Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah i'm a lazy setter upper so this is it...This is a One Piece rp, (le whoot!)

rules: play nicely with the other kids and other normal rules and if you break the rules i will be forced to set black Cj on you.....

plot: well none right now but we'll figure it out.

charries: listed on next page...Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Charries.

Midna:

Name: Mina Rendes
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Devil Fruit Power: Ice Ice fruit
Crew: Whitebeard
Weapon: Devil fruit power

Name: Yuna
Eye color: Green
Hair color: blond
Devil Fruit Power: None
Crew: Hoshi's crew (new member)
Weapon: Martial arts, throwing knives

name: Izumi
hair: platinum blond
eyes: light grey
devil fruit: ghost ghost
crew: none
weapon: devil fruit

name: Inari
species: Lionfish mermaid
hair: red
eyes: bright blue
devil fruit: none
crew: none
weapon:a Hanbo

TeTe

Name: Hoshi
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Lavander
Crew: Captin
Weapon: Martial arts

Name: Shion
Eye color: Sky blue
Hair color: Dark blond
Crew: Hoshi's crew
Weapon: None

Name: Mai
Eye color: Dark blue
Hair color: Black
Crew: Hoshi's crew
Weapon: two katans

name: miyoko
hair color:black
eye color: dark green
devil fruit power: sing sing fruit
crew: hoshi's crew
weapon: devil ability
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:55 pm

A young woman yawned and stretched after going on the deck of a ship. The sun was just rising, the ship stopped suddenly. "Yo! Mai, what's going on?!" She yelled to the crows nest.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Izumi sat on deck of her small boat, a breeze began to pick up causing her to look up and set down the book she had been reading, and unfurled the sail which caught the breeze and moved the vessel along.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:19 pm

As Hoshi was giving Mai a lecture about stopping the ship without premission, at a far away island a young beautiful girl was singing while walking on the dirt road with bags of clothes and jewerly she was 'given.'
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Izumi was now steering the ship to a island that had come into veiw.
"keeeahhhh!!!" Inari shouted as she swam speedily through the water as a sea king followed behind 'i knew trying to steal ocean treasure from a sea kings lair was a bad idea!" she thought as she sped up. avoiding the closing jaws of the monster.

(yes i just jumped charries lol
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Miyoko the beauty gypsy sat down near the cliff, she laughed about how easily men could be tricked. She looked at the jewels she aquried with admiration.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Inari could see the surface and the island with an extra burst of speed she shot out of the water. "wooh!" she shouted as she landed safely on the ground the sea king gave her a glare before going back below the water she stuck her tongue out at it.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Hoshi got her ship running again. "Mai, is that a island in the distance?" She asked. Mai looked and nodded yes. "Alright, lets go then." Hoshi yelled cheerfully.
"Must you tell everytime?" Shion asked, coming onto the deck. Hoshi grinned answering Shion's question.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Inari shook the water out of her hair and looked at the gold arm band in her hand, the only thing she managed to grab before the sea king started chasing her, "oh well better luck next time." she said with a laugh after getting up and finding her bag and storing the band in it.
On another island Mina came out of a restaurant "nope he's not here." she said as she picked food out of her teeth with a toothpick, when a couple marines approached her "can i help you?" she asked "you're the pirate Mina Rendes aren't you?" they asked with guns pointed and one holding a wanted poster "hmm.." she said leaning in as if studying the pictue "nope never heard of her, nice picture by the way." she said "oh sorry for bothering you then." they said as she walked off 'morons.' she thought "hey!!" she heard them shout suddenly, 'crap.'
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Hoshi was leaning agains the railing looking at the ocean while Mai went into the forest in order to find some fruits. Shion was in the kitchen making lunch, when Hoshi thought she saw someone on the beach. "Wow, would you look at that?! A mermaid all the way here!" Hoshi said in excitment.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Inari shouldered her bag and walked along the beach, "ehh still not used to this whole two legs thing." she muttered as she wobbled off balance a bit.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Hoshi jumped off the ship, decideing to see the mermaid. She appeared in front of the mermaid, scaring the poor girl half to death. "Eh?" Hoshi was confused. "Two tails?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm

The sudden appearance of the girl made Inari jump and fall over over a screech she looked up at the girl then stood up. "don't do that!" she said "nearly gave me a heart attack!" she added
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Hoshi didn't hear the mermaid. She kept staring at the two tails, trying to figure out why the mermaid had two and not the usual one.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Inari saw the look of confusion and saw where she was looking "oh i see right, i see your confused about my tail. yes there are two and the reason for that is, is when a mermaid turns 30 their tail splits." she said explaining '"and I'm afraid i don't even know who you are" she said with a laugh "I'm Inari." she said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Hoshi grinned a huge grin. She took Inari's hand and shook it hard. "I'm Hoshi!" She introduced cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

"pleasure meeting you." Inari said grinning back. as turned to the ocean "ah is that your ship there?" she asked pointing.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yep!" Hoshi still had her grin.
"Hoshi." A woman's voice said from behind them, Hoshi turned to see Mai with a basket of bananas.
"Just those?" Hoshi lost her grin, out of all the fruits in the world, she only hated bananas.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Inari laughed at Hoshi's expression at seeing the bananas "is she one of your nakama?" she asked

Mina had continued on her way leaving a chilly air and a few frozen marines behind. "well onto the next island." she said.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm

"Yeah..." Hoshi's tone made it seem as though she didn't like Mai, but Hoshi's tone was just displeasing becuase of the bananas.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"hehe don't worry there's plenty of other fruit around on the island." Inari said "and i'm inari whats your name?" she asked Mai.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Mai stared at Inari for a few seconds then stared at Hoshi for permission to tell the mermaid her name. Hoshi didn't notice Mai's stare or what Inari said earlier. Hoshi was still sulking. Mai kept staring at Hoshi while Hoshi sulked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"its alright if you don't want to tell me." inari said putting her hands behind her head "so you guys pirates?" she asked in a tone that suggested she asked everybody she met that question.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

"No." Mai answered. Inrai couldn't tell if the woman with Hoshi was lying or not by the woman's tone. It was a emotionless tone, that has the effect of sending shivers down the spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Piece RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP   One Piece RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: