Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thousand Sunny High School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Thousand Sunny High School Empty
PostSubject: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm

ok so I'm thinking I'll see how this works lol. Most of this is copied from a quiz/rp thing i found on Quizilla and I really liked it. warning: some of the characters ages have been changed and their personality has been changed a LITTLE bit and there is character association not found in the manga and this is not suppose to follow the manga exactly its just for fun so if there is complaining I will sick the redeads on you....lol jk but seriously i am only borrowing the idea so i am not making it up as i go....ok maybe some of it i am but other than that i do not take credit for the idea, it sounded fun so I am going with it, thank you have a nice day Smile

ok so the story is (depending on how many join.... teresa? maybe? lol): basically you are new to the island, either fam. just moved or you are staying with some friends/relatives while parents are away etc ect. and you start going to Thousand Sunny High School where natuarally chaos is bound to ensue. you pick your grade

so yeah here is a list of who is a student and who is a teacher and what they teach:
teachers: Iceberg-Principal, Smoker-PE teacher (yup XD can you see it??), Moria- science, Brooke-Music, Zeff-Home Economics, umm any other suggestions?? lol

students: Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Ussopp, Vivi, Koby, Helmeppo, CP9 (except for Blueno, Fukuroko (however the hell you spell it,) Spandam) Perona, Tashigi, Ace, Law, Kidd, basicall anyone else

oh and this is from the quizilla thing, Spandom runs a coffee shop called the Lobbey Coffee, and Franky runs the Mad House Coffee Shop. (lol thought that was funny) anyway if you think you might be interested just throw up a charrie sheet plz. and if i left anything out.....I apologize....
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 pm

ok this is my charrie

Name: Jaqaline (but prefers to be called Jackie)
year: Junior
Hair: Dark brown with a purple highlight.
eyes: light green
other: shes quiet and shy when first meeting new people but loosens up the more you get to know her, hates conflict and will just walk away if one arises, this often makes her look like a pushover, (personality deveolpe as we go on XD) her favorite class is English, hates Science she's a little older than most kids in her grade since she started school late. Her parents are both archeologists and are going on an expedition, they decided to let Jackie stay with their good friend Nico Robin for the year so she could go to school.

(lol I try)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Name: Lona
Year: freshman
Hair: Midnight blue
Eyes: Teal
other: A very quiet and stoic girl. She doesn't warm up to people and is afraid to trust. She knows how to fight but doesn't pick fights with other people. She plays the celo and piano. She is suppose to be a sophmore but failed a year because of certain circumstances. She is living with Garp. She had been taken away from her previous home for reasons that only Grap knows about. She has a split personality that was developed as a mental defense. Her othe self is louder but not screaming loud. She will pick fights due to the fact she gets pissed off very easily. The only time she comes out is when Lona feels very threatened.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Jackie stood at the docks with her numerous bags around her. She had a spaced out look on her face as she looked out at the water her parents talked about how much she was going to have fun, and that shes was going to make lots of friends blah blah usual parent pep talk stuff. "and you have our cell numbers?" her mom asked bringing her out of her daydream "huh?" she asked "cell number?" she repeated "oh yeah!" Jackie said nodding her head "we aren't sure how good reception will be so dont be to disgruntled if we dont answer." her father said "okie dokie." Jackie replied "well i was hoping Robin would be here when we got here but I guess not, we have to get going dear, we'll call you when we get a chance to ok?" he mom said hugging her "hope the dig is successful" Jackie said giving her dad a hug too "with any luck it will be" he replied ruffling her dark brown hair "have fun at your new school we love you!" they said getting back on the boat and waving bye, Jackie waved back and sat down on her luggage and looked around the dock for somebody.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Lona was sitting at the docks, waiting for to be picked up. She stared at the water impassivly. Humming a song in her head. She pulled up her jacket sleeve and looked at the bruise. She pulled the sleeve back down and continued to stare at the water. The wind brushed her midnight blue locks against her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Jackie was begining to get impatient with waitng and figured she would just find the nearest store and ask for directions, she stood up and grabbed some of her bags.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Lona felt someone walked to her. Her back was to them. She slowly got up trying not to flinch from her brused legs, which couldn't been seen because of her jeans. She turned to face whoever was watching her. She saw a rather built old man. He had white hair and a beard. He smiled at her. She reconized him a few seconds later. She only met him once before. "Come on kid." He said to her. "I'm taking you to your new home." Lona gave a very small nodd. She walked to him and they walked to gether. Lona couldn't but help wonder if she had just traded one hell for another.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Jackie was struggling with her bags all the way to the end of the dock. she dropped everything and leaned against the tallest suitcase "hello Jackie" she heard she looked over and saw a dark haired woman "Robin!" Jackie said giving her a hug she laughed "sorry I'm late but I got hung up on some things." she explained "thats ok, I was about to take a cab though" Jackie said "well no need for that let me help you with your bags." Robin said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Garp and Lona took a cab to Garp's house. Lona still didn't know that she was going to be living with Garp. The cab stopped at a medium size japanese style hosue. There were two boys in the front yard. They looked like they were doing yard work. Lona frown deepened. She knew she wasn't going to like living here. She got out of the cab with her only suitcase. Garp payed the driver and patted Lona's shoulder which made her flinch.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 am

They made it to Robins how which was just a small two bedroom house. "welcome to your home away from home." Robin smiled Jackie smiled back and they started carrying her bags to her room.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 am

Garp kept his hand on Lona's shoulder. He knew it was making her uneasy but he believe that it was the only way to get her used to physical contact. The two boys soon noticed that their grandfather had someone with him. A small girl who looked like a goth.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 am

"well I'll leave you to unpack, but we should go get you registered at school as soon as possible." Robin said "ok" Jackie replied as Robin left the room. She started to unpack her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 am

Luffy quickly got in Lona's face. Ace made a tsk noise shaking his head. Garp had to punch Luffy's face to get him away from her. Ace smiled at her and Lona just looked away. Garp lead her to a fairly large bedroom. Lona dropped her suitcase of the floor and went to the window. Garp sighed at the sight. Lona gave the expression as though she was just being moved to a new prison and to a new cell. Garp gently closed the door. Lona wait a minute before she went to her suitcase. She opened it to revel mostly books and music sheets. There was only about two shirts, three pairs of jeans, a skirt and one corset top. She took out her chappy doll and hugged it with the same impassive expression.

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 am

Jackie gave up in trying to find everything in the boxes that she had, she wasnt an organized person so she had just thrown everything randomly together. She left the room and went down the stairs She heard Robin talking to someone "so she is here?" the voice asked "mmhmm she's upstairs" Robin replied but then noticed jackie in the doorway "nevermind she's right here." she said to an orange haired girl sitting at the counter
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 am

Lona neatly put the clothes that she had, away. Including her underwear and socks. She put her books on a empty bookshelf. She then examined the room a bit more. She had a ghost of a smile on her face. The room looked like just how she would want it.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 am

The girls name was Nami and she was already in Jackie's face "so what grade are you going into? have any idea what your classes are?" she bombarded her with questions, "umm 11th, and no" Jackie answered the first two "she hasn't registered yet" Robin explained "ohh i see" Nami said with her hands on her hips "we were just going to go do that, and maybe go school shopping later" Robin added Nami's face lit up "shopping!? can I come?" she asked Robin nodde 'we're going shopping? since when?' Jackie thought with a sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am

Garp barged into Lona's room. Lona jumped off the floor. "Lona come downstairs. We're going school shopping for you." Lona justed stared at him. "Now, now." Garp sighed. "Don't give me that look." Lona was now confused. Never before has anyone been able to tell her expressions apart. "I know you don't have a lot of clothes. You need more. You're a girl!" Garp grabbed Lona's hand and took her downstairs where Ace and Luffy were waiting.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 am

Jackie was being shuffled out the door by Nami Robin laughed to herslef as she followed them.

(should Garp live just down the street? lol)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:09 am

(sure why not)

Lona walked out with them but put a noticble space between them. Luffy seemed oblivious of this but Ace noticed. He couldn't help but wonder why she was doing this. She seemed edgy around them. More edgy than a normal new comer would be.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 am

The three girls were walking along the sidewalk Nami was chattering on and on about stuff Jackie wasn't sure what she had lost track of what she was saying a while back, "so what school a I going to?" she asked "Thousand Sunny High School" Robin replied "i'm sure you'll like it there, a lot of interesting people" she added.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 am

Garp took the to the mall. Luffy ran to the food court followed by Garp. Leaving Ace and Lona by themselves. Lona could see that Ace wasn't to happy with his grandfather and brother. Lona started to get uneasy. She thought Ace was sour because he was with her. Lona started to walk away but Ace grabbed her arm which made her despertly pull away. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." Ace said tired. "I credit card. Come on." He walked next to her. "Let's get you some new clothes."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 am

They got to the mall (Nami had insisted they do that first) and she was throwing clothes at Jackie "oh try this and this!" she said tossing a skirt and blouse at her Jackie thought most of these clothes were a bit to flouncy for her, she prefered more earthy tones, with only small amounts of color. and her taste for skirts wasnt very broad. but she tried them on anyway just to keep Nami from jumpiing down her throat. She ended up picking a new pair of jeans since all hers had holes in them, a new pair of kaki cargo pants, and some new shirts. Nami threw some heels at her saying to buy them since she could stand to have more feminine shoes.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 am

Ace took Lona to a goth store thinking that she would like the cloths there. He was right. Once inside Lona headed to wear the corset tops were. He chuckled as she started to browse though them. "You can get a few of clothes but you should get some normal shirts too. The school does have a dress code. And you can't show your shoulders." Ace explained. Lona nodded showing that she understood. Ace took around from where he was standing. He kept close to Lona but also a distance. He noticed that she wanted a certain amount of space around her from other people. He also noticed that she didn't like crowds too much. He didn't like crowds either but she...well she seemed to freak out a little. Even though her face never showed it.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am

After buying her clothes, they headed to the food court. Where Nami walked up to a dark haired boy who was busy stuffing his face completely full, Jackie had to hold back her laughter at how ridiculous he looked.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 am

Lona ended up getting one corset top, two mini skirts and one normal length skit. She got three t-shirts and some more socks. Ace asked if she wanted a new pair of shoes but she shook her head no. Ace told her that they should head to the food court to check up on his grandfather and brother. Ace took the shopping bags. Once they got there. Lona saw three girls around Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Thousand Sunny High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thousand Sunny High School
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next