Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 am

"hey your fine don't use that against me!" he shouted at her "chya right that blast would have sent me packing my bags for hell!" she said "you dodged it so your still alive at least." he said "come on just help me out!" she said waving her arms wildly "alright fine if you just shut up!!" he said "ok then!" she said with a grin.

Kaori came upon a house after walking a little ways more.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:24 am

Mika was rubbing her temples, getting a headach from Goku's whining.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 am

"whhooooooohoooooo!" trin shouted as she rode on piccolo's back as he flew "stop yelling in my ear!!!" he shouted at her "sorry!!!!" she shouted above the wind 'uggg' he groaned to himself

kaori approached the house and looked at it 'maybe the people that live here can tell me where i am.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am

Mika was clenching her fist, trying to keep herself from killing the annoying Trin-like man. 'I don't know how much more of this I can take!?' Mika screamed in her head, of course Mika won't amit that she is being stubbrun about telling him her name.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 am

kaori knocked on the door when a woman answered it "oh hello there." she said looking down at her "hi i'm kinda lost at the moment..." she began "your lost? did you lose your parents?" she asked "umm i don't have any parents." kaori said "no parents! and your out in the woods by yourself!? you should come in and sit down you should not be out on your own its dangerous for a little girl!" she said taking kaori inside "i just need directions...." she said but the lady wasn't listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:03 am

Mika was finally able to ignore Goku by thinking about the trouble Trin is probably getting in and Kaori. 'I need to find Kaori and Trin.' Mika said to herself. 'And fast before Trin gets into deep trouble and I just don't like the idea of Kaori being by herself.'
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 am

kaori found out the lady's name was chichi and she was insistant on having her stay Kaori decided to stick around 'hopefully Trin, wait scratch that, mika will at least find me eventually...' she thought. "well i have to go check on my son he's studying at the moment." Chichi said leaving the room Kaori just followed "gohan how's it going....oh not again!" she said opening a room kaori saw the room was empty and there was a desk with books and papers all over it.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 am

Mika got up thinking she sensed Kaori, but the feeling quickly went away. "Will you shut up!?" She screamed at Goku. He stopped, but smiled like nothing happened. "You're worse than Trin." Mika said leaving, she stopped. "Mika." She said before teleporting away.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 am

Piccolo had landed on the ground outside a house "ok here get some help here." he said "hey thanks a lot piccolo." she said "yeah yeah sure now get off my back!" he said "oh right" she said slipping off as he flew away. "hello?" she called as she walked in without knocking. kaori heard Trin's voice she left chichi to her ranting as she ran back to the front door and there stood trin "no not you!" she said "oh hey kaori" trin said casually "why did you have to be the one to find me ba chan!?" kaori said dissapointed at being found by the irrational loudmouth. "hey squirt don't call me ba chan!" she said as she tugged on Kaori's hair "ow your mean!" she said as they started to fight Chichi heard the noise and when she investigated she found trin holding up kaori by the back of her dress collar "let me go!" Kaori shouted flailing her arms. "stop that right now!!" Chichi shouted hitting Trin on the head with a frying pan Trin lay on her face on the ground "what the hell!?" she shouted getting up
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 am

Mika sensed Kaori again and this time Trin as well. "Alright I'm going." She said tired. She warped to the location. She ended up close to where she was before. "Oh great. Knowing my luck that annoying Trin-like man lives where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 am

After explaining that Trin was a "friend" of kaori's Chichi finally put the frying pan away "you haven't seen Mika have you?" Kaori asked "nope" trin said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 am

Mika signed in anger. Kaori and Trin's spirit's were being covered by a large energy source again. "As long as Kaori is with Trin. Trin shouldn't get into to much trouble."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 am

Trins stomach gave a growl "oh that reminds me, i didn't eat since we left....." she muttered "its your fault we're here in the first place." Kaori hissed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:09 am

Mika ended up wandering in the woods again, hopeing she won't be found by the annoying man from before.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:39 pm

"ah well thanks for looking after her we got to go." trin said "absolutly not! after what you did to her i don't think your responsible enough." Chichi said "i am to responsible!!" Trin yelled "no your not! your just a bully!" chichi yelled back the two women stood having a glare off.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Mika thought she heard Trin shouting from a near by house. She went inside without knocking to find Trin having a glare off with some woman.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am

"umm its fine really." Kaori said trying to ease the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 am

Mika sensed the sparks flying from the woman and Trin. "What did Trin do this time?" She asked Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 am

Chichi broke her glare when she saw Mika "now who are you?" she asked wondering why all the strange people were entering her house "trin's just upset cause she was told the truth." kaori said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 am

"There's a lot of things wrong with her." Mika said ignoring Chichi.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 am

"she's not letting me take kaori and has the nerve to say i'm not responsible, i am so responsible!" she said "right?" she added and there was a slience.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am

"Kaori is coming with me." Mika said to Chichi, ignoring Trin.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 am

"don't worry she's actually my guardian." kaori said before Chichi could protest
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 am

"So Trin what happened?" Mika asked her with you better not lie to me look.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am

"ok ok so i came in and me and kaori started arguing cause she called me ba chan so we started fighting and i had her by the collar and then that woman there hit me with the frying pan. then after all that i said i was taking kaori with me and she wasall 'no your not your just a bully and blah blah." Trin explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Dragon   Twilight Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Dragon
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next