Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

"so anyway what are you guys here for anyway?" Ussop asked

"wow thats a huge ship!" Oki exclaimed as they approached a rather large ship with a whale as its figure head.

(yeah >.>)
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:08 am

"Where here to get a ship." Nami explained. Teresa thought this would be a good time to try to escape. She tried to sneak away but was stopped by Luffy. He grabbed her before she was even able to leave the seat. Usopp looked at the two.
"So what's with her?" He asked. Luffy laughed saying that she was part of his crew. Teresa punched his head, making in hit the table hard.
Back to top Go down
http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 am

ussop jumped slightly before answering "the only ones that could afford a ship is the people in the mansion on the other side of town." he said then he quickly excused himself "i have to be somewhere." he simply said before walking out.

oki now stood on the deck of the ship and Ace led her to a man who had a white mustache and was drinking a lot, and not mention that like the ship he was also huge. "welcome back Ace." he said "thank you captain." he said "who's this?" he asked "well i found her along the way she doesn't remember a thing about herself so i just call her Oki, Oki this is Captain Whitebeard." he said "hi" she replied "Ace you've come back in time." Whitebeard said "while you were gone, There was a crime commited on this ship that can never be forgiven, that dog Teach killed Sachi." he said Ace had what looked like a shocked look on his face. "You know what you must do." Whitebeard said Ace nodded "Find Teach and kill him, for Sachi." whitebeard added
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 am

"Should we go to the mansion then?" The girl asked holding down Luffy's head. Zoro and Nami said yes not caring about the fact, their captain had his face slammed into a table.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 am

After the initial tension was over Ace was getting things ready to go on his journey, Oki couldn't help but notice just how much the captain was drinking "umm I mean no disrespect by it sir, but the amount of alcohol your drinking isn't good for you..." she said not really knowing where it came from but it was there, "i drink when i want, been drinking my whole life its not gonna kill me." he said downing another cup Oki stood quietly after that.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 am

Luffy's group found Usopp at the mansion talking to a girl at the window. The girl stayed away from them, not even trying to escape. He attention went to them when she hear Usopp yelling at a butler. She saw him run off and Luffy going after him.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm

"Captain what should we do with Oki?" Ace asked after he had shouldered a bag "well i was thinking about that..take her with you maybe you'll find someone she knows and that can help her get back wherever she came from or at least remember herself." Whitebeard said Ace gave a nod, Oki saw him approach her "so whats going on?" she asked "you're coming with me." he said patting her back.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Zoro took the girl back with him and Nami to the village. She saw some weird guy fall asleep while showing some kids with ability to hypotise people. She yawned wondering where Luffy and the long nose guy was.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:12 am

Oki was riding on Ace's back again she had remembered the fire thing "so where do we go now?" she asked "we just look around, ask people if they've seen him and you can try to find your memory along the way as well." he said "ok sounds good." she replied

Usopp sat on the cliff edge looking at the sea when Luffy's face popped in front of his "ahhhh!!!" Usopp shouted falling over "don't do that nearly gave me a heart attack!" he said as luffy laughed.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:16 am

After Usopp talked about his father he and Luffy saw the butler from Kaya's mansion talking to a weird looking dude.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:18 am

"hey whats he doing down there?" Usopp asked and they overheard a plan between the butler and the strange looking guy to kill Kaya "AHh! did you hear that!?" Usopp asked Luffy "who's there?" Jango (the weird guy) ask "AHH they spotted us!" Usopp shouted again.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:21 am

"Why are you guys with him?" The girl asked bored.
"I'm gonna get a lot of money by traveling with him." Nami said, her eyes looked like beli marks.
"I'm part of his crew." Zoro said.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 am

Usopp came running by in a panic after Luffy had been hypnotized by Jango and fell off the cliff on his head, Usopp was sure he was a goner.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 am

The group saw Usopp running by them screaming about pirates. "What's his problem?" The girl asked bored again. The two shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 am

Usopp had gone back to kaya's after seeing noone would believe his warnings.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am

"We should find Luffy." Zoro said. The girl started walking to the coast where Usopp was running from.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:35 pm

After trying to get Kaya to believe him and then nearly getting shot Usopp now sulked worrying over the impending doom on the village.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Zoro and the others found luffy asleep at the bottom of a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"hey maybe those other pirates will help me?" Usopp wondered as he sped off to find them.
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:42 pm

"Luffy, what the hell are you doing?" Zoro asked once Luffy woke up.
"What were you doing sleeping at the bottom of a cliff?" Nami asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:46 pm

usopp had found them and they were talking to "Luffy!!?" he shouted "how are you still alive!?" he added
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Luffy just laughed. "What do you want?" Zoro asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 pm

"please help me! i want to protect this town from Kuro but i can't do it by myself!" he said
Back to top Go down
Te Te Chan

Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 am

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Zoro and Nami asked, the girl kept silent.
"Oh! That's right!" Luffy suddently shouted. Nami punched him.
"Don't do that!" She screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Midna

Midna

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 am

"we saw that butler guy talking to this weird hypnotist guy and they were plotting to kill the girl at the mansion." Luffy said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance the Dawn   Romance the Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance the Dawn
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Roleplays-
Jump to: