Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 am

k i had to make a rp for that game. i like it so far. i think it's the best that they've done.

Characters: the game charries of course
My charries:
Name: Kya (just cuz i like that name)
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: light gray
Personality: cold and distant, quiet
Loves: Chocolate, herbal tea, chocolate cake
Hates: fishing, chatty people, cooking, cold weather
Special traits: amazingly strong, talanted semstress, good cook
Secret Occupation: The Sleeping Goddess and The Summer Goddess(goddess of dreams, daughter of the harvest goddess)

Name: Sakuya
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: light gray
Personality: Cheery, talkative, forgiving
Loves: all flowers, all animals, all fruits
Hates: mining, ores
Special traits: knows everything that happens on the island, can make someone her friend under five minutes
Occupation: high school student, part-time dancer, helps with the ranch by tending the flowers
Secret Occupation: The Flower Goddess (daughter of the sleeping goddess)

Name: Akina
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Lavander
Personality: Quite and shy
Loves: Books, cake, flowers, sunny days
Hates: ores
Special traits: photographic memory
Secret Occupation: The Spring Goddess (one of the season goddesses)

Last edited by Te Te Chan on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Tori's charries

name: Fiona
hair color: red orange
eye color: amber
personality: friendly, a bit lazy, laid back
hates: not a lot bothers her
special traits: talented musician and artist, can mellow out a tense atmosphere
secret occupation: Autumn goddess (one of the season goddess)

Name: Sheila
hair color: platinum blond
eye color: ice blue
personality: a bit arrogant, quick tempered
hates: most fllowers, hot weather
special traits: very smart/ clever,
secret occupation: Winter goddess (one of the season goddesses)

name: Talon
hair color: chestnut brown
eye color: dark brown
personality: a hard worker, good natured
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 pm

On the outskirts of Waffle Town there is a ranch that whom the people who inhabite it disappear every fifty years. Rumors spread about the mysterious farm, that the same people run it and have been running it for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Talon was new to waffle town, he had barely been there for no more than a few days and he was already trying to settle into his new home. He had already heard the rumors and stories about the ranch on the outskirts but he chose not to get caught up in the gossip.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am

A gentle looking girl with bright orange hair was walking over to the clinic, humming. "Ow!" She cried when she bumped into someone. She got up quickly and bowed in apology. "Sorry, I should have watched where I was going." She apologized. She looked up and blushed. "Hey, he's cute." She thought to herself. "Hi! I'm Sakuya!" She introduced. "What's your name?!" She asked in a very fast tone. "Oh! I like your hair!" She said before he could introduce himself. "Chestnut brown is a pretty color, but I like my orange hair even better." She said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 am

Talon looked at the orange haired girl that just ran into him "no its alright no harm done." he said with a smile he almost didn't catch what she said next cause she went off speaking in a fast tone, "umm thank you," he said after she complimented his hair. 'people really are friendly here.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:29 am

"You'll like it here!" She said cheerfully. "Everyone, well besides my mom and Sheila are really nice. Oh Gill can be a bit arrogant but once you get to know him he's nice. And Selene is nice when you get to be her friend. Don't mind her if she's mean to you at first, it's just that she's preoccupied with her danceing career." Sakuya went on telling him about the residents of the town. After a couple of hours a tall man with long black hair that was tied up in a ponytail came out of the clinic.
"Sakuya, there you are." He said catching her attention.
"Oh! I'm sorry Jin!" She started to panic.
He smiled saying it was okay. She gave him some herbs and he thanked her before leaving to his house.
"That was Jin. He's the only doctor on this island." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 am

"lots of different people here huh?" he said "anything else i should know?" he asked with a laugh

Fiona was laying out in the field taking a nap again, some grass tickled her nose but she brushed it away.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

"Um..." Sakuya started to think trying to see if she forgot anything or anyone. "Mom, owns a ranch on the outskirts of this town. No one visits though." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 am

talon wanted to ask why not but he wasn't sure if it was his business to know, "well it was nice meeting you Sakuya, but i have to get home still have a lot to do." he said with smile and a wave
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

"Okay!" She waved back. "Come visit sometime!" She said before running in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 am

Talon made his way home and entered his house, it was still cluttered with all his belongings scattered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 am

Kya broke off the handle of the frying pan out of frustration from her daughter. She wouldn't shut up about the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 am

Sheila had been walking by when she saw Fiona in the field she walked over and kneeled down and thumped her on the head "honestly Fiona can you get through a day without sleeping?" she asked with her hands on her hips Fiona jumped awake but just raised an eyebrow seeing it was just Sheila "i like relaxing so what?" she asked with her carefree attitude, "maybe you should work like the rest of us instead of being a bum." Sheila said before walking away Fiona just shook her head before standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am

Akina was now walking home from the library. It was dark, but she was calm about walking through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 am

Talon had spent the rest of the day fixing the barn, he had a flashlight in his mouth with a hammer in one hand a nail in the other, which wasn't the smart thing cause the flashlight slipped from his mouth causing him to hit his own thumb, he held back a few choice words as he held his aching finger 'maybe trying to work when its getting dark isn't a good idea...' he thought.

(le random)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 am

"Hi!" Talon jumped causing the hammer to fall on his foot. He had to hold back the words again. "Oh sorry." Sakuya said picking up the hammer.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

"ah! Sakuya you're......when?.....um.." he fumbled over his words as tried to figure out how she knew where he lived...then again small town perhaps everyone knew "um thanks." he said taking the hammer "what are you doing here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 am

"I just wanted to check up on you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"umm thanks, thats nice of you.." he said as he picked up the flashlight that he had dropped earlier.

Fiona sat at the kitchen table making a house of cards, when Sheila came in the door causing the cards to topple.. Fiona sighed as she started again...
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm

"Do you need any help?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 pm

talon looked at the job he had done so far, "i probably could use some help this would go easier with two people..." he said "if you don't mind that is!" he added quickly
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:30 pm

"Hey, I'm the one who asked!" She said cheerful. She took the hammer.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

"right..sorry" he said as he picked up another board. the two had worked for the next hour or so and had gotten quite a bit done. Talon decided it was time to quit and he and sakuya walked outside the barn and he closed the door, "thanks for your help, doubt i could have gotten that much done myself." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 pm

"Yay! I helped!" She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility   Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: