Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 pm

"its...getting there" he said with a laugh scratching the back of his head "had to clear the fields so that took some time, but Im almost there!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm

"I can help with planting!" Sakuya said.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm

"you will!? i mean if your not busy then that would be good" he said "nope not busy i'll help" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Sakuya helped Talon finish plowing the field. Then they started planting. "You know." She said while planting. "You should try finding a wife. When you have kids farm work will get easier."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Talon dropped the seeds he was holding "wife? kids? me? hehe" he laughed sheepishly as he picked them up "that can come later i'll be ok for now" he said speeding up planting seeds Sakuya sweat dropped as he sped off.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Sakuya giggled to herself as she finished planting. With her help Talon was able to plant half the field. He needed to get more seeds.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

"well thanks for your help Sakuya" he said after they were done, he helped him put his tools away "anytime" she chirped as she waved bye and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: