Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Mika ended up getting a room. Mika sighed sitting on the bed that was in the corner of the room. "I've been losing my temper faster the more I'm with that idiot." Mika sighed. 'Of course it's my fault that I'm in this situation.' Mika thought back to where she accidently showed her powers from getting pissed off.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm

It didn't take much for Trin to be accepted by the group, they sailed on beating up a sea cow in the process. when they finally reached an island.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 am

Mika soon got bored and impatient. She looked around to learn that the only thing keeping her locked in was a locked door. "I demoleshed a wall and they think a locked door will keep me in here. They're dead wrong." Mika's angry rising, feeling insulted.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 am

The sea cow (the one they had beaten up) was the one that was towing them along when suddenly they wer flying through the air Trin was laughing like she was having the time of her life. they crash landed and she sat up "wow that was great can we do it again!?" she houted.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:11 am

Trin flinched as though she was waiting to be hit. "Oh yeah, Mika's not here." Trin said to herself. Then the realization dawned on her again. "Oh that's right! I don't know where Mika and Kaori are!!"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am

"who?" Luffy asked "they're friends of mine one of them is a short little snot of a kid, and the other has long red hair and is pretty bossy." trin explained "oi Luffy so there you are." they heard "gah its you!" Trin shouted seeing Zoro "you again?" he asked "well geez i thought a wimp like you would have died from the injuries you had.." she said crossing her arms. "what was that?!" he asked "oi oi where's Ussop?" Luffy asked "oh yeah thats right, we have to go help him he headed toward Arlong park." Zoro said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Mika was able to unlock the door with her magic. She went outside in time to see a orange haired woman seemingly kill a man with a long nose. The mermen laughed as the man fell into the pool. 'Didn't she stab her hand?' Mika thought seeing the woman's hand covered in blood. 'Or do they think it's his?' She asked herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Trin had followed them but they had met a girl wearing a head band, Trin stood half listening the girl was apparantly some girl named Nami's sister and the town was being ravaged by fishmen, which she found odd since Zoras were normally peaceful,. "eh I'm bored" she said as she walked off
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Mika was able to sneak outside. "I wonder if I should try to find Trin." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"Hey anybody here!?" she shouted in the seemingly empty town, noone answered "this place is about as dead as Kakariko.." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Mika ended up in a dead town that reminded her of Kakariko. She then thought she heard a fimiliar voice. "Could it really be that idiot?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Trin was still walking around being noisy as usual, she didnt see the townsfolk that were peeking out of their homes "is that person insane??!" was their initial thought.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:41 am

Mika was trying to track down Trin's reistu. She growled frustrated to find that Trin's reitsu was everywhere in that town. "Guess I'll have to find that idiot the old fashion way." Mika sighed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 am

"ehhh this place is too quiet.." Trin said after sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Mika eventually found Trin sitting down in the middle of a dirt road. Mika quietly walked up behind Trin. Mika glared down at Trin. She waked Trin hard on Trin's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea   Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey Beyond the Twilight Sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2