Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silent Guardian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

The Silent Guardian Empty
PostSubject: The Silent Guardian   The Silent Guardian Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 am

the story of my oc charrie of my twilight princess rp. before she met trin.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Guardian   The Silent Guardian Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Chapter 1: In the Beginning
Page 1

___A little girl and a tall slender woman with long her hair walked across the flowing sand. Little splashes of water spilled off on the side of the jug on top of the little girl's head, which was bigger than the girl's head. She swayed struggling to keep the jug steady while walking. "Mika." The slender woman said with a giggle. "I told you that it was too big for you." She giggled and again. Mika frowned still struggling with the jug.
___"I can do this." She stopped to straighten the jug. Water spilled off the side on her first step. "Awww." The slender woman put down her jug and took Mika's jug.
___"You can handle this one when you're six." She said putting the bigger jug on her own head. Mika whined, putting the smaller one on her head. She giggled when she saw the woman sticking her tounge out at her. She copied. They both laughed walking across the scorching sand.
___"Lyra, when can I start real school?" Mika asked, looking up at her. Lyra pondered.
___"You're already in real school." She said with a smile. Mika frowned. "Now Mika, history and math is important too. You can start swordmanship when you turn seven." Mika whined again.
___"Was mom good with a sword?" Mika asked timidly. Lyra thought for a moment. She smiled and nodded a yes. Mika smiled. "Do you think I'll be as good as her?"
___"My sister wasn't just good with a sword. She was the one who knew the most history of our ancestors. She was also good with magic." Lyra explained. Mika smiled and giggled, thinking about her mother.
___"What about daddy...?" Mika's voice drifted wondering if she should have even asked.
___"I don't know much about your father, Mika." Lyra said without looking at Mika. "All I can say is that even though he was different from us...he is a good man, a good person." Lyra smiled.
___"Is a good person?" Mika looked at her confused. "I thought daddy died before I was born?" Lyra smiled at her.
___"Even though he is gone, that doesn't mean that he is no longer a good person." She explained. "In death that person will never change. So I don't see the reason using past tense when describing them."
___"Okay. So daddy is a good person." Mika repeated. Lyra nodded.
___"There's the village." She said pointing ahead. Mika started to run toward it. "Mika! Don't run, you'll spill the water!" Mika didn't hear her, she kept running spilling bits of water along the way. Lyra sighed. "Jezz, that girl."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Guardian   The Silent Guardian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Page 2

___Mika and Lyra poured the water into a larger pot in the main building at was in the middle of the village. As soon as the chore seemed to be over Mika took her chance to sneak off, skipping her next chore.
___"Jezz. That girl." Lyra said exasperated. She was holding a broom. "She'll do any chore expect cleaning." Lyra chuckled at the thought of Mika cleaning as she began to sweep.
___Mika skipped along the stone path leading to the archery hill, waving to her people along the way. She smiled as they waved back. She looked in awe as the arrows flew hitting the center of the target. Mika couldn't sit still as she watched one of the women practice. Mika held back the urge to ask if she could try. Mika soon got bored of watching. She headed to the stable to check on her horse.
___Mika sneaked in the back of the stable after seeing some of the women exit the front. She sneezed, causing some of the straw to fall off her head.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Guardian   The Silent Guardian Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Page 3

___A near by horse bucked and neighed like it was laughing. Mika pouted making the horse neigh more. Mika got up and petted the horse's nose. "How've you been, Nabooru?" Mika giggled. The horse neighed again. Mika got some hey and feed it to Nabooru. "Uh oh!" Mika heard some footsteps outside of the stable. She quickly climbed up the gate holding Nabooru, hiding behind the door. "Sh!" She told her horse. The horse kept silent.
___"I thought for sure I heard Nabooru bucking in here." A woman said to another. "She only does that when Mika's with her.
___"I wonder if Mika skipped out of cleaning again." The other woman said with a chuckle. "She always does. She'll do any other chore expect cleaning." Mika pouted with a scowl on her face. Even though she excepted that they were speaking the truth. Mika peaking over the gate once she heard the two women leave.
___"Hey, Nabooru." Mika said while brushing the horse's mane. "Do you think I'm different?" Mika asked sadly. "I look different. I noticed even though no one treats me differently." The horse seemed to scold her and knocked Mika over by pushing her. "Hey! Stop that." Mika giggled. "Well I'm fine as long as your here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Guardian   The Silent Guardian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silent Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Short Stories-
Jump to: