Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Zone (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm

"ehh so thirsty..." trin said later after the camp was set up she spotted kaori playing with Lyra, Mika was resting, "hey Kaori can i have some of your water?" she asked "no! you should have saved yours." kaori said grabbing her gourd protectively, Trin glared before walking away she sat down and looked around when she spotted a cactus, the only thing that clicked in hr mind was that cactus have water so she got up and ran over to it and immediatley cut a piece of the cactus and drank the juice, it was bitter but it relieved her thirst Trin discarded the cactus half and strolled back to the camp, "i don't know what Mika was talking about i feel fine....whoops!" she said as she fell over tipsy, her vision swaying "whooo! this stuff makes your head spin!" she said giggling "hey kaori i didn't know you had a twin!" she called "uh oh Mika chan! we have a problem!" Kaori said seeing Trin.
"She drank the cactus juice, didn't she?" Mika asked frustrated.
Trin lay on her back pointing at the sky "haha that cloud looks like a poe heehee" she said and there were clearly no clouds in the sky Mika had a 'i'm going to take that as a yes look' on her face.
Mika sighed. She finished setting up camp. She went over to Trin and took her to a tent and layed her under it. "Stay there please. The effects of the cactus juice should go away by midday tomorrow."
"maybe we should tie her up, she didn't listen to you last time you gave her advice and i don't think the state she's in changed her listening skills" kaori said looking up at Mika.
"You're probably right, but I don't have anything to tie her with."
"she carries that big bag..." kaori suggested.
"Come on even Trin wouldn't just be carring rope..." Mika stopped when Kaori pulled out some rope from Trin's bad. "I stand corrected."
"she carries a lot of junk." Kaori said as if she had searched the bag before.
Mika didn't think much on what Kaori said. They tied Trin up hoping that would be enough to keep Trin from getting into more trouble.
"ahhh spiders!" Trin burst out scaring kaori, she then fell asleep mumurring things "i'm going to stay by you Mika." kaori said moving her blanket over.
"Okay. That's fine." Mika couldn't get any sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about how the ancient monsters are coming back.
kaori was sleeping until she heard a rumbling through the ground waking up she listened closer looking over at trin but she was still laying down, "Mika!" she half whispered.
"Yes?" Mika sat up.
"there's something coming this way, a lot of somethings" Kaori said.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Mika sighed. "What now?" Mika got up and went outside.
"i'll stay here." kaori said Lyra came out and looked at her "for now." kaori added.
"Damn these guys." Mika scratched her head.
kaori poked her head out of the tent and saw two massive boars coming "uh oh what are we going to do Mika?" she asked.
Mika sighed getting ready to fight. She took out her saber. "Don't worry. These guys aren't hard to kill."
Kaori looked at her slingshot "i don't think i can be any help here." she said with a seatdrop to Lyra.
"I'm giving you only on warning. Leave now or I will be forced to take your lives." Mika's tone was more serious than usuall. Dark energy swirled around her.
kaori watched Mika from a safer distance "wow." was all she said seeing the dark energy.
The goblins started to charge at her. Mika sighed and snaped her fingers. Blood poured out of their old wounds and they fell to the ground any survivors fled. "I sure hope that Kaori didnt' see that."
Luckily for Mika Bo-bae knew the spell she was going to do so she had distracted Kaori's attention to check on Trin. She had poked Trin who immediatly sat up her eyes wide "what?!" she asked "nothing just Goblins." kaori said "oh ok" Trin said going back to sleep "shit! goblins?!" Trin said waking up again "ahh no i didn't say goblins!" kaori said waving her arms frantically.
"What's going on?" Mika asked, entering the tent. All the goblins were turned to ashes by black fire and became part of the desert.
"Trin just spazzed but its fine now." kaori said "i think she's getting better she's stopped twitching" she added.
"Well lets get some rest." Mika said before she went back to sleep.
"ok" Kaori said as Mika layed down kaori layed down as well 'who are you?' she thought to herself thinking about Mika's magic.
Mika untied Trin once dawn broke. "Come on." Mika started to pack the camp.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:06 pm

"oh god my head what happened last night?" Trin graoned holding her head "you mean you don't remember?!" Kaori asked "no i haven't felt this way since that time i...wait there was something with a cactus where is that thing?" she asked "no!" kaori yelled smacking her in the head "ouch twerp what was that for?!" Trin jumped up.
Mika punched Trin's head. "I told you not to drink any of the juice for any of the plants."
"i can't help that i was thirsty!" Trin defended herself.
"And I told you to conserve your water..." Mika handed another goard full of water. "This time make sure you do."
"yeah yeah i will" Trin said but before Trin could take the gourd Kaori snatched it "gimme that" she said storing it with her gourd.
"Good idea. Lets head out." The sun was now blazing making marages.
the sun was indeed hot and Kaori wasn't taking it very well after the next half hour she swayed a little bit and stumbled, Trin had felt sorry for the kid so she stopped and let her climb on her back to rest herself.
Mika noticed the two struggling, but couldn't do anything. She looked for and shelter they could use to get out of the sun. "Okay, that could work." Mika spotted a huge rock formation and setted off for it.
Trin continued to follow Mika to a large rock.
After a hour they were able to get to the rock formation. Trin looked like she was ready to pass out. "Here. Give me Kaori. I'll take her up."
"thanks" Trin panted as she passed Kaori to Mika.
Mika took Kaori and nimbly climbed the rock formation.
"yeah i'll just catch up." Trin said as she started climbing.
Mika couldn't help but sigh seeing how much trouble Trin was having. Mika already got to the top and put Kaori in the Queen Fairy's domain that was inside the rock formation.
"whoo! made it!" trin finally hauled herself on the rock ledge and lay panting "remind me to never come here again." she said rolling over and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 pm

"Don't worry. We shouldn't have to come here after this." Mika went down a hole in the middle of the rock, hopeing Trin would follow.
"oh thank the goddesses shade!" trin said following Mika into the hole.
"You are quite pathetic." Mika said to Trin. The fairy queen looked embaressed about the fact Trin was drinking out of her spring.
"what!? kaori confiscated my water!" Trin said "show some respect." Mika muttered bonking her head "huh? oh! forgive me!" Trin jumped up apologizing.
"No...problem..." The queen fairy wasn't sure what to make of it. "She a friend of yours?" She asked Mika, Trin was now trying to get her water from Kaori.
"Yes. Although sometimes I believe I'm her babysister..." Trin started to throw a tamtrum after Kaori would give Trin's water to her. "Okay, scratch that. Almost all the time."
"here but you only get a sip!" kaori snipped at Trin giving her the gourd "i can't believe i actually carried you for miles through a desert ungrateful little.." Trin kept muttering to herself as she drank her water "ok thats enough now gimme!" kaori said jumping but Trin held it above her head.
"Kaori left Trin keep charge of her own water. We're only going to stay down here for a couple of hours so get rested."
Trin stuck her tongue out at kaori who threw a deku seed at her.
"Stop it you two. I told you to get some rest!" Mika was lying down next to the spring.
Kaori layed down and closed her eyes and surprisingly trin listened and did the same.
After Trin fell asleep and Kaori seemingly fell asleep Mika decided to talk with the fairy queen. "What are you doing back to this desert?" The fairy queen asked, like Mika and her have been long friends.
"Going to the spirit temple..."
kaori was really good at faking sleep so she could hear the conversation between the fairy queen and Mika.
"What are you looking for in there...who are you looking for?" The queen asked, puzzled.
"No. It's a treasure. I was a bit worried since Trin seemed have gotten suspisous, but she's clueless." Mika sat up. "I just want to find the seven treasures of the sages. I don't know what I'm going to do next."
kaori nearly gasped at hearing the word sages but held it in.
"Why are you even looking for the treasures. I know you are not going to try to sell them. You've never been like that." Mika lyed back down.
"Like I said. I don't know what I'm going to do..." The fairy sighed.
"I'm sure you'll think of something. At least this time you're not alone." The fairy said reffering to Trin and Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Kaori listened for more but it seemed there wasn't any.
"Okay time to get up." Mika's timelimit expired. "We've got to get moving now."
Trin being the usually light sleeper sat up Kaori sat up a little slower.
The three of them had walked for another five hours and the sun was starting to set. "We're going to keep moving for most of the night."
"I can live with that." Trin said kaori nodded.
"That didn't take as long as I expected..." Mika said as the ruins of a town came into view.
"woah what town is this?" Trin asked.
"It's just the ruins of a ancient town that stood here about five centuries ago. It was built around the spirit temple when the race of thieves went extinct. The town became deserted after the temple was buried from a sand storm. Most of the city was too."
trin stared back at the ruins. '5 centuries...that puts it almost at the time of......wait what was that story again?' she thought to herself.
"Well rest here for the day and go in the morning."
they set up camp, and trin lay on her back with her hands behind her head.
Mika took out a old book and began to read using Lyra as a lantren.
Trin was in a rather pleasant mood, and this showed because she was telling Kaori stories of past adventures.
'Trin is in an usually good mood.' Mika thought to herself.
kaori eventually went off to play her little ocarina while trin settled to sharpening her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Mika coughed fieriously. She looked at her hand to find some blood. 'Damn I'm running out of time.' She smiled softly thinking about what was to come.
"are you alright Mika?" kaori asked trin looked up from her work.
"Yes! Yes, everthing's fine..." Mika trailed off at the end. She got up saying she wanted go for a walk.
Trin watched Mika walk away "hey squirt stay with the camp." Trin said standing up "don't call me squirt!" kaori said as she walked away "Mika! wait up!" she said catching up to her.
Mika stopped for Kaori. "Was there something you wanted?" Mika said in a distant voice.
"no just thought you could use some company." she said, trin's eyebrow twitched as kaori left her to watch the camp.
"I actually want to be alone for a while." Mika was still distant. "Why don't you play with Trin for a while."
"ok" kaori said a little sad before walking away.
Mika felt bad for making Kaori sad. She headed back to the camp. But stopped once she felt the urge to puck. She ran to the nearest building and started pucking blood.
"I hope Mika's alright" kaori said "i'm sure she's fine she's a tough girl." trin said 'but she's not telling us something.' kaori thought to herself.
"You guys want to head in side now?" Mika asked.
"yeah lets go." Trin said.
They went through the main enterence. "Careful." Mika said, she pointed to the quicksand.
"How are we suppose to get to the other side?" Trin asked aggitated. Mika didn't answer. She picked up Kaori and jump from the seemingly stable stone platforms to the door.
'oh hehe right...' trin thought as she made the jump herself. she landed on the other side.
They entered a large open room with torches that reminded them of the forest temple.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

"hehe de ja vue." Trin said when she saw the torches.
Mika ignored Trin. She lit the torches with black fire. The started to shake, the stairs went inward and led to an underground passage. "Come on." Mika said in her distant voice.
Both Kaori and Trin followed Mika down the stairs, Kaori was behind Trin and when they passed a small doorway she looked down it and saw a soft glow, her curiousity got the better of her as she went to investigate.
Mika and Trin entered a large room that had a huge statue of a woman sitting. "Trin you take Kaori, I'm going to find the sage's room by myself." Mika said, not looking at her.
"oh ok" trin said watching Mika walk away "ok squirt lets go..." Trin said but when she looked down she saw that she wasn't there 'Oh my god! Kaori is missing!!!' she thought frantically looking all over the room.
It didn't take long for Mika to find the sage's room. She walked in with caution.
kaori had found the light and it belonged to a lantern it sat on the floor and she looked at it when a poe ghost appeared and picked up the lantern Kaori gave a shreik, Trin heard the little girl scream and she ran to find her she saw found her in time to jump in front of her and kill the poe Kaori clung to Trin "thank you trin san." she said "what were you thinking!!? wandering alone by yourself you almost got yourself killed!!" Trin yelled.
Mika walked around the room, wondering why nothing was happening. "Those witches should appear..." Mika said confused. "I wonder why not?"
"now don't you ever walk away from me again!" Trin said finishing her lecture as she pulled Kaori back to the main room. "who died and made you my mother?" Kaori said a little annoyed at the sudden matureness of trin. "stupid baachan" she muttered "what did you say!!??" Trin asked bonking her head.
Trin was ready to get hit and yelled at by Mika once she realized what she did. After a few seconds she sighed in relief but started to wonder where Mika was. Mika sat down in the middle of the sage's room. She took her ribbon off and saw that it had a faint glow on the ruby. "Could this be it?"
"come on." she said to Kaori who followed her "mika?" Trin called through the hall.
Mika was far too deep in thought and deep in the statue to hear Trin. "Could this be it?" She asked herself again.
Trin had found a door way and indicated for kaori to stay back "this is the part where things usually get messy." she said while weilding her scythe she shouted her battle cry running into the room ready for a fight but stopped confused when she saw Mika in on the floor holding her hair ribbon.
"What's with the warcry?" Mika asked.
"well this is usually the part when we are attacked by god knows what..." Trin said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

"Not this time." Mika put her ribbon back on.
"why was your ribbon glowing?" she asked slinging her scythe back on her back.
"Seems like we didn't have a reason to come here after all." Mika got up and dusted herself off.
"hmm now what? we've been to the forest, the fire, water, shadow, and now spirit temples." trin said.
"There's only two temples left." Mika took out her map. "There's the temple of time." She said pointing to the lost woods. "And the temple of light. I don't know where that one is."
"No but i know a book that could tell us where." trin said thinking.
"Really?!" Mika was startled and suprised.
"yeah its in the ancient library." Trin said grinning.
Mika couldn't believe she was going to ask Trin a question on where something was. "Where's that?" Kaori asked before she could.
"I think its underneath hyrule castle..." Trin said thinking "you think!!??" Kaori asked.
"Good enough." Mika was actually a bit impressed with Trin. "Have any ideas on how to get there?" She asked.
"well first we need to get to Hyrule and there are two options one we go through the sewers, or two we climb the wall." Trin said listing the options of getting into hyrule castle.
"Climbing the walls sounds a bit dangerous for you and Kaori. So sewers should be the way for us." Mika said thinking about the situation.
"we should definitly climb the wall....." Trin said mostly to herself when what mika had said clicked "what do you mean 'dangerous for you and kaori!!??'" she asked with a vein twitch.
"Trin you're not the most graceful person in the world." Mika thought that would be enough. "If you try to climb the wall, it'll only result in a epic failure."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 pm

"we should climb it anyway." trin said "why?" Kaori asked "cause it won't take as long and its more fun." she said.
'This is seriously going to end in a epic failure...' Were Mika's thoughts. Mika decided it wasn't worth wasting anymore energy, arguing with Trin. 'Yep. Epic failure.' Mika thought again looking at the wall. 'I can do this...not so sure about Trin.'
Trin went ahead and went scaling up the wall she made it about halfway when her hand slipped and she went sliding down a bit she tried scrambling back up but she lost her footing and fell the rest of the way hitting the ground with a little dust cloud.
Mika and Kaori stood there watching. Before Trin scaled the wall Mika told Kaori to wait and see if Trin could make it. Mika took out a scroll and started to write something down. 'As I thought. Epic failure.' Mika thought, writing.
Trin lay stunned on the ground as the dust settled "ok lets take the sewers" she said.
Mika already finished what she was doing before Trin decided to take the sewers. "Alright. First we need to get into town. It'll be easy for you guys but I dont fit in..." Mika said.
"What do you mean 'don't fit in'?"Trin asked, not getting what she was saying.
"What do you mean, what do you mean?! I have bronze skin, round ears and red eyes! Of course I don't fit in!" Mika screamed. 'How could she not realized this before!?' Mika screamed in her head.
"oh yeah i guess you do look a little different." trin said like it was just dawning on her.
'I had to tell her to have her realize?!' Mika screamed in her head again. 'Why is this even suprising me...ughhh I'm getting a headach."
"why are your ears rounded?" Trin asked inspecting Mika's ears "you've known her for how long?" kaori asked.
Mika punched Trin and covered her ears. "Why'd I even bring it up?" She asked herself quietly. She didn't know if Trin would stay with her now.
Trin rubbed her head "well better keep going to the library." she said.
'What? She's still going to stay with me even though I'm different?!' Mika laughed softly. 'Yeah right. What am I thinking. She probably still hasn't realized that I'm different...' Mika didn't realize that Kaori was looking at her the whole time as she was thinking to herself while following Trin.
"So where is Mika chan from anyway?" kaori asked while walking beside her.
"From the desert." Mika said, she didn't think Trin would be able to figure it out and forest children don't know much about the outside world.
"long way from home huh?" Trin said looking back.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

"Home...yeah." Mika stayed quiet for the rest of the way. 'I have no home. Not since that day...'
they had reached the town and the castle was in veiw "ok we're going to have to go through some secret passage ways to get inside." Trin said in a secret agent like manner.
Mika didn't say anything, she was lost in her own thoughts.
Trin led them to an old abandoned house and found a trap door in the floor "ok you guys go first." she said.
Mika went in before Kaori.
"wait here take this with you." trin said handing kaori her ghost lantern before lowering her down into the floor. She followed after closing the door behind her.
Mika waited for Trin. 'Why am I even bothering. It's not like it's going to matter in the end...' Mika was till lost in her own thoughts. She didn't realize that she's making even Trin notice.
"Mika you ok?" trin asked touching her shoulder.
Mika jumped a little. "Yeah. I'm fine. What makes you think otherwise?"
"your quiet." Trin said.
Mika jumped again. "Eh? You're the loud one." Mika said in a cold tone.
"true but your the bossy one." Trin said shrugging.
'Bossy?' Mika chuckled. 'Oh well. Guess that's what I'll be remembered as.' She continued to follow Trin.
They came to a split in the tunnel "ok now if i remembr correctly its the right tunnel.....or maybe the left...." trin said looking at both the tunnels.
Mika only smiled. This would normally get her mad, but she didn't have the energy. "How about we just split up then." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

"right..... kaori go with mika." Trin said immediatly.
"No. She's going with you." Mika's voice held no room for argument.
"are you trying to get rid of us?" Trin asked.
Mika was stunned for a few seconds. She didn't think Trin would realize what she was doing. "Yeah. I'm leaving you guys." Mika said straight. 'Before you can leave me.' Mika walked down the tunnel. She was sure they wouldn't go after her. 'You can take offense if you want. It's not that I don't like you guys. I'm doing this because I've gotten too attached.' Mika wanted to tell them that but she believed it was easier let someone go if you hated them.
Trin and kaori stood in shock as Mika went down the tunnel kaori gave choked sob as if she was about to cry, trin went after Mika "wait just a minute!" she said grabbing her arm.
"What?!" Mika was now angry.
"your going to just leave?!" Trin asked "after all we went through together your going to ditch us!?" she said her voice raising.
"Oh wow. You can get angry after all." Mika put on her arggonce tone. She wanted Trin to get angry and leave her. "I was only using you to begin with." Which was a half lie. "And I don't need you anymore." Mika had a difficult time, trying not to cry while saying all of this. Mika felt that Trin was ready to grabbed her again. Mika snapped her fingers and sent Trin to her hell dimension. "I'll leave you there for a minute. That'll give me enough time." Mika ran to the acient library.
kaori saw she was left alone "mika!! Trin!!" she cried
Trin looked around her and it was certainly her hell dimension there were horses everywhere "damn you Mika!!" she cried out scared for what was left of her sanity.
Mika cast a spell to protect Kaori, once she got to the library. She started to look around to find that book Trin was talking about.
"i have to get out of here." trin thought as she dodged away from horses.
Mika smiled once she found the book. "A minute must have went by, by now." Sure enough Trin fell face down on the floor in the same tunnel she was with Mika before.
"i'm free!" she shouted jumping up and running down the hall 'library is up ahead.' she thought she made it to the library and found Mika with the book.
'Damn she's fast! Why couldn't she be this fast when I had to fight bongo bongo?!' Mika was half angry. She made a portal to take her where the temple was. The portal dissapeared before Trin could get to it.
'damn!' Trin cursed, 'she took the book.' she ran out of the library and found Kaori who was huddled hugging her knees. "where's Mika?" she asked standing up when she saw her "she left." Trin said "what are we going to do?" kaori asked "we're going after her thats what!!" she shouted "we don't even know where the light temple is!" kaori shouted back "no but i know someone who does." Trin said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Mika was in the heart of the temple. She started to stumble. She sat down in order to rest. "They probably are getting on with their lives by now." She said quietly. "While time stands still for me until the day comes."
Trin took Kaori to the outskirts of Kakariko, there they found a little house where Trin proceeded to break down the door. "this is a surprise Trinity." a man sitting at a table said, he looked a lot like Trin "don't call me that!" she said "your going to fix my door again." he said not looking up from his meal. "look i don't care, i need a favor." she said though she said the word favor like it was something bitter, he didn't answer "i need to find the light temple." she said. "now why would i give you that information." he said "cause you owe me that much." she said "i don't owe you anything brat." he answered. "why do you want to go there, i thought all that temple crap didn't interest you." he added "because i'm looking for my friend." she said.
Kaori watched the two argue, hiding behide Trin.

"Now where is the saga's room?" Mika asked herself, as she wandered around the temple.
"haven't heard you use that word in a long time." he said "not since that boy from the neiya clan was killed." he added "shut up!" she shouted, "so what i found a new friend!" she said "who is this new friend?" he asked "Her name is Mika, we teamed up and i've been helping her through all the temples." she said "you don't know much about this person do you?" he asked "no...... i don't know a lot." she said "then how can you trust her? someone outside the family knowing about the temples..thats got to wave a flag in that dense head of yours trin." he said. "so is she Hylian?" he asked "no she's not i can tell, she doesn't have pointed ears." she said "Dammit Trin when are you going to start using your head?!" he said.
Mika was panting lightly as she headed to the sage's room. "Finally." She said to herself. She slowlly climbed the stairs. Sliding on the wall she sat down trying to catch her breath. A blinding light appeared in the middle of the room. "Didn't expect to see you old man." She said with a sarcasitc smile.
"i can't believe it never occured to you she was a gerudo." he said shaking his head at her "so?" she said he sighed "i won't give you the map." he simply said "why the hell not!?" she asked "if you won't give it to me i'll just take it from you." she said grabbing her scythe "brat don't forget who it was that taught you to use that thing." he said "you are really going to do whatever it takes to find this person." he said "and its not just for me, Mika is every bit kaori's friend to." Trin said, her father said nothing instead his eyes closed and he seemed to be listening to someone his eyes opened and he looked at her "i hope your right." he said though it wasn't directed at her "you grandfather seems to be in your favor......and i must admit for you to care about someone other than yourself is a big stretch for you." he said "gee thanks." she said "here." he said going over to a chest and after unlocking it her pulled out a old map. "take good care of it and bring it back or i swear by the goddesses you won't live to see the next day." he said "i love you to dad." she said sarcastically taking it. he sat down and she went leave "glad to see your not such a big disappointment after all." he said she looked back at him confused before leaving with Kaori.
Rauru smiled. "Same as always I see." Mika got up and walked over to him. "What are you doing here?" He asked her.
"Getting the artifacts of the sages." She said like it was nothing. Rauru's smile dissapeared.
"Giving up already."
"I gave up a long time ago."
"trin are all fathers like that?" Kaori asked riding on trins back as they were on there way "what a stingy old fool? nah he's just mad that i wasn't born a son and that i didn't want to be a sheikah." she said "actually i hear most other fathers are nicer." she said setting Kaori's mind at ease.
Rauru tossed a medallion at her. Mika caught it and looked at him in question. "That is my artifact." He explained.
"No,no,no!" Mika tossed it back. "The medallions and the artifacts can't be the same."
"Why not?" He asked, tossing it back. Mika glared at him and turned to leave. "Give that to the new sage of the light temple." He said to her. She turned to him in question.
"Giving me a task?" She asked. He nodded. She warped out of the temple to outside of the tree temple.
"can't you even read a map!?" Kaori asked "well maps are useful when you have a specific destination i guess i forgot how to read one." Trin said "now we are never going to find it." kaori muttered to herself.
Mika made her way to the forest temple. "Glade I came through before." She said entering the forest temple. "This one is deffinetly my favorite."
"wow we actually made it!" Trin said as they stood in the light temple "idiot we were almost eaten by that spider!" Kaori said.
Mika found the sage's room easily this time, she sat in the center of the room, waiting for the sage to come out. "Maybe I have to do something?" Mika asked to no one. She took out the wooden ocarina that was found in this room the previous time when she was here with Trin. "Well, here goes nothing." Mika played an ancient tune, the same tune that could be heard in the lost woods if you listen.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"we were not nearly eaten we...hey i think this is the room." Trin said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

"Hello, Saria." Mika greeted with a smile. The girl smiled back holding out a green medalion. "It's been awhile." She added. The girl nodded.
"I've missed you, Mika." Saria said. She handed the medalion to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

"Mika!" Trin called "no ones here." kaori said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

A bright ray of light filled the room. A old man appeared, floating in midair. He floated to the floor with a smirk. "No, she's not here anymore." He said while snickering. "You just missed her actually." He added, knowing that would set off the hylain.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm

"and what the hell are you snickering about old man!?" Trin shouted her temper flaring up easily. "where'd she go!?" she demanded
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 pm

"Short tempered. Just like your grandmother." The light sage said remembering his last encounter. "Mika is on a quest I have sent out. Worry not, she will eventually come to you. Be warned. She may kill you." The light sage disapeared. "She is gathering the medalions in the order of the hero of time as done before." He added, his voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

"which temple is she at now?" Trin shouted there wasnt an answer "fine i'll just guess!!" she shouted storming out "wait! he said she'd find us" kaori said "i dont care i want to be the one that finds her first." Trin said "you are so stubborn!" kaori said trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 am

Mika and Saria had a long conversation. Mika got up, she dusted herself off. "I should be going now." She said sadly. "If a loud mouth hylain woman comes don't tell her where I'm going, k?" Mika smiled before warping.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am

"You are ridiculous! he gave you a clue and you dont realize it until we are halfway across Hyrule, then you remember!?" kaori asked as they made their way through the lost woods "i was angry what do you expect?" Trin said "whatever i'm just glad your brain actually can retain information once in awhile.." kaori muttered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 am

Mika walked across the water. She had already found her way into the real water temple from the zora's temple. "This way." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 am

"damn that twerp was she a friend of yours?" trin cursed as they came out of the forest temple "no but i know who she is, she's part of the legend." Kaori said annoyed at Trin "either way she wouldn't tell us where Mika was going now lets see...hero of time....forest....water? no fire." Trin said wracking her brain.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:14 am

Mika found her way to the sages room with ease. The water sparkled and a beautiful zora appeared, standing on the water. "Oh?! You came here before going to the fire temple?" The zora sage said suprised.
"Trying to avoid a certain stuborn person." Mika explained.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:04 pm

"are you sure it was fire?" Kaori asked panting in the heat of the volcano "yeah i'm pretty sure" Trin said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone (finished)   Twilight Zone (finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Zone (finished)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next