Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xiaolin Showdown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Name: Yachi (Tranquil)
Hair color: Black w/ purple
Eye color: Carmel brown
Race: Korean/Japanese
Element: Darkness
Special abilities: Predict deaths, speak to & see ghosts
Occupation: Doctor(runs a small clinic in a poor village in China), martial arts instructor
Hobbies: Teaching martial arts

Name: Yumi (Beauty)
Hair color: Black w/ orange
Eye color: Carmel brown
Race: Korean/Japanese
Element: Light
Special abilities: psychic
Hobbies: Sowing cosplay costumes

Name: Maka (Earth)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gray
Race: Sioux
Element: Wood
Special abilities: Understands the language of animals and flora
Hobbies: Paintings

Yachi was in her office looking over recent paperwork on some new clients.
At the temple. Dojo rushed into the room where the others where."Look alive, kids! A fresh Shen-gong-wu has just reveiled it's self." Dojo said, growing into his larger form.
In an abandoned town part of town in Los Angles, Sypres was standing in front of and abandoned mourge and funeral home. It had been shut down and abondoned 50 years ago after a string of murders happened there and now there was rumors of it being haunted by ghosts seeking revenge or whatever.
Sypres sighed. "Well, it certainly looks the the part, that's for sure. What do you think Naga?" Sy asked the snake that was currently wrapped around her neck. The snake just looked at the building before nodding.
"A shen-gong-wu has reveled itself!" Wuya laughed menecely. Chase came down. "And what are you planing to do?" He asked already knowing. "Oh, Chase. I wasn't going to go after it without you letting me." She laughed sheepishly. "Hm. Right. No matter. I planned on getting this shen-gong-wu." Chase and Wuya headed to the location of the shen-gong-wu.
A loud beeping sound went off in Jack Spicer's 'Evil Labratory', scaring the teen in which made him hit his head on the shelf above his head. "Ow! Oh hey! A new shen-gong-wu! Alright! This time Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer will be the winner!" Jack said laughing as he ran to one of his jets, bringing along his Jack-Bots and heading out to get the new shen-gong-wu.
"Wow. This place almost makes the front of your place look charming." Wuya said, in front of a very scaring looking house.
Inside the building, Sy was on the first floor near the back of the room. "From the look of this place, you'd think that someone had just up and left without taking anything." She said, her eyes looking over the room. She took a step in further before hearing a cracking sound under her. "Well, this can't be good." Sy said just as the floor gave way. She landed in an open coffin and before she could try to get out, the coffin door closed on her.

Outside the house,the monks and jack arrived at the same time. "Jack Spicer, Chase Young and Wuya! Leave now or suffer a most humiliating defeat!" Omi said jumping off Dojo as he shunk back down to his smaller form and the other three monks standing beside him. All of a sudden, a loud crack is heard from inside the abandoned home.
Wuya ran into the house while Chase threw Jack at the monks soon after going in after Wuya.
The monks follow Chase and Wuya into the house with Jack following quickly behind. After looking through the top two floors of the place, everyone heads down into the oly place left, the bacement. When everyone was down there, Omi was about to say something when a groanung sound came from one of the coffins near the back of the room. "AHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT?!" Jack screamed, looking around the room quickly. " I'm not sure I want to find out" Raimundo said, looking around the room as well.
Chase remained calm. "Perhaps one of you should look in the coffin on the other side of the room." Chase suggested, smirking from their reactions.
Before anyone could reply to Chase's comment, the coffin began to open slowly.
Chase's and Wuya's attention focused back to the coffin as the coffin began to open.
The Monks were all trying to hide Clay and Jack was behind one of his robots as t he coffin lid opened all the way and fell to the floor, with a pale hand gripping the edge of the coffin.
Wuya hid behid Chase. He looked at her with one of his looks. "Hehe. Sorry." She said sheepishly getting away from behind him.
Another groan was heard as a figure sat up in the coffin, rubbing the back of it's head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the monks, Jack and Dojo scream upon seeing the figure sit up in the coffin.
Wuya hid behid Chase again. He rolled his eyes. "Look. It's just a pale girl. Not a zombie."
"Oh, yeah." Wuya once again left Chase, with a sheepish laugh.
"Ugh, I man my head hurts." Sy said, rubbing the spot on the back of her head that had hit the coffin pretty hard. Not even relizing that other people were in the room.
"Well. We'll leave you to your new friend." Chase said holding the eye of hades. Wuya and Chase left the building. Jack flying off.
Sy climed out of the coffin, finally taking notice off the four remaining people. "Umm, Hey." Sy said raising a hand up in greeting.

Raimundo was the first to speak up. '' Umm so your not gonna like suck out our blood...are you?" He asked watching the girl carefully. Sy just looked at him like he was crazy. "Why would I do that? That would be considered cannabalism and is frowned upon in many of today's societies."
Yachi was about to leave her office. "Hello?" She answered her phone. "Oh hi, Yumi. Did you need something?"
The monks just stared at the strange girl that had came out of a coffin.
"Okay, okay. I'll come home." Yachi rolled her eyes, holding her phone away from her ear.
"Umm. Could you guys stop staring at me? It's kinda creepy not to mention rude." Sy pointed out.
"Oh sorry." Kimiko said for them. "What are you doing in a creepy run-down place anyway?"
"Looking for ghosts" Sy said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You guys wouldn't have happened to see a snake slithering around, would you?" Sy asked the four, noticing the missing precence of her reptalian companion.
"A snake?" Kimiko asked uneasy.
"yeah, but don't worry, he's harmless unless I order him to attack or if I'm in serious danger." Sy said looking around." Oh by the way my name's Sypres but everyone calls me Sy."
"Okay! I'm Kimiko." She said pointing to herself. "That's Omi, Raimundo and Clay." She pointed to them in that order.
Sy nodded to each. She looked at each of them, studing them quickly."You do know that your head is looks like a gaint cheese-puff, right?" SY asked, directing the question to Omi.
"MY HEAD DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A GIANT PUFF OF CHEESE!!!!!" Omi screamed.
"Whatever you say" Sy said shrugging. Suddenly something falls from the floor above,wrapping it's self around Sy's neck and shoulder's.
Omi was still feuming. "So why look for ghost in this dump. Do you check out every creepy looking place?" Raimundo asked leaning against Omi's head.
"Actually I do. It's what I do for a living. I'm a ghost hunter. The reason I came here was because there were rumors going around that there were some really vicious ghosts haunting this place. I did a bit of reasearch and found out that there was a string of murderes being commited here about 50 years ago.Plus it caught my intrest." Sy said as the snake lazily shook its head agreeing with it master.
"Cool." Raimundo said, more intrested about it being haunted. Dojo went on Clay's hat.
"Hey you guys, Wuya and Chase made off with the shen-gong-wu and none of you seem to care or even notice. Instead of talking your new friend how about we head back to the temple and tell master Fung about your lastest failure."
Sy stared at the tiny dragon." Um did that getco just talk?" Sy asked, sure she had seen plenty of odd thing in her life but she had to admit a talking lizard took the cake.
"I'm not a Getco!" Dojo yelled changing into his giant form. "I'm a dragon!"
"You still look like a getco." Sy said, Naga stirring slightly around her neck. "But whatever." She said shrugging.
"Whatever. Come on kids." Dojo broke through the roof with the monks.
"What a weird group of people." Sy mumbled to herself, Naga shaking his head in argreement as the two made their way out of the building.
The day was like any other for Yachi and Yumi. A seemingly long and boring day. For being a very poor village, people don't seem to get hurt or even come in for check ups. Yumi jumped from Yachi's cell. "Yachi! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't bring your cell phone to work!" Yumi started picking up the papers she dropped.
"But it might be important." Yachi stated, answering her phone. "Oh, hi Chase." Yumi rolled her eyes.
The day was like any other for Yachi and Yumi. A seemingly long and boring day. For being a very poor village, people don't seem to get hurt or even come in for check ups. Yumi jumped from Yachi's cell. "Yachi! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't bring your cell phone to work!" Yumi started picking up the papers she dropped.
"But it might be important." Yachi stated, answering her phone. "Oh, hi Chase." Yumi rolled her eyes.
After getting back to her home, Sy went down to her workshop. It had all sorts of mechanical robotic parts scattered all over the place, scematics covered the desks and books were cramed into shelves. The current blue-print was on the work table along with what looked like a human arm. "Well, better get this finished. These Automail parts will help alot of people." Sypres said to Naga, as the snake slithered off her shoulders and onto the tabel as Sypres started to work on finishing the Auto arm.
Yumi continued her paperwork while Yachi was talking to her boyfriend. "No, not really." Yachi said dissapointed. Yumi continued with her work but kept her attention on Yachi. "I can't figure out how to make the metal react with the nervous system. Nerves are very delicate and very difficult to duplicate." Yachi laughed. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry about me. I'll find a way. I have to go, Chase. I have a few patiences coming in today." Yachi went over to Yumi and took a file. "Yeah, bye." Yumi looked at her intensely. "What?"
It had been awhiile ago since Sy started to work on the arm. She streched her body before looking down at the complete arm."Finally. Now that the last piece is done, the only thing I have to do now is find someone intrested in buying it." Sypres said examining her handy work. Sy had put a synthetic skin over the mechanical arm, making it look real. She had found some aloes when she had went away on one her ghost hunts that had been out of counrty. Blending the aloes together, Sy found that it gave the synthetic skins she had a natural feel. The only part she had trouble with was finding a way to blend them together and making it stable. All the attemps she had made had resulted in explotions. Sypres finally came upon a soultion when she had gone to Germany. She found books of a science they called Alchemy. It contained many things she found useful, so she took a few with her. That was how she was able to make her auto mail now look and feel more human like.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Sypres got up from her spot and walked to the door. Naga was asleep in his bed. Sy smiled at the snake. "Out of all my creations, building you was my greatest one." Sy said to her sleeping companion, walking out the door with a small smile on her face.
"Nothing." Yachi shrugged, walking back to her office.
"Whatever. I know you don't like Chase." Yumi glared at her sister.
Sypres layed on her couch, her laptop on her stomache as she updated her website of her recently finished auto-mail arms and legs. After finishing updating, she logged off and got off the couch, heading towards the kitchen to get a piece of cake. Sy looked at digital clock that was on her microwave. It's bright red numbers glaring at her, flashing 3 in the morning. "Another sleepless night." Sypres sighed opening the fridgerator.
Yachi groned. Another long day for her at her clinic. "I want to go home." Yumi came in with a cup of tea.
"Tired?" She asked setting the tea on Yachi's table. Yachi glared at her and drank the tea. "I'll take that as a yes." Yumi left back to the front desk in the main lobby. Yachi looked at the clock.
"Three in the morning. And I'm still here."
At the temple grounds, Master Fung had called the young monks into the shen-gong-wu vault. "Can't whatever it iss you want to tell us wait till later, like sometime not early in the morning?" Raimundo asked yawning, the other monks yawning afterwards like a domino effect. "No young monks it cannot. Dojo would you like to tell them?" Master Fung asked as the little green dragon slithered infront of him shaking like crazy. "We have some new dragons to get. There are 4 or 5 other dragons. First is the dragon of lighting. Now c'mon boys and girls, the Dojo express is now bording." Dojo said growing to his bigger size and the 4 monks climing on. After everyone was on, Dojo took off into the sky.

Back in the vault, Master Fung watched the dissapearing figures."Good luck, my students" he said as he headed into the temple.
Yachi yawned, leaning back in her chair. "I want to go home." She whined. Yumi came in to get the cup that had tea in it before.
"Want to go home?" Yumi asked, knowing Yachi's answer.
"Yeah. No one has came in since the afternoon and it's four in the morning. Who's up at four in the moring!"
Sy was sitting on her couch, watching tv when she heard a loud nock on the door. "Who the hell would be coming to my house at this time of the morning?" Sypres asked her self as she opened the door to revel the four people she met the previous day. "What? Are you guys a bunch of stalkers or something?" Sy asked as she stared at the 4 Xiaolin Monks.
"Yo Dojo! Did you get the wrong house?" Raimundo asked.
"Yes, Dojo it is not possible that the dragon of lightning is a girl. It is already hard to believe that Kimiko is the dragon of fire." Omi commented. Clay had to hold Kimiko back from killing Omi.
"I possitive. There's no mistaking it. Look, i stopped shaking if you need any proof." Dojo said and sure enough, he had stoped shaking. Sypres sighed, but opened the door wide."Why don't you guys come in? It's better than being outside in the cold." Sy said.
"Thanks." Raimundo said for everyone, coming in. "Hey guys. We need to find a way to get her to believe us." Rai said sitting down in the living room. Kimiko sat next to him and agreed. "If I didn't go through what we did, I wouldn't believe anything about the end of world and having powers."
"Well I rekon she'd be more open 'bout this sort of thin' since she hunts ghosts." Clay said, just as Sypres walked back into the room."Sorry for the mess. I didn't really expect people to be coming over." Sy said as she sat down in her sofa chair." So what brings you here?" she asked
"Okay lets go home." Yumi said putting away some files. Yachi and Yumi went home together. "Yachi, how did you meet Chase?" Yachi gave her a weird look.
"Does it matter."
Sy watched as the monks looked at each other, before Omi spoke."We are the Xiaollin Warriors and we have come to get you to fight on the side of goodness since you are the dragon of lightning, even if you are a girl" Omi said. Sypres just looked at him for the a moment. "Your joking right?" She asked after a moment.
"Told you she wouldn't buy it." Rai leaned back.
Before Sypres could anything, a loud crash was heard coming from her basement. Sy got up and ran to see what had happened, the other 4 following behind her. When she got to her lab, there were mechenical pieces and scraps of metal all over the floor along with some of her scematics and blue prints for future inventions. Sy caught sight of her slithering companion and made a grab at him, catching him. "Naga, Did you do this?." She asked the snake, who in turn lowered its head like a child being scolded, shaking its head yes.
"The snake understands you?" Rai asked amazed, think the snake was real.
"Of course he can. I made him able to understand the human language." Sypres said casualy, picking up some of the stuff off the floor.
"Wait. You made him?"
"Yup. The only thing I had a problem with was his skin. It was really tricky but I found a way eventually to make it look real." Sypres said, placing some scrapes of metal on one of the numerous tabels in the room.
"That's pretty cool." Rai and Kimiko said. "So will you come with us?" Rai asked, not expecting a yes.
"Sure why not. Not like I have anything better to do or anyone to care wheither or not I leave or stay." Sypres said leaning against the table.
"Okay. lets go back to Dojo and go home." The five of them went to Dojo. Dojo was sitting on Sy's sofa eating some cookies. "Okay Dojo. She said she'll come. Lets go home already. I need to get some shuteye." Dojo scarf the last cookie before telling them they could go just let. "Aw. Come on!"
"We still have two more to pick up. But don't worry. They're both in China."
Sypres just shrugged."Doen't matter to me. Not Like I sleep anyway." She said grabbing har laptop off the couch and puting it in it's case bag which laid next to the couch and slinging onto one of her shoulders.
Dojo took them to what looked like a small clinic in a very poor village.
Sy looked around, taking in the state of the village and the people that inhabited it.
"Wow. This place is almost as bad as that one village where Omi thought his parents lived." Rai said going to the clinic. Omi glared at him but followed. "Closed? Well it is really early. Hey Dojo, do you know where the new dragons live?"
"Well it should be easy so climb aboard." Dojo said once again growing into his larger size.
Yumi was fast asleep in her room while her unfortunate twin had some work to do. She quietly headed back to the clinic to open it early. "Damn it. I never seem to get a break." She groned.
"I think a few of us should stay here just incase" Raimundo said to the group. "I'll stay." Sy said "I'll stay as well. It's be offly rude to leave the little lady here by herself." Clay said. The others nodded before getting on Dojo and flying off.
When Yachi got close to her clinic she saw a young woman and man standing in front of her clinic. "Oh. Here we go." She said to herself. "Hey, do you two need something?" She asked them, walking up to them.
The two turned to face the woman ."We're looking for the owners of this clinic." Sypres said to her.
"I'm the owner." Yachi said. "What do you need from me?"
"We should probally wait for the others to come back" Clay said, but Sy shook her head."Nah, We can tell her ourselves." Sypres told Clay before turning to the woman." To start off with, my names Sypres and this is Clay. We here to ask you to come with us to train and to fight evil,ect..ect." She said getting straight to the point.
Yachi looked at them as though they were crazy. "How about you guys come in and set up an appointment." She said before going inside.
"Umm...Maybe you shouldn' been so blunt 'bout it." Clay said to Sypres as they watched the lady walk into the building."Sorry but that's how I am. I don't like beating round the bush." Sy said just as Dojo landed with others.
"So Raimundo, how did it go?" Clay asked, forgetting to mention about the the fact they found the owner of the clinic.
"No one answered." He replied, getting off Dojo.
"Maybe it's because she's inside the clinic." Sy said pointing to the building behind her. "That's probaly why." Kimiko said, yawning loudly.
"Why didn't you guys tell us that before you asked how it went."
Sypres just shrugged, turning to go inside the clinic.
Yachi was coming out of her office when the monks went inside. "Oh great. The two nutcases have friends." Yachi said to herself.
"It's not very nice to call people names especially if you don't know them." Sypres said, Naga, who was on top of head head, nodding in agreement.
"Yeah, yeah. Do you guys need somthing? Other than tharapy."
Raimundo spoke before Sy could retort back. "Look we don't want any trouble, just listen to what we have to say first before you make any decisions."
"Look I havn't had much sleep these days. So just hurry up. Usually my sister is the one who handles the people."
"Be thankful you can sleep." Sy said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 pm

"If your havn't insomnia problems. I'm not that kind of doctor." Yachi's cell phone went off, Kimiko thought it was her phone. "Hi, Chase. Right now isn't a good time." Yachi said into her phone, back turned from the group.
"Like I'd want any help." Sy mumbled under her breath. She walked up to Kimiko and told her she was gonna walk around for a bit. After informing her, she walked off, looking for a nice and quite place to watch the sunrise.
Yumi got up and streched. "Oh crap." Yumi hurried getting dressed when she saw the time. "I can't let Yachi deal with people!"
Sypres walkeed along the fields. After a few minuets Sy found a valley that had a perfect view of the sunrise. She sat down on the grass, almost hidden by the tall flowers and grass, Naga slithering down from the top of her head and down onto her shoulders, nuzzling his head agenst hers. Sypres smiled softly at the robotic snake. He could always tell when she was alittle bit down.
Yumi walked into the clinic to see a huge group of people. "Is there something you need?"
"Are you her sister?" Kimiko asked, pointing to the other women, still not knowing her name.
"Yeah....Oh no. Did you try to talk with her." Yumi shook her head in self dissapointment. "This is what I get for oversleeping." She said more to herself. Yachi went into her office, still talking on her phone.
"Well, not us per say, but our freind did.Speakin' of which, we'd she go off to?" Clay askeed looking around, not seeing anytrace of the almost albino teen."Oh! She told me she was going to go walk around abit." Kimiko said.
"Well, anyway. What did you guys need? An appointment?"
"Actually we need to talk to you and your sister. Probally be best to tellyou at the same time." Dojo said, reveiling himself from under Clay's hat.
"A dragon!" Yumi got excited. "I havn't seem one since I was a little girl!"
Sy sat watching the sun rise up into the sky. She sighed softly." I haven't even been around them for 24 hours and I can already tell I don't really fit in." Sy said, the snake still nuzzling her face.
Yumi picked up Dojo. Yachi came back into the lobby without her phone. "A dragon? Havn't seem one of those since I was a kid."
"Why don't I tell you two why we're here, since you're both out here." Dojo said, wanting to get back to the temple as well, since he was getting really tired.
"Oh great. Here we go again." Yachi sat down in one of the chairs.
"Be nice." Yumi scolded her.
"Now I know this maybe alittle hard to belive, but you ywo are the elemental xiaolin dragons of Light and Darkness. These four here are the dragons of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. The other girl you saw with us is the dragon of Lightning. Together, we fight aginst the forces of the Heylin side, and sstop them from sendong the world into 10,000 years of darkness." Dojo explained.
"It's always ten thousands years.." Yachi groned. Yumi didn't looked convinced but this time Yachi was. A dragon still exstiting is proof enough.
"Wait! Darkness." Omi yelled at Dojo. "Doesn't that make her evil!?"
"No it doesn't. Darkneess is also an element.Alot of people relate darkness to evil, but if you really think about it, it's the things that go on IN the darkness that makes people afraid of it. Thus making people belive darkness is evil." Sypres said, leaning against the door frame. She had just walked in, when she had heard what Omi had asked.
"No. That can not be right!" Yachi rolled her eyes.
"The robot girl is right. The main reason people hate darkness, is because darkness is raw power and few people have the strenghth to channel it." Yachi said looking at her nails.
"How do you know about this?" Yumi asked, standing next to her sister. Yachi shrugged.
"Well, in any case, we would like you two come with us back to the temple to train with us.If you don't mind." Kimiko said
"No way!!" Yachi and Yumi said together. "We have to much going on." Yachi said, getting up. Yumi took out a file and started doing some paperwork. "You can leave now." Yachi went back into her office.
"Come back some other time. You need to realize that my sister is a doctor and they cant take breaks when ever they feel like it. I'll come later. She needs me right now."
"Alright, but if you ever change your mind, here's the temple address." Dojo said, pulling out what looked like to be a business card that had the temples info on it. Once outside, Dojo Grew to his larger form, and took off into the sky, with everyone on it, heading back to the temple.
"I wonder if I can convince Yachi to help them...she can do more as a doctor." Yumi said to herself, as the monks left.
Back at the Xaiolin temple, Dojo had just landed. Master Fung came out to greet them."Welcome back young monks. I see you were sucessful in bring the dragon of Lightning." Master Fung said as he greeted Sypres.
"I see you were unsuessful in bring the dragon of light and the dragon of darkness." Fung added.
"Yeah, about that. I think the dragon of light will come eventually." Rai said to mast Fung.
"We do not need the dragono of darkness!" Omi stated. "She is evil. Darkness is evil. I do not see how there can be a dragon for darkness."
"You really need to have more of an open mind. Your nievness is your bigest weakness from what I can see." Sypres said, Nage nodding his head in agreement with his creator.
"No. I will never trust anyone who is on the side of darkness." Omi went into the temple.
"I'm with Omi on this one guys." Kimiko said. "Just look at chase and Wuya." Kimiko followed Omi.
"Come one guys!" Rai called out to them. "What about you Clay?"
"Well. I can't say yet." Clay took off his hat and dusted it off. "But since she's trying to save people as a doctor and in that kind of town. I'd have to say she's alright."
"Let them think what they want. They're loss." Sypres said to Raimundo.
"Yeah, but when they join up. We need everyone to be able to work together." Raimundo went into the temple with Clay, depresseed.
Sypres sighed. She followed after them, hanging back a ways, taking her time. "And people say I'm depressing to be around." Sy said to herseslf. From what she had observed so far from the group was that Omi was very closed minded and not really open to new ideas or customs. Kimiko was dependent on anything technical. Clay was more the sencible one along with Raimundo.
Clay noticed that Sypres was staying away from everyone. "Howdy Sy. Why don't you join us."
"Sure.So what's everyone doin'?" Sy asked catching up to the cowboy.
"Well for one, we need to see if we can find your wudai weapon. But a shen-gong wu just revealed it self so you can only bring one of us with you." Clay explained. "Rai cant go cuz he's the leader. So it's either me, Kimiko or Omi."
"I'll take you with me, if you don't mind. Omi gets on my nerves to be honest." Sy said to Clay.
"Hehe. He sort of gets on everyones nerves."
"Glad to know I'm not the only one." Sypres said, giving a half-smile.
Dojo took Raimundo and the rest of the monks to a volcano at Hawaii.
Sypres and Clay took the Silver Manta Ray, heading towards England.
"So Dojo. What's the wu this time?" Kimiko asked, putting her pda away.
"It's the Crow's Crown." Dojo said taking out the scroll. "When someone puts on this wu, they'll grow wings and have the ability to talk with birds."
"So do you know where exactly this weapon is supposed to be at?" Sy asked as she watched the scenery below flash by.
"No. Sorry not to much help. When we went looking for our wudai weapons, they sort of came to us."
"Great. So how long did it take for you gouys to find your weapons?"
"Actually, now that I think about it. It didn't take that long."
"That's good."Sy said yawning a bit. Up on the horizon a small town could be seen.
"So where is this Crow's Crown?" Raimundo asked, stretching.
"That way." Dojo said, pointing east.
"I cannot wait to try the Crow's Crown." Omi said excitedly.
"Don't get too excited little one." Chase said holding the Crow's Crown.
"Chase Young! What are you doing here?" Omi asked."Yeah, You don't usually take intrest in shengongwu." Kimiko said
"My business is mine alone." Chase said firmly. "This would be the second shen-gong wu I've taken from you in a row. What are you going to do about it, Omi."
"I am going to fight." Omi said charging at Chase.
"Monkey strike!" Omi screamed, leaping at Chase. Chases cell phone rang, making Kimiko think her's went off. Chase stepped aside, Omi crashed to the ground.
"Listen now isn't a good time." Chase said to who called him. "You always call me at a bad time." Chase said evading Omi's attacks.
Clay landed the Silver Manta Ray near the edge of the town. "Why don't we start lookin' here?" Clay asked. "How ironic that my weapon would be in the place of my birth." Sypres said looking around at the small town. There wern't alot of people that lived in the town and it looked as if there were even fewer now, makung the town look like a ghost town.
"Wait. This is your hometown?" Clay asked suprised. "Well then. It should be too hard finding your weapon. Since you know your way around here."
"Maybe, maybe not.I haven't been here since I was 6." Sy said leading the way into the town.
"Well, we should start looking." Clay and Sypres went to the town's center. "This place sure looks like a ghost town."
"Yeah. It's a really small town. I think the population went down with the years aswell." Sy said looking around at the town. Things really hadn't changed much since she had left the town."Hey, mind if we visit some people while we're here?" Sy asked,an odd look in her eyes.
"Sure. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:54 pm

"Thanks." Sy said, leading the way to a small grave yard. She walkedd to the back of it where two graves lied. On one was the name Elizabeth Cornella. On the other was Jason Reed. Sy stood in front of their graves, staring at the graves, lost in thought.
Clay stayed a quite a distence from Sypres. He could tell that she needed to be alone.
"Hey guys. Sorry I haven't visited til now. Guess I was just stalling and trying to gather courage to say good-bye. Still feels like yesterday, that day. Well you'll be glad to know that I'm doing good." Sy said to the two graves as if there were people actually there. She went on to tell them everything that had happened to her up til now. After she said good-bye, she turned back and headed towards Clay."Alright, Let's go find that weapon shallwe?" Sy asked smiling.
Clay wanted to aske Sypres who were in the graves but decided against it. He just followed her.
As they neared the canter of the town, a loud crash could be heard, followed by a voice."Why if it isn't the xaiolin losers!...Hey wait, where are the other 3?" Jack asked before he noticed Sypres."AHHH! IT"S THE VAMPIRE! DON"T HURT ME!" Jack said quickly hiding behind one of his Jack-bots.
"Not that it's any of your business, Jack. Raimundo and the others are getting a shang-gong wu." Clay said getting ready to fight.
Sy sweetdroped at Jack's comment."Um...I'm not a vampire." Sy said flatly. She knew she was pale, but honestly, a vampire, come on.
"Sorry about that." Chase said, putting his phone away.
"Wait. You have a cell phone?" Kimiko asked suprised.
"Yes. I'm more in tune with the 21st century
Jack ca,e out from behind the robot"You're not? Oh, then JACK-BOTS ATTACK!" Jack yelled, the robots charging at Clay and Sypres.
Clay dodge the robots, destroying some. "Sypres, do you think you can handle a few?"
"Sure. Shouldn't be too difficult." Sy said as she destoyed two of them by ducking them as they rammed into each other.
Clay and Sypres destroyed all the robots, leaving Jack alone.
Jack paniced and flew towards the shen-gong-wu. Sypres ran after him, getting to the shen-gong-wu the same time as Jack."I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!" Jack said. "Um...Ok?" Sy said questionably." The challenge is a race. who ever can get to the shen-gong-wu first wins! My monkey staff against your.. um what shen-gong-wu do you have?" Jack asked."Umm..I think it's called the Eye of Dashi." Sy said pulling the wu out of one of her pockets." Alright. My monkey staff against your eye of dashi!" Jack said, the scenary changing dramatically."Whoa." Sy said as she looked around."Gong Ye Temp Pai!" Jack yelled as he charged out a head of Sy, who quickly followed.
"Whawhoo!! You go Sy!!" Clay screamed, trying to be encouraging.
Sy smirked as she heard Clay yell. She pulled out the eye of dashi and aimed it at monkey Jack."EYE OF DASHI!" Sypres yelled, bolts of lightning zapping Jack long enough for heer to get in front of him and grab the sphere of reality. The scenary changed back to normal as the showdown ended, Sypres standing there holding the three shen-gong-wu.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm

(forgot to put this in -_-')
Name: Sypres (Cy-priss) Sy for short
Hair color: Pale pale blonde to the point it looks white at first glance
Eye Color: Left eye-Distubingly bright brown. Right eye- Ocean Blue with dark circles under both eyes from being an insomiac.
Race: British(Not a really heavy accent though cause she lived in The U.S. half her life.)
Element: Lighting
Speacial Abilities: Genius in every aspect of the word, and can build highly advanced robot and A.I.'s.
Hobbies: Building A.I. robots, exploring scary places and helping out the police with murder cases occasionally.

Name: Ireana (a-rean-a)
Hair color: Bright orange
Eye color: Forest Green
Race: Scottish
Element:Metal
Speacial Abilities:Can bend any type of metal to her will
Hobbies: Going shopping for extremly odd clothing and drawing out ideas for sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 pm

"Way to go Sypres!" Clay said, slapping her back.
"Wait. Sypres. As in Sypres Ashire?!"Jack asked."Um...yeah.Why?" Sypers asked warily. "OMG! YOUR TOTALLY AWSOME! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!" Jack asked Sy, a pen and autograph book already in his hands. "Umm....Sure." Sy said, signing the book for the goth teen. Jack smiled brightly before activating his propellers and flying off, the fanboy air still surounding him.
"Well that was odder then a three legged cow square dancin'" Clay said, walking to Sy. "Well how does it feel to win your first showdown?"
"Pretty good. Though the auto graph thing was weird." Sy said, just as a bright light shined off of a statue near the park. "What the...?" Sy said just as something came flying at her. The object landed right before it got to Sy, revealing what looked like to be an electic blue syth with silver carvings that resembled lightning wrapped around it going up, towards the white blade.
"Looks like you found your wudai weapon. Now we just need to find Rai and the others." Clay said taking out the silver manta ray.
Sy nodded her head, grabbing the syth as Clay activated the silver manta ray, climing into the passengers seat as Clay drove the shen-gong-wu.
By the time Clay and Sypres arrived to where Raimundo and the others are, Chase was gone and the monks looked beaten up. "Hey, guys." Rai said getting up.
"Raimundo, what happened?"
"We got our butts handed to us." Rai replyed.
"By who?" Sy asked.
"Chase Young. Who else?! Oh wait, you don't know him." Raimundo scratched the back of his head. "He kind of seem to be in a hurry."
"Well in any case, we should head back to the temple. It's getting late and I'm getting hungry." Sy said, a loud growling coming fromm her stomache.
Sy's stomach growling made Clay's stomache growl. "Same here."
Dojo super sized himself."Alright kiddos.Let's go. Tonight's poker night and I don't want to be late." Dojo said as everyone climed on, Dojo taking off into the sky.

Little did they know that they had been watched by a certain bean.
The monks practilly crawled to the table of food waiting for them. Clay and Sypres were the only ones who weren't tired.
"Hey Clay, wanna have an eating contest? See who can eat the most?" Sy said as they all sat down at the tabel.
Clay nodded yes. "I bet 2 weeks of chores on the new girl." Rai said to Omi.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm

"I accept your offer Raimundo. I will bet on Clay. A mere girl cannot possibly beat a boy at a eating contest." Omi said, agreeing to Rai's bet. Sy and Clay began eating, piling food onto their plates, trying to out eat the other, but in the end, Sy won by a taco.
Rai patted Omi's head, grinning. "That's two weeks."
Omi sulked, hanging his head, grumbling about how could it be possible for a girl to win or something along those lines. Sypres got up and offered her hand to Clay, in a good sportsman manner. "No hard feelings?" Sy asked, a small smile on her face.
Clay just smiled and took Sy's hand.
"Do you think Clay has a thing for Sypres?" Kimiko whispered to Raimundo. Raimundo only shrugged.
"So who's this 'Chase Young' guy that beat you guys?" Sy asked. If she was going to fight, she wanted to at know what she was up against.
Yachi jumped when her door slamed. "I'm working! I'm working!" She started to franticly do her paperwork.
Everyine around the table got quiet and serious looks on their faces as soon as the words left Sy's mouth. Omi was the first to speak. "Chase Young is a Heylin warrior who once fought on the side of good. But Hanniabal Roy Bean , another one of our enimies, was able to persuede Chase to trade everything for immortality and power. Chase is our most fearsest oppenent. He has an army of warriors, all who had fought Chase Young and lost. Now they serve him loyaly in the forms of cats unless Chase gives them permission to shift back into their human forms." Omi said, pausing breifly before speaking again."I, too, had been tricked into giving my loyalty to him, but luckily, my friends found away to free me." Omi said, finishing his explaination. Sypres took everything that Omi had told her before saying anything. "Well, then, that makes you the biggest hypacrit that I've ever met." Sy said after a minuet of thinking.
Yachi looked up from her paperwork. She saw no one there. She leanded back in her chair and yawned. "You always call me at bad times." Someone said from behind. Yachi jumped slightly.
"And you always sneak up on me." Yachi replyed, going back to her paperwork.
Omi looked at Sypres confused. He had been around the other monks to know the meaning of the word, but he didn't understand how it applied to him."How am I, the great xiaolin dragon of water, a hypocrite?" Omi asked, his ego getting in the way. Sypres sighed before answering him. "You said ealier that you would not trust anything or anyone on the side of evil, yet you were once on the very side you despise, tricked or not tricked. If that's true, than you don't trust yourself." Sy said standing up and stretching abit. It was getting late and the sun had already set."Well, I'm going to go walk around for awhile. If you need me, just tell Naga to find me. He'll know how." Sy said walking out of the room and out onto the grounds. Naga was curlded up in a corner of the room, watching everyone closely.
Yumi glared at Yachi as Yachi walked out of the clinic with Chase. "You guys going somewhere?" She asked already knowing the answer. Yachi gave Yumi the finger as she left with Chase.
Raimundo was the first to talk after a few minuets of no one speaking after Sypres's departure from the room."Well, I think we should hit the hey. We'll need all the rest we can get since we start training with Sy tommorrow." Rai said, yawning as he walked towards their rooms.
Yachi and Chase headed to a coffee shop at the closest city.
The rest of the minks followed behind, each going into their part of the room, going to sleep for the night. Now the only occupant that were awake was Sy, who sat by one of the many fountains on the temple grounds, staring at the moon and the stars.
A young girl was dancing in a opening in a redwood forest. Her long black hair followed as she danced in the moonlight. The leaves danced around her, giving her a look of a forest spirit.
At the temple, Hannabil Roy Bean sat in a tree, watching the as the monks slept, before turning his attention back to the new dragon of lightning. He had been watching the monks since their little run in with her at the old funeral home, when he discovered that she was one of the other elements. The evil bean grinned wickedly to himself, before hoping onto his bird and flyong off, plans already swimming around in his head.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"Hey kids. Time to wake up." Dojo said on Clay's head. "We've got another dragon to get."
"Another dragon?! I thought that we were the only dragons?!" Omi said, as he got to his feet. "Hey, where's Sy?" Kimiko asked, noticing the missing precence of the pale teen.
"She's at the fountains." Dojo said leaving the temple. He grew to his larger form. "Come on kids. The faster we get her to join us the faster we can get to be able to sleep."
"Alright. I'll go get her." Rai said as he headed off towards the fountains, where sure enough Sy was at, staring off into space. "Hey, we gotta go, Sy. We got another dragon to find." Raimundo said as he walked to Sy's side. Sy nodded, looking at the sky a moment loger before standing up and following Raimundo to Dojo where the other were waiting. Once the two were on, Dojo took off.
Dojo headed to the US. "Wow. That's a big forest." Omi said in amazement.
"Welcome to the great redwoods." Dojo said, flying to land.
Sy looked around, the name redwood seeming famailar to her." You know I think I've heard some stories about these woods being haunted from somewhere." Sy said, finally recalling why the name had seemed familair. Dojo quickly hid inside Omi's robe as soon as Sypres had said the word haunted. "D-d-did you s-s-say haunted?" Dojo said, stuttering his words. Sy nodded her head."Yeah, but I'm not to sure, I could be mixing up the places, so I'm not possitive." Sy said.
"What?" The you sioux girl asked the swallow, on her finger. She had the bird fly away. The girl decided to have some of deer check out the area of the giant monster with her.
"Well, let's get searching. The faster we do this, the sooner we can get back to the temple." Kimiko said, leading the way with Raimundo behind her grumbling about doing chores and traing when they got back. Sy, as uaual, was at the back of the group. Omi was beside Kimiko and Clay was behind Rai.
Maka, the young sioux girl hid behid a great redwood, she asked the trees to try to scare them away. A tree root moved from being partly under the ground to a few inches above, tripping Rai making the others knock into him.
"Hey! That tree root just moved!" Rai said as he and the others got up.
Dojo squealed and hid under Clay's hat. "That is impossible!" Omi stated arragontly. "Trees can not move."
"Well that one did." Rai got up and dusted himself off. "Sy, you may be right about this place being haunted."
"Hmmm...Maybe, maybe not. It could be a protective spirit wanting us to go away or maybe it's a pixe. Mischivieous little buggar, pixies." Sy said, scannig the area around them.
"You guys have to do better!" Maka yelled at them in their language. Two other trees moved slightly closer to the monk from behind. Their roots creeped closer to them. "Don't kill them." The giant roots stopped.
SYpres looked around, having thought she heard something. Clay took notice of Sy looking around."Hey Sypres, You alright?" the cowboy aked. "I'm fine. Just thought I heard something is all." Sy said dismissing the noise as nothing.
"I'm telling you! The trees are moving!" Raimundo yelled, pointing to two trees that were behind them. "They were not that close before!"
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 pm

"I think Rai's right. I deffinatly don't remeber those trees being that close before." Sy said, agreeing with Rai that something was not right in this forest. Trees don't move on their own, but these one seemed to do just that.
The trees knew the group were susprisous. The creep closer everytime the monks weren't looking. Their branches started moving closer to the monks.
Sy took notice that whenever they turned around to talk to each other and turn back around, some of the trees would be cloder that they were before. Sypres sighed."This is getting annoying. Kimiko, Your fire right?" Sy asked. Kimko nodded. "Than why not conjure up a fire ball. Maybe it'll scare whatever it is that's making the trees move off." Sy said.
A branch swooped down knocking into Sypres, Kimiko tried to summon a fireball but another tree branch knocked her out.
Sy went flying a few yards away from the others, coming to a stop on the ground after rolling a few time.
Raimundo and Omi went to Kimiko while Clay went after Sypres. What looked like hundreds of ravens, were now resting on the still branches. "Hey Dojo. Are you sure you took us to the right place?"
"Yes! I'm sure! I'm never wrong!" Dojo shouted from inside Omi's robe.
"Okay, but I dont think this forest wants us to be here."
"What was your first clue." Dojo said sarcasticly.
Sy stood up with the help of Clay. "Stupid trees." Sy grumbled, rubbing her head. Sy looked around, seeing the giant hord of birds watching them. "A thouand black birds staring at us like we're their next meal. Gee, that's not creepy in the least. So anyone got any ideas, besides running?" Sy asked, adding the last part as she saw Dojo open his mouth to protest.
"Actually, running sounds like a pretty good idea right now." Kimiko said, groaning. She got up slowly with Raimundo's help. "I feel dizzy." She complained, holding her head.
Sypres sighed. "What I'd like to know is why we're getting attacked by friggin' killer trees when we didn't even do anything." Sy said. The trees were really starting to get on her nerves.
"We can figure that out when we're not getting attacked by killer trees!" Dojo screamed. Dojo forced everyone to get on him, he flew away from the forest as fast as he could. Sypres thought she saw someone on top on one of the trees as, the figure faded away as they flew farther away.
Sy shook it off and turned her attention back to the others. "So what now?" Sy asked. "I say we head back to the temple. We'll try again later.Right now all I want to do is lay back and relax for a bit." Raimundo said, sounds of agreement coming from his teammates.
Maka climped down from the tree. She gave a high-five with the tree. The rising sun was barely visable from the forest floor. Maka decided it was time to head home. She started humming while she walked, proud of her achievment.
Dojo flew back to the temple, where the young warriors got off, each going to go do whatever it was they wanted. Sy, of course, went back to the fountain she was at before they had left.
The monks sleeped well into the afternoon. Dojo went into their room, scratching his back in a lazy manner, eyes still puffy from the lack of sleep. He took out a huge gong out of nowhere and hitted it as hard as he could. The four monks jummped out of their beds, covering their ears while Dojo left the room was Master Fung wanted to see them.
Sy was laying on her stomache, looking into the fish filled pond. Occasionally, a koi fish would look up at her breifly before swimming off. Sy sighed as she dragged her hand acroos the surface of the water. She had found this spot off the temple extremly tranquil for her.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:31 pm

The koi fish swam away once Clay's relfection appeared on the fountain water. "Master Fung wants to see all of us." He said, tired.
"Alright." Sy said as she got up and followed Clay back to where the other's were at." So what's up Master Fung?" Rai said, yawning.
"Raimundo, where is the dragon of wood?" Master Fung asked more to the group. "You all have failed to bring back another dragon."
"Umm, if it's any help, we where getting attacked by killer trees, so we didn't really have a choice but to retreat for the moment." Sy said. "Me and Kimiko still have the bumps on our head if you'd like proof." Sy added, Kimiko nodding her head.
"Killer tress?" Master Fung raised his left eyebrow. "There is another dragon for you to bring back to the temple. This time come back with a new compainion."
The monks filled out of the room and climbed onto Dojo as he grew and took off towards Scottland.
"Why is Master Fung getting pushy with us getting the new member?" Kimiko asked, taking out her pda.
"I do not know. But hopefully, this is the last new dragon. I mean, how many chosen one's can there be?" Omi asked, arragantly. Sy had the urge to smack him upside his yellow head, but resised it, tempting as it sounded.
"There's one for each element." Dojo answered, seeing Sypres' frustration.
"But I thiught that therre were only four elements." Omi said, cunfusion obvious in his voice. "You have to count the elements from other countries as well. There are the 4 main elements and then there are the other elements." Sy explained, rubbing her temples slightly.
"Sypres is right." Dojo said, agreeing with her. "Later on Master Fung will teach what each element is for." Dojo landed near a giant lake. "Well we're here."
"Let's get going. And stay alert. After what happened at the forest, we need to be reasy for anything." Rai said, leading the group towards what looked like a city on the other side of the lake.

In the city's center, a crowd was gathering around a tall object covered by a gaint sheet, a girl with bright red hair standing next to it, bouncing on her feet, barley able to control her excitment.
"Hey, what's that?" Kimiko asked, pointing to something that was covered by a large sheet.
"I don't know. I say we check it out." Clay said, Sypres nodding in agreement. "It looks like one of those sheets that's used when someone reveils something imprtant." Sy said as they neared the center.
The monks pushed there the crowds of people. "I wonder what it is?" Kimiko asked Raimundo.
"Well by the crowd. It should be something pretty good." Raimundo answered.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Just than, a man stepped up onto the podium that was set up and began to speak. "Ladies and Gentelman, I please put your hands together for Ireana." He said stepping aside for the girl. "Hello and welcome. I just wanted to thank all of who came here today for supporting my work. I am pleased to announce that this is probally mt greatest masterpice by far. Since I know most of you are eager to see what I have created, without further ado, I give you The Metal Man!" Ireana said as she pulled a cord that released the sheet. After the sheet fell, it revealed a tall metal scuplture made up of different types and shades of metal. It stood roughly around 60 stories high. It was in the form of a man without actually being fully filled in.
"That's it." Kimiko said dissapointed, crossing her arms.
"I think it's pretty cool." Raimundo said, getting a glare from Kimiko.
"Hmmm...Intresting. It's an abstract scuplcture,meaning that it can have multiple meaning. It must've taken along time to finish this. Just look at all the different types of metal. Some of them were probally hard to firn, not to mention welding them together, calculating the weight of the metals and probally some injuries obtained by constructing it." Sy said, her eyes scanning the metal sculpture, the calculations running through her head.

Clay whistled as he stared at the metal man. "That's alot of work fer someone to do. I can see why these people would be excited. It's amazin'" Clay said, agreeing with Sy.
"Yeah, yeah." Kimiko said, texting her friend.
"Dojo, where's the new dragon?" Raimundo asked ignoring Kimiko.
"Up on the podium. That's the new dragon of metal." Dojo said.
"Whoa. Talk about irony." Raimundo said, walking up to the girl on the podium once the crowds of people left.
Ireana was talking to the man that had announced her during the ceromony, when the group reached the podium. "Excuse me miss, but might we be able to talk to you?" Omin asked, reaching the girl first. Ireana turned around when Omi had spoken to her. "Sure!" Ireana said, jumping down from the stand.
Maka was sitting on a rock next to the river bank that cut through the middle of the forest. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." She said to the blue bird on her shoulder. Maka had to scare away three construction crews away, she is starting to get exhausted.
"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Ireana asked, her forest green eyes scanning the group. Omi took a big breath before he began explaining. "We are the Xiaolin monks. We each have the ability to control an element that we are chosen for. We fight against the heylin side in order to prevent the world from 10.000 years of darkness. You are the newest dragon and we were wondering if you could come back to the temple with us to train and join our fight against evil" Omi said in one breath. Ireana looked at Omi than at the group and than back Omi, before smiling."Sure, why not! Sounds like an adventure!" Ireana said.
"Whew! At least we were able to get one." Raimundo wipped the sweat off his brow.
Sypres nodded. "Yeah from getting insulted to being attacked by killer trees, it's nice to have one thing go our way." Sy said as they got on Dojo and headed back towards the temple.
"Yeah. That is pretty weird. What can make trees be able to move?" Raimundo asked.
"The others just shrugged. None of them had any idea either. "Oh well. Maybe once we get back to the temple we can start training. I'm kinda intrested to see how good you guys are." Sy said as they neared the temple grounds.
Yachi went back to the clinic, humming. "You're in a suprisingly good mood." Yumi said to Yachi, as she filed through the paperwork.
"Got a date with Chase tonight!" Yachi, hummed going into her office.
"Yep. That'll do it."
When everyone got off Dojo, he went to find Master Fung to tell him of the new dragon. "Why don't I show you around the temple Ireana." Kimiko said grabbing Ireana's hand and walking off with the Scottish girl to show her around.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Raimundo went to take a nap, hopeing that they weren't going to be sent on another mission.
Omi went off to perfect one of techniques, leaving Clay and Sy alone.

Off in the distance some where, Hannabil Roy Bean was meeting with Wuya. "I'm sure you're wonderin' why I asked you to meet me all th' way out here. Well, the Xiaolin Monks have gotten two new dragons." Hannabil told Wuya.
"Oh really?" Wuya asked intrested. "What do you want from me?"
Hannabil smiled crookedly. "Well, I do belive we can use the Dragon of Lightning to our advantage. I want you to go to Jack Spicer's house. He seems to things about her that could be of use to us." Hannabil said. "Ying-Ying will keep an eye on the other dragon."
"Sure. Why not." Wuya flew to Jack Spicer's house.
Sypres snezzed all of a sudden. " Huh, How strange." Sy said. She knew she wasn't getting a cold so she didn't understand why she sneezed all of the sudden like that.
"They say that when you snezze someone is talking about you behind your back." Raimundo said from behind Sypres.
Both Sy and Clay jumped."Whoo! You scarred us there Rai." Clay said as Sy nodded.
Raimundo laughed. "Sorry."
"S'alright. So what are you doin' out here? I thought you were going to take a nap?" Sy said.
"No use." Raimundo scratched his head. "At least not until we can get the other dragons to come. I just know something is going to happen."
Sy shrugged."Well, since we're the only ones around why don't we play a game or something?" Sy asked.

Jack Spicer was in his lab working on his Jack-bots. When he turned around he came face to face with Wuya."AHHHHHHH!!!" Jack yelled as he fell backwards of his chair. "Would it kill you to knock or something?!" Jack asked as he got up.
"What kind of game do you have in mind?" Clay and Raimundo asked.
Sy grinned mischeviously."How about Truth or dare? And why don't we get Omi to play as well." Sy said, her grin still on her face as her eyes gleamed mischevouly as well.
Clay and Raimundo reluctantly agreed, showing Sypres where Omi trains.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:40 pm

"Hey Omi, come playa game with us." Sy said, more like demanded actually, as she walked up to the little monk.
"Yeah. Come on dude." Raimundo asked, hopeing he could get Omi to agree. He didn't want to face what Sypres had in mind for them alone.
Omi looked at his friends curiously. "What kind of game?" Omi asked. Sy smirked."It's a game that tests your courage and honour. But if your too afraid to play we understand, don't we guys?" Sy said, hinting to them to play along.
"Yeah, Omi. A great warrior like you wouldn't be afraid to play a little game." Raimundo said, patting Omi's head.
"I don't know Rai, it might be too much for Omi to handle." Sy said, trying hard not to laugh at the look on Omi's face when she said that. "Nothing is too great for a Xiaolin warrior as great as myself. I will play this game of yours and I shall be victourious!" Omi said, as Sypres snicked.
Raimundo snickered with Sypres. "This should be fun." He whispered to her.
Sy nodded as they all made their way to the courtyard where they usually trained. They sat in a circle with Clay and Rai sitting on either side ofOmi and Sy sitting between the two as well. Before Sy could say anything though Kimiko and Ireana came into view, with Kimiko spotting them, instantly reconizing what they where about to play. "Hey can we join?" She asked, the two girls walking over. "Sure. The more there is the more fun it is." Sypres said. The order of the seating now was Sy, Clay, Kimiko, Omi, Ireana, and Rai all sitting in a circle. "Alright, so who wants to start?" Sy asked, looking around the group.
Raimundo and Clay looked were a bit scared from Sypres look. Rai had a feeling that she was up to something. "Why don't you start." Clay suggested.
Sy smiled wickedly. "Alright. Omi, Truth or Dare?" Sy asked, already having both things thought out to work in herr favor.
"I do not fear you!" He said proudly. "I choose dare." An evil grin appeared on Sypres' face.
"Dare, huh?" Sy said, chuckling so menicing that it gave a meaning to the word scary. "Alright. Even the mightyist of warriors have great fears. So my dare is that I dare you to tell what your deepest, darkest, most terrorfiying fear is. And remember, you have to do the dare, no matter how unpleasent." Sy said, the eye that was hidden by Sy's hair gave a slight meanicing gleam from underneth.
She's a good guy!!? Omi screamed in his head. "I..um..." Omi studdered. "But I do not have any fears..." Omi said quietly. The other three monks that know him stared him down. "Okay. Okay! I'm afraid of...squirels..." Omi said the last part very quietly.
Sypres stiffeled a laugh."Squirels...intresting. ALright Omi. It's your turn to choose a person." Sy said, smiling as if she hadn't done anything creepy at all.
"Okay. Raimundo!" Omi said with pride as though nothing happened. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare me, little dude! I can take what ever you got!" Rai said, puffing out his chest, trying to act all macho to impress the girls.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 pm

"I dare you speak of your worse fear!" Omi said proudly. "Dude you just copyed Sypres." Raimundo said stealing Omi's smile.
"Hey I don't mind. More fun for me." Sy said, that creepy smile coming back on her face.

Rai shuddered slightly at Sy's smile. "M-my fear is the alien jelly-fish-squid." Rai said.
"Come on!" Raimundo had to yell. "It's better than Omi's fear."
Sy nodded in agreement, as well as Kimiko & Clay. "Alright. Clay! Truth or Dare!" Rai said pointing at the cowboy.
"Well I cant turn yellow now. I'd say dare."
"I dare you to leave your hat off for 24 hours, starting now." Rai said, smirking at Clay.
Omi and Kimiko looked like they felt bad for Clay while Sypres didn't understand why Raimundo would dare Clay to do that. "Fine." Clay said and took off his hat. He handed it to Sypres. "Please keep it safe." He asked and went back to his seat.
Sy looked a bit confused but took the hat none the less. "Kimiko, Truth or Dare?" Clay said
"I'd hate to brake the streak. So I choose dare." Kimiko said smiling.
"Alright, How about I dare you to treat Jack Spicer as nicely as possible the next time we seen him." Clay said, smiling at the dare he had given Kimiko.
"I'm...not sure if I can do that." Kimiko said with a frown. Recalling all the times Jack Spicer made her angery.
"Oh, come on Kimiko. You know what they say, If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." Sy said. This game was getting good, and she was very much enjoying it.
"Oh alright. But just in case. What do I have to do if I cant keep the dare." Kimiko asked, hopeing that it wasn't too bad.
"You gotta give up all your technology over for 2 days." Clay said.
Kimiko slumpped to the ground with a look of dread. "I cant lose to this dare." She said in failing determindation. "Okay Sypres it's your turn. Truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Sy smiled."I choose Dare." Sy said, a look of total calmness on her face, as if to say that nothing could faze her.
What can I do. She's been enjoying this a bit too much. Kimiko thought. Many thoughts crossed her mind but all would effect her other fellow monks that she knew longer. "I dare you to take off the tacky eyeliner."
Sy looked at Kimiko confusedly. "Um...What eyeliner? I don't wear make-up." Sypres said looking at Kimiko. The other's looked at Sy like she was lying.
"Don't lie Sypres. You know that goth is soo out of style." Kimiko pressed on.
Sy started to get annoyed when it donned her what she was talking about. "If your refering to the black around my eyes, I hate to break it to you but that's not eyeliner. It's the result of being an insomniac for 16 years." Sy said, staring at Kimiko with a blank stare that would put an emo kid to shame.
"Could have fooled me." Kimiko muttered. "W-well. It's your turn Sypres." Raimundo said, trying to keep a fight from happening.
Sy looked around the circle seeing who was left. She saw that Ireana was the only one left. "So Ireana, truth or dare?" Sy said looking at her. Ireana thought for a moment before answering."I pick truth. Sorry to break the chain." Ireana said, smiling. "Alright, How long did it take to create that statue you unveiled?" Sy asked. Ireana's smile grew wider."That particular sculpture took roughly around a year and a half to finish." Ireana said, pride eveddent in her voice. Sy looked at the truely impressed at the girls dedication to her work, very much like Sypres herself.
"How do you fund your work." Kimiko asked her. "Even if you do sell them they seem to take up a lot of money to make."
Ireana smiled. "Well I usually get paid for my work in advanced, plus I can usually find alot of good meteal in junk yards so it's actually real easy for me to fund my work as well as get pleanty of resources and materials."
"Really?" All four monks said.
"Yep!" Ireana said smiling at the four. "And actually, the payment for that last sculpture was a lot more than I needed to fund it so I have plenty left over for other projects."
They looked at eachother sheepishly.
Ireana tilted her head confused by her new friends behavior while Sypres was stating to crack up at the four.
"What's so funny!!" Kimiko screamed irrated.
Kimiko's outburst only made Sy laugh harde."You...guys are to amusing." Sy said betweens fits of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Raimundo and Clay started laughing with Sy while Kimiko was feuming. "How are we amusing?" Omi asked very confused.
"Call it a warped sence of humor, I guess." Sy said, still laughing. Ireana watch the 5 with a smile on her face. 'I sure have made some straaaange friends. Oh, well. At least they're nice.' Ireana thought.
"Okay. Okay. So who's turn is it." Raimundo was still trying to stop laughing.
"It's Ireana's turn." Sy said, calming down from her laughing fit.
"Ok." The monks looked at Ireana.
"Um...how about...uhhh...Clay. Truth or dare?" Ireana asked the cowboy.
"How about truth. And I don't want to hear it Rai."
Rai shut his mouth, stopping what he was about to say. Ireana smiled. "Alright. Um...Do you have any crushes?" Ireana asked. She never was one for truth or dare. She could never find any good dares or truths to ask.
Clay started to blush. "Um..I-I might." He stuttered.
Rai got a mischevious look on his face while Komiko's face lit up. Omi, in the mean time looked confused.
Clay started to sweat when he saw Raimundo's face.
Before Rai could do anything,though, Master Fung came into the sitting area. "I sugest you get ready for bed young monks. You've all had a very long day I'm sure and it will be another long day tomorrow as well." Master Fung said as it was getting late into the evening. When he heard some of the monks complain abit he smiled."Remeber young ones, It is not the early bird that gets the worm, but the bird who o\is better prepared." Sy looked at the man. 'What is he? A fortune Cookie?' Sy thought as evryone made their way to their sleeping quarters. The room plan had changed since the temple had gotten more students. Now all the girls shared one room, each with their respecteive space. It was the same with the boys as well.
Yachi was once again at her clinic early in the morning. "Damn it. I hate it when I have to come here so early."
Sy was sitting in her corner of the room. Since she didn't sleep, Sy figured that she could get some work done on upgrading Naga. After she finished the upgrades, Sy got up, strecthed and decided to go back to that fountain she had found ealier.
Dojo came by the fountain franticly scratching his back. "Oh man. I wish those two joined us. My back is killing me and it's their fault."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:46 pm

"How is it their fault?" Sy asked looking at the little dragon.
"Look! Look at these rashes!" Dojo cried, pointing at his rashes. "As long as those dragons don't join the temple to take control of their poweres, these rashes won't go away." Dojo started to scratch again.
"Why not get some sort of medication for when you get rashes and other things." Sy said. She was no doctor, having no intrest that feild, but she knew that it would probally be good for the little dragon to have some medication around.
"You think I havn't tried that?!" Dojo took out a rash medication bottle. "See?! I've used the whole thing. Those two dragon's have got to be powerful if they're giving so much pain, like having five shang-gong wu reveale themselves."
"Hmm... Wish I could do more, but I only know the basics in the medical area." Sy said, wondering what she could do to help Dojo.
"The only thing you could do to help is to get those two to join us." Dojo started to use the ground to scratched his back.
"That might be easier said than done, I'm afaid." Sy said, watching Dojo use the ground as a scratching post.
"How so?" Dojo was still scratching.
"Well, the one seemed stubborren and the well both of them run a clinic so it would be kinda hard for them to come with us when they're needed there." Sy said.
"Oh man. Can't they just give the clinic to someone else?"
"Hmm...Maybe.Not entirely sure about that." Sy said, her mind coming up with a thousand thought on the subject.
"Ohhh!" Dojo whined. "I hope you guys do get them to come and that dragon of wood."
"If the tree's decided not to try and eat us that is." Sy said under her breath. She still couldn't figure out how the hell tree's could come to life like that.
"Tree's trying to eat you guys?" Dojo asked confused. He seem to have forgotten about the itch at the moment.
"Yeah, when we went to go get the dragon of wood, remeber? The tree's started to attack us." Sy said, sighing and rubbing the eye that was hidden underneth a curtain of hair.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:52 pm

"That was probably the dragon's doing." Dojo stated.
Sy thought about what Dojo had said for a moment."Yeah, I guess that makes sence. The dragon of wood. Duh, why didn't I think of that before. Of course the dragon of wood would be able to control the tree. Now the question is 'why' they attacked us when we landed." Sy said thinking aloud, like she did often back in the states.
"How should I know?" Dojo started itching again. "Maybe he was trying to protect the forest or something like that."
"Makes sence." Sy said, now getting into deep thought. If she could figure out a way to get the 3 dragons they had failed to get, the faster they get to training. And hopefully, Sy could find a way to end her insomnia so she could get some well deserved sleep.
"Maybe you guys should get more accantied with the forest." Master Fung said from behind Dojo.
"And how do we do that? Hug the trees? Cause I don't think the Wood dragon is too keen on that." Sy said, looking at the old man.
"I think he means, find out why the dragon of wood is protecting that forest so fircely." Dojo translated.
Sypres sighed. The sooner this was over with, the better. "Why don't I go. It probally would be best if one person went than a whole group of people. Plus, the others need their sleep," Sy said, leaning back a little.
"You want me to take you there?" Dojo asked. Master Fung already left.
"Sure. Not like I can sleep. Plus won't it help out your rashes?" Sy asked the dragon.
After hearing that it could help with his rashes. He grew into his giant form and told her to get on.
Sy smirked and climed on, hanging on for dear life as Dojo took off full speed.
Dojo landed right outside of the forest. "Just so you know. I'm not going in with you." Dojo shrank back.
"Kinda figured." Sy said as she entered the now dark and almost forbidding forest.
Maka suddenly woke up. "Someone's coming." She said softly. "I remember this presence."
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Sy looked around the forest. It seemed almost deserted of life, but then again, the animals could be sleeping. Sypres sighed as she ventured further into the forest, calling out into the trees. "Hello! I come in Peace and mean no harm. All I want to do is talk to you!" Sy yelled out, hoping that someone could hear her.
"Are you sure?!" Maka panic at what the trees told her. "I don't know."
Sy waited before calling out again. "My name is Sypres. I give you my word that I'm here on peaceful terms." Sy called out into the forest as she continued to walk deeper into it.
Maka peaked out from behind the great red wood.
Sy noticed a figure alittle ways ahead of her, but since it was night out and dark in the forest, Sypres couldn't quite make out what the figure looked like. "Hello?" Sy asked coming to a stop.
"Hello..." Maka said quietly. "What are you doing here?" She asked, the trees moved in closer as if to protect the girl.
"Are you the one who controls the trees?" Sy asked
"What are you doing here?" She repeated.
Sypres sighed. "I've come to talk to you. As you have probally noticed, you have abilities that others don't have." Sy said
"And so? My people say that I have been blessed my the spirits. Leave this forest."
Sypres was starting to get aggrivated."Look, what I'm saying is that there are others like you. I, myself have abilities that others don't have as well as 7 others that I know of. You have the ability to control plants. I have the ability to control and manipulate lightning. The others can control the other elements as well." Sy said, trying to keep her calm.
"Why is it you that have not answered my first question!" Maka was staring to get angry. She never trusted the white man. The trees came closer to Sypres, theartenly.
Sy was getting tired of this and having the trees come closer to here was not helping to calm her either."Look, I was sent here to ask you to come back to the temple where I and the others are training at to fight evil or whatever." Sy said, her anger starting to rise. Sy sighed."Man I wish I would have brought Naga." Sy mumbled. The A.I. snake had a way with calming her down with it being around her neck.
The tress returned to their normal postions. "You should have said in the beginning." Maka said, still angry.
"Well, Exuuuce me for not being able to read minds." Sy said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm

"Before I asked what you here for. You should have said before. I'm not going." Maka walked away and the trees blocked the path. "And you're wrong about I controling the plants. You can not control living beings."
"You can if a living being has no strong willpower." Sy mumbled turning around and walking back towards the begining of the forest, mumbling about self rightgious little snots.
"Self rightious...a word only to describe your kind. No strong will power. Only the daughter of the white man would not understand how strong flora truely are." Maka said in soux.
"You do know I can still hear you as well as understand what you're saying." Sy called out, continuing to walk back to where she had entered the forest. Sy knew alot of things being a genius including a bunch of different languages that she had decided to study on a whim.
"Like I care so called genius!"
Sy stopped walking when Maka said that. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you. Say that again." Sy said in a deadly calm voice. If there was one way to make Sy fly off the handle, it was deffinatly doubting her intellect.
"I said so-called genius." Maka wasn't intimidated. "Then again it does depend on what you call a genius."
Sy's eye started to twitch. "You might want to shut up before I decide do something I'd rather not do."
"What do you expect to do?" Maka said, egging her on.
Sy could feel the lightning starting to spark within her body. She knew that it would be dangerous since she hadn't had any training on how to use it, but if this girl kept egging her on, Sy could not be held responsible for what could happen.
Maka knew the girl couldn't hurt her and she could easily kill the black ringed eye girl. Maka smirked knowing she was pissing off the intruder. "All of you should suffer for what you have done." Maka said darkly with venom. She didn't kill the intruder on the behafe of the forest.
Before Sy could do anything, Dojo came rushing into the clearing, itching like crazy. "Sorry to bug ya Sy, but we gotta go. A new Shen-Gong-Wu has activated and it's a doesy! Jump on." Dojo said, growing into his larger size. Sypres sighed and climbed onto Dojo's back, trying to avoid the patches of red skin that covered Dojo.
Maka watched them fly off. "I think I can actually get along with her. Even if she is w"So Dojo, where are we heading to this time?" Sy asked. It was just past dawn and the sun was shining over the horizen. Sy hadn't realized that it was so late since the forest had been so dark.
Yachi was going through some files while Yumi was making tea for them. Yachi's cell went off scaring her half to death. "Hello?" She answered. "Oh hi Chase!" She said merry. Yumi came in with a scowl and took the phone after putting the tea down. She hung up on him and threw the phone out the window.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 pm

"I belive it's the Twin IceBlades. They fall under the weapon catagory. They're two blades shaped like cresents and they freeze anything they touch into solid blocks of ice." Dojo said as they continued to fly towards their destination.
"Why'd you do that?!" Yachi glared at her sister. Yumi didn't say anything, she left with her cup of tea.
"Sounds cool, no pun intended." Sy said as they neared the location of the wu. Up ahead Sy could make a fiqure and two other figures arriving.
Yachi went outside to get her phone. She spent a few hours trying to find it.
Sy got off of Dojo when they had gotten closer. The 3 fiqures Sypres had seen were a woman with tanish skin, green eyes and long red hair wearing a black dress and barefoot. The other was of a chinese looking man who had a scowl on his face, long black hair that had a green tint to it, yellow eyes and wore armour. The last fiqure Sy reconized as Jack Spicer. "From what Clay and the others told me, I'm gonna guess that your Wuya and your Chase Young, correct?" Sy asked.
"That is correct." Chase answered in his usuall tone.
"You're one on the new dragons arn't you." Wuya said.
"Yeah, what's it to you, hag?" Sy asked, a look of boredom clearly shown on her face.
Chase kept Wuya from trying to kill Sypres.
Sy looked around the area not seeing anything that could possibly resemble the shen gong wu she was there for. Sypres sighed."Man, this is so troublesome." Sy said. Jack suddenly popped up right in front of Sy, making Sy jump back a few feet. "I was wondering...Um..if you didn't mind that is, i-if you could maybe take a look at my jack-bots? Please please please pleaseeeeee!!" Jack begged, the fan-girlish aura surrounding him. Sy just stared at the goth.
Chase and Wuya started at Jack and Sypres as Jack was having a fangirl moment.
"You do realize that I'm your enemy right?" Sy asked. "I know, but I still think that your amazing!! Your one of my idols!!" Jack said, his fan-girl aura growing.
"Ah ha! Found it!" Yachi said proudly.
"I mean your Sypres Ashire!! One of top 5 geniuses in the world!! And you specialize in technology!" Jack said, going into detail about all the acomplishes Sy had made in her life. "Um...not to burst your bubble or anything-" Sy was cut off by Dojo. "Oh! There! There! I see the Shen-gong-wu!!" Dojo yelled pointing to a boulder, where the iceblades where at. All a once, everyone raced toward the shen gong wu. The end result was Chase and Sy touching the wu at the same time."I challenge you to a xiaolin showdown" Chase said. "Fine I accept. What's the challenge?" Sy asked. "A fight. The first one to declaredefeat or becomes unable to fight loses. I shall wager the shrowd of shadows against your eye of dashi." Sy nodded in agreence."Xiaolin SHowdon. Gong Ye Tempai!." Both yelled out as the sceanery changed. Both jumped back and waited for the other to strike.
"Sypres! Be careful, this guy is tough!" Dojo cheered from the sidelines.
Sypres nodded. Since her opponet wasn't going to make the first move, Sy decided she would. Sy charged head on at Chase, who easily dodged her. This went for a while, Sy would throw punches and kickes, while Chase would dodge them effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:07 pm

"Sypres try to outsmart him!" Dojo tried to advise. "He has far more fighting experience than you!"
"Nahh You think!!" Sy shouted back at Dojo. 'The only advantage I have is that he doesn't know what element I am. But I still don't know how to control the lightning yet.' Sy thought as she continued to fight.Words started to form in her head all of a sudden. 'Nothing ventured nothing gained.' Sy thought as she shouted out her next attack. "Lightning Pulse!" Sy shouted as lightning staerted to surround her body, twisting and turning around as if they were vines. The lighning shot out at Chase at a speed even Chase couldn't dodge. Sy had managed to land an attack on Chase, however, it had also exsusted har as well, taking up the rest off her energy. Unable to stand, Sy swayed backwards, unable to continue, thus ending the showdown and hase being the being victor.
"Sypres!" Dojo shouted flying to her. Chase took her wu and left with Wuya.
Dojo managed to get the unconious Sypres onto his back and headed back toward the temple as fast as he could without making Sy fall off his back as he flew.
Wuya went to Chase's lair, while Chase decided to give Yachi a visite.
Clay and the other were up and about when Dojo landed.
"Hey! What happened?!" Raimundo asked in a yell, running towards Dojo.
Dojo explianed what had happened as Clay lifted Sy off of Dojo's back and to the medical room, the others following behind. "...and after Sy used lightning pulse she fell backwards and went unconsious." Dojo said as they sat in the room waiting for Sy to wake up.
"Why would she try using her powers this earlier?" Rai asked.
"Yes. Since she's a girl. It would take awhile for her to be able to use her element in a fight." Omi stated, Kimiko smacked the back of his head.
"I couldn't say" Dojo said as they watched Sy.
Raimundo crossed his arms and looked at Sy. "Probably the first time she got any kind of sleep in a long time."
The others nodded when master fung walked in. "Come young monks. You all need to train. Dojo and I will keep an eye on her and tell when she wakes." He said as the group groaned.
It was early in the morning when Yachi came home from her date. She crept quietly in the house trying not to wake up Yumi. Yachi froze when the light turned on. "Damn!" Yachi turned to Yumi who was sitting on one of the lounge chairs. "Ya know, that's somthing a mother or father would do. Not my younger sister." Yachi scowled. Yumi scowled back.
After the monks had finished traing, they each take turns checking up on Sypress to see if she was ok. "Man she's been asleep for along time. Do you think she's alright?" Kimiko asked as they were gathered around the table playing a game.
"Maybe we should take her to a doctor?" Dojo suggested. Kimiko and Omi glared at Dojo, knowing who he was suggesting.
"Sure, we can try killing three birds with one stone." Raimundo said, picking up Sypres.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Dojo grew to his larger size, making sure everyone was secure and that Sy wouldn't fall, taking off into the sky towards the clinic.
Yachi was stuck with opening the clinic again. She yawned as she unlocked the door.
Dojo landed and the others got off as he shrank. "Looks like we're in luck. They're open." Clay said picking Sy this time.
Yachi looked up from the counter after hearing the bell on the door ring. "You guys again." Yachi groaned after seeing Omi walk in. Yachi became concerned after she saw a unconcious Sypres be carried in. "What happend." She demanded.
Irenna told her what happened from what Dojo had told them. She had forgotten who had beatten her so she just said some evil guy had gotten into a fight with her and that sy used an atteck that had drained Sy of energy.
Yachi sighed. "Bring her here." Yachi told them, leading them to a room. "Put her on the bed." She said to Clay. He layed her down gentlly. "What have you tried to wake her?" Yachi asked sitting on the chair next to the bed Sypres was on.
"Umm, not much, but her snake has been trying like crazy to wake Sy up." Rai said pointing to the snake that had wrapped itself around it's masters arm.
"I have a idea." Yachi got up and punched Sypres's head before anyone could do anything.
"Ow! Damn!" Sypres screamed. "Who in bloody hell did that!?" Yachi smile and waved.
"All better." Yachi said with a smile. "Now you can go." Yachi left the room, going to her office.
"What'd you do that for?! Wait... how did i end up here?" Sy said looking around
"You got knocked out by your own attack in the showdown, Sypres." Dojo reminded her. Raimundo left while Dojo explained what happened.
"Hey Yachi." Rai said going in to her office.
"What do you want?" Yachi said with a yawn.
"Are you sure you're not going to come with us." He asked, hoping she would reconsidered.
"What makes you believe that I believe you." Yachi said with a laugh.
"Would you please at least give me the benifit of the doubt." He pleaed. Yachi stopped her paperwork. She sighed, taking off her glasses.
"Okay, I've been meaning to take a vacation. I'm sure I can get Alissa to take over for awhile."
After being told by dojo what happened Sy nodded her. Suddenly she felt something start to get hot on her arm. She looked down and noticed that Naga was wrapped around her arm, starting to overheat. "Oww! Naga get off my arm! Your over heating your circuits!" Sy yalled at the little snake prying off.
Raimundo ran inside where the monks where. "Hey guys! Good news!"
"What that Rai?" Kimiko asked, looking up from her game she was playing.
"Good news." Raimundo repeated. "Yachi may join us. We just need to show her that we're right about the fight against evil." He explained.
"So you're saying we need to show her a showdown?" Kimiko asked.
"Pretty much." Rai said.
"Well that shouldn't be too hard. A new wu just activated!" Dojo said, sneezing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well, how's our little insominac?" Yachi said leaning against the doorway. "He okay?" Yach asked refeering to Dojo who was having a sneezing fit. "Allergies?" She asked him.
"N-n-nooaachooo! Not allergies. Shen-gong-wu alert. We got ot get going before the others get there." Dojo said before sneezing again.
Yachi rolled her eyes. "Well, I did say I would give you guys the benifit of the doubt." She went to the counter and wrote her sister Yumi a note saying she's taking her vacation and to get Alissa to take over things while she's gone.
They went outside so Dojo could grow to his larger self. "All aboard and hold on tight!"
Yachi got on Dojo. "So tell me." Yachi said to Raimundo. "How exactly are you going to prove to me that you're fight against these so-called evil forces?"
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Cho was in her butterfly house watering the plants in it enjoying the colors of insects. at the same time she was wondering what her sister was up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xiaolin Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown   Xiaolin Showdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiaolin Showdown
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: