Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Triston had jumped off his bed after telling the girl to hide his mother came in to find him standing there looking at her with his hands behind his back. "Triston are you alright?" she asked "yeah i'm fine why wouldn't i be?" he replied "well i heard you yell." she said "oh that i...fell out of bed.." he said she looked at him skeptically and at the mess around him "alright if you say so.....good night then." she said closing his door. After he was sure she went back to her room he dove next to his bed and looked under it "who the hell are you!?" he asked in a hushed yell
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Masago crawled out from his bed and jumped sat on it. "Masago." She introduced. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

"I'm Triston...... and where in the world did you fall from?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

"From a warp." She said like it was obvious. "Oh yeah speaking of that." She turned her sweet girl mood on. "Would you please allow me to stay here until I'm able to use my magic again?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm

"what?!" Triston almost yelled aloud but stopped himself "you land on me in the middle of the night nearly gave me a heart attack, i don't even know who you are and your asking to stay in my room?" he asked trying not to fall for the sweet look she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:21 pm

The sweet look quickly turned into her threatening look. "Now you listen to me bub." She said in a dead calm manner. "You'll let me stay her or else. I may not be able to use any warps but I still have enough engery and willpower to send you to hell." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"why are you threatening me now?" he asked cringing "you can stay just dont get me into trouble i get myself in enough as it is!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Masago's expression changed in a heart beat. "No problem." She said with a smile. "Now where may I sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:28 pm

"umm you can slee..." he was about to say when he saw she was already making herself comfortable... "ummm i guess you can sleep there....in my bed...." he said as he grabbed his extra blanket and layed on the floor.

(sorry if its not her character to do that but i thought it would be funny)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm

The next day before dawn Masago was sitting on the roof of Triston's house. She yawned and stretched watching the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Triston sat up quickly 'why am i on the floor?' he thought he looked at his bed, it was empty 'was that just a dream?' he thought he decided it was "so there isn't a crazy girl living in my room!" he said aloud as he jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:38 pm

"Good morning." Triston said going to the kitchen to have breakfast.
"Good morning." Masago said in her cute voice. He jumped and screamed suprised.
"Triston how rude!" His mother scolded. "That is no way to treat a guest." Masago smiled hiding her snicker.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:42 pm

"but you and then but you.....dah! forget it." he said smacking his forehead and stomping out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Masago looked at his mother for answeres but she only shrugged. Masago headed for the front door. When she looked back she saw his mother shake her head dissapointed. 'Crappy family.' She thought to herself. She found Triston easily.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:47 pm

triston jumped when she came next to him "do you always do that!?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm

"Yeah. Pretty much." She sat down next to him. "Want to leave?" She asked, knowing the answer. Before he could answer her, she grabbed his arm and started to pull him with her.
"Where are we going?" He demanded taking back his arm. Masago hopped on one foot keeping her balance from the sudden weight change.
"Going back to your house. Stay on your mother's good side and when I can use my magic again. I'm taking you with me."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm

What she said didnt register immediately in Tristons brain 'leave? magic? what good side!?' he thought as he followed her back to his house
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Before Triston could get one step inside of his own house Masago shoved him out. "You stay out here." She ordered. The door close and after three hours the door finally opened. His mother stepped out smiling.
"Oh Triston I'm glad you finally decided to settle down." She said beaming. Masago peaked from behind her and stuck her tongue out at him once he figured out what his mother was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm

his mother gave him a hug and he looked over at Masago with a 'i can't believe you' look "now come in and eat something your still a growing boy after all." his mother said after letting go she hurried inside "three hours!?" he asked masago as they followed her.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:11 pm

"She's very hard to convince." Masago said annoyed and exhausted. Her stomach growled. "Hungry." She said skipping to the table.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

triston sat at the table eating his mother was nit picky again "don't forget to fix your hair..nevermind let me do it." she said as she ran a bristle brush through his black hair "ow mom your murdering me!" he yelled as she tugged at the knots "your hair is so unruly!" she claimed as she finally pulled it back into a low pony tail Masago was trying hard not to laugh at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Masago and Triston were on the beach. Three days have pass. "Yes!" Masago threw her arms into the air. "I'm fully recharged. You ready?" She winked.
In those three days the boy that she had sorta met earlier had his own meeting, he met the king of red lions and was now on his way to dragon roost island.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"right now?!" he asked trying to hide the fact he was excited about the idea
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Masago started laughing hard. She slapped his back in a friendly manner but it almost knocked him over. "Yeah now. I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't going to be now." Masago snapped her fingers before Triston could comment. They were both warped to dragon roost island. "Opps." She said meaning to say to herself. "I guess three days wasn't enough."
"What!?" He yelled at her. "Where the hell are we?!" He screamed-asked her. She shoved him away by his face. He fell backwards landing on the sand.
"We're on dragon roost island." She answered. "Not a bad place to land." She once again ment to say to herself. She saw a rito fly over head. The rito spotted them and flew down.
"You two shouldn't be here." He said. "It's dangerous right now."
"How so?" Masago askeed, intrested. Triston just stood up and started to listen.
"The great Valoo is upset for reasons we do not know." The rito tried to explain. "The valcano is now unstable and dangerous. His rage shakes the entire island." Masago kept her smile. She always wanted to go into the valcano but entry was forbidden. "You two should leave for your own safety." He added before flying away to Windfall. Even though Triston has only know Masago for three days he had already started to figure out her devious ways.
"We're going in. Aren't we." He stated instead of asking.
"Oh yeah." Masago said excited.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Trsiton looked up at the volcano 'I know i said i wanted adventure....but little bits at a time..' he thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death   Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Waker: The Ties That Bind Us Even After Death
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: