass out of the ground. The spirits kept quiet and she went silent. Kana jumped, startled after she thought she heard something move in the bushes.
___"Who is she talking to?" Shanks asked himself in his head, trying to stay silent to spy on her. Kana settled down after she didn't see or hear anything after the inital noise. She sighed.
___"What am I going to do? I think this is an island and I don't think there are any villages here?" She asked to no one or at least that's what it looked like to Shanks. He kept quiet, listening. "Yeah, yeah." She seemed to have replied to someone. "Wait!" She shouted, he fell back by her outburst. He sighed in relief after it seemed that she didn't hear him. "You said I should hide my power!" She shouted again. "Is she having an arguement with someone?" He looked at her confused. "Wait...she said power. Did she eat a devil fruit. He did say that he saw a bird fall into the ocean..." While Shanks pondered about Kana. She walked away trying to find if there was any sign of civilzation and something to eat.
___"Gahh! Where'd she go!?!" He jumped up seeing that Kana was gone. "That's right! This forest is dangerous!" He ran in the opposite direction that Kana had gone.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Page 7

__________________~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~______________________

___A line of men, wearing white uniforms, formed, saluting. "Sir! We have located Red Hair Shanks' ship!" They all shouted in unsion. A tall man appeared out of a tent.
___"Good, good." He said, brushing his mustach. "Get ready to attack his ship." He said laughing. They looked at him, unsure about the order.
___"B-but sir." One of his subordinates spoke up. "Is this wise? We lost a lot of people from the storm and the last attack on Shanks."
___"You fool!" He yelled, kicking him in the stomach. The spit spewed out of the marine's mouth. He fell to the ground, twitching. "We can not let red hair get away! If we lose we'll bring disgrace to the world government!" A silence filled the air. "We shall win!" He shouted with determination. "We are the marines. We can conquor any pirates!" A silence of doubt filled the air again.

_________________~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~_____________________

___Kana kicked a rock as she walked through the forest. "I can't believe I got myself lost." She mummbled, stopping. "That's what I get for listening to Houjin." She said, pouting. "Don't scorn me child! I have an excellent sense of direction!" Houjin hissed at her. "Yeah, excellent sense of direction when it comes to getting us lost." Qingshan remarked, snickering. "Shut up!" Kana and Qingshan laughed making Houjin even more angry.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Page 8

___Kana giggled as Qingshan and Houjin continued their bickering. "How can you stand those two's bickering, Kana?" Hai asked exhausted after trying to get the two to stop. "Oh their just having fun." Kana said with a laugh. "Fun..." Hai questioned. She didn't questioned Kana any further on the matter. "We should get going." Hai told Kana while the tiger and snake bickered. "Okay!." Kana said cheerfully. She started walking again while humming.
___Shanks sat down next to a tree, leaning against it. "Where could she have gone?" He said exhausted. He scratched his head looking around when he thought he heard something move close by. "I hope she's hasn't gotten into trouble."
____The commander of the small force of marines was now potroling the area with a small number of troops. "Sir, what are we doing here?" A subordinate asked. "Scouting the area." His commander repsonded. "But we already know where Red Hair is..." The marine's face made contact with the commander's fist. "I know where that pirate is!" He shouted, making the birds fly away.
___"Huh?" Kana saw some birds fly away. "Did something scare them away?" She stopped walking and looked around. "There's nothing here..."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Page 9

___"Alright, now to find her." Shanks got up. "Where could she have gone?" He pondered. "Well...she's probably trying to find a village...maybe I should try the coastline."
___"Maybe I should try the coast...there could be a harbor village..." She asked any spirit that would listen. "Give it a try." Hai replied. "Will you two shut up?!" Hai screamed at Qingshan and Houjin who were still bickering. They didn't hear her or just ignored her. "Kana, I'm sorry." Hai sighed. Kana just giggled, heading to the coast.
___Kana took a deep breath of the salty air coming from the ocean. "I found the coast, but no harbor. Maybe this island is unhabited..." Kana said to herself. "How am I going to leave now..."
___Shanks saw Kana near the cliff. "I guess I went to the right coast." He said proudly. A giant sea monster jumped out of the water heading towards Kana right when he was about to call out to her. "Gahh!! It's gonna eat her!!" He panic. He went to take his sword out but felt nothing on his back. "I left my sword on the ship!!!!" He screamed. Kana didn't hear Shanks, the water splashed on her face. She laughed at the monster as it went towards her.
___"Let's go, Thunderbird." She said in a serious tone. A blinding light engulfed her. Shanks shielded his eyes from the light. When the light faded he saw a what looked to him an angel. Kana formed two circles of dark energy and threw it at the sea monster sliceing it to pieces. Unknowing to Shanks and Kana the marines that were potroling the forest saw her transform and kill the monster. They looked at the creature Kana turned into with awe.
___"Take a picture of that thing." The commander commanded. "We have to report this to headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 am

Chapter 2: Rememberance
Page 1

___"Kana, why havn't to changed back?" Hai questioned. Kana smiled, she stayed where she was in the sky looking up at the clouds in the sky. "Rememberance." Was her answer. Hai stayed quiet understanding what Kana ment. "That was quite some time ago." Qingshan said, Qingshan and Houjin stopped their arguement after hearing the word Kana spoke. "Not really." She said, to Shanks and the marines Kana's voice was like a echoing melody in an unknow language.
___"I've never seen an zoan type like that before..." Shanks said in awe. He watched her talking, what seemed like, to herself. "So prehaps she was in this form when she fell into the ocean." He pondered again. "It would make more sense...the storm did spring up randomly."
___Kana watched the clouds go by. "Kana, it would be wise if you changed back to your human form." Aislinn suggested. "Oh alright." Kana said a littled sad. "Child, I understand you feel more comfortable in your fusion form, but it is unwise to use it so openly." Houjin warned. "If someone saw you..." Kana changed back. "Yeah, yeah. I know...I would be hunted down..." Kana looked back at the clouds. "Oh, how I wish I could soar the skys in freedom." Kana breathed in the salty air once again, closing her eyes wishing to be in the sky.
___"Bring me my den den mushi!" The commander ordered, back at his temporary base. An marine ran over with a snail looking phone. "Please put Dr. Vegapunk!" He yelled into the snail-phone. "Doctor! I have located a unquie devil fruit zoan type user!" He yelled again. "Now, now. Don't yelled, it hurts my ears." A man's voice could be heard from the phone. "Now what dose the zoan animal look like?" The commander closed his eyes trying to remember every detail of Kana's fusion. "I have taken a picture. Shall I send it to you?" He suggeseted. The doctor pondered at the suggested. "It may be worth looking into...yes send the photograph. A marine officer sent the photograph through a snail-fax. "My, my. I've never seen something like this before...do you think you could presuade the devil user to come see me?" He asked chuckling. "Use force if you have to." The doctor added before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:56 am

Page 2

___Kana was now sitting at the edge of the cliff still unaware of Shanks. She started humming a song that was taught to her in her early childhood. "Shiro..." Kana whispered. Shanks moved in closer, trying to hear what she was saying. Kana jumped up hearing a branch snap. "Damn." He muttered realizing he gave away his position. He waved at her, she relunctly waved back unsure of what to do. "What if he saw me?!" She paniced, this time remembering to think it instead of say it. "If he did, kill him." Qingshan said seriously. Kana waited for the others to disagree. To her displeasure none of them did. "I won't." She said with determination. "I won't kill a person." Shanks walked up to her smiling, not giving away that he saw her in her transformed state.
___"Kana, why did you run off?" He asked, innocently. She looked at him unsure. He laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. "Pirates, huh?" He said, realizing the reason. "Well, you don't have to worry about that. I'm not like the old stereotype of pirate. I won't hurt you." He said, but was thinking: "Not sure if I could anyway." Kana smiled, her spirits and demons groaned, displeased. "Kana." They all said. Kana hushed them, outloud by accident. Shanks looked at her confused. It was her turn to laugh sheepishly, once she realized what she did.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Page 3

___"You seem to do that a lot." Shanks still had his confused expression. Kana laughed again. "Not that it matters." He added after a silence fell. Silence fell again, Shanks stood there pondering if it would be a good idea to tell Kana that he saw her transform. "I'm just gonna go for it." He thought. "Kana, are you a zoan type?" He asked.
___"What's that?" She asked, confused. "Never heard of it before." Shank rubbed the back of his head. "Ack!" She jumped back. "Did you see me transform?!" She asked in a yelp.
___"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it." He said seeing how defensive she was about it. "Why are you so defensive about it?" Kana looked at the ground, and turned away.
___"I just am..." She said quietly. Shanks put his hand on her shoulder.
___"Well...I thought it was cool!" Kana jumped suprised. "I've never seem something like that before. Out of all the zoan types yours is the most unquie." Kana smiled, still not knowing that he was talking about when it came to the term zoan type.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Page 4

___Shanks put his hand on her back. "Well, how about we go back to the ship." Suggested. Kana looked at him unsure. He smiled. "You should get dressed." He noted on the fact she was in a nightgown. Kana looked at herself, just now noticing the cold wind brushing against her legs. She shivered and Shanks laughed, leading her back to the ship. "You know, you sorta remind me of someone I know." Kana punched his side in a unthreating manner. "Ow. It's suppose to be a complement." Kana punched him again. "Alright, alright. I'll shut up." He laughed and she punched him again.
___Kana saw some clothes on the bed she woke up in. "These aren't mine." She said lifting up a blue sun dress.
___"Yea, I know." Shanks said making Kana jump. He was leaning against the door frame. "Your clothes are still drying. Just wear that for now." He closed the door, leaving Kana to get dressed.
___"Bleh." Kana made a disgusted face, looking at the dress. "Just wear it." Huojin snickered. "You'll look cute." He added. "Bleh." Kana said again with the same face. "Bleh." She said once again, looking in the mirror, wearing the dress. "Well what do you know. You do look cute." Houjin half-joked. Kana groaned at his comment. "Yeah, yeah. I'll look cute when you get a good sense of direction." Kana snickered. "How many times do I have to tell you child! My sense of direction is fine!" He yelled. Kana snickered again. "Don't you dare sneer at me, child." Houjin warned. "Or what?" Qingshan sneered for Kana. "You're going to yell at her more." Kana rolled her eyes, she knew a argument is going to break out between the two. "Qingshan!" Houjin growled. "What is it, Houjin." Qingshan taunted. "Damn you! You damn tiger!" Houjin screamed. "Damn you! Belly crawling snake!" Qingshan screamed back.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Page 5

___The argument dragged out for hours. Kana, now relaxing on the bed. She drifted in thought while staring at the ceiling. "Kana, what are you thinking about, my child?" Qiuyue asked, her voice held a hint of concern. "Just remembering." Kana answered in her head, weary from Shanks unexpected visits. The moon spirit asked her of what Kana was remembering. Kana smiled. She got up, sitting straight. She walked over to a full length mirror. She held out her hand. "Do you remember now?" Kana asked Qiuyue. Kana's smile was sincere. Qiuyue smiled a yes. "How could I ever forget." Qiuyue said to herself, remembering clearly of that fateful night. "You saved me, Kana." Kana giggled, embaressed. "Nah! I just gave you a home!" Kana started laughing.
___"Gave who a home?" Shanks asked with a smile. He was leaning against the door frame. Kana's face turned red, she hid her face with her hands when she realized that he could see her through the mirror.
___"Will you stop sneaking up on me!?" She yelled at him once she regained her composure. He laughed which made her pout.
___"Now, now." He taunted while petting her head. She turned red again and pushed him away which made him chuckle. Much to her suprise now of her demons or spirits seem to have gotten angry, not even the bickering Qingshan and Huojin.
___"Oh great." She said privately in her head. "They're starting to like him." She sank into her usual depression.
___"H-hey!" Shanks paniced. "I didn't mean to make you depressed. I was only teasing you." He petted her head again. She blushed slightly, with her head down so he couldn't see. "Now what did I come here for?" Kana held back the urge to hit him. "Oh yeah! Kana are you hungry?" Kana began to think. "You have to think about it?!" She laughed sheepishly.
___"I'm used to not eating for days." She said sheepishly. The next thing she knew she had gotten dragged to messhall of the ship. "W-why did you bring me here?!" She studered.
___"So you can get something to eat." Shanks said like it was obvious. Kana wanted to shrink away from all the stares of the men. "I don't like humans." She whined to her demons and spirits. This time she remembered to not say it outloud.
___"So the princess finally decided to leave her room." One of the men remarked. "I was wondering when she would decide to take a walk." An other man added, laughing. Shanks started laughing along with them.
___"This is Kana!" He introduced for her. "She'll be staying with us for awhile so be kind to her." Kana's misery reached to its maxium. "Don't even try anything! She's still a kid!" Shanks warned, joking. "Like we would even try." The same man who first remarked said. "You'd have our heads on a pike for that."
___"Maybe these guys aren't so bad." Kana said to Aislinn in her head. "Hm, don't get too comfortable, Kana." Aislinn warned. "They are pirates and they are men. I havn't seen a single woman on this ship. I believe you are the only one. So please be on guard." Kana sighed openly. "Oh don't worry. Like they'd try anything to a girl like me." Kana spent the rest of the night talking with the crew. "Perhaps this place is indeed the means of salvation for our Kana." Qiuyue spoke to Aislinn. "I have not seen her so open with another human." She added. Aislinn kept quiet, still unsure of the people of this world. After all they are still human.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Chapter 3: Blood of a Demon
Page 1

___Kana yawned while stretching. She sat up on her bed. "It's good to have my own room." She said with a yawn. When no one replyed she smiled slightly embaressed. To outsiders it would look like she talks to herself but that's a habit Kana never developed. "Bleh! Dresses." She made a disgusted face, looking in the wardrobe that was given to her. "Why would they have dresses in the first place?" She asked, she was starting to get annoyed when no one replied again. "You guys still sleeping?!" She yelled, pouting.
___"Kana? Who are you yelling at?" The red head asked, still sleepy. "The sun just rose. Why are you up?" Kana turned away, blushing.
___"I always get up early." She said pouting like a child. She felt someone's hand on her head.
___"No need to get annoyed." He said with his usual smile. She pushed his hand away. "Hey cheer up. There's no need to get up this early. No one's awake besides us and you were the one who woke me up."
___"Then go back to sleep. I'll be more quiet." Kana suggested, hopeing that he would take the bait, but no luck. He shook his head.
___"If I do that, you'll try to run away again." He suddenly grabbed her shoulder. "Let's get something to eat." He said determined like he just suggested about looking for treasure.
___"If everyone's asleep then who's gonna cook?" Shanks froze then got struck by insperation. "I'll cook then!" His face lit up like a child. Kana got a feeling of impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Page 2

___After Shanks and Kana got to the kitchen it didn't take long for the others to sense the impending doom. As quick as a lightning flash what seemed like the whole crew came charging into the kitchen.
___"Don't let him cook!!!" They all screamed. Kana was hiding behind Shanks from the sudden outburst while Shanks had a disspointed look.
___"I thought for sure I would get it right this time." He muttered after the cook shoved him and the rest out. Kana ended getting shoved out as well. She was standing next to Shanks, who was leaning against the wall across from the kitchen.
___"Is your cooking that bad?" Kana asked still a bit stunned from the recent event. Shanks just kept muttering to himself. 'He probably caught the kitchen on fire before.' Qingshan said, slightly amused. 'You think so?' Kana asked her tiger. 'Yeah, that's what I think. You should ask someone.' Kana was unsure, she didn't want to take the chance of angering Shanks. Still not knowing of his personality.
___Kana ended up not asking anyone why they wouldn't let Shanks cook. She sat quietly eating her breakfast, next to Shanks. 'I can't get away from him.' She thought to herself, she felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:09 am

Page 3

___Late that day, around noon, Kana was up on the deck looking out at the ocean. She had a new dress on after an 'accidentle' food fight that was started during breakfast. She somehow was able to convince Shanks to let her skip lunch. Kana wasn't very hungry and she didn't want to change her clothes again.
___She enjoyed the ocean breeze brushing against her skin and hair under the warm rays of the sun. She closed her eyes, taking in the scent of the ocean's wind. 'You know, guys.' She opened her eyes and looked at the clouds passing by without a care in the world. 'This place isn't that bad.' Kana hoped that any of them would agree.
___'Don't get to comfortable.' Qingshan warned. 'We still don't know the people of this world.' He added. Kana sighed. She waited for anyone to object this warning but to her regret, no one did. She sighed again looking back to the clouds. 'They look so...free.' Kana smiled. She invisioned herself in her thunderbird form, flying through the skys with the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow of the seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the seas   Shadow of the seas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the seas
Page 1 of 1