Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lil Cafe of Nonsense

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

"umm franky get me out please" Tori said trying to pry her head from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Teresa walked up to Tori, she grabbed the back of Tori's collor and pulled her head out in one yank. "Thanks Fra- Ah! Teresa when did you get back?!" Teresa folded her arms.
"Just now." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 pm

"oh well..ok hey i found us a carpenter!" she said pointing at Franky who apparantly wasn't standing on the first floor anymore "eh.." tori said as she went up the stairs "ahha see!" she said pointing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 pm

"Great you found one. I hope he's good." Teresa said in a sigh. She didn't believe that Tori would have found a carpener.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 pm

"ahha yes! i have it pictured in my mind." Franky said "well you guys can just keep out of the way and i'll have this place cleaned up in no time." he said with a thumbs up "awesome!" Tori said also with a thumbs up, "oh yeah Teresa when my head was stuck in the wall i saw a bunch of coffins....." Tori said remembering.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"Really." Teresa said with a evil grin, she suddenly took intrest in the building. Tori got a feeling of impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 pm

"Well lets go back to the apartment, Franky says everything is under control." Tori said after the chill finished traveling down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Teresa snapped back to reality. "Shouldn't we discuss payment?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

"shhh!" Tori shushed as she zoomed out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Teresa got a sweatdrop watching Tori zoom out. "Gezz that girl. Leaving me with the nasty work." Teresa walked to where Franky was, not knowing how to get his attention. He seem to be in his own world in the middle of a rotting room. "Okay." She said, which seemed to get his attention. "How do you want payment?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:43 pm

"Don't worry about it i will do this job for free to make your friends dream a reality!" Franky said rather dramatically, immediately Teresa got the picture of Toris puppy eyes in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

"Great, I knew she was being deceitful." She thought trying to get the puppy eyes out of her head. The puppy eyes were gone but now images of destruction replaced them. "I have a request." She said to Franky. He looked at her intrested. "Would you mind if we call you for maintance? With Tori around we're gonna need you alot." She mutter the last part.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Franky was about to answer when a crash from downstairs intyerupted "i'm ok!" they heard "um yes i think that would be best." he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:56 pm

"Thank you." She said exhausted. "You have no idea how much of a life saver you're going to be."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 pm

"not a problem! now i have to get to work." he said
the girls went back to the apartment and did some planning for the next 2 weeks or so, Tori had wanted to see the progress but Teresa advised against it.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Three weeks went by, Teresa and Tori hadn't heard from Franky. "What's taking him sooo long?" Tori whined.
"That place was crap. If you didn't do the puppy eyes with a sap story he probably wouldn't even consider it." She said lightly smacking the back of Tori's head. Their attention was snapped to the phone after a unfimilar ring. "That's the first I've heard that phone ring." She said going to pick up, but Tori beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 pm

"ello?" tori answered "yow its franky just calling to tell you that your cafe is all fixed up!" she heard through the receiver "whoot! thanks Franky, we'll be by to check it out in a bit!" Tori said hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm

"How did he get our number?" Teresa said very confused. She didn't give it out to anyone and Tori doesn't know their phone number.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm

"who cares lets go check it out!" tori said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

"Alright, alright." She said getting her jacket on, but she was thinking: "It was probably Phil."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 pm

"oh wow it looks great!" Tori exclaimed as they stood outside of the what used to be run down building, but what stood before them now couldn't possibly be the same building. "no its not great its Supah!" Franky said striking his usual pose.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Teresa got a sweat drop as Tori copied Franky while saying that he's right it's supah. She went inside and was very pleased with the results. "He did a very good job." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm

'oh man i can't wait for our first customer now!" Tori said coming into the building 'um you don't have to wait long..." Teresa said "huh?" Tori asked and as she looked to see what she was talking about and there at the table waiting was none other than Phil who looked up at her "NUUUU! run away!!" Tori yelled running into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hi Phil." Teresa said, standing next to him. He looked at her. "Yeah I'm doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Tori had hid in the corner "why does he always follow me?" she sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Cafe of Nonsense   Lil Cafe of Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Cafe of Nonsense
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: