Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Hollow Ground - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm

"hey quiet!" a guard said "mind telling me why I'm in here i dont recall breaking any laws!" Tori said "are you deaf?" he said going up the the bars. Luckily she was able to summon Titus he stood towering over the guard who was still unaware of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Himiko noticed Teresa's coughing. She knew that her hime was coughing up blood. Hime always hid when she was coughing blood.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

after knocking the guard out and bending the bars to let Tori out Titus did his best to break the cuffs since a key couldnt be found, "come on we gotta find teresa" Tori said as she grabbed the rest of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Himiko went to the door. Hime did nothing to stop her. She twisted the door nob expecting it to be locked. She was suprised to find that it wasn't. Before she opened the door though. The man that came earlier opened the door. Himiko jumped a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"damn it! curse my inability to find people!" Tori said as they now stood in the middle of nowhere, Tori could only sense the pain of someone she couldnt exactly pinpoint people.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

He came in quietly. Himiko glared at him. He looked at the tray of untouched food. Himiko didn't know who but she could tell he was annoyed and dissapointed. "Aizen-sama wishes to speak with your master." He said for the first time. Himiko's eye twiched at the master part.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 am

Tori was still trying to locate Teresa, Titus was looking out for "enemies"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:54 am

Himiko also took notice that his monotone was like her hime's. Himiko harden her glare, if possible. "Your Aizen will just have to make do with me." The man turned to the door.
"So be it." He said, he led Himiko to Aizen. Aizen was sitting on his throne. He seemed suprised to not see hime there.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 am

Tori was now sitting on a rock, in her head she was calculating how long Teresa's lungs could go untreated.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:13 am

Teresa knew she wasn't going to last long if she went untreated. She coughed again. Her coughing was violent enough to catch the attention of someone out in the corridor and bring them in her cell...room. She was to preoccupied with her coughing to notice the tall man stareing at her. He was tall and had messing brown hair. He approched her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 am

"shit" Tori muttered after doing the calculation in her head, she had to find teresa and treat her, and she knew that she wouldnt let anyone else near her...they'd be incinerated on the spot....
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 am

His hand was a few inches away from her when she suddenly jumped off the couch which made her vomit some blood. She glared at her intruder. He sighed and said something about her having to be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 am

Tori stood up when she saw the people from before "gezz they're persistant!" she said. 'we can take them..' Titus said 'or maybe get directions...' Tori answered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am

Teresa reached for where her sword would normally be. She cursed in korean when she felt only air. She didn't have the strenght to fight. But she wouldn't be killed without a fight. She had no idea that the man had no intention to fight her. He was actually slightly concerned about her.

Himiko looked behind her in the middle of her conversation with Aizen. A look of great worry spead on her face. She knew that hime was in deep trouble if they couldn't get her to Tori-chan. She wanted to blame it all on hime but she was to worried. She would blame hime and yell at her when hime was okay again.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 am

Tori and Titus were busy fighting the shinigami,

(you said our weapons had elements right?)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 am

(yeah. mine is darkness type. she is mainly fire but she can turn any elemnt into a darkness type. they become pure destruction. so if she used water it would lose all healing properties)

The man introduced himself. His name was Stark. Teresa didn't care. She waited for him to attack. He eyes slightly widened when he dissapeared from her vision. He reappered behind her. He was able to grab her hands and restrain her.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 am

(ok, i'm still tossed up between water and earth...)

Tori created a sheild as a sword was swung down at her she deflected it.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 am

Himiko could tell that hime was in great distress now. Aizen noticed Himiko's attention was somewhere else. "Is there something on your mind." He asked her with fake concern. Himiko looked back at him with a intense glare. She wanted to ask him, demand him to find Tori-chan but Himiko did't want Tori-chan to get trapped here with them.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Tori and Titus had defeated most of the shinigami, Titus had one still concious in a head lock "ok could you please tell us where we are?" Tori asked after wiping some sweat off her brow
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:44 pm

(i looked up himiko's name and it is spelled Himeko. i was spelling it right the whole damn time. it also means princess child)

Stark loosen his hold on Teresa's hands when she started coughing again. "I." She coughed again. She then blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

(thats cool)

Titus had managed to intimidate the man into telling them where they were "soul society?" Tori said to herself "you wont get away tresspassers never do!" the man said "yeah yeah" Tori said thinking she had more important things to worry about than a bunch of shinigami with nothing better to do than to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:49 pm

(i think by now our group is used to being chased down)

"I gotta go!" Himeko was gone in a flash. Aizen just smiled. He looked at Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra nodded and then he was gone in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

(lol yeah)

"I know he was annoying but did you really have to nearly break his spine?" Tori scolded Titus as they continued their journey to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Himeko found hime being held by some man she never seen before. He was holding her gently, bride style. Himeko couldn't help snort at the image before her. The man raised a eyebrow at her in question. "If you knew her you would understand."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

"you have some strange power." she heard a voice say she looked to see a man wearing a hat and flowered robe sitting against a tree, he gave the impression he was napping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Ground   Hollow Ground - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Ground
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: