Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Impending Doom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

The League of Impending Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Impending Doom   The League of Impending Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

well that's it. my scanner is completely dead. it won't even print anymore. (it's a printer/scanner) and we're not really holding to the drawing each week thing. there goes our activity. if anyone else has any ideas post it.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

The League of Impending Doom Empty
PostSubject: The League of Impending Doom   The League of Impending Doom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 pm

The anime club site is going to be moved to this one and club member deviant accounts. This fourm is where updates on the club and whatever will be put. Right now there's a challenge for club members to get one pic drawn by every friday starting each Sunday.

Okay that plan has changed a bit. It starts every sunday but you have till saturday or the next sunday to get it done, since some people's scanners don't work cuz they like to be asses. (mine's that way) And we will try to hang out on the day we're suppose to have the pic done. Like at a member's house or the mall.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/

The League of Impending Doom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Welcome-
Jump to: