Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Sims Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 pm

hahahaha finally came up with something! a collab story/comic between me and tete, about...you guessed it the sims! starring Tori, Teresa, CJ, Ace, Luffy, Sanji, and whole ton of other various anime characters who become part of the neighborhood, watch as the chaos unfolds!
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm

~chapter 1: Mellorine!!

"Are we there yet?" Cj whined as she watched trees and houses zoom on past as Tori's jeep wrangler drove by "have we stopped yet?" tori asked "no.." Cj answered "then we aren't there yet." Tori said. Cj sighed, teresa sat in the back reading a book wondering why she was the one that ended up sitting in the back seat. After a couple more blocks Tori slowed down the jeep "yay we're here!" Cj said perking up, Tori finally slowed to a stop in front of a very large gothic victorian house. "wow its big.." Tori remarked putting the jeep in park. All three got out and stood looking at the house.
"hey Sanji catch!" Luffy shouted as he threw a football to him "ehh fine..." Sanji said trying to figure out how he got hoodwinked into playing catch with Luffy. He waited for the ball to get to him when he happened to look over by the front door of the house and saw three girls looking at it, Immediately his attitude changed from bored to excited as little hearts burst around him "Melllorine!!" he said when all of a sudden the football hit him in the face. He fell over twitching Luffy couldnt tell if he was happy or pissed. The girls weren't aware of the guys in the yard but were still admiring the style of the house, and waiting for the moving truck. Sanji quickly recovered as he ran over to them "ladies! welcome! are you moving in?" he asked immediately assuming they were moving into the house.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Page 2

Teresa walked by Sanji completly ignoring him. She went inside to find a room for herself, which didn't take long. She came out five minutes later. "Did you find a room you like?" Tori asked, which answered Sanji's question.
"Yep." Teresa said before going over to the movers. She told them to put her things in the tower room on the second floor. They looked at eachother like it was going to be a hassle. Teresa told Tori she's going for a walk around town to find a part time job. "Okay." Tori said cheerfully. The excitement of moving into a new home has yet to ware off. "Oh hello!" Tori said to Sanji, just noticing him.
"Welcome! Mellorine!" Sanji said estatic. "Um thanks." Tori said sheepishly. She noticed the man over in front of the house with a red vest on.
"Are you guys moving in?!" The man with the red vest asked, waving.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 am

Page 3

"yes we are" she replied "well I'm Sanji, and I live here as well...that guy over there is Luffy." Sanji said "nice to meet you I'm Tori." she said "and I'm Cj!" CJ said (she had been previously climbing a tree in the yard) "the girl who just left was teresa." Tori said "well can I give you lovely ladies a tour of the house?" he asked "sure sounds good" Tori said Cj agreed. They had been given their tour of the house which was just as big on the inside as it was on the outside, "Cj had settled for a room on the second floor it was across the hall from teresa's room, Tori wanted to have a room on the top floor so she went up there herself to check out the rooms while she was gone Sanji turned to CJ "so what bring you all the way to this quiet town?" he asked "eh just needed to move besides Tori accidently burned down our old house..." Cj explained "oh...i see" Sanji said with a sweat drop "well you shouldnt have to worry about this place burning down, it hasnt yet." he said with a laugh "well i'm going to go tell the movers where to put my stuff." Cj said Sanji followed. " i like this room!" Tori said looking out the round window of the room, there were three other bedrooms on the top floor but Tori liked the one she was in, with her decision made she went down the stairs she saw that Cj and Sanji had left so she went to head down to the ground floor to help get her stuff when she tripped on her own foot and went head first down stairs "kyahhhh!!" she yelled tumbling.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Page 4

"And we're offically home." Teresa said from behind Cj and Sanji. Cj screamed out of suprise and Sanji jumped, his cigrette nearly fell out of his mouth.
"Jezz, Teresa." Cj was back to herself again, not fazed about Tori's scream from earlier. "When did you get back?" Teresa said she had been in the house for a minute or so. Teresa went to her room in order to arrange the furniture the way she wants it. "Oh yeah!" Cj realized something. "We need to go check on Tori to see if she's okay." She added cheerfully. Sanji got a sweatdrop from Cj's casual attitude about her friend's unknown injury from a accident.
Luffy was back inside the house. He wandered to Teresa's room, wondering what the newcomers where like. Teresa sensed Luffy. She quickly shoved him out of her room and samed the door on his face.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Luckily Tori suffered no injury but Sanji was making a fuss about it "No no dont worry about me! it happens all the time seriosuly it does!" she said "yup happens a lot" Cj said with a laugh. Tori stood up and dusted herself off "well now that i've had my first fall in the new house time to get my stuff." she said walking out to the moving van.. Luffy meanwhile rubbed his nose after having the door slammed in his face. next thing Teresa knew Lufy was hanging upside down outside one of her windows "hey i'm Luffy!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Page 6

Teresa shut the window on Luffy's fingers. She heard his scream in pain. She put her curtain up so she didn't have to see him and he couldn't see into her room. Teresa moved the piano to where she wanted it and put her violin next to the piano. "The dresser is going to be a pain to move." She said to herself. Her dresser was heavy and old.
Luffy fell from where he was hanging. He was blowing on his fingers, sitting on the ground. "She didn't have to shut the window on me." He whined. A man with no shirt on and was wearing a orange hat came walking to the house.
"Hey Luffy!" He greeted. Luffy was still blowing on his fingers. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Luffy forgot about his fingers "oh hey Ace nothing much just fell from the second floor after having my fingers shut in the window by the new girl!" he said with a goofy grin 'wasnt he in pain a second ago?' Ace thought "theres a new person in the house?" he asked "yup theres actually three" Luffy said "thats cool" Ace said helping his brother up they walked into the house "serves yah right....idiot" they heard "shut up General!" Luffy shouted Tori had happened to come down the stairs at that moment "umm who are you talking too?" she asked "huh? i'm talking to the stupid bird" Luffy said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Page 8

"Oh! You have a pet bird?!" Tori got excited. Cj heard the word pet and came raceing down the stairs. "We have a pet?! Where?!" Cj nearly triped on the last step. "They have a bird." Tori said to Cj.
"Actually he's not ours." Ace started. The bird pecked at Ace's head. "Ow! Damn it!" Ace swated the Generald away.
"Don't use that tone to a woman!" Generald yelled at Ace, flying away. Teresa walked down the stairs, she was able to see Ace get attacked by the parrot.
"What was that all about." She asked Cj and Tori. They shrugged. She spotted Luffy. "You." She said to Luffy from the stairs. "Go anywhere near my room again, I'll do more than break your fingers." She left the house saying something about getting some books.
"Does she really need more books?!" Cj whispered to Tori. "She has more than the library of Alexandria!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

"i know but guess you can never have to many books" tori said shrugging "oh sorry we haven't met I'm tori" she said down to Ace "i'm CJ!" cj said "i'm Ace" he replied "nice to meet you" Tori said smiling "you too" he replied returning the smile "squawk hello" The parrot came back and settled on Tori's head "I'm The General " he added "wow he's so cool!" cj stated "he a cheeky feathered bastard if you ask me.." Sanji said joining the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Page 10

"Squwak! Playboy! Playboy!" General said flying over Sanji's head. A awkward silence fell after something fell onto Sanji's head. Then the house erupted.
"You shitty bird!" Sanji screamed realzing the General shit on his head. Sanji was now chasing General around threating him about all the dishes he could make him into. Cj and Tori watched with sweatdrops.
"Well...this place doesn't seem like it'll be boring." Tori commented and Cj nodded in agreement. "Oh? Where'd Luffy go?" Ace wondered seeing that his brother was gone.
Meanwhile Teresa was walking down the street. She sensed a fimilar presence. She cursed her luck when Luffy popped out of nowhere. "What do you want?" Teresa asked annoyed that he was there with her.
"Why'd you shut the window on me?" He asked her, she couldn't tell if he was hiding his anger or if he just wasn't angry.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 pm

"I don't know where he went." Tori said shrugging at Ace's question, 'if he went to bother Teresa he better watch out..' she thought with a sweat drop, they continued to watch as Sanji chased the General around with a meat cleaver the bird taunted him as he flew, "well...welcome to the neighborhood" Ace said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Page 12

Teresa and Luffy were on their way back to the house. Luffy was carrying a stack of books and two bags of book on his arm. Teresa was carrying a one bag. "Well what do you know." Teresa said. "You were good for something." She added. She remembered at the book store Luffy somehow managed to knock over five bookselves in a damino effect.
"Are you still mad about what happened at the store?" Luffy whined. Teresa glared at him and he shut up.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

"wooh at least got my furniture in here." Tori said wiping her brow, she looked around at all the boxes and furniture scattered around. "I'm thirsty..." she said to herself leaving her room to head down to the kitchen Luckily she didn't trip down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Page 14

"So this is what your room looks like!" Luffy said all excited. He droped the books on the floor in the middle of her room and started looking around like a little kid. Teresa punched him on his head. "What are you made of?" She asked annoyed that he wasn't affected.
"I'm a rubber man." He said laughing, he stretched his mouth to show her. Teresa took out a needle out of a small case in her dresser and poked Luffy's head. "ow! What was that for?!" Teresa put the needle away saying it was for dropping her books.
Later that night, Teresa was still putting her books away in her room. Sanji was making dinner and now Luffy and Ace were the ones chasing the bird around. Cj found amusement in watching and Tori thought they should just leave the parrot alone. She was setting the table.
Sanji came out with the food. Ace, Cj and Luffy immidently went to the table after smelling the food and Tori had to drag Teresa down from her room to eat. Tori got a sweatdrop watching Luffy stealing the food off of Teresa's plate and the fact Teresa didn't care, she was more intrested in her book, Sanji wacked Luffy everytime Luffy stealed someone's food. Eventually Ace and Luffy started fighting over who would get Teresa's food after she said that she wasn't going to eat dinner. Teresa left the table and Tori found it not worth it trying to keep her to stay. CJ didn't seem to be fazed at all by the chaos at the dinner table.
"I have a feeling dinner isn't going to be the only chaotic meal." Tori said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Issue 2~ The Bail Jar is Born

~Tori woke up fairly early the next day she got out of bed and dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and her sneakers. She left her room and went down stairs and entered the kitchen Ace was already there at the table eating breakfast "Morning!" she said cheerfully "morning" he replied "you're up early" he said "oh yeah i'm usually up early usually cant sleep past 9" she said getting some cereal "going somewhere?" he asked "just for a run" she replied "how about you you're up early" she added "I have work today." he answered "ohhh where do you work?" she asked "in a factory few miles away" he replied he was about to take another bite of his cereal when he fell face first into it "OMG!!" Tori half yelled jumping up 'did he just die!!?' she thought she checked his pulse 'no he's not dead....' she thought with a relief then realized he was going to drown in his cereal she pulled the bowl away but just as she did he lifted up his head "Holy shit you scared me!!" she said "sorry fell asleep." he said "you fell asleep!!?" she asked "yeah why are you so freaked out?" he asked seeing her frazzled work she was about to shout 'you had me worried for a second!' but didnt "well I got to go now, see yah later Tori" he said flashing a smile at her leaving the kitchen leaving her standing there, after a couple dot dot dot moments "I think i'm going to run now...." she decided also leaving the kitchen. Meanwhile Cj was in her bed asleep when she twitched and yelled something about sqweavers.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 am

Page 2

Teresa bearly was able to get herself out of bed. She looked at her clock. "Damn it's almost two." She rolled out of bed and got dressed. She decided not to bother brushing her hair, since it almost always looks brushed, and decided not to put make-up on. She went down to the kitchen to get some ceral. "Damn today is going to be a shitty day." She cursed herself. Someone had eaten the last of her favorite kashi ceral and the milk was also gone. Cj was still in bed so she couldn't force her to go the store and Teresa didn't trust Luffy and Sanji always ends up spending to mush money from getting extra things no one needs at the time. They had to be careful with their budget since Ace was the only one in the household who had a job. Teresa cursed herself for remembering that fact.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

page 3

Tori had run about 2 miles, she listened to her music as she went. "so far no incidents have happened...this might turn out to be a good day." she thought after slowing down to a walk. Meanwhile back at the house Cj had finally woken up she stretched and yawned then her stomach gave a growl "oi oi I'm hungry!" she said jumping out of bed "foooddd!" she sang out as she jumped on the banister of the stairs and slid down them nearly taking out Sanji.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Page 4

Teresa heard someone fall down from the stairs. "Thought Tori went for a jog." Teresa said about to leave to the convient store. "Hey Teresa!" Sanji called out after helping Cj up. "If your going to the store could you get me some-" Before he could finish Teresa fliped him off without looking at him and slamed the door behind her. "Your friend needs some anger management." Sanji said to Cj. Cj only shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 pm

"she's always like that" Cj said with a laugh before dashing to the kitchen only to be dissapointed by the lack of food in the cabinet. "why is the food always gone??" she said in her emo corner Luffy came in eating a bag of chips "what the food is gone!!!?" he asked Sanji's eyebrow twitched as he kicked him "because of you!!!" he shouted as he chased Luffy around the house causing the General to stir and join the fray as he chased them both. Cj watched for a moment before walking out of the house to find a candy store of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Page 5

Teresa made her way to the store. She greeted the shopkeeper with a small wave. She went to the back with her basket to get some milk. While she was in the back. Three hugs with masks on came busting through the door waving around their guns telling everyone to get down on the floor. Teresa was still in the back, she decided to get some eggs too. "I think I'll make cookies tonight." She said to herself. She decided earlier that the hugs weren't much of a threat. She walked up to the cash register, pushing the goon away. She put her groceries on the counter. "Bitch! Get on the floor!" He screamed at her. Teresa clentched her fist, trying to calm down. The owner knew that Teresa was having a bad day and that she is more dangerous than the robbers. "Get on the fucking floor!" He screamed again. This time he pushed her groceries away. The eggs splattered on the floor. Teresa looked at the destroyed eggs and then at the robber. Even though he was taller than her she grabbed his neck quickly and got the gun out of his hand. She squeezed so far he passed out. She tossed him aside. The other two yelped and grabbed their boss and ran away. Leaving Teresa at the scene of the crime. "Oh shit." She said calmly and pissed off as the police cars' sirens could be heard outside.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Teresa was basically surrounded by the police and was being told she was under arrest 'This day just had to go there.....' she thought as she was put in the car and taken to the station. Where she was put in a cell.
Cj did find a candy store and bought a whole ton of it "yay candy!" she said as she walked back to the house when she saw they police cars go by she stared after them with a sucker in her mouth then shrugged and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm

page 7

It was a few hours before someone talked to her. A cop took her to a room which she assumed as the interagtion room. She was sitting at the table waiting. She looked at the glass window and knew people were watching her. She flipped thm off, almost beyonded pissed off. Someone came in soon after. He asked her a bunch of question trying to scare her and was getting pissed off about her very calm and unemotional attitude. He walked over to her and thoughed her shoulder which out of reflexe she grabbed his head and slamed in on the table. She realized that this could get her, her one phone call. Cops came busting in a few seconds later. "Alright what do you want." They talked to her like she was insane. "Phone call. Now." She demanded, her anger leaking into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Tori was humming and still walking when her cell started ringing luckily it was off silent, "Ello?" she said into the reciever "Tori..." she heard Teresa "Hey Teresa whats up?' she asked "I got arrested..." she answered in her calm voice but Tori could tell she was beyond pissed "you got arrested!!?" tori half yelled "I'm on my way to the station!" she said hanging up and running but she realized she needed her purse if she was going to bail Teresa out of jail so she ran back to the house. Luffy and Sanji were on the couch watching a movie, Tori ran in and was out in a heart beat "you hear something?" lufffy asked "nope" Sanji asnwered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Page 9

Teresa was in her cell now. They had to move her to a isolated cell since she beat the shit out of the other inmates. She was leaning against the wall standing waiting for Tori to get to the station. The hall soon got filled his smoke. Teresa coughed a little the smoke aggitating her lungs. A tall man who was smoking two cigars was standing infront of the cell. "What the fuck do you want." Teresa was now beyond pissed off. "Did you robb that store." He asked. Teresa punched a hole in the wall. "No, I did not robb that fucking store. You can ask the fucking owner who was there." "Alright I believe you." He said. She was taken aback by his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a Sims Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Sims Life   It's a Sims Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Sims Life
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next