Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Dementia~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

~Dementia~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Issue 1: Emily Rideyway's POV

I stopped what I was doing once I heard the door knob turn. I hid behind a cabinet that was slighty knocked over off the wall. I quickly put my flashlight away and took out my gun.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm

I entered the room, and looked around, there was paperwork scattered and some up turned tables, I stepped further in the room and passed a cabinet when I suddenly felt something hit my head, I fell over and tried to focus my vision.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Issue 2: Yanika Kisaragi's POV

I put a hand over my closed eyes. My head so much. It felt like the time I had it slammed into a brick wall. I groaned as I opened my eyes. I was thankfull for there being hardly any light. I slowly sat up. I was sitting on a couch. It looked like I was in a lounge room.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Issue 2: Chris Moretti's POV

I was on my way down a flight of stairs, I had woken up in a room several minutes ago, after adjusting my eyes to the dim lighting. it was difficult to tell where excatly I was, but i wasnt concerned about that, Natalie wasn't anywhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Issue 2: Yanika Kisragi's POV

There was a coffee table a few feet away from me. I was turned on it's side. I saw a yellow sticky note stuck on a broken piece of glass. It said to find the others it had a p.s note on the back. Look for a small black bag. That confused me. At least there were other people. I had to find them and find out where I am. The first thing I was going to do when I got back to the universitry. I was going to deck Dr. Kingstone.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

I searched an entire floor, some doors were locked while others weren't Natalie wasnt in any of the opened one. I noticed how most of the rooms were completely trashed, the whole place looked it. I had pulled out a piece of paper that i had found in the room I woke up in, it said to find the others. I hope your proud of yourself Kingstone I thought grimly to myself as I continued my search.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm

I left the room. It looked like I was in some kind of factory. I could see large machines down below through the large glass windows. I believed I was in a old smelting factory. I pushed my hands against the glass when I thought I saw a little girl run by some of the machines. I needed to get down there. She was running so franticly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 pm

issue 2: Chris Moretti's POV

I called natalie's name quietly I wasnt sure why but this place felt eerie, not just because it was dark and appeared to be abandoned, but something wasnt quite right about it. I came across a loby area with a large glass window most of the pane had been smashed, pieces of glass still jutted out in the frame. I looked out into the large warehouse looking area the window looked over, there was some heavy machinery in there, some kind of factory. I found an unlocked office and opened the door to search it.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

I found some stairs that led down at the end of the hall. There was a two fleet of stairs. I ran down them a bit to fast though. I slipped at the last step and cut my ankle on some glass. It bleed only a little so I didn't think much of it. I just wipped some of the blood away with my lab coat and procceed to find the little girl. If I really did see a little girl. I found the machine she ran past. I tripped over a bag. It was a small black bag. Just like the note said.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

I had come out of the office, and thought i heard the sound of someone running down some steps and falling. I went to the window and could see the outline of a person down below I ran to quickly find some stairs.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

I looked inside the bag. There were some needles inside it. I'm guessing they were broken now. I kept the bag anyway. I wished I had a flashlight. It was to dark and the place gave me the creeps. I pushed any my fear as much as I could. I needed to find that kid. It was dangerous for a kid to be alone in a factory like this.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:41 pm

I made it down to the main factory room. I went in the direction I thought I saw someone, I did see a woman bending down by a bag? "hello?" I called approaching
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I nearly jumped out of my shoes when I heard a man's voice. I quickly turned around. The voice belonged to the man named Dr. Moretti. Then I began to think. Perhaps the little girl who I believed I saw was Moretti's daughter. I knew he had one.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 pm

I got closer and saw it was someone i recognized, I apologized for startling her
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 pm

I told him it was alright. I then asked him if he has seen a little girl running around. He looked suprised from what I said. Then I saw he was looking at what I was holding. He told me that was his daughter's bag. I was right. That little girl is his daughter. I told him that we should look for her. He didn't need convincing.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Issue 3: Natalie Moretti's POV

Where am I!? Whats going on!? where's papa!? was all I could think as I ran, the monster had been so scary i didnt even know if it was chasing me, I just wanted to hide! I had dropped my backpack by the big machine's back there but I didnt stop to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Issue 3: Natalie Moretti's POV

I went into the closed room. I didn't bother looking around. I found a closet. I went inside and quickly shut the door. I crawled to the corner of the closet. It was pretty big. I sat down, trying to calm down. I scolded myself though. My backpack had some of my needles which I needed. Mama's going to be mad if she ever found out.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Issue 4

Mikhail held his head where he had been punched as he cursed in Russian as he stood up holding up his fists, he saw his attacker was a woman.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Issue 4

Emily put her gun away. "Whoops." She said. She held back a chuckle from seeing the kid's face. "I'm guessing you're one of the others."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 pm

"you too" he said after lowering his fists "anyone else with you?" she asked he shook his head no "its just me" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Issue 4

"What do you mean by you too?" Emily took out the sticky note. She had kept it. "Did you get one of these?" She asked holding out her note.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

issue 4

Mikhail dug in his pocket and showed her his note she read it "its best not to linger...." she said the last part to herself "what do you think thats suppose to mean?" Mikhaol asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Issue 4

"Hm..." Emily thought quietly to herself. Her note didn't say that. It only said to find the others. "We'll just find out when the time comes." She finally said. Mikhail sweatdropped at that. "It's best for you to stick with me. We should stick together. If the note said others, I'm going to guess that means there's more than just one person to find."
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Issue 4:

He nodded as the two of them went on their way to continue the search "I'm Mikhail" he said "Emily" she replied
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Issue 4

"Damn!" Emily cursed to herself. "What's wrong?" Mikhail asked startled by her outburst. "I forgot to find those damn keys." She said. She ran back to the staff room, forgetting Mikhail. "I thought she said we needed to stick together..." He said once he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Dementia~   ~Dementia~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Dementia~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: