Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken By Clarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Broken By Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Broken By Clarity   Broken By Clarity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 am

a sonic crossover with three characters from the twilight zone rp. I'm going to turn it into a comic later, so enjoy. (damn i've been making too many fics, you guys need to fill this page too)
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Broken By Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken By Clarity   Broken By Clarity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Chapter 1: The Shadow Sage
page 1

___A tall woman with short black hair walked solemnlly in the damp hall. The smell of rotting flesh rose from the floor. The torches lined up along the hall dimlly light the way. She stopped sliding against the wall. Sitting against the wall on a pile of bones and flesh, she put her scyth down next to her. She stared at the scar on her left hand. She wound started on the back of her hand and ended at the end of her palm. She closed her eyes tightly clenching her fist. Tears welded up, she slammed her fist against the wall. Shaking the wall causing some dust to fall. I'm such an idiot." She said quietly. She rubbed her hand, looking down at the floor.
___She stayed at that spot for a few hours, eventually falling asleep. A quick clank noise snapped her from her sleep. She quickly stood up taking her scyth into a battle position. She became tense waiting for her assailant. A blue blur dashed passed her, leaving her confused and her hair a mess. She smoothed her hair down, cursing in hylain. "Of course he just leaves me." She muttered. She strapped her scyth to her back and started to head down the hall again.
___A few minutes of walking she saw the person who passed by her earlier. She clenched her good fist and started to run after him, cursing at him in hylain. Little did she know, a blue metal ocarina fell out of her rucksack.
___"Hi, Trin." He said with a grin. She went to punch him but fell down from him stepping to the side. "What was that for?!" He still had that grin which caused Trin to try to slug him again. This time she hit the stone wall. "Ow. That had to hurt." This time he didn't have his smug grin. She ignored him, she blew on her fist and rubbed it. "Trin, what are you doing here?" He asked, knowing that she was ignoring him. He thought he could try to reason with her. Unfortunally he didn't know her as long as her friend did. She didn't answer him. She sat down with her back at him. He sighed, rubbing his temples. "You're impossible." He said exasperated.
___"Don't say that!" She screamed at him, standing up. She had tears welded up in her eyes. She looked away, realizing what she did. He looked at her confused. He sighed again.
___"How about we go back to the others." He suggested. She looked at him and then his hand that he was holding out, as though he was inviting her. She started to cry. She sank down to the floor, wipping the tears from her eyes. As hard as she tried she couldn't stop the tears from flowing.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/

Broken By Clarity
Page 1 of 1