Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm Life (private rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 am

"but they'll gte lonely at night when i'm not there!" Chris claimed as the two went to get a coffee "i dont care i'm done talking about it." pan said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Three hours later Riz came back from her class. She dropped her books on the kitchen table and sat down on one of the chairs. "I just remembered why I hate school."
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Pan and Chris had gone their seperate ways for their classes. Cece was already getting on her homework from her chemistry class. Jason was in the library after football practice knowing he had to check out a book on molecular chemistry or something like, he was never to sure about that subject, and he wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer either.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Riz decided to get some homework done so she wouldn't get yelled at by Mel. She was laying down on her bed just staring at the math questions.

(don't forget about spot being under cece's pillow)
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Jason was looking at a piece of paper with information on it when he bumped into someone carrying a huge stack of books "oh excuse me" a muffled voice said from behind he couldnt see their face "um need any help?" he asked "oh no perfectly alright i got it." they said as they started putting books away. he saw it was a girl with poofy curly orange hair, with freckles. 'well she's kinda cute, for a bookworm.' he thought as he went on his way.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 pm

It didn't take long for Riz to get bored with homework. She tossed the notebook away to the end of her bed. She went over to the closest and took out a big wooden box. She took out a big sketchbook and started drawing.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 am

Later that night the girls were all back in their room Cece was finished with homework for the night and was getting into her pajamas getting ready for bed, Pan was finishing up a chapter in her textbook while Chris was playing her DS.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Mel was looking through Riz's latest sketches. While Riz watched Mel looking over her drawings.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

After awhile the girls started getting into bed, Cece was just settling in was all of a sudden she felt something in her pillow and a small head poked out and flicked a little forked tongue Cece gave a shriek as she bolted out of bed some lights were flicked on as Pan jumped up "what!? whats wrong!?" she asked Cece pointed at her pillow where Spot the snake was making himself cozy again "Spot!" Chris said picking up the snake "how many times do I have to tell you, its not polite to sleep in other peoples pillows!" she said Pan resisted the urge to hit Chris "just put him back in his cage..." she said as calm as she could.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Riz and Mel heard Cece scream. They didn't get up though after hearing Pan go to Cece's room.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:13 am

The next morning Cece had the look of someone who didnt sleep much. after the snake incident she had a hard time sleeping at all.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Riz and Pan were the first ones wake. Riz had to job hunt and go to a class.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Pan had classes to go too, she grabbed her bag and left, Chris had classes that afternoon so she still slept.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Mel slept in until around noon. She had afternoon clasess too.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am

Mel got up about an hour before she had class Chris was still snoring away, Mel sweat dropped she probably was going to wake up 5 minutes before class and sprint to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Life (private rp)   Dorm Life (private rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Life (private rp)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8